Search results

1. bulldogtimbo

Brad Arthur rumours?

I asked for your opinions and gave you mine. If you have a problem with that,then why waste your time to reply and criticise?
  2. bulldogtimbo

Brad Arthur rumours?

Would like to hear of your opinions on Arthur,would he be an option for us next year,as the rumour mill has the Eels shopping him around to us? Personally,I think he's had an easy time of it and have found it hard to believe the media is only now starting to ask questions about him,considering...
  3. bulldogtimbo

Opinion How do we overcome referee bias?

We all know that Souffs get the rub of the green when we play them. So sick and tired of the same shit decisions every game,and it will never change until we become a top 8nteam again. Payton was spot-on when he called out the ref's earlier this year. I still don't understand how we lost that...
  4. bulldogtimbo

Opinion Which try was your favourite?!

The last try was the best,it has everything that is good about Rugby League.
  5. bulldogtimbo

Opinion Averillo

You do realise 183cm is just over 6feet tall,and you are calling him short? Clown.
  6. bulldogtimbo

Reece Hoffman To The Dogs??

Like the Tigers are known for their excellent recruitment and retention....;)
  7. bulldogtimbo

Opinion Sean O'Sullivan

Absolutely ridiculous thread. Hey, let's sign every cheap halfback who has a good game.FFS!
  8. bulldogtimbo

Lewis > Averillo and Flanagan

Can you please translate that into english? Much appreciated if you could.
  9. bulldogtimbo

Wakeham Back In The Fold?

Hang on.....Isn't that another change???
  10. bulldogtimbo

Weird shit going on this forum this morning, posts disappearing. This will probably disappear too lol
  11. bulldogtimbo

Dear Gus.....

Are you serious? He warned Barrett not to take the job because of the infighting of the Board, not because he thought he was a poor coach. Fkn muppets twisting the truth to suit their beliefs.
  12. bulldogtimbo

Really believe the club need to keep Lewis. Wakeham hasn't shown anything over the last 2-3 years or so, Flannagan,despite my hopes,has proven to be a dud and these 2,despite having remaining time on their contracts, need to be shopped around now so they are not here next year. I fear if that...
  13. bulldogtimbo

News Dufty offered to Roosters

That is just an idiotic reply!!!!
  14. bulldogtimbo

Opinion Do we extend Lewis' contract?

Honestly believe Wakeham is the one that should be let go. Lewis has effort,grunt in defence,and can do something special. Honestly I havent seen Wakeham do any of those things,continually flatters to deceive this bloke. 1 or 2 year contract extension,for minimal coin with incentives would be a...
  15. bulldogtimbo

Jayden Okunbor

welcome!:)
  16. bulldogtimbo

Jayden Okunbor

Nearly as dumb as your post!
  17. bulldogtimbo

Opinion Aaron Schoupp

Aaron Schoup goes WHOOP?
  18. bulldogtimbo

News Paul Vaughan

Apparently the NRL will consider his suspension as served if he signs a new contract for next year, as he will miss the remainder of this season and more games than he would actually have to serve if his contract were not torn up. I imagine if he joined a club this season he would have to serve...
  19. bulldogtimbo

Thank you Lachlan Lewis

Really want see Lewis succeed, sure he can come up with some errors and he does need to vary his long kicking game, or at least improve it, but he offers some unpredictability in attack that we don't have when he's not involved. Always tries 100% and I honestly believe there is a very good...
  20. bulldogtimbo

Andrew Voss

Don't you mean Mr.Darrel Eastlake? ;)
  21. bulldogtimbo

Screwed Over yet again!

Only been calling that for the last 12 months.
  22. bulldogtimbo

Opinion Tonight's refereeing

Yeah,I get it we're not good enough to win against the Roosters. BUT.. Tonight we should have won! Referres cost us a win tonight. Don't give a **** whether you like or dislike blaming referees,that is irrevelant.When they're bad they should be called on it. Tonight the referee was heinously...
  23. bulldogtimbo

And what good would that do? Their mind is already made up,they're not gonna change it! Just risk giving away MORE penaltys!
  24. bulldogtimbo

How can the Roosters only be offside once in 80 minutes, given how often we were hitting up the ball off our own line for all of that 2nd half? JWH not jumping the gun, once? C'mon!!!!!!
  25. bulldogtimbo

Totally agree, no set restarts inside the attacking sides 40m. Any set restart on the 1st or 2nd tackle should automatically be a penalty regardless of where it is.
  26. bulldogtimbo

Screwed Over yet again!

We were never gonna get a fair share of the ball, coz referee's don't allow that to happen. When a team like ours plays a team like theirs, it's not an even contest coz the referee's won't allow it to be one. Roosters set re-starts tonight usually were given when they were in trouble. Our...
  27. bulldogtimbo

Screwed Over yet again!

Can't be too hard on the boys tonight. Yet again, every 50/50 call goes against the "weaker" team. Tell me how The Doggies tonight got a 'fair rub of the green' with the decisions? *Hetherington high shot,to me,looked contact on the shoulder. *Jmoz pushing Schoup backwards while he was playing...
  28. bulldogtimbo

HOW OUR CLUB COULD MAKE A POSITIVE STATEMENT

If you are referring to Vaughan then he wasn't told to look elsewhere,in fact he took up the 1 year option in HIS favour,unless you mean Norman who hasn't been sacked.
  29. bulldogtimbo

HOW OUR CLUB COULD MAKE A POSITIVE STATEMENT

So we just announce the signing of players and that makes it legal lol
  30. bulldogtimbo

Go On Record- Who SHOULD be our coach in 2022?

At least Barrett is way in front on the voting. Still a worry that 20% of people here want Barrett gone.
  31. bulldogtimbo

Go On Record- Who SHOULD be our coach in 2022?

Don't even know why this is a question in some peoples heads. Bennet won't come here,and even if he did I wouldn't want him unless you want to see him sign up 35 yo players to fill the roster then walk out halfway through his contract leaving a burning trail of destruction behind him. Flannagan...
  32. bulldogtimbo

News The NRL is officially broken and everyone knows why

Some good suggestions there, as for the first 1 I reckon they should make scrums only be packed by forwards,not fullbacks,wingers and centres.And the forwards pack into their correct positions too. Also to point 2 I think shortening the 10m would have an added benefit of the players not...
  33. bulldogtimbo

Why do you want to give the players LESS time to recover? The rule changes have pushed the players to exhaustion already,set restarts,less scrums etc and you want to give players less time to recover.lol
  34. bulldogtimbo

Exactly,the refs only penalise the team defending,the attacking team can pretty much do what it wants. How about when the attacking team moves off the mark,or plays the ball incorrectly,or uses the ball to get to their feet therefore placing the ball on the ground before getting to their...
  35. bulldogtimbo

Why is the NRL the only Football code,round or oval ball,in the world where the team conceding points is forced to give the ball back from the restart? AFL it is an even contest after a goal from the bounce. Remember the team kicking off can always get the ball back by regathering it before the...
  36. bulldogtimbo

Paul Vaughn has played his last game for the dragons

I believe we should sign him up if the Dragons let him go, and we should also get Milford as well as we have allowed Meaney and DWZ to leave and there is no guarantee JAC will be a success at Fullback,no matter how much he may want to play there. Think Milford would improve a hell of a lot back...
  37. bulldogtimbo

This is a combination of many, many reasons and rules, but the extension of the 6-again rules this season has most definitely brought the game to a point where it is now almost unwatchable. The fact that teams are required to spend up to the salary cap when the final 30 man squad is announced or...
  38. bulldogtimbo

Deitz shits all over katoa

And he doesn't get big guys running at him at 9? Doesn't Averillo or Flannagan or Wakeham or Lewis or anyone other small bloke get the same as well? Wouldn't the fact that he usually plays in the middle give him an advantage? Think!
  39. bulldogtimbo

BTW..why did we wait until 2 minutes to go to play a bit of enterprising football,like the chip over the top for DWZ? What was wrong with doing that when we were in front?
  40. bulldogtimbo

Everyone may think I'm crazy but I reckon Katoa would be better playing in the halves. He has shown more as a 6 or 7 than he ever has as a 9.
  41. bulldogtimbo

Post match

Pretty sure the question was about playing a "long game",as in not taking shortcuts to get success,but the long game may be more dangerous in the short term for him.
  42. bulldogtimbo

Opinion Barrett Emotional Reaction After Win

This forum has been dominated by negative c**ts for WAAAAAAY too long.
  43. bulldogtimbo

This is what is needed here, more positive constructive comments, less negative destructive shit.
  44. bulldogtimbo

You're not convincing anyone, so as you can see that you are in the minority, does that mean we can look forward to not reading your negative, depressing, uninformed, uneducated thoughts from here on. Happy Days!
  45. bulldogtimbo

Exactly, this squad is one of the most inexperienced in the comp. Plenty of great judges have said it takes 50+ games in first grade before you actually are a first grader. But here all you get is how they are the worst team in 100 years. Have they realised how young and inexperienced they are...
  46. bulldogtimbo

Well said mate,:grinning:
  47. bulldogtimbo

So glad you guys got to experience that tonight, wish I was there but being in the Riverina it's not easy to get to games. Also extremely refreshing to hear a positive comment here on The Kennel. I do think Barrett is the way forward for us,and I do believe we have enough players here,and coming...
  48. bulldogtimbo

Eels next week.

Meaney wasn't good enough on the wing,then DWZ wasn't either. Who the actual FUCK do you want there? JAC? Year too early mate!
  49. bulldogtimbo

Eels next week.

Which Katoa do you mean? Hope it's not Tui Katoa you mean.. He has copped enough shit the last 3 or 4 weeks,he's done more than enough for a kid playing his first games in first grade. Sione Katoa is another issue,although he was pretty good tonight.
  50. bulldogtimbo

Well you couldn't tell by your comments so far!
  51. bulldogtimbo

You never heard of messenger?
  52. bulldogtimbo

FFS guys put it in another post pls
  53. bulldogtimbo

And you're another fly-by-night Bulldogs fan,who probably got into the team when we were on the up say the early 2000's or maybe even the early-mid 2010's who has no idea of the struggles this club has had to gp through,and has been through, over the last 85 plus years. Go away little man!
  54. bulldogtimbo

And I'm NOT your pal. :laughing:
  55. bulldogtimbo

Fair-Weather Fan,that is the ACTUAL definition! Go home!
  56. bulldogtimbo

So you were NOT joyous about The Doggies winning tonight?
  57. bulldogtimbo

929 posts,how many positive? lol
  58. bulldogtimbo

Yeah and it's fucken braindead and retarded NOT to mention, or even recognise the Teams improvement the last 3 weeks. Keep deathriding the team. Just don't show ya face agin when the good times come around, unless ya expect a shitload of crap dumped on ya! Mods,can we do something about ppl...
  59. bulldogtimbo

Methinks he doth protest too much...
  60. bulldogtimbo

Exactly,and this game,win or loss, the performace will be a huge bost.
  61. bulldogtimbo

If we keep playing like we did tonight.Not for long MATE! You have just supplied facts to my tendered documents lol Real Dogs fan lol
  62. bulldogtimbo

This sort of post is what makes me never want to come here again. This mentality. We win our first game of the season, play the best footy we have all year, and it's not enough. No! Too many people here have agendas, I think coz, I can't understand how someone who loves The Doggies can come out...
  63. bulldogtimbo

What ACTUALLY makes a team "lucky" is teamwork and effort. Ever heard of the saying "You make your own luck"? We made ours tonight. Don't write it off to chance.
  64. bulldogtimbo

So..... by that definition you can throw passes 10m forward,illegally take defenders out of the play,score after being tackled 10m before the line and run over to the bench before placing the ball over the try line and that makes the opposition lucky?
  65. bulldogtimbo

So Cronulla crossed the line 4 or 5 times? Were any of them ACTUAL trys?
  66. bulldogtimbo

Best thing about tonight was, NOT what we showed in the first half, but how we refused to crack under the pressure in the 2nd half when everything was against us. Yes, we conceded 12 points, last week it might have been 30.
  67. bulldogtimbo

Blah,Blah,Blah. Just enjoy it and stop finding a reason to bag these blokes. They're trying! If only the officials would try as hard as our players did tonight we'd find some better results coming our way. Please don't bag our players for the amount of set restarts conceded.
  68. bulldogtimbo

Talakai hit

Clear Shoulder Charge, with intent. Point of contact was on the chin. No arms involved, in fact he pulled his arm away just before contact. How that is not a send-off I don't know. He'll probably get less time than Hetherington, including the remainder of the game involved and the offending team...
  69. bulldogtimbo

Parra aren't that great.We have hope going forward,not just because of tonight,because of the last 3 weeks and the improvement shown by this team. 2nd half tonight we were under the pump, seriously proud of how well the boys stood up to the pressure. Plus that Sharks player should have been...
  70. bulldogtimbo

The silence is deafening lol
  71. bulldogtimbo

So how many people here agreed with all the various Sack Barrett threads a week or 2 ago? :laughing:
  72. bulldogtimbo

Opinion Waddell

I mean it's not like he's started all 7 games and played for 90 minutes in all of em either. So it's not like he's been shown favouritism by Barrett,which I've heard too here lol
  73. bulldogtimbo

Opinion Waddell

My point exactly. It's like "coz we bagged him BEFORE he got here,we need to keep it up or we look like stupid,infantile fanboys"or something like that lol
  74. bulldogtimbo

Opinion Waddell

Elliot is an effort player,we need players like that. Not saying he's the greatest,not saying he's the worst,but he at least has a go. Every team needs players like that. I'll never criticise him for having a crack.
  75. bulldogtimbo

Opinion Waddell

That's all we can ask for. And if that's all we get then I won't be "too" disappointed. Would like a few more wins though obviously lol
  76. bulldogtimbo

Opinion Waddell

Seriously, can anyone here remember a positive thing said about Waddell when his signing was announced on this site? Anything?
  77. bulldogtimbo

Opinion Waddell

Don't mind mistakes,as long as they're having a crack.
  78. bulldogtimbo

Post match

Like the fact he's a fucken pussy Tool?
  79. bulldogtimbo

Opinion Waddell

Yes,true,but in all of those games we were in the match till half time at least for the first 3 matches. Then the last 3 games we have been able to find something in attack. Tonight we found our defence,which has been the key ingredient missing in all the previous matches. Gives me hope going...
  80. bulldogtimbo

Opinion Waddell

Where does his signing not make sense? Usefull player,signed for small-ish coin. Seems like a better signing than,say,T Rex was,at ANY point! My point is not all signings are gonna turn out to be world class players now or in the future. As long as they make sense and add something to the team...
  81. bulldogtimbo

Post match

We should get Gould to the club in some capacity, and Barrett's comments suggest he would be open to it.
  82. bulldogtimbo

Opinion Waddell

Apparently Barrett was coaching like shit too. Patience is a virtue. It's like you all think we're gonna win a comp in the next 2 years the amount of vitriol here for some of these guys.
  83. bulldogtimbo

Opinion Waddell

BTW... I thought the criticism of him was WAY too harsh. New player,not an established first grader BUT with room to improve. As is the way here,if you're not an instant success,you're gonna get the **** bagged out of you.
  84. bulldogtimbo

Opinion Waddell

Funny how this bloke has been bagged since his signing was announced. Finally we win a game and now he's not that bad. lol
  85. bulldogtimbo

First try gripe

What I see is a yawning gap in the defence caused by a player illegally moving off the mark,meaning the marker can't get into position,which then causes an overlap and cuts down the distance required for Kafusi to cross the line.
  86. bulldogtimbo

Jack Hetherington

This!
  87. bulldogtimbo

4 Moments That Broke Us

I don't like it anymore than you men. LOL
  88. bulldogtimbo

4 Moments That Broke Us

Which is the way he wants it....
  89. bulldogtimbo

New Rules and the death of the NRL.

Too much to ask for transparency in the NRL. It doesn't suit the powers that be. Draft needs to happen,with allowances for home-grown players, at a minimum.
  90. bulldogtimbo

Rusty ringing that fucken bell! Dogs being fined MORE for being 10 minutes late for the GF kickoff than The vermin were were for having 2 players jailed, and then deliberately covered up for 6 months, on an American pre-season trip. I hear ya!
  91. bulldogtimbo

But that's not the way it should be,it shouldn't be decided by the ref. Unfortunately,these new rules ensure it will be,nearly every time.
  92. bulldogtimbo

Since when have The Eels and The Warriors ever been a model of consistanstacy? How long since either of them won a GF?
  93. bulldogtimbo

Really,so you thought they were upsets?
  94. bulldogtimbo

Sorry Rabbits in 14,Melbourne was 12.
  95. bulldogtimbo

We have been shit over the last 5-6 years. I can't criticise anyone for being disillusioned with the Dogs since we lost to Melbourne in '14. But this year,it seemed like we had a chance,you know? 2 games of these new rules have soon robbed me of that dream.
  96. bulldogtimbo

Coz under these new rules in my opinion it ain't gonna get any better.
  97. bulldogtimbo

Cody Allen

My bad, didn't get his humour lol