Search results

1. PigBenis

Fans get the message - Dogs are texting away trouble Read more: http://www.smh.com.a

bLaQDoG.. Fans get the message - Dogs are texting away trouble Chris Barrett May 12, 2011 Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/league-news/fans-get-the-message--dogs-are-texting-away-trouble-20110511-1eizs.html#ixzz1M3L7JguV CANTERBURY, whose home games were once marred by...
  2. PigBenis

Justin Hodges Re-Signs With Broncos

Justin Hodges Re-Signs With Broncos Trad McLean Bronco Media 11/05/2011 12:00:43 PM The NRMA Insurance Broncos have secured an important part of their future plans today with the re-signing of international centre Justin Hodges. Hodges has agreed to a new three-year deal that will make...
  3. PigBenis

Jamal Idris dances up a storm at Alpha Magazine studios

http://www.twitvid.com/ZAVTJ
  4. PigBenis

Crowe sets his sights on Sonny Bill

Crowe sets his sights on Sonny Bill Adrian Proszenko January 16, 2011 EXCLUSIVE RUSSELL CROWE has made an audacious attempt to lure Sonny Bill Williams to South Sydney. Not content with snaring the prized signatures of superstars Sam Burgess and Greg Inglis, Crowe has spoken to...
  5. PigBenis

Burqa-clad mum Carnita Matthews jailed for six months

A BURQA-CLAD mother of seven who claimed she was the victim of mistaken identity has been jailed for six months for making a false complaint against a police officer. Magistrate Robert Rabbidge dismissed Carnita Matthews' allegations that a highway patrol officer was racist after he pulled...
  6. PigBenis

$35 million lawsuit against David Jones

DAVID Jones has been hit with a $35 million lawsuit from former publicity co-ordinator Kristy Fraser-Kirk, whose sexual harassment claims led to the shock resignation of boss Mark McInnes. In a statement of claim filed in the Federal Court in Sydney this morning, Ms Fraser-Kirk alleges the...
  7. PigBenis

Cultural Misunderstanding

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xn8WORkCvbE&feature=player_embedded
  8. PigBenis

Tahu endured years of abuse as a Knight: O'Davis

Former Knights fullback Robbie O’Davis says Timana Tahu was regularly racially abused during his six NRL seasons at Newcastle. Speaking in the current issue of Rugby League Week magazine, on sale today, O’Davis applauds Tahu’s stance and says the 29-year-old dual international was not the only...
  9. PigBenis

Issac Luke Found Guilty LOL

will miss one game. good for the broncos ;) but what a joke:sleepy:
  10. PigBenis

Kimmorely and Ennis

seriously what did Kimmorely offer the blues tonight.. if the tactic was bomb all night then they should of selected anasta. LOL NSW Ennis he did ok but offers noting agian.. all he does is just pass the ball and tackle noting else. he will never threaten the qld defence. i hope the keep him...
  11. PigBenis

Henjak must be on drugs

1. Josh Hoffman lol 2. Antonio Winterstein 3. Matt Gillett lol lock 4. Israel Folau 5. Jharal Yow Yeh 6. Darren Lockyer (c) 7. Peter Wallace 8. Dunamis Lui lol 9. Andrew McCullough 10. Mitchell Dodds lol 11. Lagi Setu 12. Sam Thaiday 13. Alex Glenn centre Interchange: 14. Gerard...
  12. PigBenis

Thurston gone for the season!!!

Wests Tigers defeat North Queensland Cowboys at Dairy Farmers Stadium By staff writers with AAP April 10, 2010 North Queensland Cowboys halfback Johnathan Thurston suffered a season-ending shoulder injury as his side succumbed to a 23-16 defeat against Wests Tigers. The...
  13. PigBenis

Corey Norman

Rookie of the year 2010. Corey>>>***** :p
  14. PigBenis

Cocaine is a helluva drug

Ban teenage stars from playing NRL By Ricky Stuart THE time has come for our young stars to become people before footballers. And it is my belief we should ban players from the NRL until they are ineligible for Toyota Cup. I know, it sounds radical, but it might be the most honest...
  15. PigBenis

Johnson leaves Storm to play in France

Melbourne Storm's Australian Test lock Dallas Johnson has accepted an offer "too good to refuse", signing a three-year contract with Super League club Catalans Dragons. The Storm reluctantly agreed to grant the two-time NRL premiership-winning forward an early release from his contract, which...
  16. PigBenis

David Kidwell to coach under-20 South Sydney Rabbitohsunder-20-south-sydn

David Kidwell Souths stalwart ... David Kidwell. Source: The Daily Telegraph SOUTH Sydney have appointed David Kidwell as their under-20s coach for next season. The former Melbourne Storm forward will take over the role from Daniel Irvine, who has stepped down due to other work...
  17. PigBenis

Kanye West + The Dragons

Haha well said mr west!. By the way thats David Carradine search it up haha
  18. PigBenis

Video: Morris and Patten lifting tackle on Keith Galloway

For those who haven't seen it or want to look at it again. i dont think they will get suspended http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hQZ3zSQFl4Q&feature=player_embedded
  19. PigBenis

Kimmorley on channel 9

he will be on soon
  20. PigBenis

Should Henjak do a Bennett?

I say drop him. Hodges to fullback but i doubt it will happen.
  21. PigBenis

LOL Ben Creagh

you better get a taxi to the airport quick... Justin GOD Hodges is looking for you lol.. you gotta :love: Hodges.. always a fighter
  22. PigBenis

Child killer shot dead as crowd cheers in Yeman

This is criminal justice, Yemen style. A man accused of raping and murdering an 11-year-old boy is paraded through his home town before being shot dead by an executioner. Hundreds of onlookers lined the streets to watch the gruesome scene, cheering and shouting abuse at Yehya Hussein...
  23. PigBenis

Justin Hodges may make shock return for Broncos against Eels

TEST centre Justin Hodges may make a shock NRL return in a boost to the struggling Brisbane Broncos in Sunday's clash against Parramatta. Hodges, who badly injured his knee in Origin I last month, resumed training with his club in a private session at Suncorp Stadium on Friday morning...
  24. PigBenis

Dear NSW

Dear NSW, Please excuse QLD for raping you once again by dishing out a humiliating, record breaking, history making fourth series loss on the trot. Regards, Queensland.
  25. PigBenis

Folau

How great was he in space..Probably the best game he played for QLD so far. i hope the old Izzy is back
  26. PigBenis

Jamie Soward

which one of yous edited his Wikipedia LOLz http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jamie_Soward (born 13 November 1984 in , New South Wales) is a professional rugby league player for the St. George Illawarra in the Australian National Rugby League (NRL) competition. He previously played for the...
  27. PigBenis

Robbie Farah got call 24 hours early

EXCLUSIVE by Josh Massoud May 29, 2009 12:00am CONTRARY to popular opinion, the first man picked for NSW wasn't new skipper Kurt Gidley. Nor was it Jarryd Hayne or Paul Gallen - the two other survivors from 12 months ago. The first man picked for NSW was hooker Robbie Farah. The...
  28. PigBenis

Are you down with downs ?

A MOTHER of a 21-year-old man with Down syndrome has gone public in her search for volunteers to help him lose his virginity. Lucy Baxter says her son Otto wants to have sex for the first time and not only is she helping him find a woman, she says she is willing to pay for it. "I'd like all...
  29. PigBenis

Justin "owned by willie tonga in 04" Hodges pushing for early return against Storm

Broncos star Justin Hodges could make a shock return for Brisbane in Friday night's blockbuster clash against the Storm at Lang Park. The representative centre is recovering from shoulder surgery and was not expected to play until round four. But coach Ivan Henjak says Hodges would love to...
  30. PigBenis

What a Joke

A SWEDISH countess divorcing her CEO husband amid accusations of affairs claims she has too many expenses and cannot live on $63 million a year. Marie Douglas-David, a former investment banker, says she has no income and needs her 67-year-old husband, George David, to pay her more than...
  31. PigBenis

Brett Stewart DNA test negative

EXCLUSIVE by Josh Massoud March 12, 2009 03:20pm http://www.news.com.au/dailytelegraph/story/0,22049,25176491-5001021,00.html POLICE DNA tests have returned no evidence to support a sexual assault charge against Manly fullback Brett Stewart. The Daily Telegraph understands results of...
  32. PigBenis

Octuplets' Mom

God damn.....
  33. PigBenis

Martial arts teacher jailed for sex with student

Martial arts teacher jailed for sex with student * * Email * Printer friendly version * Normal font * Large font January 30, 2009 - 10:59AM Advertisement A school integration aide who had sex with a teenage student has been jailed for three years. Beau...
  34. PigBenis

ATTN: Kennelers

i Would Like To Make An Announcement...... I AM NOT Boots Now discuss with spam :slick:
  35. PigBenis

MikeyP

This thread is dedicated to the spam king :SpamBewar please leave your spam and tumbleweed here
  36. PigBenis

Teach the children - Sheik's vile lesson of hate

EXCLUSIVE by Joe Hildebrand December 10, 2008 12:00am A GROUP founded by a Muslim extremist who encourages children to kill themselves for Allah plans to build a huge complex in Sydney to teach young people Islam. In what it says is a world first, the Global Islamic Youth Centre is...
  37. PigBenis

North Sydney Bears vs Canterbury bulldogs 1st Trial Game

Harold Matthews and SG Ball Trial Date: 10/12/08 this Wednesday Stars 5:30pm Venue: Neptune park Revesby Heights
  38. PigBenis

Simon Mannering

WTF:sleepy:..... look at his leg :whacky:
  39. PigBenis

Legendary prank call

http://www.snotr.com/video/1883 Lmao that was funny :D
  40. PigBenis

Australia

i hate it ........................................................................................... the movie that is :whacky: sooo over-hyped. i hope it FAILS!
  41. PigBenis

Matt Orford

Will He Step Up or Will He Choke Again
  42. PigBenis

Melbourne Storm VS Manly Sea Eagles NRL Grand Final

Who will win and by how much.
  43. PigBenis

Britain Adopts Islamic Law

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,422661,00.html Islamic law has been officially adopted in Britain, with sharia courts given powers to rule on Muslim civil cases. The government has quietly sanctioned the powers for sharia judges to rule on cases ranging from divorce and financial...
  44. PigBenis

The Wood

Kevin Moore needs to use this in the pre-season and whip some of the boys in to shape
  45. PigBenis

So You Think You Can Dance Usa

How good is..
  46. PigBenis

Oh Mummy': teen at Guantanamo Bay cries out in video

In a video released today, a 16-year-old captured in Afghanistan cries out for his mother and says he needs treatment for his battle wounds during questioning by Canadian officials at the US military prison in Guantanamo Bay. "Oh Mummy," he cries in despair in Arabic when he is alone in the...
  47. PigBenis

Dark Knight Bank Heist Trailer

Basically it's the first 6 min of the movie http://www.gizmodo.com.au/2007/12/the_6minute_idark_knighti_bank.html LOOKS GOOD!
  48. PigBenis

Teen says league star raped her

A woman who claims she was raped by New Zealand rugby league star Michael Crockett told her sister he had hurt her, a court has heard. Crockett, 25, is facing a committal hearing in Sydney's Downing Centre Local Court today on three rape charges, stemming from after-game celebrations last...
  49. PigBenis

Evil ****** back on the street

By Ellen Connolly June 15, 2008 12:00am THE first of the notorious Skaf gang ******s is to be recommended for release from jail next month after receiving a discounted sentence. Mahmoud Sanoussi was one of 14 men who gang-raped a teenage girl 25 times in western Sydney. He was...
  50. PigBenis

Girl, 12, cleared for sex change

A JUDGE has allowed a 12-year-old girl to begin a taxpayer-funded sex change, despite objections from the child's father. The girl, who cannot be named, has begun court-approved hormone treatment in the first step towards becoming a boy. The Family Court orders also permit the girl to...
  51. PigBenis

'Do I look like I have AIDS?'

Brian James Montgomery, charged for giving kids' mum AIDS By Edith Bevin May 19, 2008 12:00am A FATHER-of-three will be prosecuted for infecting his former partner of more than 10 years with HIV. Brian James Montgomery, 37, has been charged with maliciously causing his former...
  52. PigBenis

Qld Team

Hunt is 5/8, PJ marsh on bench 1. Billy Slater - Storm 2. Brent Tate - Warriors 3. Greg Inglis - Storm 4. Justin Hodges - Broncos 5. Israel Folau - Storm 6. Karmichael Hunt - Broncos 7. Johnathan Thurston - Cowboys 8. Carl Webb - Cowboys 9. Cameron Smith © - Storm 10. Petero...
  53. PigBenis

The Logie Awards

what a joke. ps Bindy Irwin won a logie LMAO
  54. PigBenis

Pauline Hanson please explain missing $200,000

PAULINE Hanson has been accused of siphoning off more than $200,000 in taxpayers' money from the bank accounts of her own party. In a recorded telephone call between the former MP and her party treasurer, Ms Hanson admits taking funds because she was not "going to put the money in the hands...
  55. PigBenis

Gay couple's foster parents ban overturned

A GAY couple have won a landmark discrimination case after they were banned from becoming foster parents because they are homosexual. The couple, whose identities have been suppressed, took legal action when their application to become foster carers was refused by a welfare agency linked to...
  56. PigBenis

'I wanna be the prime minister'

'I wanna be the prime minister' By Luke Dennehy March 19, 2008 12:00am SHE has a doll named after her, a bunch of videos and now her own clothing line, but what's next for Bindi Irwin? Irwin, 9, launched Bindi Wear International with her mother Terri at Myer yesterday and hinted at even...
  57. PigBenis

Gunman opens fire in Jewish religious school

Gunman opens fire in Jewish religious school Article from: Reuters March 07, 2008 12:00am A PALESTINIAN gunman has opened fire in a Jewish religious school in Jerusalem, killing at least eight people and wounding about 10 in the most lethal attack in Israel in two years. "It was a...
  58. PigBenis

Affleck 'amazed' by racist Australia

Affleck 'amazed' by racist Australia Article from: The Daily Telegraph March 05, 2008 03:46pm OSCAR-nominated actor Casey Affleck says he was 'amazed' by the racism he saw in Australia on a visit - and that he was inspired to do something about it. "We drove from Sydney out to Alice...
  59. PigBenis

Mum suffering rare disease pleads for right to die

Mum suffering rare disease pleads for right to die Article from: The Daily Telegraph February 27, 2008 12:00am A MOTHER of three suffering from a disfiguring, incurable disease and battling incredible pain has pleaded for the right to die by euthanasia. The 52-year-old French woman has...
  60. PigBenis

Cowboys listening to fans over new coach

Cowboys listening to fans over new coach http://news.leaguehq.com.au/cowboys-listening-to-fans-over-new-coach/20080225-1um9.html February 25, 2008 - 4:39PM The views of the Cowboys' passionate fans will be taken into account when the NRL club selects a new coach, North Queensland boss...
  61. PigBenis

Anger boss/Will Ferrell

http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/e5714a96a4 "I am THIS CLOSE to raping you …” bwahahahahahaha AHH Scott Jergenson, I love it.I am actually going to murder you!! bahah It looks like you took a crap or a dump in the printer One of the funniest SNL skits of all-time
  62. PigBenis

Malcolm Noad targeted, Bulldogs to implode

Malcolm Noad targeted, Bulldogs to implode Article from: The Daily Telegraph By Ray Chesterton February 18, 2008 12:00am THE Bulldogs are determined to tear themselves apart despite a tenuous peace deal brokered by yesterday's rebel board victory. Simmering tensions at the club...
  63. PigBenis

Mother guilty of raping daughter

A jury has found a mother guilty of raping her daughter. The 41-year-old woman, who cannot be named, was accused of raping her eight-year-old daughter at her home at Donnybrook, north of Brisbane, between November 2005 and February 2006. The mother pleaded not guilty this week in the...
  64. PigBenis

Bulldogs official quits over fake email scandal

Bulldogs official quits over fake email scandal Article from: The Daily Telegraph * Font size: Decrease Increase * Email article: Email * Print article: Print By Ray Chesterton February 14, 2008 12:00am BULLDOGS media boss Chris O'Brien dramatically quit last night...
  65. PigBenis

Rudd's apology

The full apology: "I give notice that, at the next sitting, I will move: That Today we honour the Indigenous peoples of this land, the oldest continuing cultures in human history. We reflect on their past mistreatment. We reflect in particular on the mistreatment of those who were...
  66. PigBenis

A message to soccer (Take 1; long, rough & uncut version)

HTFU http://youtube.com/watch?v=2fbzmJARvFg
  67. PigBenis

Graeme Hughes

Graeme Hughes will be on 2ue Sports Today in this hour.. for those bulldogs fans who are interested http://www.mytalk.com.au/Stations/Talk/2UE/Pages/default.aspx his on now after the news..
  68. PigBenis

Mate, your girlfriend was a bloke

Mate, your girlfriend was a bloke Article from: The Daily Telegraph February 06, 2008 12:00am GARRICK Jacobson was in custody at Surry Hills police station when he apparently discovered his girlfriend used to be a man. Within hours of being released on bail, he went to her apartment...
  69. PigBenis

Friends say they thought Roberts would die after fight

By Nick Walshaw February 05, 2008 12:00am THIS is the battered face of Bulldogs star Ben Roberts - only hours after a mate feared he had been punched and kicked to death. The Daily Telegraph was last night given a detailed insight into the wild Wollongong brawl that left Roberts...
  70. PigBenis

Revealed: Get-out clause in Darren Lockyer's contract

Revealed: Get-out clause in Darren Lockyer's contract Article from: The Sunday Telegraph By Phil Rothfield and Peter Badel February 03, 2008 12:00am TEST captain Darren Lockyer is free to leave Brisbane if master coach Wayne Bennett walks out on the Broncos. In an intriguing twist...
  71. PigBenis

Jo-Wilfried Tsonga

Wow, how good is this guy incredible drop shots...He deserves his own thread Jo-Wilfried Tsonga for AO 08
  72. PigBenis

Laffranchi on sexual assault charge

A WOMAN who was allegedly sexually assaulted by rugby league star Anthony Laffranchi has told a court she was crying and 'in a panic' after waking up in an unfamiliar flat. 'My pants and my undies were inside out,' she told Burwood Local Court today, where Laffranchi is facing a committal...
  73. PigBenis

Britney Spears falls for British con

http://www.news.com.au/dailytelegraph/story/0,22049,23045722-5001021,00.html Britney Spears falls for British con Article from: The Sunday Telegraph January 13, 2008 12:00am THE Britney Spears' saga continues, with the latest reports claiming the Piece of Me singer is being...
  74. PigBenis

Carroll's final campaign

http://www.foxsports.com.au/story/0,8659,23035839-23214,00.html Carroll's final campaign By Steve Ricketts January 11, 2008 BRISBANE hitman Tonie Carroll has played his last game for Queensland and will retire from the NRL at the end of the 2008 season. Carroll, who turns...
  75. PigBenis

Race thugs to hijack Australia Day

Race thugs to hijack Australia Day Article from: The Daily Telegraph Exclusive by Joe Hildebrand, Political Reporter January 09, 2008 02:02pm A GROUP of white supremacists is planning to hijack Australia Day celebrations in Camden - as part of a protest against a proposed new...
  76. PigBenis

Tendulkar exposed, Hogg roasted

Tendulkar exposed, Hogg roasted Article from: The Daily Telegraph By Michelle Cazzulino and Steve Gee January 09, 2008 09:50am BATTING great Sachin Tendulkar has emerged as the mastermind of India's aggressive stance in the racism row after it was revealed he sent an SMS urging India to...
  77. PigBenis

Michael Clarke Goes For Two In A Row

cheat. http://www.flickr.com/photos/22563328@N03/2174977474/
  78. PigBenis

Mum 'confesses' to tomahawk killing

A MOTHER charged with murdering a Sydney social worker had "fully confessed to certain persons", a NSW court has been told. The 50-year-old woman, who cannot be named for legal reasons, faced Maitland Local Court this morning on one charge of murdering John Raymond Matthew McCann. Her...
  79. PigBenis

Birthdays

lol so many Birthdays today angryogre, iluvmini, pandanopoulos, Roosters05, Mozza77, Mr WRX, BornBlueNWhite, Victor Bitte, MB, BulLaMaKDoGy, roostershater, zxcv, u suck, thatsmydream, the critic, Hawkmoon77 (100), berryman (78), Express (58), Bazza (48), phillip (40), waldo821 (39), young980...
  80. PigBenis

David Hicks free, no apology

David Hicks free, no apology Article from: The Sunday Telegraph * Font size: Decrease Increase * Email article: Email * Print article: Print * Submit comment: Submit comment By Kate Kyriacou and Scott Walsh December 30, 2007 12:00am CONVICTED terrorism supporter...
  81. PigBenis

Career divorcee' in $100m fight

A WOMAN once married to racing magnate Robert Sangster has been called a career divorcee by her fourth husband as she tries to grab a chunk of his $100 million fortune - just 14 months after they wed. Susan Sangster became Susan Crossley after marrying Australian developer Stuart Crossley in...
  82. PigBenis

Doctor wants to return to finish training

Doctor wants to return to finish training Article from: AAP December 21, 2007 01:30pm DR Mohamed Haneef wants to return to finish his medical training, but he is also concerned about his wife's wishes. The doctor's solicitor, Peter Russo, said he was unsure whether family...
  83. PigBenis

Schapelle Corby...

The truth about Schapelle Corby Article from: The Daily Telegraph By Kathryn Bonella December 15, 2007 12:00am SINCE the day Australians were swept up in Schapelle Corby fever in May 2005, story after story has appeared to turn public sympathy into anger or indifference. Those who were...
  84. PigBenis

Alcoholic Tim

Parramatta star Tim Smith 'caughting drinking' Article from: The Daily Telegraph EXCLUSIVE By Nick Walshaw December 13, 2007 12:00am PARRAMATTA halfback Tim Smith could have his contract torn to shreds today following reports he has again been caught drinking. Just five days after...
  85. PigBenis

Bulldogs vs Penrith trial

Dec 11 - Penrith's new National U20s and NRL sides will play the Bulldogs in trials at Telstra Stadium in March. The games were originally scheduled for late February, will take place on Sunday, March 2. The National U20s or Toyota Cup match will kick off at 4.30pm with the NRL game scheduled...
  86. PigBenis

Schapelle Corby drug ring

A NEW investigation has linked Schapelle Corby to a trafficking ring that delivered large quantities of amphetamines to Bali. ABC's PM program has revealed that Corby, currently jailed in Bali's Kerobokan prison, was associated with four men who imported amphetamines to the holiday island...
  87. PigBenis

Your son 'died for nothing'

A MAN purporting to be a Muslim cleric wrote to the father of slain Australian soldier Luke Worsley telling him he "can't be proud" of his son who "died for nothing" - then posted the letter online. John Worsley, father of 26-year-old commando Private Luke Worsley who was killed by the...
  88. PigBenis

Broncos demand explanation from Wayne Bennett

Broncos demand explanation from Wayne Bennett Article from: The Sunday Mail (Qld) David Riccio and Peter Badel December 01, 2007 11:00pm BRISBANE chief executive Bruno Cullen will hold urgent talks tomorrow with coach Wayne Bennett following speculation he is about to join North...
  89. PigBenis

Muslim school's pig-head protest

November 28, 2007 11:28am TWO pigs' heads have been dumped at the controversial site of a proposed Islamic school in Sydney's southwest. The pigs' heads, planted on wooden stakes on the Camden site, are believed to be in protest of the Muslim school proposal. The proposed school, for up...
  90. PigBenis

Sudan arrests British teacher for naming bear Mohammed

By Jennie Matthew AFP - Monday, November 26 06:27 pm KHARTOUM (AFP) - A British teacher in Sudan on Monday faced lashes and deportation as she languished in police custody accused of insulting the Muslim prophet for allowing young children to name a teddy bear Mohammed. Sudanese police...
  91. PigBenis

Holy war that's split community

By Justin Vallejo, Urban Affairs Reporter November 17, 2007 12:00am AS one of the last rural bastions in Sydney, Camden prides itself on keeping that laid-back twang of a true country town. But the once-sleepy hamlet in Sydney's southwest has become the scene of a battle over a proposed...
  92. PigBenis

USA V SAMOA - WALES V LEBANON double header

Set your alarm clocks! www.bigpondvideo.com/leaguetv Semi 1 - USA v Samoa 10th Nov, 2007 4:45 AEDT Semi 2 - Lebanon v Wales 10th Nov, 2007 7:00 AEDT
  93. PigBenis

St George Illawarra interested in bad boy Mason

By Dean Ritchie November 09, 2007 12:00am ST GEORGE Illawarra are ready to pounce on Bulldogs discard Willie Mason in a stunning move that could cost unwanted Knights forward Kirk Reynoldson a contract with the Dragons. After it appeared a two-horse race between the Roosters and the...
  94. PigBenis

Student allowed 'smokos' at school

http://www.news.com.au/dailytelegraph/story/0,22049,22696885-5001021,00.html A YEAR 10 student has been given permission to take cigarette breaks while at school because her doctor says she is clinically addicted to nicotine. Tara Lewis, 16, who smokes as much as a packet a day, is allowed...
  95. PigBenis

Willie's mates lend an elbow

http://www.news.com.au/dailytelegraph/story/0,22049,22688681-5001023,00.html IT was the mother of all going away parties. Frustrated star Willie Mason spent 12 hours out on the drink with some of his best mates just hours after threatening to quit the Bulldogs. His eyes might have...
  96. PigBenis

Broncos pick up Marsh

http://www.news.com.au/dailytelegraph/story/0,22049,22690654-5001023,00.html BRISBANE have pulled off a signing coup with the surprise announcement that classy utility PJ Marsh will join the NRL club on a three-year deal. Parramatta have granted Marsh a release from the final year of his...
  97. PigBenis

Hi

hey new member