Search results

1. M

Coaching Structure 2024

Few changes for next year Jason Taylor assistant Potter NSW cup coach Luke Vella pathways Josh Jackson jersey flegg coach Steve Turner SG ball coach Mason might be blue shirt lol
  2. M

Moley Moley

‘Former bulldogs lower grader’ lol it was years ago and interesting Moley doesn’t want to name his CURRENT CLUB but is ok to say he’s a former dogs LOWER GRADER 'Grub' caught out in disgraceful act A former Bulldogs lower grader is in disgrace after being caught out selling footy gear online...
  3. M

Val Holmes

Career cooked????
  4. M

Retiring from sourcing

Hi All I just want to announce that I am retiring from sourcing team information to this forum. I have been severely under appreciated and accused of things like being a gossip columnist and making things up however it’s safe to say now with everything that’s happened (TPJ, RFM, The other...
  5. M

Oks

Signed with Hull
  6. M

Carsen Patu

Get him here asap
  7. M

Fainu Bro’s to Dogs?

https://wwos.nine.com.au/nrl/news-2023-bulldogs-general-manager-phil-gould-confirms-prison-meeting-with-manase-fainu-latu-samuela-pursuit/f94f118a-4d8d-444b-abe9-91b69048fe62
  8. M

Brent Read latest

Someone post it? Ohhhh what have they taken off kennel now https://t.co/uYYg5A0Ral
  9. M

Potter

Biggest myth on earth. Lucked up last year, right place right time. Got a few lucky wins and all of a sudden he’s an assistant. He’s in charge of attack. We’re neck and neck with tigers for points for and total tries for the season….dead last! Fuck this mute flog off!
  10. M

TPJ

Anyone else still reckon he’s still the goods?
  11. M

Congrats Tank

Frank the Tank has been coaching Fairfield Pats the last few years. He’s just taken out the NRL Schoolboys comp. Beat Westfields last week in the semis and Hills today in the final. They were down by 16-0 and came back to win. Winning try was scored off a charge down with 2 mins left. First...
  12. M

Opinion Yesterdays embarrassment

Ok I am a lot more calm now with the benefit of a full nights sleep to think about the last 2 weeks My view is: - keep Averillo away from the first grade team next year. He needs Flanno treatment. Keep him in reggies. When his contract is up, cya - speaking of Flanno, keep him in reggies too...
  13. M

Rumour Haas

Roosters from 2023
  14. M

Best and Tuala stood down

David Riccio reporting Best and Tuala stood down by team for not meeting standards Yet Ponga and Mann are all sweet? Knights are a mess
  15. M

Rumour Josh Reynolds

He’s back
  16. M

What a team we had

Klein and Cummins were as shit back then as they are now - a few howlers went against us
  17. M

Old Tricks, New Dog

This is from the Liverpool Champion published October 2006. Amazing how things come full circle.. The Bulldogs football club has always been a family orietntated franchise with many brothers and father son combinations donning he blue and white over the years. You might have to add name...
  18. M

Patolo and King

Patolo only played 27 minutes but was really impressed with him. 10 runs almost cracking 100m gained - in 27 minutes, that's pretty fuckin good. All his runs he put a dent into the defensive line and he did not slow down. Took the hard hit ups. He is only 20 playing in the middle - mammoth task...
  19. M

David Riccio

This lost flop actually got on national TV and said the following; - Brent Naden came to Dogs for Barrett and because Barrett quit he wanted out. Had nothing to do with off the field behaviour or his form was shit - Hetherington would be a huge loss and another one that wants out because...
  20. M

Opinion Averillo

Is this bloke even a first grader??? Moses Mbye 2.0
  21. M

Social Media Ferguson

Anyone know more of the rumours we are keen on Ferguson??
  22. M

JMK

Had a good game. Cut Cowboys up through the middle a few times and his defense was superb. The JAC break was so good at that moment of the game just a shame he couldn't hold the ball. Wouldn't mind seeing JMK at lock next year.
  23. M

Mounties coach

Dave Tangs coaching Mounties this year Porter gone?
  24. M

Cronk opinion on Napa

He actually said that Napa does not have the same access to resources and coaching at the dogs as he did at roosters and that’s the reason why he’s shit now? What a load of tripe
  25. M

Rumour Dogs coaching structure

CBF checking if there is another thread on this. I have been told that Gus is putting an extreme amount of pressure on Baz and his assistants. Gus wants to restructure the way its currently set up - it's not so much the people, it's more the way its structured at the moment. Too top heavy and...
  26. M

3 months

What a difference 3 months makes So glad Rudolph knocked us back. We wouldn’t have been able to sign TPJ firstly and secondly not be in the position to hopefully get Vaughan for a fucking bargain. Hope Rudolph keeps missing tackles for sharks. I bet the dumb long haired flog wishes he signed
  27. M

No Source Napa

Been told that Napa will be lucky if he comes out of his meeting with the Board this week and still has a contract with us. Few people on the board want him gone.
  28. M

Cleary

Season potentially gone. Poor Penwifffff lol
  29. M

Steve Hanson

Wonder what he said to the boys this week lol Looked like a different team
  30. M

Paul Kent

Holy shit Buzz is the only one talking sense
  31. M

Bulldogs freeze on contract upgrades

Read in the paper this morning the Bulldogs have put a freeze on any upgrades to current players off contract at the end of this year. Napa, Hoppa (england) and JMK were noted as leaving. I am going to assume that with JMK not even offered a new deal means we surely have someone lined up for...
  32. M

Fans

We've just seen one of our halves on national TV breakdown in tears. Lets all pull our heads in, we are nothing but fans at the end of the day. I understand we want to see results on the field but we should also understand that this takes a pretty long time to build a successful team. Here we...
  33. M

Rumour Hoppa

Off to England next year
  34. M

Paul Crawley

Someone send this flog a voucher to mistys he needs a fuckin root the dog
  35. M

Cotric

Cost us the game yesterday. First half dropped a ball had the try line in front of him and that offside at the end of the game. I think he wants to be called Chotric now?? (pronunciation) - how about we just call him cock shit
  36. M

Panthers Arrogance

Fuck this is such a beat up by the media.
  37. M

Pangai Jr

Would love for the Dogs to try bring him over. Looks unhappy at the Broncos, seems to be on the outter with Walters playing him less mins and off the bench (started last night but played 25mins all up lol)
  38. M

Ennis

Who hurt Ennis?? Did Baz fuck his missus or something????
  39. M

Baz

What will the stresses of coaching this team to do Baz first
  40. M

Charlie Staines

https://www.zerotackle.com/rookie-asking-for-a-2-million-deal-nrl-72815/ Is he still asking for a 2 million dollar deal? What an absolute piece of shit. Thank god he chose to stay with Panthers.
  41. M

Humble Pie

2020 was spent listening to the likes of Paul Kent and Fat Gus call bulldogs a basket case. Board room issues that would impact the club for many years to come. Even to the point both thought Baz made the wrong decision signing with us. I wonder if they’ll eat their humble pie????
  42. M

Burton

Will be wearing the blue and white in 2021 :)
  43. M

Daily Telegraph/Rothfield Joe Ofahengaue

Chasing him for next year. Has 2 years to run on his Broncos contract but they are letting him negotiate. It would be low risk if Broncos are paying a portion of his salary. Am pretty certain this bloke was playing origin at one point? Would be great if we could fuck Napa off for him.
  44. M

Social Media Adam Elliot

Rumored to be signing with the Dragons. See ya later flog.
  45. M

Fullback

Should the club persist with Meaney at the back next year and into the future? The difference he has made at the back for us is immense. Less errors, runs the line out the back in attacking sets better than DWZ and he's shown he has a little more ball handling/passing skills than DWZ. I don't...
  46. M

Paul Kent

Did someone on the board fuck his mum or something? Talks so much shit
  47. M

Ch 9 News (inc DannyW) SBW

Probably 9 making shit up they reckon we are chasing him.
  48. M

Fox Sports Bennett and Ennis

On Matty Johns podcast, Paul Kent stated the dogs are after Bennett and Ennis.
  49. M

Steve James

This is our skills coach. He is getting paid a full quid to do his job. Please do yourself a favor and go have a look at the Bulldogs facebook page where he has posted videos of some of the skills work he's been doing with our team. It's one thing to be doing this shit, which is absolutely...
  50. M

Sauaso Sue

Was this one of Pay's signings? 4 year deal? Bloke is useless. Gets dominated in every tackle whether it be defense or attack. He was huffing and puffing after 5 minutes yesterday.
  51. M

Morgan Harper

Any updates on Harper? I heard he contracted the corona virus from sitting on the bench in the cold yesterday.
  52. M

DWZ

Whats wrong with this flog? Has about 8 errors in him per game now. Couldn't run a bath let alone the ball without dropping it. Starting to think Pay has made another shit call by signing him. Did we really pay him to play fullback for us and literally 2 weeks in to 2020 move him to the wing...
  53. M

Predictions

Any predictions for who will win the comp? Taking a few things into account - - 22 straight weeks of footy, no byes, no rep rounds etc. - one ref that will speed the game up but also mean teams will essentially get away with a bit more in the ruck - the new 6 again rule - will benefit smaller...
  54. M

2006 Dogs v Dragons @ Kogarah

I have sent an email to Fox to play this game for whenever they do a Bulldogs best wins day. Prob my fav regular season game ever. What are some of your favorite Dogs game you would like Fox to replay?
  55. M

Adam Elliot

Had a monster off season and was almost our best on Thursday What a champion if he can keep this up all year. Only bloke hitting holes and looking likely in attack
  56. M

Finchy

Anyone watch the Matty Johns Podcast tonight? How cooked is Finchy....deadset gurning
  57. M

Disappointed

I’m really proud of the way we ended the year but still feel a sense of disappointment. The Storm, Raiders and Cowboys games spring to mind as games we could have easily won and put us in the 8. I don’t know what it was that shifted our season around but I feel like the whole team bought into...
  58. M

CHN

Another victim of Pays shit coaching and man management. Looked like he was more worried about making a mistake or missed tackle than actually playing footy. He’s a top player but Pay has gotten into his head with whatever he is trying to coach into him and it’s effective his performance.
  59. M

Montoya at Centre

Thoughts?? Much better so far than the shit we saw from him last season.
  60. M

JMK

Really need him to get fit enough to start playing 80 min a game. He’s developing into such a good hooker but more importantly he keeps bucket ass off the field. I think Pay saw something in JMK at hooker that nobody did. Thought we were gonna struggle here but honestly it’s been a key behind...
  61. M

Corey Norman Video

Who's seen it?
  62. M

Corey Norman signs with Dragons

Ben Hunt will be shifted to Hooker. What a basket case of a club.
  63. M

20/40

New 20/40 rule to be trialled in 2019. Kick inside the 20 and goes in touch outside the 40, attacking teams ball. WTF? lol
  64. M

Dragons getting nude

I wonder if they’ll get fined
  65. M

Josh Massoud

Why does it feel like that this flop is going under the radar for what he did??? More of a flog than Wilder he deserves to be smashed and never welcomed back into rugby league journalism again
  66. M

Shaun Lane

Rocking the high top boots first time i seen them since Darren Britt lol
  67. M

Reni and Mase on Bulldogs

http://www.skipi.tv/unfiltered-1/ Skip to about the 24:30 mark. Interesting insights. Loved what Reni said regarding the culture, and Mason confirming that Des is just a numbers geek.
  68. M

Morris twins

It's over for them. Not the same, they aren't as strong and quick as they used to be. Brett still is a very classy finisher, and Josh is still a good defender, but aside from that they are average at best. We should try and move them end of this season. So many better backs out there that can...
  69. M

Who is fatter

Eastwood or Mateo....
  70. M

Rebecca Wilson dies aged 54...

Legendary Telegraph columnist Rebecca Wilson dies aged 54 The Daily Telegraph 14 minutes ago LEGENDARY journalist, columnist and broadcaster Rebecca Wilson has passed away. The award-winning sports journalist at The Daily Telegraph and The Sunday Telegraph lost her long and very private...
  71. M

Tim Lafai arrested over drunken brawl

https://twitter.com/Danny_Weidler/status/757412966224363520?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw Drunken behaviour 5am Sunday morning. Cant blame the bloke. Would suck to play for the dragons atm.
  72. M

Klemmer and Jackson

Does anyone have an HD photo of Klemmer and Jackson grappling Parker @ the end of the game yesterda? Also a photo of Klemmer grappling Gagai with his killer eyes lol Thank you in advance.
  73. M

Interesting Stats

I didn't realise we were doing so well @ these statistical categories. We aren't giving our team enough credit it seems lol maybe Des has fooled us even so the Dogs continuously go under the radar lol We are leading in line breaks and tries in the comp which imo I'm really surprised about. The...
  74. M

Winning ugly

Last 2 weeks that's pretty much been it - both games went down to the final set of six. I know a wins a win but I was really hoping we put Tigers away this week. Still not sure about us as genuine title contenders.
  75. M

Wayne Bennett

I think he should call it wraps on his NRL coaching career. - Had that short term success at the Dragons only based on the roster he had tho - won the comp but had to gut their juniors. 6 years have passed and the club has still not recovered. - Same thing in Newcastle - didn't really achieve...
  76. M

Kasiano

Playing some great footy. Defending hard - he put a number of big hits on last night, and he is running the ball the hardest I've seen him in quite some time. One positive out of the last few weeks is definitely his form. One thing I wish we had was someone trailing him every time he runs the...
  77. M

Kaysa Pritchard

Piss Lichaa off and sign this bloke - what a player
  78. M

Injuries

Any word on how bad they are?? Not too concerned with Browne given we have Klemmer is back next week. Lichaa could be a concern - was it the same knee he did last season??
  79. M

Season predictions

Too early for season predictions? - Reynolds to have a blinder of a year and get picked for origin - Tony Williams moved to the Knights mid-year - Garvey to solidify a spot off the bench for the whole year - Kasiano back to 2011 form.
  80. M

Playing style 2016

Just thinking about our team in 2016 and with the new interchange rules, our new halves pairing, new additions into the backline etc - what our style of play will be in 2016. I think the Raiders game last year played with Josh and Mbye at the halves is a good indication of how we will attack...
  81. M

Our Future

Our future looks bright. Young players in our squad - Lichaa, Mbye, Rona, Jackson, Klemmer, Lane and Perrett to name a few. While we have had our fair share of players leave, I think they have been the right calls. It may not have seemed so this season after the year Ennis has had, but...
  82. M

Ipswich Jets

Has anyone had the chance to watch them play? I saw a reply of the semi final between them and Northern Pride (defending premiers) and it was the most attacking game of football I have ever seen. It was exciting to watch just had me on the edge of my seat throughout the whole 80 minutes...
  83. M

Corey Thompson Farewell

http://www.bulldogs.com.au/news/2015/09/08/thompson_says_farewe.html Kind of sad watching this! Can see Corey was in tears with the red eyes here. Good feeling having all these players leave with nothing but good things to say about the club, the team and Des. Canterbury really is the best...
  84. M

Player welfare and mental health

Do we as supporters take it for granted? I know we expect the absolute best from our players and for our teams to win.. But these guys are humans. Sometimes for days, weeks, even months they are out of form because of their mental state - and not their physical ability. The whole Buddy...
  85. M

Kasiano 2015

Kasiano has really stepped up this year. In my opinion he has been one of the form props of the league. Not only does he do the hard stuff through the middle, his energy in defense has improved, he has really cleaned up his game in terms of his discipline and giving away those cheap...
  86. M

Season turnaround

The trip back to Belmore for me has probably turned our season around for the better. I was only 8 when the last game as Belmore was played and from the handful of games I had attended prior, I don't really remember as much. My thoughts from yesterday was just how passionate and fired up our...
  87. M

Klemmer is not normal

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FfAUOcVVHI0 Just came across this. Stuck his hand in Thaidays mouth lol. This bloke is crazy.
  88. M

Our Juniors

Correct me if I am wrong, but this is the most juniors we have had in our FG squad in a while - am I right? By Juniors, I'm talking players that have played either with Harold Matts, SG Ball or Holden Cup. Mbye, Klemmer, Lafai, Reynolds, Kasiano, Perrett, Thompson, Lane, Fualalo, Browne...
  89. M

Attack

How good was our attack yesterday? We moved the ball from side to side. Early kicks down field. Spreading the ball off the kick off. That's two weeks running we have run in points. The difference today was our defense won it. Des seem's to have cracked the code to our attack this season...
  90. M

Pat O'Hanlon

Any update on his injury? Would be tremendous to have him back now given T-Rex is gone for the season.
  91. M

Big game

I think this Dragons game is the biggest of the year. If we win, we need to turn that into a mini win streak and push us back deep into the top 8. I feel like our attack is back on song with what we managed to dish out against Canberra. No doubt our defense needs to improve and it will - I...
  92. M

Pritchard and our attack

Mods merge this into another thread if need be** Just wanted to point out how badly we have missed Pritchards direct running of late. He straightens up the attack and hits the line hard. He is in my view a much better runner of the ball than anybody else at the team. He bends the line back...
  93. M

Vidot

Keep him away from our club. He cost the Broncos the game last night with a couple of brain explosions.
  94. M

Refs INCONSISTENCY #1

38th minute tonight - Inglis leaped in for a try from hooker, while reaching out he had the ball dislodged by a cowboys players foot. Going by the interpretation, this should be a penalty regardless if there is dangerous contact or not, right? It should be a penalty try based on the rule. The...
  95. M

Richie Benaud

Passed away this morning. RIP. I will always remember him for his cheeky sense of humor in the commentary box. I feel privileged to have had the opportunity to meet Richie in 2006 and I will never forget that. Cricket will never be the same.
  96. M

The next 4 weeks..

Realistically - I would be over the moon with 2 wins from the next 4, but we are capable of winning all 4... Dragons (Away), Manly (Home), Tigers (ANZ) and Cowboys (Away) Aside from Cowboys, the rest are sub-par teams. Klemmer, Graham and Kasiano will all be back for the Cowboys...
  97. M

Brett Morris out tonight

Calf strain
  98. M

Des up to his old tricks

I think Des is causing the media storm re: his referee comments to take the pressure of the players. Dogs by 13+ this week.
  99. M

Best moment of 2014

In your opinion? I can't go passed our victory over Manly, our origin stars out and T-Rex playing half and Jackson 5/8. Probably one of my favourite win's over the last 3 years actually - it was a masterclass in coaching by Des, showing Toov's that at the end of the day he is still boss...
  100. M

Defence

Our defence has to be the best in the competition. Some stats from todays game. Penrith spent almost 50 minutes in our half tonight with 53% possession. They had 50+ tackles inside our 20 (57 was the exact number I think). They only made 3 line breaks. 1 of their tries came from a lucky...