Search results

1. I

Ben Barba Update

great news,im thinking rd5 for 1st game back in top grade.:)
  2. I

PF: Dogs Vs Souths Live Match Thread

Bugger,little terd.
  3. I

PF: Dogs Vs Souths Live Match Thread

I hope inglis doesn't get a hit on barba,he'll be looking for it!
  4. I

Whose nervous??

Bring it on,I think souths will crumble in the last 20 mins.hope so anyway!!
  5. I

How do they measure metres by players?

if a player catches the ball,runs forward 10 metres but then is pushed back 2 metres in the tackle.did he run 10 metres 8m or 12 metres?
  6. I

That's in Queensland! Good comedy Origin song.

Very well put together!!haz and Mario never got a mention,or sterlo!!lol
  7. I

NSW Vs QLD - Offical Match Thread

haha yeah but im a qlder!! who else then?,i thought it was odd to get a reserve grade player in.
  8. I

who would you replace those players with?id like to see morris swap sides and idris put in.
  9. I

great game,pretty worried for a while there.love the comments about qlders being dirty,looks the other way from up here,especially gallen and bird.bring on game 2 hope its another closey!!
  10. I

Superstitious ? Blame me for last weeks loss ...

i sat on the end of our corner lounge,not in the middle as usual.will be back to normal this time!!
  11. I

Matty Johns: 100 per cent SBW will be at the Roosters

do we get some sort of payment from this ?i thought there was some agreement that the doggies would receive a payment iif he came back to rugby league with anyone else bar the bulldogs.
  12. I

SOO Stink Lotto

17th minute involving bird or gallen.
  13. I

Hodgson sidelined until fainting mystery is solved Chris Barrett

i wouldn't be suprised,hahaha!hope all is well with him,i didn't get to see much of the game,its a shame i wont see him against the broncos this weekend.
  14. I

GREG Eastwood has revealed his Canterbury comeback was almost delayed

"A Kiwi International, the former Bronco returned to Australia after he became homesick." makes perfect sense:confused:
  15. I

Which Broncos player is most likely to cause problems for our match on Friday?

ennis,giving away too many penalties trying to sledge his old team mates!!
  16. I

Tool : Pick your own Origin team(s)

New South Wales Blues 1. Josh Dugan (Raiders) 2. Steve Turner (Bulldogs) 3. Jamal Idris (Bulldogs) 4. Josh Morris (Bulldogs) 5. Brett Morris (Dragons) 6. Jamie Soward (Dragons) 7. Mitchell Pearce (Roosters) 8. Todd Payten (Tigers) 9. Michael Ennis (Bulldogs) 10. Michael...
  17. I

Tool : Pick your own Origin team(s)

Queensland Maroons 1. Billy Slater (Storm) 2. Jordan Atkins (Eels) 3. Willie Tonga (Cowboys) 4. Justin Hodges (Broncos) 5. Jharal Yow Yeh (Broncos) 6. Darren Lockyer (Broncos) 7. Johnathan Thurston (Cowboys) 8. David Shillington (Raiders) 9. Cameron Smith (Storm) 10. Petero...
  18. I

2011 NRL Tipping Competion

they let me onto the old site a couple of hours ago.what a mess!
  19. I

the new oztips site is doing my head in!!!!
  20. I

QLD Origin's best from elsewhere ...

p!ss off to nsw if you dont like it doggyforlife.
  21. I

i think kennedy wants to play for qld because if he makes it into the team, then hes in,nowdays blues players only seem to get a couple of games and then theyre dropped as scapegoats for their losses!
  22. I

well said bckd!!!!!!!!!!what about fien p!ss!ng off to nz?top job kimlo!
  23. I

2011 Fantasy Leagues - DT SuperCoach, NRL DreamTeam, Fox Fantasy

im behind by 100 but still have slater,smith,halatau,hodkinson and an emergency to go,so far the emergency is will tupuo on 12 points.and we both have tolman playing tonight.its a close one!
  24. I

Rugby league's pressing question - how to reduce the alarming injury toll

as said its a contact sport,just deal with it.but just as a talking point, instead of widening the field how about 12 players on the field at one time with 6 0r 8 interchanges on a 4 or 3 man bench,with the same salary cap per club and the introduction of 1 0r 2 new clubs for the players left...
  25. I

nrl.com 590 .12th in the kennel league.rd 3 ranking 21,007.overall ranking 16,788.i traded orford out for thurston this week.you guys are going great!
  26. I

Darren Lockyer Announces Retirement - Final Season.

a truly remarkable player.i dont think that hes gone on for too long,i believe its the right time,maybe 1 year early if anything.i hope qld send him out on a winner, not brisbane though because im selfish!!!
  27. I

Who has impressed you the most so far?(2011 newbies)

im impressed with tolman,keating and hodkinson.the whole team is doing really well at the moment ,much better than i thought we'd go for the first couple of games.
  28. I

my nrl.com team this weekend b stewart t williams m aubusson g inglis b ferguson a harrison d cherry-evans c parker l brown c paterson a tolman s tronc c smith reserves s berrigan e pettybourne m orford d simmons
  29. I

no way 70 points,never got near that last year.yes he will be around for origin but i think tolman is a great buy,plus hes a bulldog!!
  30. I

nrl.com 450 or so.traded burgess for tolman,had another one or two players out.hopefully better this week.
  31. I

5/8 had no idea!
  32. I

Round 2 Predictions: Dogs Vs Rabbits

Score: doggies 23-16 Crowd:22 700 First Scorer:barba Half time:12 all Man of the match:david stagg
  33. I

Morris confirmed with PCL tear

shame to lose morris,but id be happy to see roberts get a go in the centres.
  34. I

there are some spare possies on nrl.com dream team. the number is 623 253.feel free to join.
  35. I

NRL Season 2011 predications

1st bulldogs 2nd dragons 3rd tigers 4th raiders 5th penrith 6th warriors 7th eels 8th cowboys dmw thurston coty bennett dht knights uat rabbits soo qld 2-1
  36. I

The Kennels most over hyped player

jarrod hickey/trent cutler/michael sullivan/leon bott and last but not least steve turner.
  37. I

The unlucky blokes of rugby league

darius boyd,can never sign a contract because he's too paranoid about bennett going to a different team.
  38. I

The unlucky blokes of rugby league

andrew johns,the poor guy had a drug problem which made him act like a absolute tw@t.:D
  39. I

the dream team too:D!
  40. I

that certainly is a swag of points,i dont really like parker but i have him in.
  41. I

i wouldnt have gallen on principle,hes a terd!
  42. I

im in for the tipping!!
  43. I

do we have any kennel comps going yet?id like to have a go again this year!!
  44. I

Inglis not a Bronco yet!

wow i thought it was done and dusted.
  45. I

2010 NRL.com Fantasy League Comp

well im out!not bad for a first try i guess,but i shouldn't have lost this week,d@mmit!i learnt alot and am keen for next year!good luck for everyone still going!
  46. I

How Broncos exploit third party loophole

ck i agree with all of you're examples, the nrl does not need any more bad press but it just seems naturally drawn to it!!but if all teams have the chance to lure the same amount of player sponsors then i guess that is tough for whichever teams are having trouble getting player sponsors or teams...
  47. I

Most hated Player 2010

i find it hard to pick just one.i hate paul gallen,he is consistently a w@nk@.never used to like greg bird but i thought he left his bad onfield ways behind him,when he played origin they all came back!!soward sh!ts me to tears and hayne is so far up himself its not funny.thats my 4 most...
  48. I

Ben Barba Injury?

id like to know what roberts said to him on the exchange.could have been "hope your ok mate.".but im thinking it was "suck eggs,got my spot back!!!"
  49. I

Sandow 'The Grub'

i knew he was a bit of a grub but last night was terrible,the ref didnt say a word to him about it either.
  50. I

nsw origin 3 teams

what,no gaz,you guys are screwed!!;)
  51. I

Gasnier signs with Dragons

will be interesting to see how gas goes under bennett,i wonder who they will drop from the 17 to let him in?gas for origin 3!!!
  52. I

one point for preston campbell,lucky me!!!!
  53. I

yay,looks like i might have finally won a round!!!!!
  54. I

luckily for you moe,it was a crapper week for me!!!
  55. I

Livewire Luke says you'll never lure him from the Bunnies

i thought dave taylor was gonna knock ennis head off the other week,by the look on ennis face he was thinking should i be saying anything.but his mouth still didnt stop!!!lol
  56. I

absolutely smashed,435 points.worst week yet dammit!!
  57. I

me 2,not a good week for me !
  58. I

124 points from captain thursten,need it after 6 points from bl@@dy morris!!!
  59. I

Bidding war for NRL Grand Final

qld all the way!!!!!its nrl not nswrl!
  60. I

thanks for the advice moe,i got rid of luke burt and steve turner for carney and kenny dowell,didnt want two roosters but hopefully they'll bring the points!
  61. I

505 for me,made 2 trades this week so hopefully gettin the hang of it.
  62. I

i have 414 with lockyer and folau to go,not good!!s4sonny,thurston only scored me 55 points,did you get more because he is your captain?
  63. I

wots the go with the eliminator,do you play in two comps or once youre beat head to head youre out altogether?
  64. I

457,two players to go tonight.
  65. I

Which team do you hate more?

the rooters on this one,but overall i hate the sharks!!!
  66. I

i made up my team weeks ago,went to finalise it just before the footy started.footy started at 730 in qld but earlier in nsw dammit.i have crocker coming off the bench and hes not even playing this week!! how close did you'se get to the salary cap,i a$$ed mine to 0 dollars left,pretty stoked...
  67. I

Hooker of the Decade

id reckon cameron smith for sure,with maybe wing as second.
  68. I

Knights Chasing SBW

they can chase him all they want,he'll be hard to catch at first but after a while,he'll do his hammy,or his ankle,or something will f@#k out on him and theyll catch him for sure!!!!!
  69. I

Wingers of the Decade

hazem for sure,there is no equal!!!but singh as second.
  70. I

Lock of the decade

i voted menzies but carroll was good too.
  71. I

2nd Rowers of the Decade

tallis and hindmarsh.
  72. I

Centers of the Decade

inglis and hodges for me.
  73. I

Team of the Noughties - Fullback

id love to pick slater but mini was so good for so long,slater is better now but not for the whole period.
  74. I

Props of the Decade

pricey and petero!!
  75. I

Halfback of the Decade

thurston gets my vote.
  76. I

Five Eight of the Decade

locky for sure!!!!
  77. I

Storm crowned World Champions

i thought it was a great game,and only one of the commentators was whinging.for those who havnt seen it the replay on channel 9 is worth a look.
  78. I

#1 billy slater #2 josh morris #3 willie tonga #4 israel folau #5 brett morris #6 jonathon thurston #7 darren lockyer captain #8 michael hodgson #9 cameron smith vice captain #10 keith galloway #11 gareth ellis #12 dave taylor #13 mark minichiello #14 steve turner (sub) #15 michael crocker...
  79. I

kane cleal

hahaha,i think you're right snake!!!!
  80. I

Ryles quits France for Roosters

awesome,glad too see the rooters have him,!!
  81. I

Great article on Sheens playing favourites re: Farah

yeah,as soon as smith was off,things stopped happening.very noticeable difference!
  82. I

NRL Premiership NRL boss David Gallop throws weight behind grand final in Brisbane

if it was nswrl,the final should always be in sydney,but its Nrl!
  83. I

PNG thrash Tonga to reach Pacific Cup final

i hope png get up in the final.
  84. I

Eastwood

hurt