Search results

1. Jam

News Dogs of Poor - Dean Ritchie

Still better than when we had overpaid middles last year in Thompson and TPJ.
  2. Jam

Official Gus on Twitter

Critta getting triggered because someone actually called out his BS.
  3. Jam

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Game day Thread vs. Storm: Trial 1 @ Belmore, 7pm

It’s a trial you the way people carry on they expect perfection and also show their biases. There is nothing mature about the whingers on here.
  4. Jam

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Game day Thread vs. Storm: Trial 1 @ Belmore, 7pm

Can’t even win without the usual crowd whinging and carrying on. It’s like these so called fans would have preferred us to lose so that they’d have more to complain about.
  5. Jam

What the f... are we gonna do for props / forwards ?

An established prop or another Max King bargain buy?
  6. Jam

Rumour Fulton and Gould spotted meeting

It’s Seyfarth for RFM/Sutton
  7. Jam

Gus on 7 News - 8-9 signings in coming weeks

Weidler confirmed this on Twitter
  8. Jam

Official Reed Mahoney sees the 'gun (and Jake Averillo) as vital cogs in Bulldogs' wheel

Here we go again. Real question is when the gun fires do you swallow.
  9. Jam

Round 1 Squad Namaste

I knew eventually the Gun would reply and reply again. Thread was worth it just for seeing him talking to himself again
  10. Jam

Round 1 Squad Namaste

11. Jam

Round 1 Squad Namaste

What wait we have signed a Lorenzo? Straight into the starting line up he goes! Even better where’s his YouTube highlight package
  12. Jam

Round 1 Squad Namaste

I’m neither the utility half nor the Gun. I’ve been around so long I remember the BigBird
  13. Jam

Round 1 Squad Namaste

Maybe we will get an early release for Jake Arthur. Imagine the halves combination with the gun
  14. Jam

Round 1 Squad Namaste

You forget Corey Waddell. BBO comes on for a forward and the versatile Corey moves into the pack. Same with Jayden he can play up front - the new breed of forward.
  15. Jam

Round 1 Squad Namaste

The scary part is all those players are in the Top 30
  16. Jam

Round 1 Squad Namaste

You’re just jealous that you don’t have the insider sauce like I do. And before you ask tomato beats BBQ
  17. Jam

Round 1 Squad Namaste

Straight from Ceraldo's playbook ... Round one exclusive so we can save the 'gun' from another 30 page post where he repeatedly responds to himself : 1. Corey Allen (Sure Vision) 2. Jayden Okunbur (Young Academics Learning Centre) 3. Braidon Burns (Puppy Lovers) 4. Jake Averillo (Khalil...
  18. Jam

News Kyle and error? (Weidler)

He’s still trying to keep his other posts alive. Or maybe he’s protesting outside of the Leagues club to save Corey Allen. Namaste [emoji120]
  19. Jam

Spencer Leniu

20. Jam

Opinion Why the Wests Tigers should be the envy of every Bulldogs fan

Yes I took the time because it turns you on and that’s the least we can do on here. We humour you … you think we laugh at your jokes but we laugh at you. Looking forward to your response to keep your OCD alive.
  21. Jam

Opinion Why the Wests Tigers should be the envy of every Bulldogs fan

Go support and play for the Tigers already. Not just because we are tired of your “look at me I’m trying to be relevant” posts but because you’re an absolute bore. Namaste
  22. Jam

Most underrated dogs player ever

Glenn Nissan, Jason Williams
  23. Jam

Opinion Okunbor needs to play first grade next year

Look at me I’m trying to trigger everyone to stay semi relevant. Let me guess Allen to fullback next year with Knockunbor to the wing. Flanno at half partnering Wakeham. Make Waddel captain and drop Jacko. Avegrillo at centre with Burton and BBO at hooker with Reed off the bench. Anything I’ve...
  24. Jam

Corey Waddell

Worse takes than that Adrian on the radio. The sad thing is that Dave believes his own stories.
  25. Jam

Rank recent team dud signings

Napa, Liccha and Flanno
  26. Jam

Opinion Adam Elliott

I’m willing to bet that Flanagun is a 40 year old male still living at home and has never actually been to a game because he finds it hard to use public toilets. It’s quite sad that he actually thinks he is humorous. Wasn’t funny as the Namaste Utility Whole and now I’d rather listen to Dave...
  27. Jam

Fox Sports Klemmer

Nasheed you’re a first rate goose. And no you were not missed and posts like this confirm that
  28. Jam

Your fantasy halfback

What’s a pole? Oh Nasheed is back can we stick a pole up him?
  29. Jam

Frank Pritchard on life support

I honestly hope he gets better and you can call me what you want if it makes you feel better. I think this is a wake up call to some of his community that needs to get protected. I hope he gets better and don’t want anyone dying here but I think when a high profile person gets sick you can’t...
  30. Jam

Frank Pritchard on life support

Was at the anti vax rally in Sydney so now paying the price. Wishing him all the best though
  31. Jam

Opinion Bulldogs and their schools

Went to St. John’s Lakemba where the Hughes brothers played. I was also taught by Brian Battesse
  32. Jam

Rumour The forgotten man nrl rumours on Facebook

Another reason for this is to upgrade Burton ASAP.
  33. Jam

Okay, lineup for 2022

Just shows you’re stupidity goes beyond your love for Elliot. And I’m not buying the Namaste garbage.
  34. Jam

Would you take Elliott back tomorrow?

He’s probably the old Nasheed
  35. Jam

The response you get is the one you deserved buddy. No one to blame but yourself and don’t start thinking that we can’t see through the trolling
  36. Jam

Ok I tried to put together a real response but your own response confirmed once and for all that you are an ignorant troll who just likes to bait people with your comments. Your threads would be similar to someone asking for TRex to return as he was the King. Utility half is just another...
  37. Jam

On ability alone NO. I cannot remember more than 1-2 games in his entire career that he has been close to being the best player on the field. However I can remember countless games when he has dropped the ball or given away penalties to contribute to our loss. Even if he cleaned up his off field...
  38. Jam

Opinion Was Shifty our best ever 7? If not who was better??

https://www.bulldogs.com.au/news/2021/06/08/vale-tim-pickup/ Needs to be in the Top 5. Mortimer #1 easily Followed by Pickup Polly Sherwin (Not going to include Lamb who played a lot of 7 because his best position was 6) McGrady had a standout season and if he played longer would be there...
  39. Jam

Official The fox

Until he refuses to get vaccinated and gets stood down by the NRL. I can see this being an issue if rumours are true.
  40. Jam

No Source Braidon Burns

David Holland the troll that even Gus blocks. I’ve seen you pester him on Twitter with no response. You wouldn’t be the reincarnation of Adrian the annoying radio caller?
  41. Jam

Opinion Anyone else watching Harper and thinking wtf

Anyone looks good when Turbo is on fire. Saab for example is lucky to be able to finish off backline moves but never takes a hit up and is a pussy in defence.
  42. Jam

Official Adam Elliott and Bulldogs part ways

If I was building a team around culture the answer would be no to Elliot. If I was building a team around ability my answer would be no to Elliot. If I was to build a team to challenge for a Premiership the answer is no. Now if I was to build a team for the Tigers then the answer is a resounding...
  43. Jam

Kenneller of the year?

Top 3 worst of the year : 1. Nasheed 2. Dave Holland 3. Utility Half (coming up strong with the Elliot feels)
  44. Jam

Rd 24 Dogs vs Sea Eagles 3-2-1

Seriously anyone who says Jackson must go have a look at that performance. All heart and when he has a better squad around him he won’t have to carry all the load
  45. Jam

Opinion Klemmer

Let’s make thread about signing anyone at half price. Most players would be value at 50% off. Maybe we bring back Kerrod so that Dave is happy again. When I see a new thread from DH it’s akin to getting my news from Twitter.
  46. Jam

Burton to Centre?

Fraud !!! Just because you have a big mouth and an opinion doesn’t make you right. All you do is troll this site when you should just return to the Burrow with the rest of the Bunnies supporters.
  47. Jam

Opinion Who’s your favourite Bulldog Player.

I know exactly the meaning. FRAUD = Nasheed
  48. Jam

Just proved how big a fraud you are. 90% of highlights were when he played for your Bunnies team. GGF
  49. Jam

He was hopeless!!! Wouldn’t make the top 50 of wingers we’ve had
  50. Jam

That will do me! Luke McDougall was abysmal. Thought your favourite player would be John Sutton and Tricky Trindall seeing you are a Bunnies support. Your choice of Dogs players shows the fraud you are.
  51. Jam

Rumour Pearce to the dogs

Better than Flanno at $400k would be Pearce for $400k for 2 years
  52. Jam

Opinion Brooks to Dogs ?

If we are targeting a half we should go after Dylan Brown
  53. Jam

Should we retain Dylan Napa?

That’s any thread that starts with “Nasheed here”. Seriously this fraud should just support the Bunnies. The true definition of a fraud is this so called Dogs supporter.
  54. Jam

Opinion Ben Hunt Hooker

Seriously one player has a good game and the Kennel reacts by proposing we sign them.
  55. Jam

Should we retain Dylan Napa?

Dumbest thread even by the low standards of this fraud. The argument presented would translate to also buying Corey Norman and any other underperforming player in the comp for minimum wage. Napa at any price has no heart. He is one dimensional as a footballer and a liability off the field. He...
  56. Jam

News When Will Canterbury's Dog Days Finally Be Over? By Jason Oliver

Go and support the Bunnies you fraud
  57. Jam

Opinion Joe Stimson

Another quality post from the Kennel’s favourite son
  58. Jam

Burton to Centre?

Read the statement I made in full you idiot. Obviously you can’t read as well. I clearly said you go back to the Rabbitoh Burrow where you belong. You troll on here pretending to be a dogs fan but you are a fraud. When people laugh it’s at you not with you. So I’ll make this clear you are not a...
  59. Jam

Burton to Centre?

Dumb as well I guess. Why are you suggesting that me saying that you belong with all your Rabbitoh fans in the Burrow have anything to do with race?
  60. Jam

Burton to Centre?

No one dislikes you because of your nationality they dislike you because 99.99% of your posts are full or garbage and just there to grab attention to yourself. In addition what I don’t understand is why you bother hanging around here instead of where you belong in the Rabbitohs Burrow.
  61. Jam

Burton to Centre?

Go try and make positional changes in the Burrow ! When I see the statement “Nasheed here” I expect absolute garbage and it never fails to deliver at this level.
  62. Jam

Quick rundown of today?

Support the Bunnies you fraud
  63. Jam

A way we could afford to buy Dufty, Johnson, B.Smith and Afoa for 2022 + 2 minimum wage props

Go back to supporting Souths. Anyone who supports another team is not a true Bulldog
  64. Jam

A way we could afford to buy Dufty, Johnson, B.Smith and Afoa for 2022 + 2 minimum wage props

TK is becoming worse and worse as we hit the wooden spoon. First Nasheed with his rumours has now tried to become a comedic writer. Dave Holland has amped up the absurd buy this player now posts. Now we have another person wanting to replicate the Hasler recipe for success which got us here in...
  65. Jam

Avo or Cheese

Averillo is a myth so easy choice.
  66. Jam

Pangai Jr

What a great piece of insight thank god we have Nasheed and Dave on the Kennel. Our very own James Hooper and the Mole
  67. Jam

Opinion Lodge or Klemmer

68. Jam

Opinion Forwards

No one is interested and no one has ever been interested in your garbage
  69. Jam

Opinion Forwards

Nasheed = Dave Holland both absolutely don’t deserve to support this club
  70. Jam

Rumour Something is brewing

Absolute garbage. Go support the Bunnies
  71. Jam

Opinion Hooker & 2 Props

So Burton and Ado Carr are not good? I’ve seen little to suggest that you know anything at all about Football Dave
  72. Jam

We got reffed out of the game!

Stop saying we because you are not a Dogs Supporter. A dogs supporter only has one Blue Eye and one White one. Go support your other teams and keep your opinions to yourself because real supporters do not care. At the end of the Day there were some positive signs and plenty of mistakes. At...
  73. Jam

News Back to the future? Bulldogs interview Ray Dib for CEO role

Terrible idea. Corrupt and power hungry will only bring the club to its knees eventually
  74. Jam

Team for round 1

Jury is out for me on Averillo. I know the hype is there but aside from a few good tries I’m yet to see his ability to read a game and manage the defence from fullback. Does he have a kicking game and how is his passing game. I hope I’m wrong and he turns out to be a star
  75. Jam

The Bulldogs' 2020 season in review (Video)

Anasta lol in one word you just lost all credibility. Polly was better than Anasta and so was Ricky Stuart who was at the end of his career.
  76. Jam

Opinion What are your unpopular opinions about the Bulldogs?

I hate every other club outside of the dogs. I don’t have a soft spot for anyone I just hate some more than others
  77. Jam

Opinion What are your unpopular opinions about the Bulldogs?

1. Belmore is a myth. Terrible recent record and has only really been a fortress when we have had the gun sides of the 80s 2. Dogs of War is overused and keeps us playing a negative brand of football. Remember this style was pioneered by Warren Ryan and that was when the game was very different...
  78. Jam

Other News Source JAC

79. Jam

Official Matt Burton to join the Bulldogs in 2022

Remember when Hasler joined we thought he’d raid the Eagles yet all we got was TRex. Déjà vu
  80. Jam

Social Media Jackson Hastings

Rumour that Hastings has signed with dogs?
  81. Jam

Social Media Mansour to the dogs

https://amp.dailytelegraph.com.au/newslocal/stgeorge-shire-standard/panthers-star-josh-mansour-caught-speeding-in-range-rover/news-story/1a5813c332a02dd4101f2a37cd797ab9 they can then beat up this story more.
  82. Jam

Best brother duo at the Bulldogs? (Trigger warning = pole ahead)

Shows how little Nasheed really knows about Bulldogs history. Where’s Mark Hughes? Where is Peter Mortimer? I know you say duo but you did put in the 3 younger Hughes boys. You left out the Smith brothers
  83. Jam

Bulldogs close in on ambitious triple swoop as fresh Suaalii link emerges: Jimmy Brings

I’m 49 grew up in Trafalgar St Belmore and watched the Bulldogs at Belmore in the days of Turvey, Baa, Brentnall, Hughes, Peponis. My hand prints are embedded in the sign boards at the Railway end. Don’t you tell me about being a fan. Nasheed you are a troll and have zero Bulldog DNA.
  84. Jam

Opinion Worst signing last 10 years? (Poll)

TRex costs us Dale Finnucane. Followed by Lichaa. DWZ a close third
  85. Jam

Opinion Nick Cotric

Ok you can have DWZ instead.
  86. Jam

Opinion Nick Cotric

You all deserve to have Holland and Montoya for another season the way you carry on. You lot deserve having Nasheed lube you up with oil every day
  87. Jam

Daily Telegraph/Rothfield Thoughts on Kyle Flanagan

Rumour is Burton to Roosters as 5/8. Moving Keary to half. Flanagan back to Sharks with Townsend to Bulldogs
  88. Jam

Staines has knocked back the Dogs

I remember when Christian Crichton looked good as a winger at the Panthers. He came to us and we discovered that he could not replicate his form without a proper spine delivering him quality ball.
  89. Jam

A game. Who are the halfbacks YOU want?

Luke Keary
  90. Jam

Social Media Brandon Smith

Hope this rumour is true. Reading the Play tweeted that the Bulldogs are interested in Brandon Smith
  91. Jam

Thoughts on a Cody Walker, Jake Averillo swap?

As someone who rarely comments this guy reminds me of "BigBird" full of unsubstantiated rumours and rubbish. Feeding off the "insiders" in the club who believe they have their ear to the ground but in reality are laughed at by many
  92. Jam

CHN and Okunbor de-registered

Would this have happened for CHN if not for the financial pressures from COVID-19. Jayden was gone either way but thought CHN might have been saved
  93. Jam

Official RIP Ziggie Vincent

https://amp.nine.com.au/article/804d2d9f-cafb-42cf-8fc5-f3773a55b515?__twitter_impression=true Tragic loss. Prayers for his family and friends. Very sad
  94. Jam

Foran to retire !

Triple M said due to pre-existing injury so we lose out again
  95. Jam

News Pioneering work of Bulldogs' doc Hazard made rugby league safer

Very sad .. he was my doctor when I was growing up along with Dr George. I used to "enjoy" visiting the doctor as invariably the waiting room on Burwood Road would be littered with Bulldogs players. Great memories and thanks for everything Dr Hugh