Search results

1. tyl0r

Membership. Continue or cancel it?

Just a quick question to Bulldog members. I am considering cancelling my membership as I, along with many others, am not happy with the club. Just wondering what percentage of current members will be continuing or cancelling their memberships. Vote away!
  2. tyl0r

The return of the long range try!

I really felt that since 2012/13 when Barba was at his best and after he left, we became unable to score long range tries. With the return of BMOZ and having speedsters like Mbye and Rona, we have again added this option to our attack. Great stuff when we're camped down in our end and need...
  3. tyl0r

The simple things....

How hard is it to get through your set, get to the kick, put the ball down the opposition end of the field. Get into a grind. I cannot understand why a team with the players we have, have such difficulty to do the simple things. Teams like Melbourne, they take players who are ordinary, get them...
  4. tyl0r

The NRL ladder

Just looking at the NRL ladder. If we won on Friday, we would have been in first spot, on top of the table... The NRL couldn't have that though...
  5. tyl0r

"brothers now" and "parallel"

Kennellers, the last two seasons we have seen during the finals the players have had inspirational phrases on their jersey beneath the doggies emblem, but this year I haven't noticed it! Has anyone else seen it? If not, what do you guys reckon would be good for the boys this year?
  6. tyl0r

Lost for words

Our forwards are soft.... Our halves, well let's be honest, apart from being solid are far from creative... We have no enthusiasm... Who should be accountable? Do we have a halves coach? We copped some hard calls, Laf should have had a try but the other two were not tries if I'm not being...
  7. tyl0r

Clash of Clans

Anyone on here play clash of clans? I'm looking to recruit some players who are active and donate 100+ troops a week. Clan is VinegarStrokes Let me know if you're interested!
  8. tyl0r

Repeat sets

Watching the game on Friday in the dying stages and was thinking to myself, a repeat set via a drop out would be great right now but I can't recall a game where we have mounted a heap of pressure via repeat line drop outs against another team. We always seem to be the ones busting our arses in...
  9. tyl0r

Bulldogs @ Peter Wynn Score

Dont know if there is a thread on this, but saw in Friday Telegraph Bulldogs players are appearing at Peter Wynn's this Thursday night from 6:30. Was wondering if anyone knew who would be turning up there...
  10. tyl0r

Great support

Bag bag bag bag bag... im sick of all the supporters who bag the club and the player... ok we got smashed tonight... we are having a tough time at the moment and we have to support the player through it... we might not have the players we want playing for us, but support the guys who are out...
  11. tyl0r

Crisp

Sign him up for the wing as our new kicker!! hes strong, tall, and can kick goals... hazems replacement
  12. tyl0r

Josh Morris

How good was josh today playing in the left centre for the first time in the top grade was very promising replacement for tonga next year!!!
  13. tyl0r

Dally M's - Sonny Bill not even a look in for second rower of the year?!

Poor old sonny bill wasnt even a nomination for second rower of the year... :sleepy: i thought he would at least get a nom
  14. tyl0r

So... Utai or Phelps for the next match

We i know in the few runs Utai produced looked damaging, he looked confused in his position whether to come in or not and cost a couple of tries out wide... I think ben roberts has had enough chances also... dropping that ball, running when he should pass with clear overlaps... Holdsworth ftw