Search results

1. haz123

Suggestions

Hi all the time has come, I joined this place in 2007 and being totally computer illiterate picked a simple and let's say very basic user name "HAZ123". I think being pissed at the time didn't help. I now think the time has come to give myself a user name that is more appropriate and slightly...
  2. haz123

How embarrassing

Just stated on NRL Tonight that they think Panthers don't care about V Kickacow's judicary hearing tonight as they don't need him to win against us anyway if they don't win . Probs true but sad it has come to this.
  3. haz123

Pay's Birthday Bash

Dean turns the big 50 on Monday, I know because he was born the same day and in the same hospital as I was. What are you getting Deano for his birthday???? PS- coincidence number 2 I can't coach either.
  4. haz123

Deano's B/day

It happens to be Dean Pays Birthday this Sunday name one gift you would get him (Be nice). I would get him a winger that knows how to defend to replace Montoya. We win half our games this year if Montoya knew what he was doing.
  5. haz123

Big Dazza (Darryl Eastlake) passes away.

Just reported that big Darryl Eastlake has past away After long battle with Alzheimer's. The best caller of Origin ever "HUUUUGE" . RIP Darryl☹
  6. haz123

How to address world hunger !!!

Now i have your attention miss Castle. STOP FUCKING OUR CLUB. Thats all.
  7. haz123

Official State of Origin Game One Teams

Nsw team ENNIS in , NO ONE ELSE FROM DOGS 1. Dugan 2. Morris 3. Jennings 4. Gasnier 5. Uate 6. Soward 7. Pearce 8. King 9. Ennis 10. Snowden 11. Scott 12. Bird 13. Gallen (c) Interchange: Creagh, Merrin, Mannah, Young
  8. haz123

Whats Brandy Know ????

Hey is it just me or is Brandy losing the plot, How can he rate our goalkickers the worst in the league? (6.5 out of 10.) Who is Penriths super boot that rates 9 out of 10? I know Ennis isnt THE great Hazem or even Halligan , But for f----s sake give the guy a go , and if he cant kick em...
  9. haz123

interesting ?

Just came back from dogs training in Dubbo . NO TURNER or STAGG ??? The guys are a credit to there team and themselves. Nothing was a problem after training with the kids ect ect. Ps : Idris looked good, ( no problem with his fittness ):)
  10. haz123

next big thing ?

Harrison , Barba , Taupau ect ect who is the next BIG thing , I mean as in top shelf , top money ,Rep type player. Any opinions welcome. For me i think Harrison has what it takes but may find it hard while we have stagg. I think lock is his spot and he hasnt got the size for playing second...