Search results

1. Mr Beast

I get excited every week

I'm experiencing a renewed sense of excitement and anticipation for our upcoming games, something I've been missing for a while. Whether we win or lose, I find myself eagerly awaiting the next game every week. There's a palpable sense of progress and positivity surrounding our team. I'm...
  2. Mr Beast

Welcome to the new moderators 2024

First and foremost, we extend our gratitude to all applicants for the moderator role. The selection process was challenging due to the high number of qualified individuals. After careful consideration, we are pleased to announce the addition of four new moderators to our staff team. These...
  3. Mr Beast

EOI - The Kennel Merchandise

Seeing if this would interest some members here. A % of sales will go towards the forum.
  4. Mr Beast

FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT 2024 - IMPORTANT *PLEASE READ*

https://www.thekennel.net.au/forum/index.php?threads/forum-announcement-2024-important-please-read.127800/#post-4926342
  5. Mr Beast

FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT 2024 - IMPORTANT *PLEASE READ*

Heading into 2024, there will be some significant changes to the forum. This is Rugby League Bulldogs sports forum, a community to discuss your thoughts, opinions and healthy debates surrounding our sport. Starting January 1st 2024, we won't tolerate any form of direct or indirect trolling...
  6. Mr Beast

My thoughts...

TL;DR In recent years, our team has faced a distressing downward spiral, marred by a toxic losing culture. Recognizing the urgency for change and tough decisions, we've taken crucial steps. The appointment of Gus as the new GM and Ciraldo as the head coach signals a significant shift. These...
  7. Mr Beast

Video representation of the Bulldogs and a coach we need

Sound on https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cri37vUIyBV/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==
  8. Mr Beast

Camping

Any outdoor campers here? Looking for recommendations in NSW Prefer 2-3 hour drive from Sydney Doing a dads trips with our kids.
  9. Mr Beast

Identify yourself

Lol stumbled across these comments watching bulldogs stuff
  10. Mr Beast

NYE 2022

And with that the 2022 season comes to an end. Happy new year Kennellers https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cm0pCBCJ7cD/?igshid=MDJmNzVkMjY=
  11. Mr Beast

Accor Stadium - Seating

Can someone tell me if these seats are undercover at the stadium? I checked online and looked at there map and doesn't really say, and I can't find the answer. https://accorstadium.com.au/the-stadium/stadium-map/ Aisle 432 Row 4 Seat 69
  12. Mr Beast

Burton x JAC - Combination

Feeling grateful with this combination we have between these two players, simply exciting to watch as a reel. https://www.instagram.com/reel/ChB2IFFlyx7/?igshid=NDBlY2NjN2I=
  13. Mr Beast

UFC Khamzat Chimaev shout out to me

I'm starstruck, if anyone follows UFC, Khamzat is a UFC fighter, IMO will become a world champion soon enough. A family member is in the same training camp with him at the moment in Thailand and I managed to get a nice personal shout-out from Khamzat himself. What a legend...
  14. Mr Beast

Ozman

After many years of hiatus I’ve brought him back welcome back ozman haha
  15. Mr Beast

Official GRAND FINAL 2021 - Discussion thread

Penrith Panthers vs South Sydney Rabbitohs DISCUSSION THREAD. Team list TBC
  16. Mr Beast

Josh Dugan sacked

Is there a place for him at the Dogs? Would you consider? I prefer him over Duffy boy
  17. Mr Beast

Change Username Request

If you want to change your username, you can do so here by requesting a name change. Please reply within this thread using the format below. Current user name: Requested user name: An admin will action upon your request. Please ensure that the user name is not used, you can check here...
  18. Mr Beast

VPN

Any one use VPN? If so, who do you use and why? Currently looking for recommendations
  19. Mr Beast

COVID-19 - Thread

Ladies and gentlemen, By now you would have noticed the Corona virus thread being locked. Due to the fact it turned to any but a Coronavirus thread. Rather me wasting my time cleaning up the thread deleting off topic comments, I have created a new thread to continue Coronavirus discussions...
  20. Mr Beast

The Kennel - Fun facts

The Kennel was established circa Aug 24, 2003, approximately 17 years ago. The first member to register is obviously the founders @Mr Bulldogs and @habs circa 2003 The newest member to join The Kennel as of today is @BahaMan 99,006 Threads have been created 3,397,073 Messages have been...
  21. Mr Beast

Boat licence

Has anyone recently obtained their boat licence or has any knowledge/experience with boats? considering getting my licence so I can get a boat. Complete disclosure I am a noob with all this. Wanting this for pure leisure and occasional fishing.
  22. Mr Beast

Graysonline

Has anyone bought at auction on this site before? Past experience tips and tricks to win an auction would be great.
  23. Mr Beast

Luke Thompson AU bound

https://www.bulldogs.com.au/news/2020/06/16/luke-thompsons-journey-from-the-uk-to-australia/ I’m pretty excited to see him join the team.
  24. Mr Beast

I’m a survivor: The Gavin Badger Story

Much respect to Gavin Badger, showed great courage to come out and speak about being a victim of sexual child abuse. There is no room on this planet for such evil...
  25. Mr Beast

Mandalay Bay Shooting - Eminem

Thoughts on this new track and video by Eminem. I thought it was perfectly executed (no pun intended). No doubt it will cause some controversy but I think the underlying message is quite clear, America has a gun problem. We have known this for a long time and Em has used his music to...
  26. Mr Beast

Boxing The Boxing Thread

The consolidate Boxing thread. Some great fights lined up this year in 2020.
  27. Mr Beast

MMA/UFC The UFC/MMA thread

The consolidate MMA/UFC thread. Some great fights lined up this year in 2020.
  28. Mr Beast

McGregor vs Cerrone

I'm actually looking forward to seeing McGregor back in the octagon fighting a veteran.
  29. Mr Beast

Business Class flights

Has anyone flew Jetstar business class, international. The plane is Boeing 787-8, checking online business class looks like Premium Economy (looks shit compared to Qantas/Virgin etc) Can anyone confirm?
  30. Mr Beast

Donations: Help support our fellow Aussies

Currently, Australia has lost about 5.5 million hectares and we are only at the beginning of our bushfire season with summer season December - February. 17 people have died since the fires started in October with more increasing and they estimate that up to 480 MILLION animals and wildlife have...
  31. Mr Beast

Netflix, Stan, Disney+ etc - Thread

Netflix: Don't fuck with cats - WOW just finished first ep I'm hooked. Has anyone else started to watch this doco?
  32. Mr Beast

BBQ Carnivore - Thread

I'm completely into cooking steaks in the last 6 months. I mean like not just putting a piece of meat on the pan and cooking it but really cooking it properly reverse sear or Sous Vide. I've spent money and went out and bought a Weber Kettle, Cast Iron Skillet, Sous Vide machine, Thermometer -...
  33. Mr Beast

Melbourne Cup 2018

Ok Kennel punters, that time of year again. Any tips on horse?
  34. Mr Beast

Random things you enjoy listening too

I find myself listening to, not music but to rain/thunder storm tracks on Spotify and also camp fire wood crackling find it very therapeutic
  35. Mr Beast

Cable internet: Optus or Telstra

Hey guys, I'm currently looking to which ISP. I'm currently on Optus Cable (no NBN in my area) I get a lot of drop offs and poor internet for cable imo. Is anyone on Telstra cable, feedback, experience? stories? let me know what you've experienced
  36. Mr Beast

ISP whats best? no NBN

Whos the best ISP at the moment that can offer good up and download speeds. I currently don't have NBN in my area either. I'm with Optus Cable at the moment, but I want to switch. Any recommendations?
  37. Mr Beast

Newest Dog supporter

Some might have read that my wife recently had a baby boy. He’s now 10 weeks old and the newest Dogs supporter, although his shit is still parra colours yellow, he bleeds blue and white. To all the parents here. What an amazing feeling. LJN
  38. Mr Beast

PUBG - Player Unknown: Battlegrounds.

Anyone else playing this? Pretty fun, in a squad.
  39. Mr Beast

Titans Victory song hmmm

Is this a joke? or is our Victory song a generic song that is used with other NRL teams? saw this on FB
  40. Mr Beast

Boxing gloves 16oz

what do you recommend? brand etc.. on a budget for sparring purposes. Looking to spend $50-$60
  41. Mr Beast

Would you - Mal Meninga for coach?

Besides Jimmy Dymock, thoughts?
  42. Mr Beast

Smoking: I quit

For someone that is really into his fitness and training, I smoke. I've been smoking since I was 16 I'm now 32, I'd say on average 50 cigarettes per week, costing me on average $60. Decided that enough was enough, I was running for the train as it was reaching the station the other day and my...
  43. Mr Beast

Apple: Customer Letter (FBI)

February 16, 2016 A Message to Our Customers The United States government has demanded that Apple take an unprecedented step which threatens the security of our customers. We oppose this order, which has implications far beyond the legal case at hand. This moment calls for public...
  44. Mr Beast

Lost my Job

I've been unemployed now for 4 weeks and starting to really stress as I don't have any other income coming in. After spending 8 years at my previous employer on 100k base they let me go. Getting broke and stressing out as I've got multiple bills to pay. Since then, I've probably applied for...
  45. Mr Beast

Parramatta shooting

Surprise there's no thread on this. NSW police employee shot dead by a 15 yo apparently
  46. Mr Beast

Going overseas soon? American Express

This is very good if anyone is looking to travel soon or plan too. 110,000 points Velocity points if you apply via this link ---> HERE T&C must spend $1k before 30th Sept $349 pa annual fee + you get a free domestic flight annually. Just to put it into perspective 115,000 pts would give you...
  47. Mr Beast

Foran agrees to revised parramatta deal

Kieran Foran has agreed to a revised two-year deal at the Parramatta Eels, with options for a third and fourth season in the blue and gold in the Kiwi Test five-eighth’s favour. Under the terms of the new contract, the $1 million get out clause has been wiped with a new get-out clause...
  48. Mr Beast

Klemminator at it, strong words/10

State-Of-Origin Blues forward’s incredible attack on Queensland captain CAMERON Smith just saw the blur and felt the hurt. He might not have known who David Klemmer was when he got rag-dolled by the Bulldogs monster when they clashed for the first time in a pre-season trial but the NSW prop...
  49. Mr Beast

Boom beach

Anyone else play this?
  50. Mr Beast

7th Tackle try

FOLLOWING another huge week in the NRL, the boys from NRL360 hit the desk on Tuesday night to discuss the big issues plaguing the game. From uncovering a seventh tackle try to add more drama to the Good Friday clash between the Bulldogs and the Rabbitohs, to the players’ view on James...
  51. Mr Beast

NRL DISCUSSION THREAD | Round 1 | Bulldogs v Panthers

Game day discussion thread Ladies and Gentleman, our first game of the year! fire up Dogs, can't wait to see our new recruits play with King James leading the pack as our new leader. _________________________________ 1. Brett Morris 2. Curtis Rona 3. Josh Morris 4. Timoteo Lafai 5. Sam...
  52. Mr Beast

AirAsia

I'm surprised there isn't a thread on this. Another aeroplane goes missing. How the hell does the plane industry continue to lose their planes out from the sky.
  53. Mr Beast

OFFICIAL: Brett Morris joins Bulldogs #twinning

BRETT MORRIS JOINS BULLDOGS The Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs today confirmed the signing of Australian and New South Wales representative, Brett Morris, on a four year contract, through until the end of 2018. Morris, 28, will arrive at the Bulldogs for season 2015 and will join his new...
  54. Mr Beast

Post GF conference

http://www.bulldogs.com.au/news/2014/10/06/grand_final_press_conference.html
  55. Mr Beast

BULLDOGS BORN & BRED 2015 | Club Membership

Help support our beloved club this will be the official membership thread for 2015. There are about 17,948 users on this forum even if we can get 5% of people from this forum to sign up thats almost 900 members contributing towards our club goal of 20,000. There are many membership available...
  56. Mr Beast

2pac interesting read

2pac: Amerikaz Most Wanted, Dead or Alive? On September 13th 1996, American rapper 2pac Shakur was pronounced as being fatally killed by a series of gunshot wounds. Despite this, there is much surrounding his 'death' that doesn't add up. Now you're probably reading this thinking, this has...
  57. Mr Beast

DISCUSSION THREAD | Round 23 | Bulldogs v Parramatta

Game day discussion thread _________________________________ 1. Sam Perrett 2. Corey Thompson 3. Josh Morris 4. Timoteo Lafai 5. Mitch Brown 6. Moses Mbye 7. Trent Hodkinson 8. Aiden Tolman 9. Michael Ennis 10. James Graham 11. Josh Jackson 12. Tony Williams 13. Greg Eastwood 14. Reni...
  58. Mr Beast

Superfund and Properties

People out there, anyone know more information about being able to use your superfund to use as a deposit for a property? with fixed interest rates now at record lows >5% + first home owners grant would be a good time to look at buying Experts/accountants etc your input would help
  59. Mr Beast

K E - I found another you

http://www.e90post.com/forums/showpost.php?p=15563458&postcount=15
  60. Mr Beast

Respect for Ray Warren

NRL would not be the same without him at 71 still going strong, can't imagine what I'd be like without him grew up listening to his voice watching rugby league.
  61. Mr Beast

DISCUSSION THREAD | Round 20 | Bulldogs v Cowboys

Game day discussion thread >>>Click here for tickets<<< _________________________________ . Mitch Brown 2. Corey Thompson 3. Josh Morris 4. Timoteo Lafai 5. Drury Low 6. Moses Mbye 7. Trent Hodkinson 8. Sam Kasiano 9. Michael Ennis 10. James Graham 11. Josh Jackson 12. Tony...
  62. Mr Beast

For LOLs

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=671873756214946
  63. Mr Beast

QLD supporter grub SOO

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=79e_1310023067
  64. Mr Beast

Bulldogs post game song v0.2

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=900194856663812&set=vb.115347125148593&type=2&theater
  65. Mr Beast

Weekend cafes

Do you fellas go to cafes on the weekends with your missus? Any nice cafes with good coffees and breakfast/brunch/lunch that you've been too? Been to The Grounds recently at Alexandria nice place Doyles on the Beach at Watson Bay is pretty nice too for lunch
  66. Mr Beast

DISCUSSION THREAD | Round 11 | Bulldogs v Roosters

Got in early for this one. Last time we played them at their home ground we won by 1 point in round 5. Next weeks game is going to be a cracker at ANZ Stadium Friday night, not only it will be our potential 8th win in a row but a victory against one of our rivals will taste even sweeter with...
  67. Mr Beast

l DISCUSSION THREAD | Round 10 | Bulldogs v Warriors

For those watching a live stream or listening to radio please don't post spoilers as majority will be watching via ch9's delayed coverage Game day discussion thread Waikato Stadium // Sunday 18 May // 4pm Kick off // TV: Channel 9 If you go by what they both produced last week, you...
  68. Mr Beast

Dan Bilzerian = Legend

If you don't know who Dan Bilzerian is then you don't want to know, because you will hate your life, he is a ****ing legend and I want to live his life. https://www.facebook.com/danbilzerianofficial http://instagram.com/danbilzerian
  69. Mr Beast

New Moderators: Welcome

Hello members, Just wanted to congratulate on the new forum moderators that have come on board to help with our great forum You should already know some of these names. List of full mods/admin are found here Gareth Dognacious Nexus
  70. Mr Beast

DISCUSSION THREAD | Round 9 | Bulldogs v Dragons

Game day discussion thread ANZ Stadium // Sunday 11 May // 3pm Kick off // TV: Channel 9 _________________________________ 1. Sam Perrett 2. Corey Thompson 3. Josh Morris 4. Timoteo Lafai 5. Mitch Brown 6. Josh Reynolds 7. Trent Hodkinson 8. Aiden Tolman 9. Michael Ennis 10. James Graham...
  71. Mr Beast

DISCUSSION THREAD | Round 4 | Bulldogs v Roosters

Game day discussion thread Allianz Stadium // Friday 4 April // 7:40pm Kick off // TV: Channel 9 _________________________________ 1. Sam Perrett 2. Mitch Brown 3. Josh Morris 4. Chase Stanley 5. Corey Thompson 6. Josh Reynolds 7. Trent Hodkinson 8. Aiden Tolman 9. Michael Ennis 10...
  72. Mr Beast

DISCUSSION THREAD | Round 4 | Bulldogs v Storm

Game day discussion thread nib Stadium, Perth // Sat 29 Mar // TV: Fox Live _________________________________ 1. Sam Perrett 2. Chase Stanley 3. Josh Morris 4. Timoteo Lafai 5. Corey Thompson 6. Josh Reynolds 7. Trent Hodkinson 8. Aiden Tolman 9. Michael Ennis 10. James Graham...
  73. Mr Beast

DISCUSSION THREAD | Round 3 | Bulldogs v Panthers

Game day discussion thread Sportingbet Stadium // Saturday 22 March // 4:30pm Kick off // TV: Fox Live _________________________________ 1. Sam Perrett 2. Mitch Brown 3. Josh Morris 4. Chase Stanley 5. Corey Thompson 6. Josh Reynolds 7. Trent Hodkinson 8. Aiden Tolman 9...
  74. Mr Beast

DISCUSSION THREAD | Round 2 | Bulldogs v Sharks

Game day discussion thread. ANZ Stadium // Monday 17 March // 7pm // TV: Fox Live _________________________________ 1. Sam Perrett 2. Mitch Brown 3. Josh Morris 4. Chase Stanley 5. Corey Thompson 6. Josh Reynolds 7. Trent Hodkinson 8. Aiden Tolman 9. Michael Ennis 10. James Graham 11...
  75. Mr Beast

Melbourne - things to do

As always, I always come to the Kennel for human internet/interaction for experiences etc... Plan to go to Melbourne soon probably in the next few weeks for the weekend with my missus, what can I do? places to go see? places to eat? entertainment? like live shows? couple things, you know what...
  76. Mr Beast

Coke

Why does coke always taste better in a glass bottle than a can or plastic bottle? I'm always asking for a bottle of Coke in a glass and if they don't have it, I'd just drink water.
  77. Mr Beast

So I just bought a new car

So I just bought a new car, over the moon not sure if some of you remember in other threads but I always wanted this car. Currently in WA ready to be delivered to me as I've just done all the paper work should be here within 10 days :thumb: Goal for 2014 - Achieved! BMW 2009 DCT
  78. Mr Beast

1buck80

Forgot what thread this was suppose to go into anyways... his new release lol 1st one was better. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JTodXfKC_gc
  79. Mr Beast

Melbourne: official Roberts and Romelo

http://www.zerotackle.com/nrl/storm-sign-romelo-and-roberts-11942/
  80. Mr Beast

The Wolf of Wall Street

Can I just say what a movie highly recommended, must watch!! has it all sex, money and drugs in the corporate world. What a life he has... 12/10 Great acting from Leo tbh. Margot Robbie what a machine of a sexy bitch!
  81. Mr Beast

Man's body found under bridge at Auburn

Police say a man found dead under a bridge in Sydney's west had extensive injuries and it is highly likely he was shot. The body was found under the Duck River Bridge on Mona Street by a man out walking about 6am (AEDT). Police then set up a crime scene around the bridge, so extensive that...
  82. Mr Beast

Bali whos been?

Any good? going in September!
  83. Mr Beast

Isn't this the coolest scooter you've ever seen

Mirin this scooter I personally think this is pretty cool, and a potential fun project I might consider taking on board during this summer. Honda Ruckus below is a stock photo but feast your eyes on the modification you can do to it. I enjoy modding stuff making a stock things into something...
  84. Mr Beast

Bulldogs Player Movements | Re-Signings | Rumour Mill | 2014 Edition

CONFIRMED SIGNINGS FOR 2015 & BEYOND Brett Morris - 2018 St George Illawarra Dragons Fullback | Wing http://www.bulldogs.com.au/news/2014/10/23/brett_morris_to_join_bulldogs.html Michael Lichaa - 2017 Cronulla Sharks Hooker...
  85. Mr Beast

LMAO!! Angry Aussie road rage

HAHAHA LMAO!! I couldn't stop laughing at this bloke http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NX16WQjIWxY
  86. Mr Beast

NYE Celebration

Such an overrated day of the year, but I feel like every year I have to do something ffs, my last 4 years or so have been shit boring. What did you do last year and what will you do this year?
  87. Mr Beast

Danny Green pens an open letter to his arch-rival Anthony 'The Man' Mundine

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/boxing-mma/danny-green-pens-an-open-letter-to-his-arch-rival-anthony-the-man-mundine/story-fni2urrv-1226751577075 Great read, I rate Green more than I do Mundine in the boxing world. The best thing Green said and pretty much summed it up...
  88. Mr Beast

Call of duty: GHOST

Anyone getting this game on release day? I myself can't wait for it tbh. That killstreak dog thing seems a bit gay don't know how useful it is. The prestige package with the HD cam is actually useful. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K2uN1gwxM8o
  89. Mr Beast

Your bucket list

Things you want to do before you die. Me, in no particular order - Attend Tomorrowland - Drive a high way patrol sirens and all - Threesome - Fly in a fighter jet - Ride a bike on the track at Phillip Island - Travel Greece, Rome, Africa, Mexico, Egypt, Dubai - Drive from East to West America...
  90. Mr Beast

Sonny Blew it Williams

I'm sure most of you guys have seen this already. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JDPXMsbmKuQ&feature=youtube_gdata_player I'm sure he will never do this again.
  91. Mr Beast

To anyone that Rides, you'd understand this feel

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=319_1380522846
  92. Mr Beast

Rooster vs Knights

Game day today... and I sure hope Wayne's old/experienced troops beat the Roosters tonight. Will be see Mason put one on SBW after that "high tackle"... just have to wait and see... I hope Rooster's lose, but I think it's be 1-12 Roosters way, geez I hope I'm wrong.
  93. Mr Beast

Footy show: Sandor Earl

Anyone watching this? Honestly I'm giving him a lot of respect for coming out to talk about the situation and his involvement with peptides. So far he seems very genuine in the way he answers his questions and he is well spoken. I genuinely believe this isn't all his fault and that there...
  94. Mr Beast

That feel

That feeling when you put on an old pair of jeans, reach into your back pocket and pull out a $100 note.
  95. Mr Beast

Bulldog Player's Instagram videos

I do not own the material of these videos. As I know some of you do not have Instagram to view some of these funny vids. I'll try and post them up regularly as they come, for everyone to see. Enjoy https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_Sn5u9h9Ik&feature=youtu.be...
  96. Mr Beast

ATTN: Rodzilla

Happy birthday Rodzilla Do you feel extra special today? and if you have facebook did you get heaps of notifications on your phone?
  97. Mr Beast

Courts may settle milford saga

THE Anthony Milford contract saga took a dramatic twist yesterday with the teenage star's agent revealing he will take legal action against the Raiders if they refuse to release him the final year of his contract. The Sunday Telegraph can lift the lid on the mysterious release clause penned...
  98. Mr Beast

DISCUSSION THREAD | Round 22 | Bulldogs v Titans

Full match discussion thread ANZ Stadium, Monday 12 August 7pm kick off. LIVE FOX Sports 1 Bulldogs skipper Michael Ennis talks to media ahead of round 22 against the Gold Coast Titans at ANZ Stadium this Monday night...