Search results

1. rogueflare

News Jackson Topine takes Bulldogs to court

He was forced?At any point, did he stand up and say “I don’t want to do this any more!” If he didn’t, how are we to assume that he was suffering? Bullshit case from a little bitch. And yeah, what they were saying about the Pacific Islanders… trying to call the sport out as racists. What are...
  2. rogueflare

News 'I can't understand the comments': Phil Gould counters Trent Robinson over Dominic Young send off furore

Deserved a send off… also, don’t forget, if that hit doesn’t land flush on his jaw and bounces off Taafe’s chest, Blake was through the line and probably would have scored. With Radley; what got him sin binned was the fact that his feet left the ground and he landed on the back of Crichton’s...
  3. rogueflare

News Team changes late mail vs Roosta

Sideburns… he didn’t shave those sideburns.
  4. rogueflare

Bright Side!!

Meh… at least you found a bright side.
  5. rogueflare

Bright Side!!

We are better than the Panthers and Titans, and on par with the Storm, in terms of points scored! So technically, we have a better attack than last year’s premiers!
  6. rogueflare

In your opinion who is the most underrated Bulldogs player ever?

Polla Mounter, Rod Silva, Jason Hetheringron (fave player), all already mentioned, but I’ll add one more: Tony Grimaldi
  7. rogueflare

Luke Brooks? Option? Rejects offer From Tigers

Tigers take our rejects; we don’t take their retards. It’s an unwritten agreement.
  8. rogueflare

Opinion Are we ever gonna lose this us against the world feeling

Yeah. We will lose it as soon as the world is no longer against us.
  9. rogueflare

Kiraz for Origin

please tell me Preston is a New South Welshman.
  10. rogueflare

BURTON: WELL DONE !!!!

Had to find a use for the bloke. Does nothing else.
  11. rogueflare

Official Gus on Twitter

Ha! Wish I knew something. Just offering a different perspective into Uncle Gus’ cryptogram.
  12. rogueflare

Official Gus on Twitter

No offers pending because they have all been accepted. Just waiting for the ink to dry before they are announced.
  13. rogueflare

Who is the next Bulldogs Captain?

Josh Reynolds! That’s why he was re-signed.
  14. rogueflare

Official Gus on Twitter

Referee, bunker and MRC will see it in a different light; they always see things differently depending on the player involved (think NAS from the Storm). Not saying he isn’t pro or anti Roosters, but at least Gus is consistent in his views.
  15. rogueflare

Mark O’Meley Back To The Bulldogs

And every chance I get, I have to watch it.
  16. rogueflare

Bulldogs Tough Nuts

Solomon Haumono aka the pleasure machine’s bitch
  17. rogueflare

Gould shoots down Bulldogs coaching rumour (6 Tackles)

Everyone calm down. All the smoke and mirrors can only lead to one thing… our new coach will be none other than Gould himself. He isn’t talking to anyone because he is going to appoint himself! He is just waiting for all the decent coaches to be snapped up and then come out with “there is no one...
  18. rogueflare

News Kyle Flanagan on dad Shane’s coaching ambition

Most interesting is his “taking the shackles off” comment. Said it twice - almost implying that Barrett had them only follow structured play and didn’t let them play their own game and style - so limited in terms of contributions to attack… or could be cliche shit that he is saying to excuse...
  19. rogueflare

News DOGS’ IDENTITY CRISIS COMES BACK TO BITE

Talking shit about Gus not being at the event; yet Gus is sick hence his non-attendance. But, as per usual, why let facts get in the way of a good story.
  20. rogueflare

Is this the best thread the kennel has ever seen? If not, what was?

On a serious note though; best ever thread was the Jamie Coward milkman thread. I still chuckle when I think about that one.
  21. rogueflare

Official Paul Vaughan signs for the Bulldogs on a one year deal

Can’t we sign Vaughan for the rest of this year on a match payment contract (so we pay nothing for him but he is still contracted and therefore he serves his suspension) and then sign him to a proper contract next year as a reward for his “commitment to training” and “enthusiasm”.
  22. rogueflare

Official Paul Vaughan signs for the Bulldogs on a one year deal

He will also help us go against the 4 year no finals policy.
  23. rogueflare

Napa - 5 runs for 45 metres

Not sure. Seem to be forgetting about T-Rex (or She-Rex as he was affectionately known as on here).
  24. rogueflare

Defensive coach...do we have one?

20 years? 20 years ago we were contenders. You would need to go back to 70s to find a shitter defensive team. Probably further back even.
  25. rogueflare

Your Review of Each Round

Round 4:
  26. rogueflare

And for round 3:
  27. rogueflare

And then there was round 2
  28. rogueflare

Dump Averillo and Napa

Could be the weather though. Both weeks are wet, soggy tracks that don’t suit the quicks. Not defending his lack of involvement, but could be why there is no x-factor or proper involvement from him. not NRL standard if he can only play on dry... that is the only justification I could come up...
  29. rogueflare

Opinion Hooker Potential Bradley Dietz

He did look really good. So did Schoupp (sp.?) Remember though, they came on when Sharks’ second team came on. Doubt Dietz would have scored that try if Sharks’ first team was on. Quick, has the vision, but remember who his opponents were.
  30. rogueflare

Recruitment Suggestions - Consolidated Thread

Yes she does... and she does it well too.
  31. rogueflare

Recruitment Suggestions - Consolidated Thread

The Pleasure Machine... but will likely get Ol’ Betty.
  32. rogueflare

Is Stevie G up to it as a first grade coach!

Doesn’t matter if he does or doesn’t. He is just interim coach. No point hiring someone now for a few weeks then giving the reins over to Barret. If ‘dogs thought he was up to it, they would have hired him and not Trent.
  33. rogueflare

Where are the bulldogs?

Their media department was first to go - hence no content.
  34. rogueflare

News Kieran Foran defiant as Bulldogs demand answers from NRL

I reckon get him to fix it and exclude him from our top 30 for next year. That would mean his contract shouldn’t count towards our salary cap because he is not an option for us next year ... not sure if it works this way though.
  35. rogueflare

News Bulldogs look for ‘three-peat’ in Legends of League

I had slight movement in the underpants region when I saw Bryce Gibbs in the Barbarian’s team and Mark O’Meley in our team.
  36. rogueflare

News Belmore Blueprint: Canterbury’s plot to rise from the ashes

The other winger will be Radradra - if recent reports are to be believed.
  37. rogueflare

Tolman Charged

Bulldogs prop Aiden Tolman will also be available to take on the Eels on Thursday at Bankwest Stadium with an early plea to a dangerous contact charge against Rabbitohs lock Cameron Murray in the 14-6 win over South Sydney on Saturday. I don’t remember this. Anyone got vision of it? Will be...
  38. rogueflare

Rd 22 vs Rabbitohs 3-2-1

3 - Smith 2 - Tolman 1 - Foran RFM did well when on the field. Hard to say this week. The whole team performed exceptionally well.
  39. rogueflare

News Open market for NRL off-contract stars as November deadline looms

I wouldn’t mind Gutherson... think he can definitely add something. Also Taukamo from souths. Doubt he would come over, but young beast like him... plays outside backs and has the size to go forwards too (where we are already stacked, I know). Just one for the not-too-distant future.
  40. rogueflare

Official Bulldogs Off Season Casualty Ward.

His wrist injury explains why he needed someone else to help contain his fire hose.
  41. rogueflare

Apology from Andrew Webster being offered to Bulldogs Club any day now

I love how you read an article and they throw this nugget it... just because we need to report things and don’t want to make a big deal out of it. Found it hidden in another Burgess article: South Sydney also confirmed that police have laid multiple charges on prop Zane Musgrove over a domestic...
  42. rogueflare

SHIRTLESS ROUND 1, 2019 PROTEST

I think a better way to show support to Elliot, and the boys, is to wear blue and white helicopter hats... they cannot ask us to take them off because there is nothing crude, rude, or even remotely offensive about them - fashion police aside.
  43. rogueflare

Sack Pay

Jackson did a bit towards the end of the game to try and fire the boys up - trying to lead by example by racing up and putting on a big hit to cut their meterage down ... it’s just that none followed. Klemmer was amazing tonight. Killed himself to make as many meters as he could - constantly...
  44. rogueflare

Lachlan Lewis

Most impressive was his defense too. He was cleaning people up with impeccable technique.
  45. rogueflare

Turvey reappointed to the board

I agree that this is a move by Dib to try and save his arse ... I hope that people who vote aren’t stupid enough to vote him in based on these happenings. This could be the exciting news that Dib was talking about - Turvey back on board with the board could be his “exciting announcement”. If...
  46. rogueflare

Graham still on cover of 2018 calendar...

I saw this at the Servo the other day... Lichaa was the image used for January - and he isn’t signed (yet???)
  47. rogueflare

Canterbury legend Jim Dymock to quit Bulldogs over Dean Pay coaching appointment: The Mole

That’s the thing. We don’t know what he did. He can make the best suggestions - ones that would have made us a premiership winning side on several occasions ... but it’s up to the head coach to implement them. I see Dymock’s style of footy as a more free flowing, risk taking strategy (again...
  48. rogueflare

Canterbury legend Jim Dymock to quit Bulldogs over Dean Pay coaching appointment: The Mole

You can’t blame our lack of attacking structure on Dymock. It’s the head coach’s call, not assistant. Assistant coach cannot overrule the head coach’s decision regarding structure. How quick we are to forget how vastly our attack improved when Dymock took over from Moore.
  49. rogueflare

Dib Hints at exciting announcement next week

The announcement: 3 premierships by 2020 ... so ... oh, wait ...
  50. rogueflare

Bulldogs announce Dean Pay as new Bulldogs coach.

I just hope he signed a contract and this isn't another "heads of agreement".
  51. rogueflare

Canterbury Bulldogs to finalise life after Des Hasler at Tuesday board meeting

I agree, they shouldn't be. And I am not suggesting that it should be. What I am saying is that decisions are being made in this manner and that "board meetings" seem to be an act/facade and are in actual fact ineffective - for the reason you pointed out: there is no CEO.
  52. rogueflare

Canterbury Bulldogs to finalise life after Des Hasler at Tuesday board meeting

Can I just say - well I can because I am - that I am sick of these board meetings. We are having one every second week and 9 times out of 10 they are unproductive. They met a few weeks ago to discuss Des and came out of it with "we are going to review his performance" ... you needed a fucking...
  53. rogueflare

Des Hasler deal not the only Canterbury Bulldogs contract set for court

Main difference is the club reported and advertised the Hasler deal, and Fifita released the information about the dogs deal (unless old age is making me a liar)
  54. rogueflare

Non-binding?

This whole thing stinks of a knee-jerk reaction by Dib and his buddies on the board so that they can be voted in again. They had every intention of keeping Des on as coach, but seeing the outrage by fans, and more importantly, those who will be voting in a few months, he decided to axe him in...
  55. rogueflare

How Graham offered pay cut to keep Reynolds at Bulldogs

I'm open to the idea of having a farewell for Graham when we play the drag queens next year. He deserves something from us.
  56. rogueflare

Round 23 - Dogs vs Souths - Team Lists and Game Discussion Thread

Brenko Lee was marking the goal posts 100m away...
  57. rogueflare

And when your wrong, you will look like a gifted foreskin.
  58. rogueflare

This is disgusting and embarrassing. Just when you think that it can't get worse, they deliver this. I hate saying that a player needs to be sacked, but honestly; Hoppa, Lee, Kasiano and Mbye - not because they aren't playing well, but because they are not committed and couldn't give a fuck.
  59. rogueflare

Who is giving up on giving opinions because..

Most of the above. Sux that you can only choose one. I go into each game expecting to lose - but what frustrates me most is when bullshit ref calls go against us. Do the fucking shit refs not realise that we don't need their help losing games?? Do they not see that we are perfectly capable of...
  60. rogueflare

ORIGIN II THREAD

Bmoz got done by Hayne tracking across, blocking Bmoz from coming back inside, and opening up a corridor for Gagai to score on the inside.
  61. rogueflare

Would a Sports High School help

Yes. The GPS School. They won't align with league because The ol' boys play union and deem themselves too classy for league - but damn is it a good hunting ground.
  62. rogueflare

Would a Sports High School help

I work in the area and Matto Sports High can't compete with a primary school. It's numbers are really low and only getting worse. Barely any kids at any of the local primary schools (including Chifley which shares its grounds with Matto Sports HS) go to that school. So whilst the school may...
  63. rogueflare

Will the dirty scummy grub burgess get cited for the 2 elbows he throws on Aiden Tolman

When were the elbows thrown? Does anyone have any footage?
  64. rogueflare

If we just fix our kicking game we'd score way more tries

What we also need is players who back up the player with the ball. If we had that tonight, I think we would have got away with it.
  65. rogueflare

Tyrone Taukamo

Nope. Got nothing to do with it. He just doesn't like the 'dogs and is a bunnies supporter. Also lives in bunnietown (Sth Syd region)
  66. rogueflare

Why haven't Dogs bought a halfback

Which halfback is available? We went after the one halfback that would be an improvement on our current squad and he chose the warriors over us.
  67. rogueflare

Recruitment: Bring back Mark Hughes?

Done. Let's do it. You call him or shall I?
  68. rogueflare

Ennis WINS the GF....

Couldn't be happier for Ennis. I watched and supported the Sharks for Ennis. Great player and well deserving of this send off.
  69. rogueflare

How's that for supporting the fans....

Your prerogative. I'm not going to tell you what to do, argue, call you names or anything. I was just expressing my opinion. I couldn't imagine the great Bullfrog dealing with issues in a public forum, so I wouldn't want to conduct business that way either.
  70. rogueflare

That I can agree with.
  71. rogueflare

I know that anything done by any fan is only to help promote this club into glory status, however I just don't feel publicly slagging our club, coach and board looks good. My opinion anyway. A2D (agree to disagree)
  72. rogueflare

No way. As displeased as you are with our club and board, I never want to see another banner against our club. The banner at the game a few years back that said something along the lines of "New Captain and New Coach" still disgusts me and makes my blood boil. It was embarrassing and made our...
  73. rogueflare

This Makes Me Very Sad

How quickly we turn though. 2 years after bringing us a premiership, everyone was calling for his blood? It was his fault for building the forward pack that was envied by the entire NRL. But was it his fault that our forward was so sought after that we weren't able to afford to keep them all...
  74. rogueflare

This Makes Me Very Sad

Sack Folkes... Idiots, is how I would describe everyone that ever posted or thought anything along these lines. He instilled passion into our boys, and pride, and you idiots wanted him sacked. I hope you are all happy with what we have now. Well you should be - you got what you wanted.
  75. rogueflare

FINALS WEEK 1 - Dogs vs Panthers - NRL Discussion Thread & Team Lists

Anyone noticing the intro coverage is a massive Penrith wank-fest?
  76. rogueflare

How Good Is Cook

Ennis was a massive loss. Way under-rated and unfairly targeted by many kennelers.
  77. rogueflare

How Good Is Cook

No. Lichaa played awesome in Round 1 this year against manly. Where that has been since is a mystery though.
  78. rogueflare

How Good Is Cook

I doubt that the whole season hinged on the fact that Cook wasn't playing 80 minutes. But who knows.
  79. rogueflare

How Good Is Cook

He isn't good. He had a good game and Lichaa is having a shit year.
  80. rogueflare

Shoulder charge

I wish players would do to others what is done to us. I would love for Graham or Klem to open-hand bitch slap that **** burgess right in front of the referee and, if (or when) they sin-bin them, call the out for showing clear and blatant double-standards.
  81. rogueflare

Round 26 - Dogs vs Rabbitohs - NRL/NSWRL/NYC Discussion Thread & Team Lists

It's bad decisions that are killing us. The amount of times that a player should have held the ball instead of forcing a pass - and then knocking it on - or just completely misreading the defence is soul killing. Refs were fucked and Souths should have been down to 10 men after Cuntgess punched...
  82. rogueflare

Round 26 - Dogs vs Rabbitohs - NRL/NSWRL/NYC Discussion Thread & Team Lists

If our forwards don't get the ball in the opposition 20, Jackson wouldn't have scored.
  83. rogueflare

Blues boss hits back after Hasler attack

Yes Smith did score two tries in the first half, but isn't in the first grade squad full time to know defensive patterns and reads - Morris does. Halves couldn't do shit because we had no ball in the second half. Forwards were out on their feet due to 80% possession against us, first grade...
  84. rogueflare

We've got a very bad problem with the refs...

The refs won't care. It will mean an early night for them and us disqualified/losing - which is what they want anyway. Then the NRL will get their grubby hands on us and fine the living fuck out of us because we are the dogs and we are the club that they use to set an example ... Then of...
  85. rogueflare

Round 9 - Dogs vs Eels - NRL/NSWRL/NYC Discussion Thread & Team Lists

I saw that too by Semi. Got Graham in the face with his elbow. That's why Graham went flying backwards.
  86. rogueflare

Round 9 - Dogs vs Eels - NRL/NSWRL/NYC Discussion Thread & Team Lists

Wow. don't know what I'm pissed off about more, the shit refs who can't see a fucking elephant even if it sat on them, or the fact we thought we won the game after we scored the first try. Tonight was pathetic.
  87. rogueflare

My thoughts on Kerrod Holland

My thoughts: He is Corey Hughes' twin.
  88. rogueflare

Round 4 - Dogs vs Souths - NRL/NSWRL/NYC Discussion Thread

or, shows how lightly people are taking the eels. We played 10 times better than what we did against the eels. Not taking anything away from them because they did play well, but different teams between last week and this.
  89. rogueflare

Josh Reynolds and Moses Mbye make a pact to stay Canterbury Bulldogs for life - SMH Article

They played really well today. Most of Reynolds' kicks were well thought out and executed really well. Both attacked the line well and created opportunities. So long as they build on the confidence they generated today, their media wishes will come true.
  90. rogueflare

Josh Reynolds and Moses Mbye make a pact to stay Canterbury Bulldogs for life - SMH Article

They played really well today. Most of Reynolds' kicks were well thought out and executed really well. Both attacked the line well and created opportunities. So long as they build on the confidence they generated today, their media wishes will come true.
  91. rogueflare

Round 4 - Dogs vs Souths - NRL/NSWRL/NYC Discussion Thread

Who are we sacking this week??
  92. rogueflare

Interesting question

Maybe it was the usual "Looked fine, but lets send it upstairs to see if there is a way to take it from them". Another week passes, another group of fans are disengaged.
  93. rogueflare

GAME DAY - Round 3 NRL/NSWRL/NYC Discussion Thread

Was Tim Mannah subbed off under concussion rule after the head-clash. Because if he was, and he cane back on the field, then the Eels have breached the concussion rules as he was meant to be off for a minimum of 15 mins and the head-clash happened with less than 15 mins to the end of the game...
  94. rogueflare

GAME DAY - Round 3 NRL/NSWRL/NYC Discussion Thread

Was Tim Mannah subbed off under concussion rule after the head-clash. Because if he was, and he cane back on the field, then the Eels have breached the concussion rules as he was meant to be off for a minimum of 15 mins and the head-clash happened with less than 15 mins to the end of the game...
  95. rogueflare

Where do the Bulldogs stay in Wellington NZ?

They billet with the Warriors players and families.
  96. rogueflare

Klemmer Charged

Yep. Just saw the footage. It is a bullshit charge. Those of you that are saying he deserves it and he is hot headed or is a liability due to his suspension, saying: "You can't touch the referee" - go watch the footage. It is laughable. Klemmer was not looking at the ref nor did he go to the ref...