Search results

1. Dognacious

We‘re under the Roosters spell like it’s Scientology.

Eels biggest issue is moses out. Coach has always been average, but they are hopeless without moses. No depth in the halves
  2. Dognacious

Official Supercoach & other comps 2024

Which t may? I have the roosters 1 for 1 week and he did nothing. So ppl can blame me
  3. Dognacious

Yeh but theres bugger all 5/8 beating him by much with average. So i keep him, low priority to change him. 5/8 is a shit scoring position this year so far. I assume nobody has him at halfback, that would be silly, there are plenty good 7s
  4. Dognacious

News Joash Papalii focused on making NRL debut

Might be hard to push out tracey now hes killing it at 1, but yeh he could get a go at 14 or replacing a back if injuries happen
  5. Dognacious

Opinion Did Dogs fans boo Hutchison

Myself, ive never booed a bulldogs player however bad they are going. I dont think hutcho is bad, his defence is great and he tries hard, maybe not creative enough for 7 though. He would make a good 14, but we do have a heap of those. Prefer mann in 14 myself
  6. Dognacious

News Jackson Topine takes Bulldogs to court

Too soft for first grade. There is someone who will never play FG for us again (and maybe not for anyone as he isnt that good)
  7. Dognacious

Havent seen any 5/8s worth trading in, spent the money on better scoring positions.Best 5/8 avg is 66, then 59 for 2nd best. Im thinking of getting burton as bench half next week, being dpp and my current bench halves are poop
  8. Dognacious

This is the best we have looked in 5 years.

With the bye we got 2 points 4 out of the last 6 rounds. Been a while since we did that
  9. Dognacious

Dont captain anybody ;)
  10. Dognacious

Damn i have to play 1st this week in h2h. His predicted score is way higher. But i did score more than him last round.
  11. Dognacious

Damn. He was my number 1 in draft. What can u do? Def replaceable in h2h but. Already done
  12. Dognacious

Burton is a half

I was glad he obviously practiced goalkicking since the previous match where we lost by a goal when he got 1/3. Hes also improving in attack
  13. Dognacious

Round 7 3-2-1 vs Knights?

3 Tracey 2 Mahoney 1 Xerri, Burton, Kiraz
  14. Dognacious

Captain Hynes may have saved my butt after ponga flopped. Thought i was gone. But 28 up before adjustments
  15. Dognacious

Yeh hes gunna kill me this week but i'll take the dogs smashing the knights
  16. Dognacious

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Round 7 | Pre game / Game Day | Bulldogs vs Knights

im guessing tracey has locked up fullback. Good to finally settle that position.
  17. Dognacious

Im hoping he goes big but knights still lose. Have him in draft and h2h
  18. Dognacious

2024 Round 7 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Refereeing in that match was shithouse. Against both teams.
  19. Dognacious

@TroopSalute you havent done your tips. Also @Ewan McGrady
  20. Dognacious

I get excited every week

Uh oh, expectations are up now, so this place will melt down if we lose. I admit im also optimistic myself
  21. Dognacious

Yeh maybe. At least he got 3 starts so we made some $ off him, maybe more his be is still crazy low
  22. Dognacious

James Fisher Harris signs with Warriors

I think hes a downgrade from AFB Yeh while hes a decent player he isnt an unreplaceable presence in the team. They wont miss a beat, hes been out a number of times and they dont lose because of it. Penrith would much more seriously feel the difference if they lost Cleary, Edwards, Yeo.
  23. Dognacious

Yeh, B Turbo ;)
  24. Dognacious

You should captain nobody. See how good you really are lol. You just want someone to blame if your captain flops lol
  25. Dognacious

In 2 minds this week, ponga is my main man in draft and im leading that (and doing shit in h2h) so want him to go well, but not too well coz hes playing us.
  26. Dognacious

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Round 7 | Pre game / Game Day | Bulldogs vs Knights

If we play well for 80 minutes like last week we are a shot. If we play like week before though, they will mow us down. So depends what team shows up.
  27. Dognacious

2024 Round 7 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Its a hard one. Warriors are the better team but saints def play better at home
  28. Dognacious

Hey grumpypants just chatting about it. Chill
  29. Dognacious

Im guessing u mean he got the rise from 1 week because he smashed his be that was so low from his first 2 games. So i guess i see what u mean
  30. Dognacious

I doubt u get that much of a rise in 1 week for scoring 69. The 112 and 77 in his first 2 games have to be part of it. His be was like -55 so he would have had a rise from his first 3 games if he scored 0 and played in the 3rd no?
  31. Dognacious

Not really in 1 round. Last round was his 3rd start for the year. So 3 rounds. But still a decent increase
  32. Dognacious

Official Bronson xerri to make club debut

Hes warming up nicely. Better each week, and shows signs he can be great again. He was before. And he didnt take drugs to perform better before, they were injury recovery related
  33. Dognacious

Team against the knights

We dont need to change any players, just have Burton practice goalkicking all week until he cant stand up.
  34. Dognacious

News ‘He’s been pretty frustrated’: Bulldogs back hat-trick to kickstart Addo-Carr’s season

We need to put him on the other side of the field. If he scores all the tries, Burton will miss all the goals if they are down the left.
  35. Dognacious

Burton is a half

Hes def not a goalkicker. A good goalkicker can kick goals from both sides of the posts.
  36. Dognacious

We just don’t have the team

We went well vs full strength Storm in Melbourne, and lost due to bad goalkicking. Not going to bag anyone over the loss, except Burtons goalkicking
  37. Dognacious

Thats been me big time in fantasy h2h. Had so many go down in a short time i havent fielded a full side in 3 rounds. Not enough trades to fix it fast enough.
  38. Dognacious

Burton is a half

I will say it though Burtons goalkicking cost us the match. When u score as many tries and lose by 2, its goalkicking thats the problem
  39. Dognacious

Rd 6 vs Storm 3-2-1

3 Tracey 2 kikau 1 fox
  40. Dognacious

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Round 6 | Post Game | Storm 16 - 14 Bulldogs

Nobody was bad. If anyone had been probably isnt that close down there. They are full strength. I just wish we had a good goal kicker. It made the difference
  41. Dognacious

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Round 6 | Post Game | Storm 16 - 14 Bulldogs

Not a loss to rage at, we put it up a full strength storm at their home. If we had Hazem now we would have won. Burton cant kick from fox's side. Which sucks since thsts where we will score most. We need someone who can kick from that side or we will lose more matches due to poor goalkicking
  42. Dognacious

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Round 6 | Storm vs Bulldogs | AAMI Park

Wow, we havent played this well in years.
  43. Dognacious

Im pretty sure hes owed a TA for second Best try in first half too.
  44. Dognacious

We saw a sharp rise in injuries when they brought in the new rules like 6 again, but this year is worse. So i think the bad weather has just made it even worse.
  45. Dognacious

I had a decision weeks ago flegler or kerr. They score at the same rate. Chose kerr. Lucky. Injuries this year are worst ever. I wonder if it is because of the many wet matches which increase injury risk
  46. Dognacious

Souffs to appoint big Mal as coach

Thinking same thing
  47. Dognacious

I have Levi, Hosking, Schiller
  48. Dognacious

My last reserve is levi and had other choices. Im playing all raiders this week since they are playing a shot team at home
  49. Dognacious

Good for me, means kerr probably gets more minutes
  50. Dognacious

The Funny Picture/Meme Thread

I may never scroll again
  51. Dognacious

News Diddy

He diddy do nuthin'
  52. Dognacious

The Funny Picture/Meme Thread

-where did u get your licence, a cereal box? -you're fkn joking me -wtf? -get off the road
  53. Dognacious

If hes keeps performing like last time he will make some money. I had him all along and will play him this week. Dunno how many games he gets this year, but not trading him in yet
  54. Dognacious

Cook will be back next week. Demetriou mightnt be though. Hes clueless. Ive watched all souths games, cook isnt a problem at all. Hes a nuffy
  55. Dognacious

Im thinking this too, hes outplaying hopoate easily
  56. Dognacious

Mine is great one week. Then its not the next.
  57. Dognacious

Better watch out its W week this week, with my LWLWL sequence up to now. lol.
  58. Dognacious

Not sure why Talagi was the most traded player last week. I didnt see why then, and he went poorly since. What am i missing?
  59. Dognacious

‘He’s A Good Person’: V’landys Says Booing Would Stop If Fans Knew Mitchell

The media are the racists if you think about it. They are making something a race issue that had nothing to do with race. To me thats being racist. Nobody was booing because Latrell is indigenous. Hes a goddamned grub who keeps injuring players with his grubby tactics and brain explosions.
  60. Dognacious

Well my first trade is likely to be the most popular one this week. Young to Schiller.
  61. Dognacious

‘He’s A Good Person’: V’landys Says Booing Would Stop If Fans Knew Mitchell

Ppl know what they see. We regularly see latrell doing dirty shit when things arent going his way. The lifting elbow while in possession is a regular. Leading with knees in tackles, dodgy tackles. He has shit discipline.
  62. Dognacious

This year im literally alternating good and bad weeks. In sc kennel h2h havent lost 2 in a row or won 2 in a row yet.
  63. Dognacious

Meh, you have weeks like that. Last week i was highest score in the league (1198). All over the place this year
  64. Dognacious

Yeh had young 2 weeks and he got 29 and -14. Great purchase lol. He will be suspended now so hes gone. Waste of a few trades
  65. Dognacious

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Post Game Round 5 | Bulldogs 30 - 26 Roosters

Dont get me wrong ill take the 2 points for sure, but i wish i had stopped watching at halftime.
  66. Dognacious

The loss of F/A gain in the second half cost us about 4-5 rungs ons the ladder.
  67. Dognacious

Especially next week, when we play the storm
  68. Dognacious

We came out to protect 26-0 and stopped playing footy. Weird game, best half in years first half, and worst half in years second half. I dont ever want to watch a game like that again
  69. Dognacious

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Round 5 | Bulldogs vs Roosters

what was in our water at halftime?
  70. Dognacious

We better wake up. If we go down after being up 26-0 against 12, it will be the worst loss ive witnessed
  71. Dognacious

If we keep this kind of margin we will jump over Roosters lol
  72. Dognacious

We are 7th on the live ladder at halftime.
  73. Dognacious

damn young going off will hurt me in h2h. But im glad it will help the dogs, and he deserved to go off
  74. Dognacious

Have burto in a few drafts. He 86,18 minutes in
  75. Dognacious

Yeh, i actually wanted him on waiver as well. But yeh waiver order. Hes going off tonight
  76. Dognacious

Have to use j sullivan (tigers one) at hb with hynes on bye. Not wasting a trade. Hopefully he will score more points now hes starting this week. Previously played low minutes from the bench and got tiny scores. Cant use wishart this week coz munster is back so he wont get the minutes
  77. Dognacious

Just realised i have 6 players in the dolphins tigers match. If it ends up a low scoring bludger of a match ill be cooked in h2h lol
  78. Dognacious

Anyone with Cleary probably should buy Schneider. He goes alright, probably will make money, and will replace Cleary when hes injured or during origin. I dont have Cleary so didnt get him, but if i did have Cleary i would get him
  79. Dognacious

Not at all. Im trying to toss up between drinkwater playing titans in townsville or ponga playing dragons in newcastle. Cant have them both or loop them.
  80. Dognacious

Had to do 2 trades coz of injuries but determined not to use another boost Having no luck with forwards this year, nearly all my trades are replacing injured forwards
  81. Dognacious

News ‘He’s not an NRL halfback’: Buzz’s Bulldogs call amid club’s 1-3 start

I dont see sezur as any better than Sexton. He should play Sexton, at least he is a half.
  82. Dognacious

Bunnies 3 2 1

3 King 2 Curran 1 Mann, Kikau
  83. Dognacious

Oddly the tipping site isnt ranking ppl in leagues by season margin when they have the same points. Is doing it for the site titles though. Cant actually tell what its sorting by in leagues. 2 people above me with the same overall points, have worse season margins than me, less tips than me this...
  84. Dognacious

Did last year.
  85. Dognacious

@Kempsey Dog is doing his usual leading more than 1 comp thing again this year.
  86. Dognacious

Tigers getting up was good for u in tipping. If eels won u would have dropped a few spots and id be 2nd. I think ill be 3rd now.
  87. Dognacious

Dad jokes

I only know 25 letters of the alphabet. I dont know Y.
  88. Dognacious

Yeh you would think how poor Talakai was in the forwards would mean the coach will be keen to get him back to centre asap. Who knows, injuries, suspensions, might get to run Iro again later on. Glad i played him this week.
  89. Dognacious

Forgot about nikora. I guess i hope he gets 3 games this year then. In any case his 97 this week was appreciated
  90. Dognacious

Iro is a good chance of getting 3 games though before the forwards all come back from injury, so may be good to make a few bucks before then
  91. Dognacious

I had same choice and went with strange. TBH normally Levi scores around the same as Strange, so hard to pick which one without hindsight.
  92. Dognacious

He might get a few more games but sharks have Finucane, Hunt and rudolf back by round 8, so Talakai goes back to centre then and dont think they drop ramien, katoa, talakai or mulitalo for him, so without injuries hes probably not seeing lots of gametime. He might be one looking for a new club...
  93. Dognacious

Iro was a nice surprise. Got him pre season coz he was minimum price and they were raving about him. Hope he starts more matches
  94. Dognacious

At least you will beat my rd 1 score of 772. Dont think anyone will match that this year. I needed the total points boost this week to bring me into the pack for points scored
  95. Dognacious

Me too have him iin draft and h2h. His first 100 for the year. Needed ponga to match hammer in draft to stay alive. He got 1 more
  96. Dognacious

You would think so. Poor old titans, they have lost tino and have hasler as coach. They are doomed
  97. Dognacious

If im a chance in draft i need ponga to match hammer.
  98. Dognacious

Im going better this week. And need to. Have hammer and isaako who both got tons and the fail players i have had i shared with my opponent (Brooks and Young)
  99. Dognacious

He was my first pick at CTW in h2h pre season and had him all last year too. Hes reliable.