Search results

1. K

♥ U Bulldogs Army !

Absolutely love this CK!!!! Tears, chills and sheer pride running thru my veins!
  2. K

Forward planning 2010 - Up to Rd26

Bulldogs army meet up at leagues again for the Nth Qld game? lol
  3. K

Bulldogs leave paw print in Adelaide

I really don't think it's that big a deal that they move some games... It has just felt like a big deal this year cause we had so many away games n then "home" games; games that were moved all at the same time... it's only because we haven't played at ANZ in almost 7 weeks... the dogs get paid...
  4. K

Roll Call vs Roosters

im in!!!
  5. K

Bulldogs playing it safe with Patten

am I the only one who thinks putting Barba at fullback is not a good idea? I mean he is a great player but his only problem is that while he isnt as much as a liability in defence anymore he still cant stop players on his own most times only manages to slow them down before the big boys come in...
  6. K

your 3-2-1

I wouldn't like to be like St George and CHOKE come September!!!! ANYWAYS, 1. Tandy 2. Stagg 3. Barba
  7. K

Roll Call vs Tigers

yep im in as always ohhh paulina ill cheer for u!
  8. K

bahahahahaha im a sucker for punishment!!!

bahahahahaha im a sucker for punishment!!!
  9. K

Bulldogs Army Register

ummm costa forgive me for being the worlds biggest bimbo! I still have access... I just wasnt logged in for some reason! lol sowwieee!!!
  10. K

Bulldogs Army Register

costaaaa.... i was registered for it had access to it n now its just gone... did i do something wrong? :(
  11. K

Official 2010 Jerseys

The mark up on jerseys is about 50%... so if the jersey is $150 then they are making $75 on each jersey... if u take away the fact that as members we get out 15% discount Id say $50 a jersey would be about right.... but there is no way that the dogs will lose $250,000 because the jerseys weren't...
  12. K

Big League: Season Preview

loquacious - talkative (its not that hard to use a dictionary to find out what words mean) "below average defensive stats show the Bulldogs over-performed in 2009" - the writer is trying to say that with our defence last year we should not have performed as well as we did. Other then that I...
  13. K

Steve Turner and Andrew Ryan

I think Turner guaranteed his spot for round 1 the second he signed for us... Im not saying Kilifi isnt a good player but Turner is coming from a team who has played in the last 4 grand finals AND won 2 of them! There is noooooooooooooo way we signed him for him to play NSW cup!!!
  14. K

atmosphere

a letter needs to be written but if we can get a tally going or online petition that will help! also if we forward this thread with the email showing the support for bringing back the drums! the drums were awesome... people scream more when the drums are around... its easier to get chants...
  15. K

Folkes lashes ref after Homebush towelling

do you guys actually watch games or just sit on this forum listening to each other n getting warped views of reality? bring joe williams in? did anyone even watch the melbourne game? it was the like the guy wasnt even on the field.... now in saying that we still had 11 players injured...
  16. K

Roll Call vs Sharks

im in plus 10...
  17. K

Well Done Boys!!!!!!!

I agree! played a much better game then the last few weeks, quite a few solid performances... while we were patchy at times, did not stop trying till the final whistle!!! thats how i know the dogs... maybe a little less negativity is needed from the supporters!
  18. K

Players Need To Be Boo'd Off The Field

i was sitting in the kennel on saturday night n didnt boo! yeah i was making a mockery of the team.... cheering for every dropped ball, missed tackle and every other error n joined in with a few chants about holdsworth pissing off to the saints... but i could never boo my own team i just would...
  19. K

Bring back the biff??

Hey all Im doing a uni assignment on deviance in sport and my part of the assignment is on and off field violence. One part of the assignment is an online blog as part of the research so where better to blog than on the kennel. If u can help me out by discussing the following question it...
  20. K

Jersey jersey jersey

hmmmm well in that case they prob dont have a back of jersey sponsor n in that case jerseys wont be released for a while... but i dont care at this point in time they could play the game in their training shirts this weekend i wouldnt care... bring on the footy man!
  21. K

Jersey jersey jersey

ummm from what i know Maxims home loans is the new back of jersey sponsor. They were at the trial game getting people to sign up to win a signed Patten boot... being that nothing ever seems free these days i asked what the catch was and they told me it was because they were a new major sponsor...
  22. K

***Kennel 2008 Superthread***

ummm back on chants for a second.... for a ref: "Im blind, im deaf, i should become a ref" and then with all the other ideas sounds good so far!
  23. K

who should take Tonga's spot?

i'm almost a hundred per cent sure utai and lee t will be back this week in pl! Patten is almost a certainty to play this week... although they were saying the same thing last week. i think maybe bring up nenai for wing n move phelps into the centres.
  24. K

I Can Not Believe People On This Forum

ahhhh i now remember the exact reason i stopped posting on this site so long ago! nobody actually thinks before they post! do u guys honestly even read some of the crap thats posted on this site? Do you ever listen to the **** u guys come up with? Do you even believe in the stuff u say? or do u...
  25. K

Tickets Friday Nights Clash

havent posted on this site in ages!!!!! just had to re-register to tell u all i bought tickets about an hour agao and my pax number is........ 24,683!!!!