Search results

1. Top Dogg

Corey Hughes quits Belmore

Corey did not quit the Bulldogs. The Bulldogs quit on Corey.
  2. Top Dogg

How did this try miss out on the Top 100?

It wasn't in the top 100 because it happened against the roosters.
  3. Top Dogg

Tsoulos joins injury list as Dogs see the last of Tonga

Hopefully Charlie Leano will get a run this week. I think he can provide impact off the bench
  4. Top Dogg

Banner Rules

From Top Dog To Soft C**k
  5. Top Dogg

NBA The Consolidated NBA Thread

he's back
  6. Top Dogg

reni matuia in trouble now.

Reni Matuia - Last Chance Source - Fox Sports RENI'S LAST CHANCE December 04, 2007 TROUBLED Bulldogs player Reni Maitua has been ordered to train with the NRL club's premier league squad indefinitely in the aftermath of his weekend drunken bender. Bulldogs chief executive Malcolm Noad...
  7. Top Dogg

we need another inspirational video

Bring back Willie Talau
  8. Top Dogg

The suprising team so far has been the Orlando Magic. They are 9 and 2 and have a beast in the middle in Dwight Howard. He is my MVP so far.
  9. Top Dogg

Bulls just beat the Pistons who were previously unbeaten for their first win. Good team effort. Hope they get a roll on and win their next few
  10. Top Dogg

Halfback choices of 2008

6 - Holdsworth 7 - Roberts
  11. Top Dogg

Tribute to Sherwin Thread

He'll kill it in England
  12. Top Dogg

Channel 9 & 10 - not telling the full story!!

I wish we get the full story. Everone is giving it to Mason, but if the players are behind him it makes you think if he is at fault.
  13. Top Dogg

Quick Poll On Mason Vs Noad Issue

Mason Stays, Noad Goes
  14. Top Dogg

Houston never played The Spurs. They beat the Lakers on opening night and beat the Jazz today. Webber is not going to resign with Detroit unless they have injuries later in the season. So he will remain a free agent until someone shows interest in him. The Lakers Bulls trade talks are...
  15. Top Dogg

ESPN has reported that the Lakers and Bulls are in discussion about a Kobe trade. The Lakers want Ben Gordon, Luol Deng, Tyrus Thomas and Johkim Noah. As a Bulls fan, i'd hate to see this trade happen.It is way too much to give up for just 1 player.
  16. Top Dogg

Castleford threatens to steal top Australian stars

Sherwin will go over and be one of the best half backs over there. He still has the talent, just as long as he is motivated and got his head in the right place.
  17. Top Dogg

I think it can. These two teams hate each other. The previous 2 series there were suspensions, flagrant fouls, fights. The bulls sweeping them last season has just added that extra hate between the 2 teams.
  18. Top Dogg

Would love to see Miami make the play-offs and verse the Bulls for the 3rd straight time in the playoffs. Miss those good old rivarlies. 2006 - Miami wins 4-2 (Miami champs) 2007 - Bulls win 4-0 2008 - ???? GO THE BULLS
  19. Top Dogg

At the moment they are probably the 4th best team in the east behind the bulls, pistons and celtics. You can never count out a team which has Wade and Shaq in the line-up.
  20. Top Dogg

As far as Ricky Davis goes, he can be incredible and very bad all in the same game. If he plays well, Wade will have someone to push the ball up the court with. I wonder how long it will take till Ricky Davis and Coach Riley clash?
  21. Top Dogg

I dont believe the celtics will struggle this year. I think they will make the play offs. Garnett knows it's now or never to win and will do everything possible. Paul Pierce will still be the leader and their go to guy.
  22. Top Dogg

Dont forget about Ray Allen too. He is also a celtic and along with Paul Pierce they form the best Trio the NBA has seen in a long time.
  23. Top Dogg

pick a player from each team to be a bulldog

Just Asotasi and Price. Thats all i want
  24. Top Dogg

It will be close
  25. Top Dogg

New Recruits

I was thinking that if Leano gets a chance he will make the most of them. Especially after off-season training at the dogs
  26. Top Dogg

New Recruits

Besides Sullivan, which new recruit do you think will have an impact on our side next season?
  27. Top Dogg

Mundine vs Green II

The money was to big to refuse
  28. Top Dogg

pretty boys

Pretty Boy. Not a tag any football player wants to be labelled with.
  29. Top Dogg

I think Pheonix will finish with the best record in the NBA. Seattle in a rebuilding year will finish with the least amount of wins.
  30. Top Dogg

Memphis have some nice players too. Mike Conley, Pau Gasol, Rudy Gay, Kyle Lowry, Darko Milicic, Mike Miller, Juan Carlos Navarro and Hakim Warrick. They will also need some time to develope. But their future look bright.
  31. Top Dogg

T Wolves recieved Al Jefferson for Garnett. This guy is a beast. He will be their franchise player. They also have some of the best young talent in the NBA. Corie Brewer, Randy Foye, Gerald Green, Rashad McCants, Sebastian Telfair, Ryan Gomes and Craig Smith. In 2-3 years they will be a very...
  32. Top Dogg

Willie: I'll bash the Ogre

Can't wait to see them go head on
  33. Top Dogg

Bulldogs Big Hits 2007 *DOWNLOAD*

Great effort Haztrick. Can't wait till next season.
  34. Top Dogg

Willie: I'll bash the Ogre

He'll back up his talk next year
  35. Top Dogg

Gosford stadium

Heard from a friend that the dogs were moving about 3 home games to Suncorp stadium next year. Can anyone confirm
  36. Top Dogg

Just can't watch the NBL. Too slow and boring. Love watching the NBA and college basketball. The NCAA tounament is probably more exciting to watch than the NBA playoffs as there are 64 teams involved in a knock out competition. Can't see the NBL creating that type of excitement any time soon.
  37. Top Dogg

Fox sports as well. They did last season and will continue this season.
  38. Top Dogg

Good coverage of games on Fox and espn. Average 3 to 4 games a week.
  39. Top Dogg

Season tips off on October 31st our time with the Spurs vs Blazers and Houston vs Lakers
  40. Top Dogg

My Bulls will go all the way in 2008
  41. Top Dogg

I'll play. We should set up our own league
  42. Top Dogg

Lakers owner is now listening at trade offers for Kobe Bryant. I think the only team that has a chance of getting Kobe is the bulls. They have the young talent that the Lakers want in return, Kobe wants to go there so he will accept the trade (he has a no trade clause in his contract) and the...
  43. Top Dogg

Aaron Mckie was a nice player, but not the type that is going to help iverson carry a team to the championship. I think Larry Hughes was perfect for iverson and philli, but they clashed and philli chose iverson over hughes.
  44. Top Dogg

Iverson was holding the sixers back. As great as he is, he could never co exist with another star. That kept them from reaching the finals. He had Jerry Stackhouse, Larry Hughes, Tim Thomas, Glenn Robinson, Chris Webber. He forced these players out of Philli. However he is doing a nice job in...
  45. Top Dogg

New Dogs to help Roberts ply his tricks. Sherwin Stays

Can anyone picture us playing a structured game?
  46. Top Dogg

Denver will only go as far as their point guards will take them. At the moment their PG are Chucky Atkins and Anthony Carter. Don't know how well they will do, but i think they will trade for a experienced PG at some point into the season. I still think the Bulls are the team to beat in the...
  47. Top Dogg

The Contender - Sam Solimon

If you are a fan of Sam Solimon, check out the contender on Fox 8. He made it into the Contender series. Sugar Ray loves him and he is already a favourite to win it all.
  48. Top Dogg

The best golfer ever???

Tiger Woods
  49. Top Dogg

He has only been in Milwaukee for two years. Still has another 2 years remaining on his rookie contract. Still don't think he should have been the #1 pick. He will be a solid NBA player, but not a franchise player.
  50. Top Dogg

Your Rd 1 side considering..

1. Patten 2. Nanai 3. Winitana 4. Tonga 5. Utai 6. Holdsworth 7. Sherwin 8. Armit 9. Sullivan 10. Hickey 11. Sonny Bill 12. Mason 13. Ryan 14. Roberts 15. Te Marri 16. Leano 17. Cleal
  51. Top Dogg

Injury Update: 8/10/07

Looking forward to seeing some of the younger players like Nanai and Winitana to start the season. Hopefully Folksey gives the young talent a chance next year.
  52. Top Dogg

Trial 1: Bulldogs v Dragons @ WIN

I'll be there. Can't wait. Miss the footy already.
  53. Top Dogg

State Of Origin Eligibility

Imagine SBW and Asotasi in a State of origin series. They were born to play state of origin football.
  54. Top Dogg

Roberts Named at Five-Eight for Kiwis

I like the kiwis chances. It's a pretty good side. Should be a close and physical game. Can't wait.
  55. Top Dogg

Mummys boy ready to make name for himself

Just pisses me off that we lost another great talent
  56. Top Dogg

State Of Origin Eligibility

Just thinking why players like Hazem El Masri and Robbie Farrah, who both have played for Lebanon, can be considered for State of Origin, while SBW and other Kiwi players are not eligable. Just don't think it's fair. What do you guys think?
  57. Top Dogg

hobby days over willie vows to rebuild his game.

I think he will come out better next year. He is determined and does't want to waste another year, especially with the talent we have. Give him a break guys. He is always coping it from everyone no matter what he says, good or bad, and now he has to hear it from bulldogs supporters. Give the guy...
  58. Top Dogg

Luke Patten Tribute Thread

I think he is unlucky to be playing at a time with so many great fullbacks. Otherwise he would be a regular representative for state and country. In saying that, he would not be out of place if he were chosen today.
  59. Top Dogg

hobby days over willie vows to rebuild his game.

I could always tell if Mason was going to have a big game. Some games he will run out onto the field full of enthusiasm, while other games, he would slowly walk out of the tunnel all the way to the goal line. This rubbed down to most of the side as towards the end of the season most of them were...
  60. Top Dogg

The Inglis Try

No. Not the best.
  61. Top Dogg

Folkes Super Thread

Give him one more season. All the players say they want him back. Can't help but think what style of football we will play under a new coach. Don't know if we know how to play anyother style.
  62. Top Dogg

Mason - I should have been axed

I was kind of hoping he doesn't get chosen so he'll have something to prove next season.
  63. Top Dogg

Goldberg???

Me too. Come back PLEASE. Miss those spear tackles.
  64. Top Dogg

Jay Z is a part owner and loves the idea of moving to Brooklyn
  65. Top Dogg

The plan is to move the team to brooklyn. They will be then known as the Brooklyn Nets. They are trying to get approval to build a new stadium however residents in Brooklyn are rallying against this.
  66. Top Dogg

2008 Toyota National Youth Competition Thread

Channel 9 should televise one game a week. If not i hope fox shows some games. Alot of future stars in the line up. Will be exciting to watch.
  67. Top Dogg

Willie Mason to St Helens? ? ?

I think it will be a good move to put Maitua on the bench with him coming into the game 15-20 mins in. We need a lift from our bench and he will provide that.
  68. Top Dogg

NBA pre season starts next week. Can't wait till the season starts.
  69. Top Dogg

Willie Mason to St Helens? ? ?

No matter where he plays, he will be destructive next season
  70. Top Dogg

Patten Bulldog of the Year

He was the obvious choice. We looked lost when he wasn't out there. Congrats!!!
  71. Top Dogg

Congratulations Andrew Ryan+Wife

Congratulations!!!!
  72. Top Dogg

Bulldogs Compared To Storm 2008

It looks like the only way we can beat them is to turn the match into a dog fight. Didn't work this year, not to sure it will work next year.
  73. Top Dogg

The Final Word...

I was watching games from 2004 and 2005 before Maitua bulked up. He was playing in the centers and was dangerous everytime he got the ball. Not saying he should play in the centers but wish he could bring back the speed he showed in those seasons.
  74. Top Dogg

Best Basketballer ever???

88 Dunk Contest
  75. Top Dogg

Yeah but thats all they have. They don't have the role players that will win championships, at least not next year. They're young players need time to grow and develop and by the time Garnet and Allen will be at the end of their careers. They need to get experienced players now.
  76. Top Dogg

The Final Word...

Maitua should move back to the second-row where he is dangerous hitting the edges.
  77. Top Dogg

The Final Word...

1 - Patten 2 - El Masri 3 - Emelio 4 - Tonga 5 - Utai 6 - Roberts 7 - Sherwin 8 - Armit 9 - Sulivan 10-Mason 11-SBW 12 -Maitua 13 -Ryan 14 - Hughes 15 - Kouparitsas 16 - Leano 17 - Te Maari
  78. Top Dogg

Choose your 15

1. Parramatta 2. St George 3. Roosters 4. Tigers 5. Souths 6. Manly 7. Storm 8. Panthers 9. Broncos 10. Warriors 11. Cowboys 12. Newcastle 13. Sharks 14. Titans 15. Raiders
  79. Top Dogg

MILLARD - Future Representative???

I just think he lacks creativity and footwork. He needs to improve those areas. At the moment he is basically a straight runner of the football.
  80. Top Dogg

3 years ago today

Best Day Of My Life
  81. Top Dogg

The lakers should make the play-offs again this year. Kobe, Odom and Fisher are the leaders of the team but the most important player on the team is Kwame Brown. When he played well and dominated in the few games last year, the lakers were tough to beat. He needs to show people why he was the #1...
  82. Top Dogg

MILLARD - Future Representative???

When we signed Millard from St George he was labelled as a future representative. After a season with the dogs, anyone think those expectations are too high?
  83. Top Dogg

The NBA wants them to stay in Seattle as it is a successful market. They will be putting the pressure on the owners to stay.
  84. Top Dogg

Best Basketballer ever???

The best there is The best there was And the best there ever will be EVIDENCE: 6 Championships 5 NBA MVP's 6 Final MVP's 10 Scoring Titles 1 Time Defensive Player Of The Year Highest Scoring Average In NBA History............just to name a few. I REST MY CASE
  85. Top Dogg

Hornets are moving back to New Orleans. Seattle is likely to stay. I have a good feeling about my Bulls team this year. I believe they can go all the way, at least in the east.
  86. Top Dogg

Dogs next year?

Have you all forgotten how dangerous Tonga can be? He has recovered from major knee surgery. That first season after recovery is the toughest. Just look at Hodges who the roosters thought was gone after not showing the same form he displayed before under going knee surgery. Look at him now...
  87. Top Dogg

Is it true that Melbourne receive certain percentage which gets exempt from the salary cap? This being because they are in Melbourne. I think this is what the roosters were complaining about a few years back that they also should get an exemption because the cost of living in the Bondi area is...
  88. Top Dogg

Spotted: Sullivan

Everyones looking at him as our saviour. It will take him some time to get used to the culture at the dogs but i have faith in that he will definately improve our team.
  89. Top Dogg

Who will be the next big superstar the dogs will have?

Charlie Leaeno will be a star. Saw him play at St George. Can't wait to see him in a dogs uniform. With a strong off season, wouldn't be suprised if he starts at some point in the season.
  90. Top Dogg

Nanai a Jnr Kangaroo

Congrats. Steve Folkes better be watching
  91. Top Dogg

Spotted: Sullivan

Hope he doesn't bulk up too much. We need his quickness out off dummy half.
  92. Top Dogg

2008 FG Players Off-Contract

Andrew Emelio Nick Kouparitsas - MUST RESIGN Heka Nanai - MUST RESIGN Luke Patten Andrew Ryan Lee Te Maari - MUST RESIGN Willie Tonga These players must be resigned. I think it's time for the club to part ways with Sherwin. He can finish his career out in England while our young stars...
  93. Top Dogg

I thought they couldn't fit Newton under the cap. Is he under contract next year?
  94. Top Dogg

Goldberg???

What ever happened to Goldberg. Does anyone know if he will ever return?
  95. Top Dogg

ClassicBulldogs Video

The good old days at belmore. Never forget those days. What about the speed we had all over the park.
  96. Top Dogg

Holdsworth

I still think if he plays in the semi-final vs Parramatta, we win the game. He is a safer choice at 5/8, but his kicking game would have won us the game. He would of taken the pressure off Sherwin something that Roberts has been unable to do. But in saying that, Roberts is our 5/8 of the future...
  97. Top Dogg

Roberts, Mason named.

Some suprise selections. Bird over Anasta. I thought Anasta deserved the spot after his best season. How did Brent Kite make the team after his performance in the grand final. Don't know what the selectors see in him. He should not have made NSW after game 1 and doesn;t deserve national...