Search results

1. mariasharapova

Best Diva

the taLent of being an amazing singer.. great soulful sound...huge range...ability to hold notes...whistle register...shes got it all
  2. mariasharapova

Best Diva

ive seen her conceret..no lip synching...a lot of touring artist would have to lip synch due to the strain..but the likes of christina, whitney, mariah, beyonce..they are not habitual lip synchers
  3. mariasharapova

Best Diva

then your screaming baby screams well...get him/her professional coaching...harness the talent..nobody can righteously deny christina aguileras talent
  4. mariasharapova

Question

can the post count be turned on...because i know i will spend most of my time in this part...as would other people
  5. mariasharapova

Question

but the lounge is the best part.. the away from the game part counts on the roosters forum.. how come it doesnt count here..there are such great threads...
  6. mariasharapova

Question

Why is the post counter off in the lounge?
  7. mariasharapova

Best Diva

beyonce and christina both have amazing soulful voices...can sing live unlike a lot of the trash in the industry..huge ranges...and christina can sing in the whistle register which is no mean feat.. get some musical training...then comment.. if you have training..then you definitely paid...
  8. mariasharapova

Best Diva

she is an amzing singer...such power in her voice..an enormous range...and her whistle register is absolutely sublime..
  9. mariasharapova

Best Diva

if referring to the definition of diva which reads something along the lines of " a female with exceptional vocal talent" then yes beyonce meets the criteria... her concert...simply amazing if christinas is half as good then it will be well worht the money
  10. mariasharapova

Wimbledon

your tips......
  11. mariasharapova

GHD's

GHD curls are the hottest
  12. mariasharapova

New Songs

rihanna and katie noonans new albums are great.. with rihanna i love..rehab..hate that i love u (w/ neyo) winning women (w/ nicole scherzinger) and please dont stop the music..
  13. mariasharapova

GHD's

i love my GHD
  14. mariasharapova

Best Diva

who has the best female voice.. my faves would be whitney mariah (gospel not some of the other trash she does) jennifer hudson xtina and of course...beyonce
  15. mariasharapova

Your Favourite Sports Star

here is a thread to discuss favourite non league playing sports stars
  16. mariasharapova

Wimbledon

im not soft...i just hate discrimination....
  17. mariasharapova

Wimbledon

though i agree with the comment regarding the supeirority of nadal and federer...the "***" thing is unjustified..a) he is married and b) nothing wrong with homosexuality..they are still people too...
  18. mariasharapova

Fav. Drink ??

red fanta...mmmmm..red fanta
  19. mariasharapova

Wimbledon

i cant see hewitt getting past the quarters..semis if a good draw prevails...his game is too predictable now...too defensive..he plays not to lose instead of to win..he needs more court craft..
  20. mariasharapova

Wimbledon

on grass i would disagree...mauresmo sharapova and serena all have superior grass court games as does venus
  21. mariasharapova

Wimbledon

jankovic played a sensational match against sharapova in the birmingham final...i enjoyed it, great display of power from both girls.. jankovic def. sharapova 4-6 6-3 7-5 jankovic is a great girl..very nice..very fiery on court.. ive met her twice...once in melbourne..just a quick...
  22. mariasharapova

Hey all

what's abz.. im good thanks for asking..how r u?
  23. mariasharapova

Hey all

hello everyone....im new here...glad to be here..ive heard that this forum is really good
  24. mariasharapova

Wimbledon

Hi all, i'm new here and i absolutely love tennis..i consider myself quite the aficiando on the topic...and there is less than a week until the biggest event, Wimbledon.. the favourites for the title are roger federer and maria sharapova.. other players to watch out for are andy rod****...