Search results

1. RAMBO

Big wrap for Haz

I thought El Masri holding up Braith (I think it was) in the in goal was great shows he has a lot of heart & strength and why he is the first choice winger at the dogs
  2. RAMBO

Pre-paid mobile companies

Hey everyone im just wondering who most people are with if their on pre-paid and which company is the cheapest.... I found a really cheap 1 the virgin bean counter but on the downside you can only buy credit online with a credit card so is there any company u guys would reccomend? im getting...
  3. RAMBO

any on need a ticket??

hey all i got 3 adult n 1 junior tickets for category 2 bulldogs fan section... im trying to sell em 4 the price i got em no profit intended but my mate got us box seats so these tickets r going to waste if no1 wants to grab em... let us know asap ps sorry bout typo in the title
  4. RAMBO

Prince out for 3

GOLD Coast's hopes of making the NRL finals have been dealt a savage blow with confirmation chief playmaker Scott Prince will be sidelined for up to three weeks. Halfback Prince re-injured his collarbone during the Titans' demoralising 56-10 thrashing at the hands of a rampant Raiders outfit...
  5. RAMBO

Best fight scene in television/movie history

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z1eFdUSnaQM this has to be the best fight scene ever... i gotta giv a big wrap to the director n im sure those actors got academy awards or something.
  6. RAMBO

hey hey every1

Hey all im a 19 yr old doggies fan from livo was checking out tha forums seems like a pretty cool site so i thught id sign up