Search results

1. G

Happy B day Chris Bain

Today is a special day for Mr. Bain . Today is Chris Bains bath day. Happy bath day Mr. Chris Bain. All the best and many happy returns until next week ....lol
  2. G

Who thinks Italian football is boring?

The serie a is boring and the Italian NT even more more boring to watch. There is no doubt about this. Who else agree though that this boring catenaccio style of play which revolves around dirty defensive tactics and theatrics9 diving and simulating) on the field and corruption off the...
  3. G

Greg Bird Acquitted

This grub was just acquitted of glassing his STUPID gf. What joke allowing this lowlife to get away with sucha serious offence. The Justice system baffles me at times.
  4. G

Over the cap Roosters and the spoon

It just dawned on me that if the Roosters end up winning the spoon they will be the 1st team in the NRL to be over the salary cap and finish last. I think the NRL should give them a special wooden spoon if they finish last. There are not many teams in the history of the game who can...
  5. G

Enemies of the Bulldogs

Name people who have undermined our team in the past or contunue to undermine it. People have done bad to our our club and continue to do so. Danny Weidler Rebecca Wilson Khoder Nasser (manages SBW and Haumono) Phil Gould ( dont trust this snake)