Search results

1. G

Bill Shankly's quote

hehehehehe...thats the difference of the old Liverpool culture and the new losing one.
  2. G

Generations

Im sure you do ...and some sweetness once in a while hey. Anyway....lets leave it at that.
  3. G

Generations

You never came across to me as the sharpest tool in the kennel shed. Nevertheless Im more than happy to tell you what you are. Amongst many other things, youre a 1st generation Australian not a 2nd generation ;) Your kids will be 2nd generation Australian if youre ever lucky enough...
  4. G

Legal drug teen ripped his scrotum off

:roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol: bLEaQDoG stop please , I cant stop laughing. Youre humour is not only sophisticated and witty but also original.muahahahahahahahahahahaha muahahahahahahahahahahahaha
  5. G

Danny Wicks arrested

FIFA are to blame. Wicks was so upset with the thought that the world cup is coming to Australia in a decades time and got on the drugs to ease the pain. He decided to become a dealer and help out all the other NRL players who were also upset at he prospect of the FIFA world cup coming...
  6. G

World Cup players could train at Belmore

Greenburg + Lowy = ? I posted last week that some league teams can benefit from Australia getting the world cup and posted that Belomore may get upgraded. Look no further than the link between Lowy and Greenburg
  7. G

Legal drug teen ripped his scrotum off

:roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol: sophisticated witty humour at its best ladies and gentlemen ....... muahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha muahaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahhahahahahahahahaha
  8. G

Happy B day Chris Bain

And my reply was serious bleaqdog. How ironic someone with a Britney Spears avatar criticising someone else's attempt at humour...lol. I probably would have taken notice of your "criticism" but when I saw your name and the avatar I smiled The irony of you suggesting whats funny and...
  9. G

Happy B day Chris Bain

hehehehe...and all this from someone with a Britney Spears avatar .
  10. G

Happy B day Chris Bain

I dont know about QLDersl but Mr. Bain hasaa dip every 168 hours.....lol Like I said before, everytime I read one of his posts my antivirus kicks in. Its bloody annoying. Nortons antibainus :D
  11. G

Happy B day Chris Bain

" For hes a jolly clean fellow , for hes a jolly clean fellow for hes a jolly clean feeellow.....and soap went up his ass and soap went up his ass , and soap went up his ass for for hesa jolly clean fellow, for hes a jolly clean fellow and soap went up his ass" Hip hip ...Hooray LOL
  12. G

Happy B day Chris Bain

Today is a special day for Mr. Bain . Today is Chris Bains bath day. Happy bath day Mr. Chris Bain. All the best and many happy returns until next week ....lol
  13. G

Fck you labour!!

And fkuc crocky 4.5 for having a blow up doll which has a retractable vagina and a faulty penis valve . And fkuc Horegadolic for using KY lubricant as moisturising cream on his face every day. :slick:
  14. G

jake friend

wont be long before Carney will be in the headlines.
  15. G

Soccer The Liverpool FC Super Thread

Benitez should piss off.
  16. G

FIFA plan to control sydney

Great Journalism and even better title.....pffft Fioina Hudson forgot to tell us what else FIFA will control in our city. Here goes. 1. Access to our credit cards and personal bank details. 2 . Resticted access to our motor vehicles (for non weekend use only) 3. The acquistion of...
  17. G

soccers plan to displace the nrl.

Oh Costaki Costaki Costaki. You should know from experience that crowds are based on the product quality. Take a look at your small panathinaikos team. With over 20,000 season ticket holders they were getting crowds of close to 30,000. Then come and play Olympiakos ( o gamia sas )who...
  18. G

Fck you labour!!

And fck Mr. Bain ( Chris bain) for wanting to know what denomination Tiger Woods tool is !!!!
  19. G

Tiger: I cheated, i was wrong

Now Now Mr. Bain...you seem agitated. lol...as if youve been exposed. From tigers to pigs...what next ? chickens?..... You have a very vivid imagination dont you Mr Bain ? Some would even say perverted. Good lord you must have had a very very quiet weekend . Watch much tv, hireany dvd's ...
  20. G

is mundine man or mouse

Guys no point arguing in this thread. I suggestwe all take a chill pill and head over to the tiger woods thread in the newsroom where Mr. Bain (Chris Bain) has posted wondering what sort of penis Tiger Woods may have genetically inherited? I think it would be more constructive if we all...
  21. G

Yes hes loaded but you seem to be on a mission of getting "unloaded" in this thread. First you ask us if tiger woods has an african or asian penis and now you are telling us that even with a "fingerbang" he would have them coming back for money ( more) . Its sunday, im gathering you hada...
  22. G

The way things are looking they will more likely be playing soccer on the moon before your dog walks on it. If all continents are conquered the obvous choice is the moon....lol
  23. G

Have you been overseas/interstate?

Greece , Turkey, Egypt, Israel , France , USA & Hawaii , Chile, Argentina, China , Hong Kong, Thailand , China.
  24. G

Mr.Bain seem to be very curious. Infact he so curious hes "wondering" if it is of african or asian denomination. :D I dont think its normal for any heterosexual male to be "wondering" what another males penis looks like. Infact Im starteing to get a little concerned because its one thing...
  25. G

Would it change things for you if you had an anwser to your dilemma? But seeing that youve asked...what would your preferance be Mr. Bain? Would you like your "tiger wood" imposing and roaring loud threatening to "tear" you apart or would your prefer him to be of the quiet more...
  26. G

Under Benitez Liverpool had over 50 players on their books last season. A dozen of them had to be loaned out to other clubs and EUFA got so pissed off at this practice they warned us about it. Under Benitez it is apparent that any hack can be signed and wear the glorious Liverpool jersey...
  27. G

Soccer The Gunners Super Thread

Well im not hoping you win because ima Liverpool fan but if you do win I think you can push the other 2. Liverpool need to get back to thei old successful winning formula. The years they wer dominant were the years they would buy a player, stick him in the reserves for 6 months so he can...
  28. G

Other codes need to get real

Craig "Fozzy" Foster must have had a thesaurus nearby when writing the article. Lots of big words amongst his humour. Hes done well for himself considering his biggest claim to fame is having played for Crystal Palace in the english 2nd divison. He now drives around in a ferrari, plays golf...
  29. G

Soccer The Gunners Super Thread

Even though I support Liverpool I must say that I like the club wenger has built over the years. No doubt the best club producing young players. If Arsenal win tonight then the Premier league will be a 3 horse race. At the moment it looks like Manure or Chelski are going to win it. A...
  30. G

Thurston talks to 2 Sydney Clubs

hehehe....actually its against the law. One of my mates was blind drunk and sent a similar text message to some chick he met at a bar earlier that night. after scoring her number he thought he would woo her by sending her a pic of his **** and balls. She went to the cops though and reported...
  31. G

Im not sure how that works, maybe because the AIS select players from the lower soccer leagues and football academys. Theyre supposed to be the "elite" players. But im certain there are now measures in place to prevent what happened in the past where AIS players went on to play for...
  32. G

FIFA wants a World Cup in Australia for that reason...the timezone is perfect for them . The majority of the billions of viewers who watch the world cup come from the populated Asian region. Australia is a perfect world cup host for the billions of Asian viewers.
  33. G

Thurston talks to 2 Sydney Clubs

Ive heard he is a real ratbag. Not only the coffs harbour incident where he was one of the instigators of what happened. But ive heard he makes moves on other players wives and girlfriends and likes to send photos of his genitals via sms to women in general. where there is smoke there is...
  34. G

Rules were changed to prevent players from the AIS going on to play for foreign countries like Simunic and Seric did. They came through the Oz soccer system and through the taxpayer funded AIS and yet decided to play for the Croatian team without any recourse for the AIS and FFA or Australian...
  35. G

FIFA and UEFA for that matter will be changing the rules in the not too distant future regarding the poaching of underage players from other countries ( non nationals) They will be implementing some new rules that will require all european soccer clubs to have a minimum quota of local...
  36. G

clubs to consider forming a breakaway competition

lol...I copped an infraction and 24 hour ban for using that word in another topic. They classified it as a "racial comment". Lol. Couldnt agree with more what youre saying though ...its just you took the word right out of my mouth.
  37. G

Liverpool lost to Olympiakos 1-0 in Athens...the score should and could have been 3-0. That year Liverpool advanced ahead of Olympaikos merely because of the head to head between teh 2 teams. Winning tournaments on penalty shooutouts for me holds some flukiness to them. Nevertheless...
  38. G

is mundine man or mouse

If he had a brain he would have been one of the most loved sportsmen in this country. But all Mundine has done is alienated himself from the greater Australian public with the things he has said and the way he carries on. A big part of who he is today and how he carries on has to do...
  39. G

Mickey Paea to play fg?

Well atleast I dont have Hickeys professional rubgy league waistine and your pin sized penis. :D Chin down....as you know best squire ;) And having a bath once in a while does wonders to ones hygiene. Give it a go...sydney water have lifted their water restrictions Mr. Bain. I read your...
  40. G

Demetriou Ownd

Very well said . And for those who think that the FFA are being arrogant and demanding other codes shut down here is a link suggesting otherwise http://www.goal.com/en/news/808/australia/2009/12/08/1673133/world-cup-bid-ffa-ceo-ben-buckley-plays-down-afl-concerns
  41. G

Mickey Paea to play fg?

But he cant fit in the Bulldogs attire :D
  42. G

CSKA face Champions League expulsion

The only reason they are safe is because of the Avramovich factor. He has most of UEFA officials in his back pocket.
  43. G

Demetriou Ownd

When you come out attacking a sport you should be big enough to accept the flip side. Unlike you, I support nad follow many sports and believe that all codes can co -exist in this country. Soccer and league happen to be 2 of them . But your bull**** australiana rhetoric in bagging out...
  44. G

Help - Boxing Apparel

Its called zoes martial arts and he sells all boxing, muy thai and other martial arts gear . Been there for years. Its 300 metres before tempe tyres. For a Rocky cape try the fancy dress hire shop on Stanmore Rd , Petersham near the intersection of Crystal street.
  45. G

Mickey Paea to play fg?

when does Hickeys contract finish?
  46. G

Demetriou Ownd

Well we other Australians also dont tolerate players who glass their girlfriends and wives. Players who belittle women by intimidating them into having a group sex , players who rape women and then say I dont remember anything I was drunk, players who assault people because they are either...
  47. G

league wants world cup compo

Some clubs are asking close to $10 million a season......they wouldnt see profit like that in a decade the way Rubgy league clubs operate.And had it not been for leagues clubs grants some clubs would be extinct. There is a big difference working with the FFA and obtaining benefits from...
  48. G

Fifa World Cup Draw

Look whose talking about suing their brain for non support !!!!! But then again , I guess your not the first illiterate "self made" man :D ;) Look ,some of you guys are posssesssed with everything that I post . Im merely stating an opinion. :p I dont know if its just a coincidence but...
  49. G

Demetriou Ownd

Time will tell :D
  50. G

league wants world cup compo

How interesting that none of the chief executives ever talk about the disruption of the state of origin causes to the clubs. With split rounds which affect season ticket holders and theh gate takings of clubs, players returning injured to their clubs and clubs dropping down the ladder...
  51. G

Demetriou Ownd

Oh he cares alright...and its the figures of 3.8 billion and 8.2 billion viewers that is worrying him. Whats also worrying him is the fact that the World Cup that was held in Japan in 2002 has led to that country now having a very successful local competition in the J- league where the...
  52. G

Benitez has fluked just 1 champions league truimph in his tenure at Liverpool. And last season which was a season that all other clubs were basically handing Liverpool the premiership he lost it due to his poor management. Because a good manager has a decent back up striker...we all saw how...
  53. G

ANZ could be Upgraded for World Cup

Do the NRL reimburse fans or clubs during state of origin period when players are taken from their clubs depriving fans of watching their club play at strength?
  54. G

Fifa World Cup Draw

And few moles amongsat the Lol's ;) LOL@Bleaqdog :D
  55. G

Fifa World Cup Draw

Reincarnation hey........ like someone that was was poor in one lifetime is reborn rich in the next one?.....lol
  56. G

Fifa World Cup Draw

dude calm down...theres no shame in being a spoilt rich kid and you really dont have to try an persuade and "assure" us tha tyour self made.. :) As for you Jailed Ssnakerat comment.....im confused....lol Cheers, have an enjoyable evening , I hope I didnt offend you or hit any raw nerves...
  57. G

Benitez must resign. The guy has been a total failure this season.
  58. G

Fifa World Cup Draw

Sure,....... if you pay for it and as long as dr. Kevorkian isnt operating. dude, im just conveying what Ive been told.......Ive obviously hit a raw nerve. Im just conveying what was sent to me via pm from one of your "admirers"....lol
  59. G

Fifa World Cup Draw

And you love eating "nuts" ;)
  60. G

Fifa World Cup Draw

As long as its not a "nervous" LOL and we havent hit any "nerves . LOLing is good for you LOL:)
  61. G

Fifa World Cup Draw

Other peoples finances and how they were acquired dont tickle my fancy. And now that youve assured me that you werent born with silver spoon in your mouth and infact are 100% self made pleases me. Maybe you tickle other peoples fancy , definately not mine. For one reason or another this...
  62. G

Snaked Jailedeagle and his bf rocky 4.5 are the ones who start the insults. I merely return serve.
  63. G

Fifa World Cup Draw

Its the stuff you have alot of but others have worked to make it.....ofcourse thast what ive been told. Either its true or someone in here doesnt like you very much :p Either way, whether you are or nota spoilt rich kid is your problem....hehehehe Your name is Michael right?
  64. G

I would think they would need to consider installing wider seats for you to plant your chunky lard ass on so you can watch future sporting events without having your excess ass handles tickling the person sitting next to you . :p
  65. G

Fifa World Cup Draw

JaileD SnakeBird with the large ass whose only concern about ANZ stadium is not if they intall a roof but whether they will intall larger seats closer to te acion for him to plant his lard ass ona nd sit comfortably while he munches his confectionary productsadding more lard to what once...
  66. G

Fifa World Cup Draw

Maybe you can ask daddy to give you some mullah and you can go and watch Greece surpise next year. ;)
  67. G

Fifa World Cup Draw

Avram Papadopoulos was born in Melbourne . However he went back to Greece when he was 3 years old and has lived there ever since. He cant even speak English. Whilst technically he was eligible to play for the Socceroos there was no way he would have fitted in. Whilst he was born in...
  68. G

$10 million compensation is loose change for FIFA. I hope Gallop doesnt shoot himself in the foot and toes the line otherwise league will also be left out in the cold like the AFL and will miss out . The state of origin series every year is does more of a disservice to Rubgy League...
  69. G

Thats exactly whats happening and thats why Demetriou from the AFL is making waves. Nearly all the other "football" codes will benefit in way or another from the World Cup except the AFL. O'Neill from the ARU has kept hush because as former FFA chairman he knows how much clout FIFA...
  70. G

I like how they are saying that a new 40,000 seat "rugby league" stadium will be built when most people know its the stadium that will also be home to the new Western Sydney soccer franchise. I love how they claim crap like this . Same down in Melbourne, where the Victorian governemnt have...
  71. G

Lonsdale Pre Xmas Factory Sale up 70% off (8th - 13th Dec)

I went to this sale a couple of years ago at their old warehouse in Alexandria and a big fight broke out between some middle eastern lads over a pair of trackies . Some "cuz" got pumped up over the lonsdale merchandise and started a punch on.
  72. G

Fifa World Cup Draw

It that you have named you blow up doll with the malfunctioning air valve Rocky 4.5? We havent forgotten about you rubber companion my friend. :p For all the fellow kennellers here are some xmas gift ideas for Rocky 4.5 1. A 12v air compressor 2. A portable foot pump 3. A blow off...
  73. G

AFL may have to cancel season if Australia wins FIFA World Cup finals bid

The AFL are making waves cause they are crapping their pants as a world Cup in Australia means major infrastucture improvements which soccer will benefit from. Rugby league may also benefit if they toe the line and come to an agreement with the FFA. David Lowy and the FFA had made it...
  74. G

The NRL and AFL are a mere spit in the ocean when it comes to sporting popularity around the world. The Federal government and FIFA are not stupid to pass up billions of dollars in profit for the mere sake of 2 sporting codes one of which is unknown around the world ( and always will be )...
  75. G

radical shift for origin if world cup comes here.

State origin wasnt a problem when the 2000 Olympics were held here .THe NRL should not follow the AFL and try and sabotage this bid because they will be the losers. The AFL are making waves because the FFA have left them out in the cold...the AFL will recieve ZERO benefits from the FFA if...
  76. G

whether some people like to accept it or not the FIFA Football world cup is the by far theh biggest team sporting event in the world . The AFL are already ****ting themselves that Soccer will make inroads if the World cup is held here thus their goose chairman Demtriou is trying to...
  77. G

Fifa World Cup Draw

hehehehe....now look whos little brother big brother issues are being exposed;) Is it true that in the 1990 world cup semi final in Napoli between Italy and argentina that 50% of the "Italian" fans in the stadiium that night were actually supporting Argentina. dont anwser...I know this...
  78. G

Fifa World Cup Draw

Olympiakos have a fan base around the world of 7,000,000 supporters. Not bad for team from a relatively small country anda weak league. They have 37 league titles which is more than the combined total of all their opponents( PaNOTHINGaikos, aek, paok etc) They are the peoples team with rich...
  79. G

World Cup Groups

So he is Brazilian.....and what about that superstar with your nickname Eusebio?...wasnt he born in Mozambique? Look I like the way Portugal play the game,its open and attacking.....I just think Ronaldo isa closet drag queen who has underachieved for the Portuguese NT.
  80. G

Who thinks Italian football is boring?

Tha algerians playing for France areFrench...they were born there so they are French. Just like Grella and Bresciano are Autralian as they are born and raised here. Look I dont want to upset you but the fact is Italians have systematically recruited foreigners to bolster their sporting...
  81. G

Fifa World Cup Draw

These fighters come to live here by choice....they are not "recruited" like the Italians do. Nevertheless lets all agree that many in here have now been educated that our of the 4 world cups Italy have won 3 of them were truimphs achieved in dubious manners.
  82. G

World Cup Groups

Yeah just like Deco....lol
  83. G

Fifa World Cup Draw

We arent talking about the non existent Greek RL team.This team is made up by aussie Greeks. RL is not even known off asa sport in Greece let alone most of the the rest of europe. The issue at hand is Italians naturalizing foreigners for the past 90 years to win sporting competitions in most...
  84. G

World Cup Groups

I hope Portugal go out only for one reason. The sight of Ronaldo crying yet again is priceless. I like how Portugal play the game but in my opinion they are no better than the Italians with their brazilian and Mozambique ring ins....lol I will never ever forget Ronaldo at the euro 2004...
  85. G

Happy Birthday Hogadolic!

happy bday ho-gadolic. Enjoy the day and make sure the only thing you blow today is the candles on your bday cake. THis day comes around once a year. All the fonzies can wait and give you their presents tomorrow .....mmmmm lol
  86. G

Fifa World Cup Draw

You know you all love me. ;) Follow me and you will learn some truths amongst the gee up........lol
  87. G

Fifa World Cup Draw

Rocky 4.5 is on something here. Italians tend to be very comprehensive in nature. When their scamming they leave no stone unturned, they are very thorough. If they are going to rob anyone the satisfaction they get is not from robbing but how they rob. When they dive on a football field...
  88. G

Australia beat the Hun

Mussolini must also be turning in his grave....hehehehe
  89. G

World Cup Groups

Only a parasite brings families in their posts and writes lowlife things like you have. Youre a lowlife bringing families into conversations . I could easily tell you who will paint my dads knob AGAIN but that would mean you not talking to a family member ever again and seeing its...
  90. G

hehehe...someone whoklnows their history. Unfortunately for the gay baristas they could not naturalise foreign soldiers in their army like they have done with all their sporting teams. :) And unluckily for them whne youre on the battle field simulating and diving just doesnt work....lol...
  91. G

Lets update the fact sheet...lol Slippery not only loves kebabs he also likes a bit of tortellini of the boscaiola type it seems.....hehehehe. Gee up or not ladies and gentlemen and fellow bulldog fans there is many truths in what I post. some may get ticked off in the manner in which...
  92. G

Does anyone know of any other NRL players that the Italians can natulise and play for their Rugby team other than Craig gower? Mason perhaps?...the Italians are masters of natulazing foreigners as their own...lol
  93. G

Fifa World Cup Draw

I think your commment of Olympic struggling to get 1500 into St. George stadium loses any credibility you may have had. Youre full of shhit. The facts are there.... Did yuu say Little briother sydndome?....lol please...... this coming from mussolini's child? Little brother gave big...
  94. G

Now now arabs and anitigreek alike. Lets look at the facts and what has actually happened in world football in the last 80 or so years. Going by your mentality the Roosters must be very proud of their 2002 NRl truimph also ....hehehehe Personally I think the Italian style of playing...
  95. G

The serie a is boring and the Italian NT even more more boring to watch. There is no doubt about this. Who else agree though that this boring catenaccio style of play which revolves around dirty defensive tactics and theatrics9 diving and simulating) on the field and corruption off the...
  96. G

Fifa World Cup Draw

Marconi were the roosters of the NSL.... the **** of the comps who bought all the best players because they could afford to do so due to the success of their social club (antisocial club for those who went on a sunday night). They would get no more 3,500 fans most being Sth americans...
  97. G

Fifa World Cup Draw

Like I said...Italy are the shonks of world football. When their clubs arent being relegated for corruption their National team is doing its best to lift trophies unconventional ways. BUt how can one be suprised when 15% of their population is invloved in corruption of some kind. There has...
  98. G

World Cup Groups

Greece will progress to the quater finals . They have a good draw .....wait and see . Some people in here will have blue and white piles on their ass come June 2010 .
  99. G

Fifa World Cup Draw

Greece are former European champions who beat the hosts twice, they beat the favourites in the semis, they beat the holders in the quarters and they did so without any help from officials . The history books never write the complex of some fans...what they will write is that they were...