Search results

1. jen

Trial #2 Roll Call - Cantebury Bulldogs v Canberra - Sat 27th February 2010 @ Dubbo

And so, the Berries *****es begins for 2010.
  2. jen

Trial #2 Roll Call - Cantebury Bulldogs v Canberra - Sat 27th February 2010 @ Dubbo

VERY amped for this game! Its my university O-week, but theres no way i'd miss this!
  3. jen

BULLDOGS Named Club Of The Year - Video Added

Did anyone tape this? Apprently i was on some footage but i missed it :( Devooo
  4. jen

Bob Dog

Deal
  5. jen

Bob Dog

That made no sense, but you in for the gang? :) We cant do it without you
  6. jen

Bob Dog

Bobbby You getting a season pass nxt year? :) :)
  7. jen

Bob Dog

Wtf, We all had a heap of fun together last time we were at a game :) Were like Ghost Busters!
  8. jen

Bob Dog

Lmao. No Bobbbbbby. Its to join "The Gang"
  9. jen

Bob Dog

We need you ;D
  10. jen

Ricky: Why I sacked Kimmorley

Dear Ricky. **** you. xox. :)
  11. jen

2010 Membership Mega-thread

Getting a Kennel Membership im thinking :) Moving away from the M'Geeeeeee
  12. jen

Hazem El Masri

I second another farewell. We should all get together and do something for him. I know he's had one already, but it just doesnt seem like it.. i dunno?
  13. jen

Official devo thread. Fml!

I am so proud of our boys, more than anything. Just kills me to see Hazem finish this way, Had my heart set on it hey. I do need to HTFU though :)
  14. jen

Pfft, I think its pretty clear i like everything on silver platters.
  15. jen

it WASNT meant to end like that for him. i am such a *****, my head hurts from crying.
  16. jen

Theres all these parra pricks calling my phone. and facebooking. FML. Half of them dont even know what N.R.L stands for, or what a scrum is, ****wits!
  17. jen

Nah man, Netball was bad enough because i missed my first grand final 2 years ago because i had a relapse of epilepsy. We made it again this year after 2 years, and lost by 8 and it killed me. All year my team was like Jen! were going to win you your grand final, you wont be in hospital this...
  18. jen

I am having quite possibly the biggest cry of my life right about now. This is a billion times worst than netball.
  19. jen

BULLDOGS ARMY : Info-Page - Week 3 of finals.

Oh ok thats sweet. Thankyou so much, means i wont get stuck with security for 20 mins atleast :):)
  20. jen

Which bay are we in btw?
  21. jen

Oh umm, ill have to measure them tomorrow, the poles are just made out of wood, theyre pretty thin. Will let you know if thats cool? Glad were organising this early :)
  22. jen

Need to add the Jen <3's the bulldogs one, I always have trouble getting it in because its too big, but Ive gotten it in twice when theyve said no :p
  23. jen

Knights Player taunts army??

... oh i so just got the joke. Lol whoops..:D
  24. jen

I did it in the most polite fashion, I just applauded the knights when they ****ed up :)
  25. jen

I went and sat in the middle of the knights army for kicks.. They were quite angry.
  26. jen

So we will play Eels or Titans....

I cant decide who i'd like-the titans would be wanting to make up for last night, but i dont want the eels to be back on a roll again? + The eels would get a fair few supporters to the stadium to amp them up.. GCT wouldnt have that many would they?
  27. jen

Holdsworth admits criticism hurt

True True. Still cant help but to feel for the guy, Its just one of those slumps that you cant shake. He did pretty well last night though, His confidence might be pretty shot?
  28. jen

Holdsworth admits criticism hurt

:( makes me feel bad for the poor thing.. Love you DJ :)
  29. jen

Ennis in the sheds! Pumped up!

Lol vajong, i love how much you love ennis! :)
  30. jen

Kimmorley Cleared For Comeback

:)x100000000000000000 Very good news!
  31. jen

ARMY info for game 1 of finals

The berries *****es chants were much appreciated guys. I fell down the stairs coming into the kennel, Ive got some sweet bruises and cuts on my legs and hands to show for it. Will be there for the next one too, looking forward to it :)
  32. jen

Congratulations Holdsworth.

i was sitting over in the bulldogs area and there was a heap of people who couldnt stop yelling **** at our our team, it really pissed me off, Ruined the atmosphere. The boys did well :) nice work DJ
  33. jen

Bogdoooggg :)

Bogdoooggg :)
  34. jen

Bulldogs V Knights - Half The Trouble

Just thought i'd fix the typo..
  35. jen

Whoring my life to thekennel

Awww scotty!! Are we still visiting the kennel on sat?
  36. jen

Kennel Brewery Saturday?

Scott you *****, your going with me =[
  37. jen

Kennel Brewery Saturday?

Im in!
  38. jen

Kennel Brewery Saturday?

Lol i just made a thread!
  39. jen

Thinking ill make a Jen loves the Kennel or Hello Kennel sign for you guys :)
  40. jen

Didnt get tix @ in that area, but ill come over and visit. :)
  41. jen

Thank you Ebay!! Hey guys, Anyone tried one of these?

Could smuggle it down my pants? =] pfft lol
  42. jen

Berries just told me theyd take it away :( devvvoo.
  43. jen

Currently ebaying beach balls!!
  44. jen

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/LOUD-Supporters-Stadium-Air-Horn-gr8-at-Football-Soccer_W0QQitemZ290344862516QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_15?hash=item4399e70334&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14 Just looking to out-noise the knights, ebaying for ideas.
  45. jen

Sooo Whats something that makes a heap of noise? My friends call me foghorn because im so loud, but i dont think my foghorning will be quite enough!! I need to buy tickets too, are we 113 or what??
  46. jen

which cut of my jib you like?
  47. jen

Loool I love it! Is everyone still sitting bay 113? x
  48. jen

Dogs V Knights House-hold rivalry

I just broke up with my boyfriend a month ago-he was a chokers supporter. He bought a dragons clock, and it Pissed me the **** off, i hated it so much. I couldnt watch a football game with him either. .. holy **** i hated that clock.
  49. jen

Im going to ebay something that can make some noise, and ill def. try to get it in. I had my trumpet taken off me once :( But theres no harm in trying again, just need to get creative.. & hazem el magic, Hows it taste, mother ****er? Baha, love your sig. :)
  50. jen

Tickets for next week?

berrriiiess.
  51. jen

Bulldogs v Knights. Week 1 of the Finals [Confirmed]

long trip from Mudgee, But ill be there!!!
  52. jen

Tickets for next week?

You Know it!
  53. jen

Tickets for next week?

What?
  54. jen

Tickets for next week?

Ill just join in.. berries.
  55. jen

Tickets for next week?

im NOT a berries ***** lol!
  56. jen

Tickets for next week?

Oh i didnt see the sticky, thanks guys!!
  57. jen

Tickets for next week?

So im doing this sydney trip again from mudgee for the finals, and i was wondering if you could help me out, wanting to sit in with the army, whats the go with tickets? x
  58. jen

Last minute tickets!!!

He did?
  59. jen

Last minute tickets!!!

did anyone tape the win game?
  60. jen

Last minute tickets!!!

**** lol i didnt see it on channel 9. Anyone record the game? I did it with a permanant marker and paint, it took forever :)
  61. jen

Last minute tickets!!!

Well the kent brockman thing totally threw me! :( Lol i have no idea who you were, but im sorry if i put my sign infront of you hey
  62. jen

Last minute tickets!!!

were you the guy who was like Hey jen hows it going?
  63. jen

Last minute tickets!!!

My olds have watched the game twice and didnt see me on tv. :( How did my banner look from the kennel? I came over when there was about 10 mins to go. All of your banners looked brilliant from where i was :)
  64. jen

Last minute tickets!!!

I am not a berries ***** lol. Was i on tv? When abouts kim? & yeah i was the one with the jen <3's the bulldogs banner. It was so hard to hold up because it was too big lol, i can hardly lift my arms today theyre so sore!!
  65. jen

Hazem wigs (bald caps) for Warriors clash

Baha, I love this! Save me one and ill pop over to the kennel?
  66. jen

Minor Premiership MEGA-THREAD !!!

HOOOOOOOOOOLLYY SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT! So amped!! I will cry if we get this!
  67. jen

New flags ready

Well i think theyre lovely, its a great effort champ!!
  68. jen

Chants For Sunday

*** If anyone has a better suggestion for this one let me know *** They're Black, They're White They f*ck sheep all night Warriors, Warriors I love this :) x
  69. jen

I remember once hazem sent me a letter..

Why is everyone asking where berries is and **** lol?
  70. jen

I wish he could read this, just so i could show him how thankful i am for what he did. When he said he will reply to everyones letters, i believe that 100%.
  71. jen

I was about 13. It was when he was doing city country and appeared at harvey norman in Mudgee, where i live. So i left school early to go to a signing, Took him some chocolates from mudgee,wrote him a letter and got a photo with him, which im pretty sure i started crying in because i was...
  72. jen

Last minute tickets!!!

Im set!! Buy me a drink for my birthday scotty? Vodka please ;D
  73. jen

Last minute tickets!!!

Will come visit you kennelers. Question. Is light beer all they sell @ anz? First time of being 18 there =]
  74. jen

Last minute tickets!!!

3.5 hours from sydney, an KB, i wont take the shine off you. I just want some kennel tix!!
  75. jen

Last minute tickets!!!

Aww man! Isnt anyone here a member? Im more than happy to buy the tickets, Just aslong as i know ive got them today!
  76. jen

Last minute tickets!!!

Oh k, i was told otherwise, sorry :( Thats sweet ill call ticketek now and grab some!
  77. jen

Last minute tickets!!!

Cant a member buy them for me?
  78. jen

Last minute tickets!!!

I just need the tickets definatley before we come. Last game i travelled down for, i ended up getting halfway to sydney and coming back home ebcause the road was closed from an accident :( So i definatley need to make up for that one
  79. jen

Last minute tickets!!!

I know scotty would get me them in a drop of a hat! Anyone have his number? Im so excited!! I just need 2 tickets! Covering my car in streamers =]
  80. jen

Last minute tickets!!!

Hey guys!! Was wondering if theres any kennel tickets anyone could get me for this sunday. My friend and i have just decided that were heading down from Mudgee and we cant miss this game, coming for my 19th birthday!!! Would love to be sitting in with you guys & will pay cash @ the game...
  81. jen

I SHOULD be at the game right now..

Umm the highway was the main one, i forget the name, not the bells mliner, the other one. Up at Mount Vic! And thanks blaqdog, Hopefully ill be over with you guys @ the parra game!! =]
  82. jen

Nah im back on te road, ive been all good for about a year now which is awesome! Very happy =]
  83. jen

Sweet! Thanks CK! Ill tell my dad, He has to drive me down because i havent got my p's yet.. im so lazy, but i just blame my epilepsy, it has taken me off the road for 9 months all up anyway, so i guess its a valid excuse!
  84. jen

Aww thanks CK! Yeah scotty it was **** as! I am so amped for the parra game!! Can i buy tickets to come sit with the army or not?
  85. jen

No way, Had some sweet cat. 1 tickets booked, and i made a massive banner :(
  86. jen

Yeah i held off going to the toilet for an hour and a half just so we could get to the game on time-then we were in the traffic jam for another hour. Pretty Much killed me! Got home just in time to watch the game on tv though!!
  87. jen

Aww thanks man! Best effort i did was leaving straight after my year 12 half yearlies and coming back the same night to go to work at 8am the next morning, That game when we had the Bred not Bought shirts? We lost, but it was worth it :) Im all set to come watch parra in a month, so itll be...
  88. jen

Mudgee is like 3.5 hours from sydney, near orange,bathurst dubbo etc.
  89. jen

There was another way but it took like 45 mins more, so we would have missed over half the game, had our hotel booked and all, waste of time :( Im booking for bulldogs vs parra as we speak!!
  90. jen

Yeah i only get to see one or two games a year, so we had to drive all the way home. :(
  91. jen

But a bloody coal truck overturned and got 30 tonns of coal on the highway, im so angry! Stuck in traffic for an hour before they told us the road wasnt going to be open for another 3 hours. Anyone else get caught out?
  92. jen

Signs & Banners For Friday Night?

Ahh Im tireeed.. Will see you tomorrow night kennelers! night x
  93. jen

Im too lazy to send a PM. Whats the kids name?
  94. jen

Scotty, whats pm?