Search results

1. D

Steve Play - spank volume 9 (sp9) tracklist

Hey guys just wondering if anyone knows the tracklist for Steve Play's spank volume 9 mix? Thanx
  2. D

au series 2 xr8

hey guys. i recently purchased an automatic au series 2 xr8 ute. i have a problem though. ive tried doing burnouts (on private property ofcourse lol) and i am unable to do so. i sit on the brake and hammer the accelerator but it barely smokes up doesnt go newhere. sometimes i myt feel a little...
  3. D

preliminary final help

hey just wondering if we have to verse melbourne in week 3 is the game played iin melbourne at etihad or in sydney?
  4. D

Final games

As upsetting as it is i am glad we lost today and got it out of the way before the finals. as everyone is aware the bulldogs are the only team to not lose two games in a row this season. i am very confident next weeks performance will be improved dramatically from tonight. whilst tigers...
  5. D

Dragons forum

just browsing dragon's form and noticed even their own fans giving it to their team about being chokers haha. wat a glorious night
  6. D

next week's line-up

considering hannant, ennis and kimmorley are definitely out and eastwood, goodwin, and warburton most likely to be ruled out what players need to be brought in?
  7. D

rnb superclub: ol' skool edition

hey guys. can anyone help me find rnb superclub: ol' skool edition. anyone know where i can find an uploaded version or sumwhere on the internet i can get it from?
  8. D

cheapest sports car hire

hey guys just wondering what the cheapest place for renting a sports car for a wedding is?
  9. D

josh morris should get picked for nsw

imo with no bias, josh morris is the form centre eligible to play for NSW. not only is he great attacking but defensivley he is superb and should def. get a start for NSW origin 2 considering jennings and lyon are in doubt. he should be partenered up with brett. this will def. be a lethal...
  10. D

live updates dogs v newcastle ***SPOILER***

newcastle 6 - bulldogs 0
  11. D

ipod nano radio tansmitter help please

hey guys ive got a mate whos got an ipod and a transmitter which enables him to listen to his ipod through his car radio or any other radio. his ipod is the classic one. i was wondering what they are called and where i can buy one for an 8gb ipod nano? cheers
  12. D

eastwood's hits against sonny''s hits - opinions

hey guys just wondering what your opinions are onwho you think the bigger hitter is or was; eastwood or sonny. tbh the way eastwood dropped laffranchi in the test match was great and hes done so for the bulldogs and the broncos in recent years. he really is a tank. opinions?
  13. D

ennis suffered because halves went missing

just a conclusion from the game that when countrys halves went hiding and couldnt produce sh** ennis was still trying his heart out. whilst farah outplayed ennis last nights game shoukdnt be the deciding factor an there is still few weeks before origin.
  14. D

sony ericsson C905

just wondering whos got the cheapest plan for the sony ericsson C905? or where i can buy it outright for cheap?
  15. D

how to unblock foxtel digital password

hey guys...forgotten the password on my foxtel digital box....just wondering if anyone knows how i can reset the password or unblock it? cheers
  16. D

what is the most effective 'TRIBULUS'?

hey guys ive been taking 'bronx wild bull tribulus' for a month now and i am not feeling the effects of it at all. does anyone know a tribulus brand that actually works and works quick??? thankx
  17. D

DCM's drug raid lastnite

hey who else was at DC's last nite...lol ur thoughts
  18. D

night at maroubra

hey guys...planning to go maroubra tonite for a drive...anyone know if anything goes of there or wat der is to do der like a bar or sumfin?????
  19. D

nokia 6110 navigator - call barring password

hey guys. does anyone know what the default password is for this feature on the nokia 6110 navigator. i called cuztomer service but they couldnt help me so i was wondering if anyone here knows of the password or of a way to get the password to use the call barring service. thanks
  20. D

working plan help!

hey guys. jus wondering if anyone can help me. i need to do a working plan to avoid disputes for a building company but dont know how to start. anyone here know whre i can get an example of a working plan or can offload some knowledge about it?
  21. D

third position could be ours

after looking at the nrl ladder and the draw we hav a realistic chance of fininishing third come seasons end. we can afford to lose one game and still get thrid spot however we wouldm then be relying on other results. up until the halfway mark of the season everyone was doubting us but to...
  22. D

radio advertisement help

hey guys does anyone know where i can find the radion advertisment of the over 31 insurance thing when the little boy asks the guy "were u travellin the greek islands", well ur my dad. then the dad says im not ur dad u creepy litlle kid. can anyone help me?????? lol
  23. D

honda integra (gsi) 1995

hey guys. just wondering wat ur opinions on this car are? anyone know how they drive and whether they are quick or not?
  24. D

our biggest loss = TONY GRIMALDI

imo our biggest loss is tony grimaldi. he did all the little things and did them right. he was the player who went unnoticed but his stats after the game were the reason why we won our games. the reason because unlike every other cocky forward in our team, he actually defended and was always...
  25. D

Melhem barakat help!!!!!!

hey guys does anyone know where i can download the song "3marein" by melhem barakat. it is the one where he goes howawawa howawawa lol. please if anyone can upload it or tell me where i can get it from, it would be much appreciated.
  26. D

similar songs to...

hey guys jus wondering if anyone knows of any songs similar to "cuttin deep" - by darren styles. anyone??????????? thanx
  27. D

YOKOHAMA 600 WATTS 6x9" 4 WAY CAR SPEAKERS

hey guys jus wondering if any of you have heard of the brand Yokohama. is it any good? i wana buy them but i need ur opinions?
  28. D

Prison break season 2 question? *WARNING* - spoilers

hey guys. jus wondering if anyone has watchd all of all seaon 2 what does michael get placed in...apparently some ppl are saying its not a jail and if it isnt wat is it then?
  29. D

Mos-fet Power Amplifier

hey guys just wondering if anyone can tell what a "Mos-fet Power Amplifier" is and how it works exactly. all i know is it is in the mp3/cd deck i wanna buy...any help?
  30. D

MAYWEATHER beats DE LA HOYA

mayweather just won by 12th round split decision
  31. D

Pontoon - last saturday night

Pontoon - brawl last saturday night brawl at pontoon on saturday night...anyone see it?