Search results

1. D

Steve Play - spank volume 9 (sp9) tracklist

Why would it be a gee up?
  2. D

Steve Play - spank volume 9 (sp9) tracklist

Hey guys just wondering if anyone knows the tracklist for Steve Play's spank volume 9 mix? Thanx
  3. D

au series 2 xr8

Nah it's not a gee up. That's y I posted this thread because it's giving me the sh*ts. I wana go wif mates on a Wednesday night to eastern creek but il embarrass myself. It drives ok but it has it's days when it knocks into gear...apparently my gearbox is Fu**ed would that be a cause?
  4. D

au series 2 xr8

its a v8 and ive done burnouts wif 6cylinder cars so im worried if theres a problem in the ute somewhere or its been thrashed. it has done 180000kms
  5. D

au series 2 xr8

hey guys. i recently purchased an automatic au series 2 xr8 ute. i have a problem though. ive tried doing burnouts (on private property ofcourse lol) and i am unable to do so. i sit on the brake and hammer the accelerator but it barely smokes up doesnt go newhere. sometimes i myt feel a little...
  6. D

Mortimer kills the dogs

for starters i made a msitake with the name, secondly daniels been at parra for a few years now. this happened last yr not wen peter brought his son over u idiot
  7. D

Mortimer kills the dogs

for everyone bagging him and his father out stfu. as much as u hate parra the mortimers will always be welcome to the dogs for what they did at the bulldogs. if peter is guilty of anything its wanting the best for his son. look at what hapennd to mitchel pearce hanging out wif drug addicts and...
  8. D

Forget '98. It's redemption time for '07!!!

wasnt it there home game??
  9. D

preliminary final help

u sure coz my cousin just told me they said on the footy show that it will be played in melbourne?
  10. D

preliminary final help

hey just wondering if we have to verse melbourne in week 3 is the game played iin melbourne at etihad or in sydney?
  11. D

Final games

we have been renowned for our scrambling defence for sum time now. so i guess thats a positive lol
  12. D

Final games

exactly right. moore needs to address the fact we aint playing for 80 minutes and not shutting down offloads and missing far too many tackles for a team coming 2nd
  13. D

Final games

As upsetting as it is i am glad we lost today and got it out of the way before the finals. as everyone is aware the bulldogs are the only team to not lose two games in a row this season. i am very confident next weeks performance will be improved dramatically from tonight. whilst tigers...
  14. D

Dragons forum

just browsing dragon's form and noticed even their own fans giving it to their team about being chokers haha. wat a glorious night
  15. D

next week's line-up

considering hannant, ennis and kimmorley are definitely out and eastwood, goodwin, and warburton most likely to be ruled out what players need to be brought in?
  16. D

2009 Banners

ive got a good one...dontn know if it has already been mention 'THAT WAS A GOODWIN' lol
  17. D

rnb superclub: ol' skool edition

hey guys. can anyone help me find rnb superclub: ol' skool edition. anyone know where i can find an uploaded version or sumwhere on the internet i can get it from?
  18. D

cheapest sports car hire

hey guys just wondering what the cheapest place for renting a sports car for a wedding is?
  19. D

josh morris should get picked for nsw

imo with no bias, josh morris is the form centre eligible to play for NSW. not only is he great attacking but defensivley he is superb and should def. get a start for NSW origin 2 considering jennings and lyon are in doubt. he should be partenered up with brett. this will def. be a lethal...
  20. D

Broncos are now playing Friday night - confirmed

unless broncos are unable to field a side i dont see what makes them think they can adandon a game and get it postponed. ffs the ramifications wont sit well in the league community so how do u think all the media, channel 9 etc will react. it might be one game however it can put a dent in...
  21. D

live updates dogs v newcastle ***SPOILER***

newcastle 6 - bulldogs 0
  22. D

team

source???????
  23. D

ipod nano radio tansmitter help please

i dnt have an aux jack.
  24. D

ipod nano radio tansmitter help please

hey guys ive got a mate whos got an ipod and a transmitter which enables him to listen to his ipod through his car radio or any other radio. his ipod is the classic one. i was wondering what they are called and where i can buy one for an 8gb ipod nano? cheers
  25. D

Lets talk about the positives.

major positive tbh the major positive for me was that ennis didnt have his best game and didnt play a stronger role yet everyone else lifted. i think this game proves we can win without him or any other player and that our team can lift as a whole when needed. its shows how great we are across...
  26. D

eastwood's hits against sonny''s hits - opinions

hey guys just wondering what your opinions are onwho you think the bigger hitter is or was; eastwood or sonny. tbh the way eastwood dropped laffranchi in the test match was great and hes done so for the bulldogs and the broncos in recent years. he really is a tank. opinions?
  27. D

ennis suffered because halves went missing

just a conclusion from the game that when countrys halves went hiding and couldnt produce sh** ennis was still trying his heart out. whilst farah outplayed ennis last nights game shoukdnt be the deciding factor an there is still few weeks before origin.
  28. D

City V Country (SPOILER incl.)

i might have forgotten to put spoiler on it but im pretty sure if you were smart enough you wouldve realised that it was about tonights game. im sorry but i cant change it.
  29. D

City V Country (SPOILER incl.)

ennis outplayed by farah *SPOILER* ffs looks like farah will win the NSW No. 9 after playing better then ennis. looks like ennis's game last week is gonna count for nothing. http://www.news.com.au/dailytelegraph/story/0,22049,25450742-5001023,00.html
  30. D

NRL Fantasy 2009

but the majority of my players are rep players i wont have enough reserve players to cover for them
  31. D

NRL Fantasy 2009

daily telegraph nrl fantasy team hey guys just wondering what happens during representative weeks when players chosen in a fantasy team are unable to play for their respected clubs that weekend. do players get an average for the round or sumthing?
  32. D

No change to team

as much as i dont want to see utai in there again i honestly believe he cant get any worse. moore obviously knows that utai on his day can probably be the x factor we need in our team of our bench. whilst his defence needs improvement his attack through the middle was great. he broke the...
  33. D

No change to team

as much as i dont want to see utai in there again i honestly believe he cant get any worse. moore obviously knows that utai on his day can probably be the x factor we need in our team of our bench. whilst his defence needs improvement his attack through the middle was great. he broke the...
  34. D

Rnd 5 Post-match discussion:Bulldogs v Bunnies

darryll millard just wondering what opinions of millard playing on the wing are? he should replace hazem in my opinion and idris back to centres...now thats a dangerous combination with great defence and attacking potential.
  35. D

Rnd 5 Post-match discussion:Bulldogs v Bunnies

daryll millard i honestly think that whilst in attack he was pretty ordinary, defence wise he is one of our best week in week out. i wouldnt mind seeing idris back to centre and millard taking hazems wing spot. defencively he is better then hazem, and his got more speed and he will be able to...
  36. D

sony ericsson C905

does it have navigator?
  37. D

sony ericsson C905

Does the 5800 have navigator? is there any other fone with a 8mp camera and navigator?
  38. D

sony ericsson C905

yeh i went to optus but i was wondering if there was sumthing cheaper then that?
  39. D

sony ericsson C905

so the C905 isnt a good fone? have u heard of the new nokia coming out with touchscreeens. sposed to be real good?
  40. D

sony ericsson C905

350? from where?
  41. D

sony ericsson C905

just wondering whos got the cheapest plan for the sony ericsson C905? or where i can buy it outright for cheap?
  42. D

how to unblock foxtel digital password

hey guys...forgotten the password on my foxtel digital box....just wondering if anyone knows how i can reset the password or unblock it? cheers
  43. D

what is the most effective 'TRIBULUS'?

lol try ur best...im gettin cut that i paid for it and its basically done nothing for me...
  44. D

what is the most effective 'TRIBULUS'?

hey guys ive been taking 'bronx wild bull tribulus' for a month now and i am not feeling the effects of it at all. does anyone know a tribulus brand that actually works and works quick??? thankx
  45. D

DCM's drug raid lastnite

hey who else was at DC's last nite...lol ur thoughts
  46. D

night at maroubra

hey guys...planning to go maroubra tonite for a drive...anyone know if anything goes of there or wat der is to do der like a bar or sumfin?????
  47. D

Ironhides Rant...

the most impressive thing about todays win was the fact that we didnt fall apart in the second half and invite the opposing team back into the game like we normally do wen we have a crusing half-time lead. we actually went on with the job and gave the raiders a belting. congratulations to them...
  48. D

Best injury-free Dogs lineup on current form

and btw imo o'meley should be our impact player of the bench for the remainder of the year with either hickey or armit starting.
  49. D

its kind of good that our big name forwards got injured (omeley, mason, armit etc) because in a way it has helped our younger and less experienced players find their place and take more of a workload. This will not only help their games but it will also help the bulldogs team because at the...
  50. D

Bulldogs best 17 if all fit 1. patten 2. elmasri 3. millard 4. tonga 5. phelps/utai 6. roberts 7. sherwin 8. omeley 9. hughes 10. mason 11. williams 12. ryan 13. maitua 14. hickey 15. armit 16. kouparitsas 17. temaari/mcllwain *opinions? hard to split wing coz phelps has...
  51. D

nokia 6110 navigator - call barring password

hey guys. does anyone know what the default password is for this feature on the nokia 6110 navigator. i called cuztomer service but they couldnt help me so i was wondering if anyone here knows of the password or of a way to get the password to use the call barring service. thanks
  52. D

working plan help!

hey guys. jus wondering if anyone can help me. i need to do a working plan to avoid disputes for a building company but dont know how to start. anyone here know whre i can get an example of a working plan or can offload some knowledge about it?
  53. D

third position could be ours

after looking at the nrl ladder and the draw we hav a realistic chance of fininishing third come seasons end. we can afford to lose one game and still get thrid spot however we wouldm then be relying on other results. up until the halfway mark of the season everyone was doubting us but to...
  54. D

radio advertisement help

hey guys does anyone know where i can find the radion advertisment of the over 31 insurance thing when the little boy asks the guy "were u travellin the greek islands", well ur my dad. then the dad says im not ur dad u creepy litlle kid. can anyone help me?????? lol
  55. D

honda integra (gsi) 1995

hey guys. just wondering wat ur opinions on this car are? anyone know how they drive and whether they are quick or not?
  56. D

our biggest loss = TONY GRIMALDI

imo our biggest loss is tony grimaldi. he did all the little things and did them right. he was the player who went unnoticed but his stats after the game were the reason why we won our games. the reason because unlike every other cocky forward in our team, he actually defended and was always...
  57. D

Melhem barakat help!!!!!!

i tried that site but it doesnt load...u know anywhere else i mite find it bro?
  58. D

Melhem barakat help!!!!!!

hey guys does anyone know where i can download the song "3marein" by melhem barakat. it is the one where he goes howawawa howawawa lol. please if anyone can upload it or tell me where i can get it from, it would be much appreciated.
  59. D

similar songs to...

hey guys jus wondering if anyone knows of any songs similar to "cuttin deep" - by darren styles. anyone??????????? thanx
  60. D

Be warned!

how do u turn of the game music? hey does anyone know how i can turn of the game musiuc. i wana listen to my music not that music lol??????
  61. D

YOKOHAMA 600 WATTS 6x9" 4 WAY CAR SPEAKERS

6x9" 4 Way Speaker Woofer: Injection Cone Midrange and Tweeter: 66mm PEI Dome Midrange and 30mm PEI Dome Tweeter AND 20mm Piezo Tweeter 30 Oz Magnet 35 mm Voice Coil (ASV) 600 Watts MAX Impedance: 4 Ohm Frequency Response: 45Hz-20KHz Sensitivity: 90 dB/W/M
  62. D

YOKOHAMA 600 WATTS 6x9" 4 WAY CAR SPEAKERS

hey guys jus wondering if any of you have heard of the brand Yokohama. is it any good? i wana buy them but i need ur opinions?
  63. D

Prison break season 2 question? *WARNING* - spoilers

hey guys. jus wondering if anyone has watchd all of all seaon 2 what does michael get placed in...apparently some ppl are saying its not a jail and if it isnt wat is it then?
  64. D

Mos-fet Power Amplifier

hey guys just wondering if anyone can tell what a "Mos-fet Power Amplifier" is and how it works exactly. all i know is it is in the mp3/cd deck i wanna buy...any help?
  65. D

MAYWEATHER beats DE LA HOYA

mayweather just won by 12th round split decision
  66. D

Pontoon - last saturday night

Pontoon - brawl last saturday night brawl at pontoon on saturday night...anyone see it?