Search results

1. Roll the Bones

Sean Connery dead at 90

2020 keeps on giving. RIP Sean. https://www.bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-54761824
  2. Roll the Bones

CH 9 Commentators

I was going insane at the continual gloating of the Parra team tonight by the Ch 9 commentators. As far as I can tell, none of the commentators have any affiliation with Parra (there was no Sterlo) so I can’t understand the sheer one-sidedness of their call. Dead-set, it was like they were...
  3. Roll the Bones

Ewan McGrady

Has anyone got any great Ewan McGrady tales? I absolutely loved the Ewan McGrady years. Watching him and Baa Baa tear through defenses was priceless. I remember going to a game against the Broncos at the old Lang Park and the Doggies were down 18 – 8. McGrady and Baa Baa conjured up a...
  4. Roll the Bones

Andrew Ryan

Being at Suncorp tonight, which overall was somewhat a dismal affair, one Bulldog player, one ever increasing in club legendary status as far as I’m concerned, stood out for me. The one they call Bobcat, yet again, played his huge heart out. There was a lot in his game tonight to like but...
  5. Roll the Bones

Brisbane based supporter

Howdy all, I’m a 36 year old life long doggies supporter who lives in Brisbane (note, I detest the Bronco’s but do support QLD in the origin). I enjoy this site because I have no Brisbane dogs friends to discuss life’s important issues with. (Eg: that recent thread about Grimaldi. That was...