Search results

1. the_gamee

The Bulldogs will play a first-grade footy at Belmore Oval for the first time in 17yr

Firstly, this Monday game is in addition to the already planned Sunday game, there was only meant to be 1 this year and this foxtel bloke made it 2. Secondly, i think the grandstand is already sold out. Thirdly, i dont give a fk if there are 3 people at the ground, im going to belmore baby!
  2. the_gamee

Klemmer & Thaiday on the Footy Show

Klemmer & Thaiday on the Footy Show Iv stopped watching footy show. I watched NRL 360 and the matty johns show last night. Twice. Atleast both shows know when its time to laugh and when its time to discuss things like adults. The footy show is rubbish.
  3. the_gamee

6 things I noticed about our win against the Dragons.

What a breath of fkn fresh air vossy is. We actually got reassurance our team is alright and weren't gifted that game by the opposition.
  4. the_gamee

Graham injury

Yes, but do you really call what hodkos doing is called "playing" or merely being present?
  5. the_gamee

Kimmorley - Hodko the answer for the Titans.

Thats the whole point of being here. Talking about what we hear. Humans change there mind. Something might be 100% and then it changes. For example, my wife told my kids we were going to maccas when i came back from work. 100% maccas. When i got home, i felt like pizza. Doesnt mean the wife is...
  6. the_gamee

Kimmorley - Hodko the answer for the Titans.

1. Bulldog_fan - bullcrap your definitely stirring the pot. 2. Assassin - Wait, so you want him to get his facts right before talking shit, about stuff you and TG talk about in PM? Lmao, i don't know you but i love you bro! Gold. I believe TG by the way. On form this year alone, our club will...
  7. the_gamee

Merchandise ideas

This is something i feel strongly about. Price is not an issue, however, quality and design plays a big part in whether i will get merch or not. This year, not really good stuff apart from the varsity jacket (slight variance from last years version), basketball singlet and i also got the...
  8. the_gamee

Penalty count

I emailed the NRL about this issue. We would have still lost last night, however, it was not a fair contest. We were smothered and Sutton let them.
  9. the_gamee

NRL R8 - Dogs vs Tigers - Game Discussion Thread

Reynolds on the left and hodko on the right seems alright.
  10. the_gamee

Why the Bulldogs had no chance.

We were never in it. Im sorry, we were not outplayed for 72 minutes, but we were never given a chance. The only penalties we got were when we stayed down. They received 2 IDENTICAL penalties from right in front to make it an 8 point lead (more than a converted try), yet Perret gets smacked in...
  11. the_gamee

Official issac luke suspended from gf

I might be in the minority as i dont "hate" any player, but i really feel for Isaac. Rules are rules though.
  12. the_gamee

Round 26 line up

In the train, just went past belmore, good old franky stood out prominently in a backline play they were practising. Looks good.
  13. the_gamee

Two sleeps later..

T-Rex for fullback?
  14. the_gamee

Michael Lichaa to the Dogs

very poor game.. but he is still young and can only improve.
  15. the_gamee

A hunch out of nowhere ...

During the storm game, reynolds puts a grubber in goal and makes the tackle... Ennis makes a b-line straight to reynolds to congratulate him, the way ennis did it made it seem like reynolds was having a push and shove with someone off camera.. There differences is their similarity, passion.
  16. the_gamee

Souths V Storm

WE ARE FUKD NEXT WEEK GUYS!! Bellamy to blow up, which means his team gets the rub of the green. Our best scenario.. we get fukd hard by the refs and still manage to win, then hasler cops a 10k fine.
  17. the_gamee

Souths V Storm

Rooster V Rabbitohs grand final.. noone is changing that, whether you like it or not!
  18. the_gamee

Souths V Storm

If your a supporter of Rugby League, this game SHOULD infuriate you! Absolute rubbish
  19. the_gamee

Souths V Storm

This is a ridiculous game! Sponsored by Tom Waterhouse and his if a team is leading by 12 points and loses, you get your money back!
  20. the_gamee

Bulldogs VS Bronco's Match discussion

Thats what im thinking., definate tanking.
  21. the_gamee

Bulldogs VS Bronco's Match discussion

I dont understand why we are playing as if we are losing by 12.
  22. the_gamee

TigPies vs Souffs Game Thread

Did anyone else see the channel 9 guy (that used to play for parramatta) giving instruction to Burgess/sideline ref when burgess was about to come back on?? Bit fukn suss!
  23. the_gamee

Agree or Disagree game: Bulldogs

Disagree, team is better of without him. Q: The dogs dont have enough momentum to match it with the top 4.
  24. the_gamee

TigPies vs Souffs Game Thread

Bullshit game, Tigers got penalised out of this game! ****ing double standards of the NRL referees.. SOUTH need to be there, so they will get all the help they want!
  25. the_gamee

Boys in Blue

they done my ****ing head in, i had to move.. thankfully i sit in cat 1 at our home games.. they have ABSOLUTELY no coordination or sense of timing.. it was embarrassing. All 6 of them can hang their heads in shame, the rabbit fans were laughing at them.
  26. the_gamee

DISCUSSION THREAD | Round 22 | Bulldogs v Titans

That was not a fkn double movement.. Momentum didnt stop and logically speaking, he doesnt move his arm, it breaks. The Reynolds one was a try too, but touchie said JJ touched it and on reply, it was too close to overturn. The General must be shattered though.
  27. the_gamee

DISCUSSION THREAD | Round 22 | Bulldogs v Titans

That was not a fkn double movement.. Momentum didnt stop and logically speaking, he doesnt move his arm, it breaks. The Reynolds one was a try too, but touchie said JJ touched it and on reply, it was too close to overturn. The General must be shattered though.
  28. the_gamee

Bulldogs Player Movements | Re-Signings | Rumour Mill | 2013 Edition

Considering everything is legit and its only to do with family, as much as it hurts to say but goodluck to him.. If my work wanted to keep me away from my kids, i would quit too, doesnt matter if im on a contract or whatever, my kids are more important.. I say this after taking my 4yr old to...
  29. the_gamee

Great Flop Reynolds :)

Legit penalty. Whilst he assisted the tackler, it wasnt a dog act. The dog act was the bulldogs having to do a drop out when barba was in play.. the dog act was the bulldogs having to do a drop out when barba was in field after being lifted off the ground and dragged in goal .. the dog act was...
  30. the_gamee

Trent Hodkinson - 2013 Discussion Thread

Did anyone else notice him talking to the players, telling where to go and running the plays he wanted?? Doing his job, im impressed so far!
  31. the_gamee

What was your highlight from the match?

Franky Pritchard and Kasiano hugging all the players coming back to the bench in the last 10 or so minutes.. they really bring the team together.
  32. the_gamee

Reynolds try celebration

Jono Wright just threw up the X when he thought he scored... id imagine for barba too.
  33. the_gamee

James Graham Guilty- 12 week suspension

#FREEJAMMAGRAHAM - Whilst he may have been guilty, had there not been a MEDIA WITCH HUNT, he wouldnt have gotten 12 weeks!
  34. the_gamee

2013 jerseys

I actually like it, with the V neck, i dont feel claustrophobic. The only reason i dont wear my jersey more, is i feel like im in a rear naked choke the whole time.
  35. the_gamee

3-2-1 Dogs vs Rabbits

3- Eastwood 2- Eastwood 1- Eastwood I fkn love this guy!
  36. the_gamee

How did Beastwood not get MOM

2 try assists and 1 try, hands down should have been man of the match!!
  37. the_gamee

Official must enforce 10m rule or the game will suffer

This is getting beyond a joke. Everyone in the media is trying to influence the refs in favour of souths and it is clear as day. Everyone of those pictures, the referee is 12+m, way behind the 10m mark, hence why they never blew a penalty.
  38. the_gamee

Ennis on Nrl on Fox

Sorry mate, your wrong, its MG who has stuck by us. He picked us for the premiership at the start of the year, and stuck to his guns after our 3 losses in a row at the beginning of the year. Gotta respect MG for that.
  39. the_gamee

Souths or Raiders Semi?

Id said either, but i would love to play raiders based on their fans thinking they could get us due to rd 25.
  40. the_gamee

How we feeling this morning boys???

Over the moon. Still cant believe how dirty manly was.. it was disgusting, if they wanted to fight, our boys would have gone in with that mentality, but it was a rugby league match!! Oh cherry evans dive was very Glen Hallesqe
  41. the_gamee

Pre-Sale Tickets for Friday Night's Clash - Bulldogs v Manly

I for 1 did call and was told I could only get best allocation available and couldn't pick my section.
  42. the_gamee

Section 131 tickets went on sale tonight.. Ticket suck balls
  43. the_gamee

Dally M's Live Updates

FMD Barba going out of his way to shake haslers hands gave me chills. RESPECT
  44. the_gamee

I did mate, i was on at 10am, got 107, didnt want them, called ticketek and the she said i couldnt allocate my own seat, they were giving me best available, which is basically off the website. For 130 you needed code like NRLANZ, it is a code which is only offering 127 at the moment (red...
  45. the_gamee

Ended up getting 132 row 18.. hopefully im on the left rather than right going down aisle 132.. closer to the 40m
  46. the_gamee

WTF r u dribbling on about, im talking about the ****ing seating chart, AS PER THE SEATING CHART, THEY SHOULD BE AVAILABLE TO US.. I understand what your saying, but the ticketek sales person is contradicting what the seating chart is saying. Im holding off until 8pm tonight, ill even get 132...
  47. the_gamee

As per the seating arrangement, 131 to 133 is Cat1 Bulldog and 130 to 127 is Generic Cat1, nothing about them being ANZ Members.
  48. the_gamee

I intially received sec 107 row 20 something, but i dont want to sit on that side, im holding off for sec 130-131 which is were i usually sit.
  49. the_gamee

Bulldogs Player Movements, Re-Signings, and Rumour Mill: 2012 Edition

Romelo has already been re-sign as per his twitter account. Joel Romelo ‏@JoelRomelo @Andyo26 2 more year #frick lol
  50. the_gamee

Robbie Farah refuses to talk to media following extra point loss to the Bulldogs

It was the correct decision, the referee got bullied into going to the 3rd ref by a whinging sook. Should have stuck to his initial decision as i cannot see the ball going near the line.
  51. the_gamee

Work needed on attack

I think it is becoming an issue, teams have figured out our plays and rushing up on barba on that little run around play. Des need to teach them some new tricks.
  52. the_gamee

We are giving away Too much f*n penaltys!!!!

how many bull**** penalties though, 2 or 3 strips that we not strips, yet we someone lose the ball fair and square twice yet the replay shows something different.
  53. the_gamee

Dogs vs Tigers Rd 24 Match Discussion Thread

i thought it was a try, they took the decoy, and he was tackled and offloaded.. nothing wrong with it in my book.
  54. the_gamee

R23 - Broncos Side to Face Bulldogs

They are obviously the benchmark..
  55. the_gamee

I think he was replying to the person suggesting we re-sign madpup instead of brown, so thats a young kid thats had a few injuries, compared to an old bloke with injuries, i know who i'd choose. Marshall from memory had a few reco's at a young age, how'd he turn out? I personally rate Brown...
  56. the_gamee

Round 23 lineup vs Broncos

LMAO.. all the romelo nuthuggers have to start a sack des petition now. He did well as a fill in, but the people calling for him to stay in the other thread are plain delusional.
  57. the_gamee

Roy Masters: Refs are in danger of dictating the outcome of the game

Imagine the NRL was like the UFC, there organization hires a ruling athletics commission (Nevada athletics commission) to referee and judge the fights, the uproar from the NRL would be massive. The problem Is, this is all internal and the nrl will never admit there is a problem.
  58. the_gamee

Joel Romelo - 2012 Discussion Thread

What your doing is getting people to disagree with you (BECAUSE YOUR WRONG) and in the same process, **** over Romelo. IMO, he had a decent game, but I CANNOT WAIT FOR KEATING TO GET HEALTHY.
  59. the_gamee

Incorrect. The amount of pressure on us in the second half was due to us not being able to kick deep enough or well enough.. KK would have been able to find a sideline or kick deep enough to make a tackle deep in there half rather than half way.
  60. the_gamee

Another nsw coach quits!

So he should have quit. NSW deserve a full time and with him joining Parra, NSW was going to be his second priority. Put a full time coach and have him come in for SOO week, but i think Hasler would be a better option to come in as a during the SOO week to help out the full time coach.
  61. the_gamee

2012: Revised expectations

FMD.. Did i just enter the Souths forum, let them be the July/August Premiers!
  62. the_gamee

Champion!! LOL

He was in lakemba about 30 min ago, next to the station.
  63. the_gamee

Moved : The Keating/Romelo retention argument.

Na brother, ofcourse he is going to say that, if des wanted him to say something, he would have just named him in the side. FYI, try and not make everything sound like fact, you will have alot less people blasting your comments. Had you said, he said on twitter 2 days before the game ...
  64. the_gamee

Moved : The Keating/Romelo retention argument.

FFS Where do you get your **** from.. FMD you talk so much sh*t!!
  65. the_gamee

Kris Keating - 2012 Discussion Thread

He showed how important he was on friday night, we need him back asap!
  66. the_gamee

Toovey attacks referees after Manly loss.

No worries. But we also had Graham hit high twice (obvious ones, im sure there were actually 5 to the letter of the law), the first was his first hit up and they busted his nose, and the same could be said about Tolman, his lip was busted open the tackle after Graham (from memory) and both were...
  67. the_gamee

Toovey attacks referees after Manly loss.

Hey toovs.. eat a **** :) It took me 1 min to make you look like an idiot, image how stupid the NRL Referees are going to think you are.
  68. the_gamee

Josh Reynolds - 2012 Discussion Thread

I was a big critic of this kid, but he has made me eat my word.. Now he need to take that rubbish lay down out of his game, i hate it regardless if he gets us a penalty or not.
  69. the_gamee

It's Manly I want!

I just cant believe the filth coming out of the keyboard warriors fans mouths. These little ****s wouldnt dare say **** in front of a doggies supports face be it an old man or a group of wogs (as they love to say, because every single person in the world that goes for the bulldogs is Lebo, even...
  70. the_gamee

Bulldogs team to face Eels.

Its a good think Des is the coach and not some of the morons in this place, that the right team to play parra.. you dont change a winning formula.
  71. the_gamee

Kris Keating V Trent Hodkinson

Sorry Berries, but we brought this sh*t on ourselves, we are reading this crap!
  72. the_gamee

Next week team

WTF is wrong with gronks and changing a winning formula.. Its my own fault for reading most of this garbage.
  73. the_gamee

Sorry dude, Romelo is like 6th on my list, Hala and KK would be first 2 for me, followed by Turner.
  74. the_gamee

SBW Inc wont allow him to play Vs Bulldogs

that is what i have been hearing he either wants to play with us and if not, he doesnt want to play against us. took it with a grain of salt, but mehh doesnt matter either way, roosters are gonna suck with the amount of players they are losing for this 1 maybe 2 years max
  75. the_gamee

Kris Keating V Trent Hodkinson

Yet your willing to change a winning current formula. I think KK for the rest of the year, no point getting hodko used to working with the second halfback (Kasiano).
  76. the_gamee

Bulldogs Merchandise/Clothing - Old Stock

jersey.com.au has some http://jerseys.com.au/prod2557.htm
  77. the_gamee

If that was the case, he would be in Japan now, and would have been in France for the past 2 years.
  78. the_gamee

Stupid decision by the roosters. He will be there for only 12 months so he can be back for the WC 2015, they cannot build **** around him and he cannot win them the premiership with that roster next year. I wanted him back at the dogs, but not for 12 months, thats rubbish!
  79. the_gamee

Our best winger of the past 20 years?

I used to love brett dallas, but haz gets my vote
  80. the_gamee

Thats not a very smart thing to say, the only reason they will get rid of him will be cap or pay reasons, nothing else.
  81. the_gamee

They used to call us "The Catholics" ...

^^^^ Show me on the teddy bear were the priest touched you.
  82. the_gamee

Mansour from what iv heard has re-signed with Panfers
  83. the_gamee

Canterbury Bulldogs fans fuming over Storm clash being shifted to Mackay

I dont want teh Parra and Rabbitohs games, i want my seat for 12 games, ill buy cat 1 tickets for the Parra and Souths match, i dont like sitting in level 4 or GA. Again, im selfish and i want to see them play every week if i could, and 1 of the main reasons why i wouldnt take a job...
  84. the_gamee

Sam Perrett to join Bulldogs immediately?

Honestly dont want him next season, would prefer him Turner for next season.
  85. the_gamee

Canterbury Bulldogs fans fuming over Storm clash being shifted to Mackay

Im selfish, i would definately vote against moving a game from Sydney were possible, we already give them 1 during the double header, i dont want them to keep giving 2. Maybe the bulldogs could work out an agreement where by Titans give bulldogs interstate members GA tickets at there home...
  86. the_gamee

Well said X. I dont know the bloke they are talking about as i couldnt watch an entire roosters match to rate anyone (except hargraves and SKD) and we done a clinic on them for me to recognise anyone playing good for them, but i just hate the fact that because 2 people rate him and want him to...
  87. the_gamee

Good luck Josh and the blues

I was thinking the same, but seeing as im going in this cold and rainy weather, **** it, i want them to smash QLD
  88. the_gamee

Round 15 Vs Steelers Lineup

Hopefully, maybe free up some cash in our salary cap.
  89. the_gamee

Round 15 Vs Steelers Lineup

Where is Hodko? wasnt in NSW Cup this weekend and now not in First Grade or NSW Cup. Still injured??
  90. the_gamee

Stagg to become a knight!

He is having 1 bad year, 1 stupid tackle and 1 stupid pass from bruher in origin. Iv read his past stats and they are alot better than SBW in 05, 06 and 07.
  91. the_gamee

SBW return to NRL Thread

I agree with you on alot of thing, but i gotta disagree here. Everyone deserves a second chance, whilst i dont think it will happen, if he does want to come back, let me come and make it up to the fans. He was only 22 at the time, i thank god people have forgiven me for the **** i done when i...
  92. the_gamee

F*CKING FINALLY Someone with proper news and names his ****ing source. Cheers
  93. the_gamee

Storm Exposed.

I dont think they done that bad, considering they are missing 3 of there best and tigers only losing 1, there defence was pretty solid considering how much ball tigers had on there line, i thought they done well. I think the tigers sucked and hopefully they start losing more, i cant stand them.
  94. the_gamee

I heard it and i dont like it, leave eastwood and get rid of stagg and halatau, i like eastwood too much.
  95. the_gamee

Salary Cap situation 2013 and onwards

I will. We got Greenberg, we sweet :)
  96. the_gamee

Lafai gone for the season

Wright back to centre and probably Mad pup if healthy or another wing.
  97. the_gamee

T-Rex Signs with Dogs!

I agree, but i think might only be able to keep either him or Halatau, and i prefer hala.
  98. the_gamee

T-Rex Signs with Dogs!

They always do!
  99. the_gamee

T-Rex Signs with Dogs!

Todd Greenberg ‏@Todd_Greenberg I've got some more great news to share shortly for all of us @NRL_Bulldogs ......standby!!
  100. the_gamee

Ben Barba............What can i say!

I mentioned this in another thread not long ago.. in the not to distant future, Ben Barba will be the best fullback and player in the NRL.