Search results

1. =Sarah=

Tomorrow when the war began

Thoughts? I am a HUGE fan of the books and I actually like it :) Of course the books are heeeaps better though! But yeah, i was pleasantly suprised!!
  2. =Sarah=

The other guys

Anyone seen it? I thought it was hilarious!!! Will Ferrell was his usual awesome self.... If you are not a WF fan then I suggest you probably give it a miss, but if u like him then GOOO!!!
  3. =Sarah=

Grown ups

ZOMFG so funny!!!!! Loved it so much! Took a bit to get started but once the lol's came rolling in they didnt stop!
  4. =Sarah=

Shrek 4

Who has seen it? I saw it last week and its GREAT!!!! I loved it!!!
  5. =Sarah=

Wicked!!

Has anyone been to watch this AWESOME stage show at the captiol theatre??? I have seen it 4 times and want to see it agaiiiiin!!!!!! I'm OBSESSED with it to say the least hehe,,,
  6. =Sarah=

SBS insight

On now:) u may see some familiar faces ;) Show about cheating in rugby league.
  7. =Sarah=

Idris the entertainer

Idris proves he's a real entertainer * By Nick Walshaw * From: The Daily Telegraph * May 01, 2010 12:00AM JAMAL Idris waggled his finger. Offered a few choice words. Even looked to grab a high five from his fallen rival. "But the best part was when he whispered in my ear...
  8. =Sarah=

Season Launch

Who's going huh?? Haven't been on here in awhile so not sure if there is already a thread.... We are going :) Didn't think we could make it but now we can!!!! So yeah... WHO'S GOING??
  9. =Sarah=

Old Dogs

Anyone seen? I watched it last night... it was ok. Laughed a couple of times. The funniest thing was watching all the old farts watching the movie... they laughed at EVERYTHING!!!
  10. =Sarah=

weight watchers

anyone done it? i currently am :) reply with helpful tips plz xo
  11. =Sarah=

presentation night

ok dunno if there is a thread but who's going?? I am :)
  12. =Sarah=

lisa-marie's statement about mj

so sad.... Saturday, June 27, 2009 He Knew. Years ago Michael and I were having a deep conversation about life in general. I can't recall the exact subject matter but he may have been questioning me about the circumstances of my Fathers Death. At some point he paused, he...
  13. =Sarah=

yasmin

have any of you ladies tried it? thoughts? levlen was making me fat, pimply and crazy so i am changing. i now have yasmin to try and ive heard mixed things about it!!!! plus its $77 a packet ffs!!!!
  14. =Sarah=

mariah carey "obsessed"

http://perezhilton.com/2009-06-16-listen-new-mariah what do u all think??? it took me a few listens 2 get used 2 it but now i love it :love:
  15. =Sarah=

typical knights home game

seriously.... wtf is up with novocastrians????? 1. tina almost got kicked out for something she didnt do!!!!!! 2. mathew was told he wasnt allowed his drum but knights fans had drums AND trumpets 3. dumb bogan b*tch tried 2 fight tarik's friend (quite funny actually) 4. old ladies...
  16. =Sarah=

This brings the LOL's

http://www.madblast.com/funny/5367_mjs-favorite-things.html i laughed alot and i like MJ :o
  17. =Sarah=

australias wonderland

i just joined a group on facebook and it made me think.... wtf did it close down? it was the best! does anyone else miss it? i do :(
  18. =Sarah=

Legends Lounge

Does anyone sit in the legends lounge at the games? Or has any sat there in the past? Mathew and I are now corporate partners and get 2 sit there every home game but apparently there r rules and a dress code!!!! For someone who wears things every freakin day... I'm a little worried lol
  19. =Sarah=

Roll Call- Bulldogs season launch

anyone going 100%??? ill be there :)
  20. =Sarah=

Announcement!!

Mathew and I got engaged last night. :love:
  21. =Sarah=

oh god WHYYY??

there is a lady on tyra BREAST FEEDING HER 8 YEAR OLD!!!!! so wrong. so EFFING WRONG! discuss.
  22. =Sarah=

tech help needed

ok so is it possible to bluetooth videos from youtube to your phone??
  23. =Sarah=

30 rock

anyone watched it? i effing LOVE it!! tracey morgan is soooooooo funny! and i <3 kenny!
  24. =Sarah=

nz v england @ newy

anyone going?? ill be there and i cant wait! maybe the bloody kiwis will win this time hehe
  25. =Sarah=

NRL wrong to ban Smith: Geyer, Sattler

Premiership-winning former league hard men John Sattler and Mark Geyer have slammed the NRL's judicial system which could end Melbourne captain Cameron Smith's season. Smith was charged by the match review committee for a grapple tackle on Brisbane's Sam Thaiday and faces a minimum two-game...
  26. =Sarah=

pic help please

hey does anyone have a pic with nate myles, mason, anasta & shrek all together in their dogs clothes? thaaaaanx xo
  27. =Sarah=

girl crushes

hey girlies (AND GIRLS ONLY) who do u have girl crushes on? and no guys this doesnt mean we r lesbians... just have little crushes on hot chicks... mine are: mariah carey pam anderson kendra wilkinson jenny mccarthy carmen electra jennifer aniston victoria beckham miranda kerr and more...
  28. =Sarah=

presentation night

anyone going? mathew is going and wants ppl 2 sit with. so....???
  29. =Sarah=

i cant believe no1 has posted this!!!

A BIG HAPPY 50TH BDAY 2 MICHAEL JACKSON!!! whether u love him or hate him... u have to admit that hes a living legend!!! 50 years old! omg lol! hope u have an awesome day mj!
  30. =Sarah=

Wal-E

Has anyone seen it? I watched it yesterday... wasnt interested in seeing it at all tbh but got free tix so i went along. and i LOVED it! it was so cute and clever!!!! disney/pixar have done it again!!
  31. =Sarah=

Alicia keys

tickets go on sale august 22 ACER ARENA dec 12 :D
  32. =Sarah=

just sayin...

my nephew marcus.... will be 08 on the 08/08/08 shouldnt he get a present from the queen or something?? hahahaha!!
  33. =Sarah=

Mamma mia

anyone seen it? I LOVED it because i do love my musicals! awesome movie :p and im not even a fan of abba!
  34. =Sarah=

OK who remembers this??????

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2yPJ1wNqBb8 :D
  35. =Sarah=

Melrose Place

Was anyone a fan?? I used 2 LOVE this show!!! I have the first 3 seasons on dvd and am half way through season 3.. its just as nasty and delicious as i remember :love:
  36. =Sarah=

sexpo

sexpo is next weekend... anyone going? ill be going on the saturday i think...
  37. =Sarah=

the love guru

has anyone seen it? i have and it was OK... same jokes as all his other characters but i still giggled during it.. but then again i :love: mike myers!
  38. =Sarah=

new michael jackson song

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PwxMKPRiRF8 what do u all think? what is everyones obsession with akon? :sleepy: i like it!!! a bit gay lol but a good song!
  39. =Sarah=

Kung Fu Panda

couldn find a thread on this so blah. but i just watched it and LOVED IT!!!!!!!!! :roflol: anyone else seen it?
  40. =Sarah=

R. Kelly

found not guilty on all charges!!!! although im not 100% sure if he was or wasnt guilty.... im sooo glad i dont have 2 throw out all my r. kelly cds now!!! :D
  41. =Sarah=

Big Charlie

hey guys i didnt get to watch most of the game as i was going 2 buble... but... how did charlie go? i thought he would be the buy of the year but maybe i was wrong? everyones opinions please...
  42. =Sarah=

Naturally Seven

These guys were support act for Michael Buble last night. they are freaking awesome! check them out ppl! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5MkNOXSdkA (3:20 the guitar solo- omg!!) www.naturallyseven.com they do everything with their voices. its amazing!! im def now a fan! there are...
  43. =Sarah=

Made of honour

watched this movie on sat and it was pretty good... very predictable but all in all a good movie. (sorry if there is already a thread but i searched and couldnt find any)
  44. =Sarah=

lol.. verrrry LOL!!!

45. =Sarah=

haztrick!!!

how about a pic of noddy in dogs gear? are you able to do that? please :D
  46. =Sarah=

Slippery stadium

sorry if its been posted.... :o Slippery stadium surface woes back By David Beniuk AAP ANZ Stadium's slippery night-time playing surface is again in the spotlight with NRL clubs Penrith and the Bulldogs airing concerns following Saturday night's error-riddled 30-4 win to the Panthers...
  47. =Sarah=

salvation army food drive

Mitsubishi Electric Bulldogs players and their partners are calling on all fans to bring a tin of food along to the match against the Panthers this Saturday and support their Food Drive for the Salvation Army. As the players go through the last minute preparations for the game their partners...
  48. =Sarah=

if you're pregnant..

PLEASE have a 12 week scan girlies!! my bros gf is pregnant and her friend kristy is also pregnant. because this is kristys 2nd baby she decided that she didnt need a scan. anyway... she now is 7 months pregnant and was concerned cos she couldnt feel the baby moving much.. so she went...
  49. =Sarah=

Forgetting Sarah Marshall

hehehe i loved it!!!!!!! fave bit was the sex n the city bit hahahaa!!! go watch it ppl!
  50. =Sarah=

boyz ii men awww yeah

touring in june ppl!! tix apparently on sale next wednesday!!! woo-frikken-hoo!!
  51. =Sarah=

ray j- sexy can i

has anyone heard the latest ray j song "sexy can i" i only heard it once but im obsessed!!!!!!!
  52. =Sarah=

too cool!!! anyone else remember??

hahaha awesome!!! who remembers this show!?!?!?!?!? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9iD3pkGSJdI&feature=related http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PhJ92ZH5fWw&mode=related&search= t-bag and t-shirt!!!!! omg blast from the past!!
  53. =Sarah=

outrageous fortune

fark i love this show!! anyone else a fan??
  54. =Sarah=

ahahahahahahaaaaa!!!!

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! hehehehe!!! PARIS FALLING OVER!!! ahahahahhaa!!!! thank you perez hilton for making my day and posting these!!! :roflol:
  55. =Sarah=

nsw bulldogs plates

awww yeah i just had my number plates remade.... into the bulldogs plates!!! im so excited! anyone else got em? http://www.rta.nsw.gov.au/myrta/myplates/nrlplates.html?hhid=nrl
  56. =Sarah=

manu

hehe people go 2 youtube and type in manu the golliwog and watch his videos!!! lmao!! my nephew made them :p hes crazy!
  57. =Sarah=

Girls of the playboy mansion

Man i love this show!!!!! Kendra is the best!!!! Holly is cool but kinda possessive lol Bridget is awesome but her voice... aaaargh!! BUT AWESOME SHOW!!!
  58. =Sarah=

words of women

9 WORDS WOMEN USE (1) Fine: This is the word women use to end an argument when they are right and you need to shut up. (2) Five Minutes: If she is getting dressed, this means a half an hour. Five minutes is only five minutes if you have just been given five more minutes to watch the game...
  59. =Sarah=

guess the score sat

honestly i think the dragons will beat us =( i think the score will be about 28-18 i think we will put in a good effort but the dragons will be too quick and experienced for us. fingers x im wrong!!!! lol
  60. =Sarah=

last buble concert

for any1 who missed out on tix, hes doin an encore syd show june 21 and tix go on sale in 10 mins!!!! go 2 ticketmaster now ppl!!!!
  61. =Sarah=

moving house

how much does it suck!!! im moving this saturday and im so supposed 2 be packing and cleaning but i DONT WANNA!!! grrrr i hate it!!!
  62. =Sarah=

rent

loooooove this musical!!! and the 2005 movie they made.. omg!!! <3<3<3 will you light my caaaandle!?!?!?
  63. =Sarah=

scrubs

can i get a woop woop?? looove this show <3
  64. =Sarah=

Slash

just read his autobiography... wow. ive always had a secret obsession with him and now i love him even more. i dont know what it is about him!!!! guns n roses r NOTHING without him. stoopid axl!!!!!!
  65. =Sarah=

work harrassment

well on friday i was at work and this guy (pricey) like totally yelled and abused me in front of the whole crew. it really upset me cos i used 2 be quite good friends with this him. so it bothered me all weekend and told my OCE (our crew boss) about it but i asked him not 2 tell anyone cos i...
  66. =Sarah=

heartbreak kid

anyone seen it? i watched it last weekend, i thought it was kinda lame tbh and went 4 everrrr well yeah just dragged on. it was ok. wait 4 the dvd..
  67. =Sarah=

lemon detox diet

www.lemondetoxdiet.com.au anyone heard of it or tried it? im doing it atm because i heard its supposed 2 do wonders 4 your hair, skin and nails. im into my second day and goin alright. your not allowed 2 eat solid foods which fukin sux and i know its bad 4 u but hey ill try anything...
  68. =Sarah=

miss keys new drop

any1 got alicia keys' new album?? its freaking awesome!!!! go buy it peeps! way better than her last 2 efforts (and i love them lol) awesomeeee!!!
  69. =Sarah=

aaaaah the memories

eat shiiit mason!!!!! <3 kidwell... http://myspacetv.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=7698968
  70. =Sarah=

any1 going2 bon jovi?

IM GOING 2 BON JOVI!!! at acer arena 21 jan! got tix today :):) yayyyyy!!!!!!!
  71. =Sarah=

batleb

heres one 4 all u lebs out there... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q7sb8r5e6eE sorry if its been posted b4...
  72. =Sarah=

tv shows on dvd

which ones do you have? i have (all originals mind you) friends 1-10 (i miss this showwww) will and grace 1-5 so far full house 1-7 (season 8 is on order) cosby show 1-3 so far fresh prince 1-4 so far family guy 1-5 + movie smallville 1-6 lois n clark 1-4 kath n kim 1-4 + movie...
  73. =Sarah=

you tube

anyone got some hilarious stuff on you tube? i recommend you type in "pulp sport halfass" hehehe :) funniest show!!!!
  74. =Sarah=

smart come backs

SMART ANSWER #6 It was mealtime during a flight on Hooters Airline. "Would you like dinner?" the flight attendant asked John, seated in front. "What are my choices?" John asked. "Yes or no," she replied. SMART ANSWER #5 A flight attendant was stationed at the departure gate to...
  75. =Sarah=

chris brown

hahaha!!!!!!!!!!!! how funny is this pic!?!?!!?!? :roflol:
  76. =Sarah=

mariah fans!!

"whenever u call" with or without brian mcknight? personally i love the version with brian heaps more!!!! their voices go so well together!!!! <3
  77. =Sarah=

re: thread about severed penis

id just like to say that allen got owned. jess now owns allen. this is not a thread 2 re-discuss what they were "pleasently speaking" about.. its just to say that yes allen (drummerboy 4 those who arent aware) got owned big time. that is all.
  78. =Sarah=

kennel friends

have any of u made some really awesome friends because of the kennel??? like u hang out and stuff, call each other, go 2 games 2gether etc?? i have made a few pretty cool friends... rami, kurry, kimmy... but i have made one really GREAT friend who i love lots and lots and lots...
  79. =Sarah=

lmao!!

go to google type in "sonny bill williams" and click on images.... then go to page 3.... LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i feel like CRYing!!
  80. =Sarah=

crazy facts (old but i still luv em)

* Butterflies taste with their feet. * A duck's quack doesn't echo, and no one knows why. * In 10 minutes, a hurricane releases more energy than all of the world's nuclear weapons combined. * On average, 100 people choke to death on ballpoint pens every year. * On average people...
  81. =Sarah=

ladies please read

what is the go with guys who act like the nicest guys in the world but are really PLAYERS and SLUUTS?? seriously.. recently i found out that a guy who i knew and liked and respected as a friend is nothing but a user, cheater, liar and a player! it makes me sick that some guys would treat...
  82. =Sarah=

7 types of sex...

The 1st kind of sex is called: Smurf Sex. This kind of sex happens when you first meet someone and you both have sex until you are blue in the face. ----------------------------------------------------- The 2nd kind of sex is called: Kitchen Sex. This is when you have been with your...
  83. =Sarah=

look at moi!!!

season 4 of kath & kim starts THIS SUNDAY!!!!!!!!! channel 7 at 7:30pm! o my god im so excited!!!!!! im lovin myself sick right now....
  84. =Sarah=

Happy Birthday Sonny!!!!!!!

HAPPY 22ND BIRTHDAY SONNY!!!! have a great day champ and i hope a win will make it all the better :D :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday...
  85. =Sarah=

this is too cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pXOhWcT6P1g :roflol:
  86. =Sarah=

Hit & Run Murder in Muswellbrook

this happened in the town i live in.. the story i heard was that they were all out at the pub and got into a fight and one guy left the pub and was walking home and the 2 other guys got in their 4WD and followed him... ran him over, reversed over him and ran him over again. so sad! i know the...
  87. =Sarah=

Laughter in the court

These are from a book called Disorder in the American Courts, and are things people actually said in court, word for word, taken down and now published by court reporters who had the torment of staying calm while these exchanges were actually taking place. ATTORNEY: What is your date of...
  88. =Sarah=

why why why!

oldie but a goodie Why, Why, Why....... Do we press harder on a remote control when we know the batteries are getting dead? Why do banks charge a fee on "insufficient funds" when they know there is not enough money? Why does someone believe you when you say there are four...
  89. =Sarah=

Are you...

Happy with your weight? I was just chatting to a friend who is depressed because she thinks shes fat. I dont think shes fat but she does and theres no telling her otherwise. *sigh* I was just wondering.. are you guys happy with your weight? Personally i am. And no im not skinny. I like...
  90. =Sarah=

Dogs v Dragons July 28

Guys I know this is a bit premmie but my friend Leah is gonna come down 2 this game with me! Shes a dragons supporter tho lol BUTTT where do the dogs supporters sit @ WIN stadium? What tix will I have to get? I just need 2 know so I can let Leah know... =)
  91. =Sarah=

Paris' interview

http://perezhilton.com/?p=469 fuk shes a dumb b1tch!
  92. =Sarah=

Blades of glory

OK OK! HOW HILARIOUS IS THIS MOVIE????? i watched it yesterday and OMG it was so good!!! WATCH IT PEOPLES!!!
  93. =Sarah=

Report from yesterday..

Well as you all know the Bulldopgs State of origin cruise was yesterday... most of the big name players werent there of course (no hazme.. wahhhh!) but it was still great =) I talked to each of the players and here is what they each said about this year.... but most of the time we were just...
  94. =Sarah=

Dogs v Manly Ticket Info...

Sorry I dont think this has been posted... but yeah... For the Bulldogs round 15 game on Friday June 22 against the Manly Sea Eagles a supporters bay in Section L of the Southern Stand of Brookvale Oval has been set aside for Bulldogs Supporters. Bulldogs Season Members have the...
  95. =Sarah=

bebboooo

after having a page for like 4 years (lol) ive finally updated my page! please take a squizz or add me if u have a page! http://queensarah82.bebo.com/
  96. =Sarah=

i cant go 2 work 2day!!

gee what a shame no night shift tonight..... :D our town is flooded and u cant get out! all roads exiting this town r closed!!!! im lucky cos i live on a hill so im safe from the flooding.... geez it either droughts or floods! im not gonna feel bad about having a 10 min shower tonight now...
  97. =Sarah=

Bulldogs at Childrens hospital

http://nrl.com/News/Latest/NewsArticle/tabid/76/NewsId/5526/Default.aspx Bulldogs at Children's Hospital Thursday, June 7, 2007 - 6:14 PM Young patients at Sydney Children’s Hospital, Randwick were thrilled to have a special visit yesterday from Bulldogs players who toured the wards...
  98. =Sarah=

Happy Birthday Supremacy!

OMG i so didnt even realise it was your bday til now!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!! :birthday: :):):)
  99. =Sarah=

Nicholas Lemons..

OMG how hot is this guy??? :eek: hes in the latest cosmo :p im in loooove :love:
  100. =Sarah=

Roll Call- State of Origin Cruise

Hey all... please just post in here if you are DEF going to the bulldogs cruise or not.. me....? Yes I am going :) I CANT WAIT! :D