Search results

1. Karat

Des Hasler has made the finals 11 times in his 12 year NRL career

He guided a team that had Kris Keating at halfback, and again another team with Sam Perrett at fullback to grand finals.. This should speak for itself.
  2. Karat

Hasler fined $20000 for ref comments

He knew what he was doing and the consequences.. He was putting the refs on notice before the finals series.. Especially if the refs are not going to police the 10, which could nullify our forward pack, hence our go forward
  3. Karat

2016 Hooker

Agreed. Lichaa has been very good for us this year..and consistent
  4. Karat

NRL's Bulldogs masters of adversity

We have had our run with injuries and suspensions, yet we are still in good shape for a tilt at the premiership.. This is why I cringe everytime I hear "sack Des"
  5. Karat

Frank the Tank

I literally laughed out loud at this..
  6. Karat

Des on Sam Perret

As it should be..he defends his players..and that is why players have alot of respect for him
  7. Karat

Blues half Trent Hodkinson could be tossed for Moses Mbye at the Bulldogs

We probably offered him shit money hoping he wouldn't take it
  8. Karat

mbye mistakes

Missed the tackle on Lowe then gave away a penalty on the 5th for their second try as well..
  9. Karat

Stand up against Bottle Throwers!

Not condoning what happened on Friday, but maybe, fans have finally reached boiling point in relation to the refs costing games with rubbish calls.. However It was the wrong way to go about it, and has put our club in a bad light. coaches are not allowed to discuss the performance of the...
  10. Karat

Reynolds Kicking tee throw

I saw what happened, he was trying to throw the tee across the sideline to allow for the quick short kickoff...he did not aim for Adam Reynolds
  11. Karat

Bulldogs Form over the past 2-3 years

We made the grand final last season with Mitch Brown on the wing and Sam Perret at fullback..let that sink in..
  12. Karat

I wish Hasler had the same passion for our club as these coaches do for theirs

If you think we entered this competition to win it then you are deluded.. We treated it for what it is worth, as a training run.. I watched one game of the 9s, and it was the game against the Sharks.. Clearly we didnt give two ****s about this tournament And what is the point of putting on...
  13. Karat

I wish Hasler had the same passion for our club as these coaches do for theirs

Useless tournament Glad we didnt take a strong squad, and cop injuries like the eels did. Should be scrapped completely
  14. Karat

Jarryd Hayne - Quits Parra for NFL trial.

You ready to apologise to him?
  15. Karat

Belmore in party modes

Booked in paragon room..
  16. Karat

Belmore in party modes

I purchases mine online, and chose the print at home option... Going to get there about midday as Burwood Rd will be closed after 3
  17. Karat

Dogs will be cannon fodder for souths

This was done by grange..He does heaps of artwork on NRL, AFL and even NBA teams.. He is very talented.. There will be a Bulldogs print similar to this coming as well, and depending on which team wins, it will be available for purchase Check out his instagram page http://instagram.com/grange
  18. Karat

Des has thrown the biggest Dummy Rugby League has ever seen

Geez, Our supporters are hard markers , in case you haven't heard we are in the grand final..1 of only 2 teams left standing Enjoy the moment instead of trying to find negatives...
  19. Karat

Des has thrown the biggest Dummy Rugby League has ever seen

We had them covered last time we played them... I think we shot ourselves in the foot in that second half with stupid mistakes coming out of our half... Graham smashed Burgess all night, and needs to do it again in the GF I honestly think our pack is the only pack that can match theirs, and if...
  20. Karat

hodkinson in serious doubt ?

Very worrying.. if he plays he will not be 100%..
  21. Karat

KENT TELE :: The Bulldogs can put a lot of their success down the James Graham....

I agree.. He also said goid things about the culture of Canterbury on NRL360 last night
  22. Karat

Questioning management and structure

Spot on.. Also, the year Manly won the comp, their NSW Cup and NYC teams both finished last..
  23. Karat

which star wants to leave the bulldogs?

Where there is smoke there is usually fire.. I remember the same people saying that the rumour about Barba wanting out was bullshit as well..
  24. Karat

The bringer of rain

Our four straight losses came on the back of woeful completion rates, which obviously put us under immense pressure and limited time with the ball.. If our completion rates are high, I still think we can grind out victories against any team..
  25. Karat

Blogging with the Boss - A chance to chat to Raelene

I had a lot of criticisms of Greenberg,and one of them was that he was whoring himself in the media too much.. I dont mind that she is keeping a low profile..I actually prefer ir
  26. Karat

Eels Try stop Dogs sniffing Hayne

Offer him the leagues club.. Anything to get him over
  27. Karat

Would like to see more of...

Our biggest problem lately is our conpletion rate...fix this and we will make top 4...
  28. Karat

Player announcement within 2 days

Don't get your hopes up.. it will probably be the release of Inu
  29. Karat

Bulldogs Player Movements | Re-Signings | Rumour Mill | 2014 Edition

He can be the biggest ****wit to grace this earth, and I still wouldnt give a **** if he helps us win a premiership.. We had a whole team full of ****wits in 2004, bet you werent complaining then.
  30. Karat

Apparently Boyd has activated his get out clause and wont be at the Knights next year according to the tele I have a feeling he will be our fullback next season...and I will probably be in the minority that wants him at the club next season http://bit.ly/1w4D1Ry
  31. Karat

Michael Lichaa to the Dogs

To be fair, we let Ennis go because we signed this kid.. I expect him to be better than average.. He has big shoes to fill..
  32. Karat

These are my thoughts as well.. Still uneasy losing Ennis because of him... Replacing an experienced competitor who will give it his all, with an unproven rookie.. Hope it doesn't backfire
  33. Karat

Corey Thompson on Steve Matai

I could be wrong, but is he out leading tryscorer this season?
  34. Karat

I feel bad for Cook

It had nothing to do with his performance, more to do with how Ennis was performing at halfback
  35. Karat

Ennis named at halfback again. WTFFFFFFFF!!!

No idea But by all reports he is nowhere near ready for first grade.
  36. Karat

Ennis named at halfback again. WTFFFFFFFF!!!

Unless Mbye is fit, I can't see any other option than Ennis at halfback..
  37. Karat

Reynolds in game 2

He may not have had the best game, but he did what noone else has done before.. He got under Thurston's skin in both games
  38. Karat

Seafood Restaurants in Sydney

Not at Darling Harbour, but Golden Century is brilliant on sussex street Salt and pepper mud crab is awesome
  39. Karat

What is your favourite (CURRENT) TV Show

Cant forget Suits either
  40. Karat

What is your favourite (CURRENT) TV Show

The Walking Dead and Sons of Anarchy are my favourites that are still going. Breaking Bad also, but series has finished
  41. Karat

Holsworthy/Wattle Grove/Hammondville

And forgot to mention, Holsworthy trainstation to city will take you just over half an hour...There is plenty of free parking at Holsworthy station, but you need to get there before 8am, because it fills up pretty quick
  42. Karat

Holsworthy/Wattle Grove/Hammondville

I live in Voyager Point, just off Heathcote Road... Love it here..not too far from the City, and if I head down Heathcote Road, I am at Cronulla Beach in 35-40 mins.. Moorebank Sports is the local, and full of families on the weekends..pretty decent spot to watch the footy as well.. You have...
  43. Karat

Chase Stanley to miss 3-4 weeks

You would imagine Inu goes to centre and thompson on the wing.. No idea who will play in the halves
  44. Karat

he will complete our squad to be honest.. Final piece of the puzzle
  45. Karat

I hope this kid is worth losing Ennis over.. No doubt in the long run he will be a good signing, but I have my doubts he will last 80 minutes and be the saviour people are making him out to be..
  46. Karat

Kent, Trent Hodkinson all heart

Ye, heard about the switch a couple of weeks ago
  47. Karat

Only staffer that springs to mind is Mark Hughes who left the Rabbits to join the Panthers
  48. Karat

I didnt want our players to be picked for origin, but Kent is right.. The experience they (especially our halves) will get from playing at the highest level, will guide us to a premiership..
  49. Karat

I would offer him the whole leagues club to get him to the club..
  50. Karat

Reynolds and Hodkinson Future Australian halves

If the Australian squad was picked tomorrow, who would you choose at halfback, considering DCE and Cronk are injured?
  51. Karat

Robbed a try again by Ashley

Problem is the refs are not using any common sense..I fail to understand, how they keep getting it so wrong.. I mean everybody watching the game at the stadium, on T.V, commentators on the radio, knew that was a try, how can these knuckleheads we call video refs think otherwise..
  52. Karat

Who did we miss the most tonight?

Hodkinson and T-Rex.. Mainly for that left side defence..
  53. Karat

Dogs brace for Roosters backlash

T-rex and Hokko contained SBW well last time we played.
  54. Karat

RLW: Don't Pick Him

I hope none of our players get picked..couldnt give two ****s about state of origin
  55. Karat

New details of Hasler’s 2011 switch to Bulldogs

Says it all.. He is digging for dirt against him and it is so obvious..
  56. Karat

New details of Hasler’s 2011 switch to Bulldogs

Who wrote the article?
  57. Karat

Surely Jackson now ??

I'd put Finucane in before Jackson, only because he can play tighter..
  58. Karat

Team Unity

Stumbled across this on The Instagram account of the Bulldogs.. Check it out, its pretty funny, i think it is the Yaya and Kolo Toure chant http://instagram.com/p/neocrVuJ3-/
  59. Karat

Fair enough Each to their own, I guess am looking at it from my perspective.. But yeh, I guess if we dont offer him a contract next season, he might eant to move on early
  60. Karat

Would leave for an extra 30k if in same state, but would probably not pack up if I had to move to qld To put in perspective 150k a year is $2004 per week after tax And 120k a year is $1650 per week after tax For an extra 354 per week, is it worth it to move to another state?
  61. Karat

He is moving interstate for an extra 30k a year? After taxes even less...
  62. Karat

Ennis to the Sharks?

While I am excited about having Lichaa sign with us..i dont want to hedging our bets on an unproven rookie who has played 2 first grade games... Losing Ennis next season IMO could be disastrous..I dont even want to think about how this could impact the morale of the squad, considering his...
  63. Karat

You wouldnt be saying we are a playmaker short if you didn't hear Matty Johns say it.. Benji at fullback will be a massive risk, his defence is not the best, so lets rule out the centres or hooker... and wouldnt replace our current halves with him.. So I cant see him anywhere in our squad tbh..
  64. Karat

Contenders

More and more teams use this tactic because of the rule changes if the ball is kicked dead, especially if trying to close out a game..
  65. Karat

Contenders

We beat 3 teams that were in the top 4 last season..if that doesnt make us contenders, then I don't know what will..
  66. Karat

Round 7 Team

Expect Mbye to make debut this week
  67. Karat

Pritchard- Pec or Bicep injury

Just saw there was a thread already..
  68. Karat

Pritchard- Pec or Bicep injury

https://twitter.com/foxsportsnews/status/455621580895162368 Aren't these injuries long term? Massive blow, depending on what grade tear
  69. Karat

DISCUSSION THREAD | Round 7 | Bulldogs v Rabbitohs

Adam Reynolds escapes suspension with early guilty plea https://twitter.com/nrl/status/455590605775589376 And https://twitter.com/nrl/status/455590991844474880
  70. Karat

DISCUSSION THREAD | Round 7 | Bulldogs v Rabbitohs

Teo and Burgess were charged and will miss the bulldogs game if not contesting the charge
  71. Karat

DISCUSSION THREAD | Round 6 | Bulldogs v Warriors

Lloyd Perrett is making his way over to NZ this morning...I assume just for cover
  72. Karat

Because he doesn't have tattoos..
  73. Karat

Kevin Moore was sacked when the team was in New Zealand, we ended up getting pumped, Dymock coached the side for that game..from memory Moore was sacked the day before the game.. Hodkinson kicked the field goal against Parra..
  74. Karat

... and the whinging begins.

As I soon as I saw that this article was written by Brad Walter; I knew it would be biased.. He is an SBW fanboy bigtime
  75. Karat

Our halves vs rorters halves

Hodkinson's kicking game in last 10-15 mins was brilliant, kept them pinned in their own half.
  76. Karat

DISCUSSION THREAD | Round 4 | Bulldogs v Roosters

This is what wins you these type of football games..
  77. Karat

I can see the logic in going after Brett Stewart to be honest.. Has only few years left in his career, but lets face it, he is a very good player, and is a great fullback. If Des sees Templeman as the long term fullback, he may not want to bring in a young player like Hiku or Tedesco, and may...
  78. Karat

Rugby League Week (RLW): Hodkinson and Reynolds – The Next Great Halves Combo

I thought Hodkinson had a few good games last season, one that springs to mind is against Manly at Brookie.. But yeh, will be interesting to see how they go this week, and if we can break down the roosters defence.. His kicking game last week was insane, long and short, hopefully he can keep...
  79. Karat

NRL.com Roosters v Bulldogs preview

Defensively they are hard to break down, they back their defense and are not scared to give away a penalty because of this.. Very tough side, and if we manage to get a win, It may change opinions on how far we can go
  80. Karat

Oh I heard this story, don't worry about that, along with a thousand other stories...
  81. Karat

Rubbish. Granted that Thurston started the season 5/8, but how do you drop one of your halves (Anasta) when you are sitting on top of the table, and why didnt Thurston start the grand final at 5/8? At that stage, Anasta was the next big thing in league, and they made a judgement call to keep...
  82. Karat

Inu signed with Tigers

If true, the writing was on the wall when he wasn't chosen to play in the semi against Newcastle last season... I was baffled when this happened, but it seems there is more to the story
  83. Karat

Our Starts

I think we struggle for metres with Tolman and graham starting, which gives teams good field position.. Games start to change once one of the big boppers come on
  84. Karat

The best fullback available and off contract is Tedesco.

http://ow.ly/v9D3q Come on Raelene..show us what you got
  85. Karat

What changed today that made us win?

Our halves are taking more control of the game.. Not relying on Barba for the hail mary plays, and changing our game plan as other teams have figured out how to defend against our forwards passing before the line
  86. Karat

FFs everyone

Panthers will do well this year.. They pushed the Storm last week..and I think they will be there in September Hokko and Grub have been good this year and will only improve..very positive signs for us there. Perret was one of our best today, still dont know if he is our answer to our fullback...
  87. Karat

Really? And this is coming from you who wanted Michael Lett at fullback
  88. Karat

Bulldogs spending spree all within salary cap

We are copping it from all angles regarding our cap.. I honestly love it when everyone hates us, **** this good guy image..
  89. Karat

Cronulla keen to prise Sam Kasiano from Canterbury as replacement for Andrew Fifita

Remember the game against Manly at Brookvale last season? He terrorised Manly
  90. Karat

Morris and Graham re-signing "tomorrow"

Apparently negotiations have stalled due to the signing of Lichaa
  91. Karat

New fullback chasing

I think it is Locke
  92. Karat

http://m.smh.com.au/rugby-league/league-news/cronulla-sharks-prodigy-michael-lichaa-next-on-canterbury-bulldogs-shopping-list-20140310-hvh2q.html?rand=1394441379006
  93. Karat

Article in SMH, Saying that we are negotiating with a rival club for the release of a fullback to us, and could be done in a matter of weeks
  94. Karat

Bulldogs Chasing Fifita

I'd welcome Slater or Stewart in a heartbeat..and you would be crazy if you don't want either of those two in your team...especially a team that doesn't have an eatablished fullback