Search results

1. Dogs Rule

Other News Source Attempted swap. SST for Sutton

Sauron???!!!
  2. Dogs Rule

Bulldogs officially grant Faitala-Mariner permission to negotiate with rival clubs

Disagree - both Ryan and Ennis made grand finals. So ultimately their captaincy was a success. Jackson, Graham and whoever it was this year (still unsure)... Can't even call them tackling machines, they literally went to shit. The captaincy tore them apart.
  3. Dogs Rule

Bulldogs officially grant Faitala-Mariner permission to negotiate with rival clubs

Andrew Ryan..... Michael Ennis...... After Ennis it went down hill
  4. Dogs Rule

What’s with the sounds of silence ??

Nothing taking a break from the dogs to prepare for our wooden spoon next season.
  5. Dogs Rule

Luai or Mam for $1M ?

Don't want Luai....
  6. Dogs Rule

2-0 with Toby Sexton in the team this season

More of a voice?!. In his first game he was barking orders at everyone.
  7. Dogs Rule

Release Rfm

RFM was at his best playing on the left at 2nd row... Feeding off Foran. Since Foran left, RFM was moved into the middle... And has struggled since. Even before the injury once Foran left.
  8. Dogs Rule

Your team for round 22 vs Dolphins?

Feck if that's the case our team is looking alright... I'd go... 1. Averillo 2. Skelton 3. Kiraz 4. Burns 5. Addo Carr 6. Burton 7. Sexton 8. Max King 9. Reed Mahoney 10. Pangai Jr 11. Kikau 12. Preston 13. Edwards 14. Topine 15. Hughes 16. Pele 17. Sutton
  9. Dogs Rule

Official Gus on Twitter

When in reality Penrith just went back a couple of gears. Think our team rubbed off on them lol
  10. Dogs Rule

Official Gus on Twitter

Would be more along the lines that in the last 50 minutes of the game we actually won the scoreboard bla bla.
  11. Dogs Rule

Rd 21 v Panthers

I miss Barrett and Dean pay
  12. Dogs Rule

Rd 21 v Panthers

This is worse than Barrett standard.
  13. Dogs Rule

Rd 21 v Panthers

Can understand why they were holding off debuting Skelton. Can tell he was rugby
  14. Dogs Rule

Rd 21 v Panthers

Think it starts with getting rid of both Gould and Ciraldo. The hard truth is that we should have signed Shane Flanagan as coach. We needed experience from the top
  15. Dogs Rule

Rd 21 v Panthers

What the actual fuck is that crap?. That lineup is attrocious
  16. Dogs Rule

Bulldogs run their own video session after latest loss!

Mmm this sounds like a story about a coaching staff that will likely be doomed in the future
  17. Dogs Rule

Okenbour or Waddell?

If it has to be anyone... Waddell. He is a forward. Okunbor is a winger pretending to be a forward and never will be an NRL standard forward at our club or any other club. He is a backline player... Full stop.
  18. Dogs Rule

Burton is not worth big dollars

Better kicks from grub in his appearances this year
  19. Dogs Rule

Round 20 Bulldog V Bronco Team List + Discussion

I honestly... Hope we win. But even with the Broncos players out... Im not confident. Probably just the last 6 years has taken its toll on me as a fan
  20. Dogs Rule

News RFM and pneumonia

So.... Faitala Mariner can barely breathe... Where's the prop on the bench to replace him!? What Tevita? I think RFM with pneumonia probably breathes better than TPJ aha
  21. Dogs Rule

Round 20 Bulldog V Bronco Team List + Discussion

Only thing is fox has the speed at times to make up for the mistakes. Unsure if Skelton does
  22. Dogs Rule

Rumour Stephen Crighton

Another Hopoate
  23. Dogs Rule

Addo carr hamstring

Ice for cramp tho?
  24. Dogs Rule

Addo carr hamstring

Mmm Skelton against Selwyn Cobbo............ Feck
  25. Dogs Rule

Addo carr hamstring

Still walking around fine. But heavily iced up.
  26. Dogs Rule

Addo carr hamstring

Yeah it's got some kind of fungal infection from one of the QLDers
  27. Dogs Rule

Addo carr hamstring

Two options if out. Kiraz goes back to wing and Alamoti centre.... Or straight swap Addo Carr for Skelton
  28. Dogs Rule

Addo carr hamstring

He was walking around fine at end of game just then shaking hands with qlders
  29. Dogs Rule

Addo carr hamstring

Unsure if bad.
  30. Dogs Rule

Gus caught meeting with Blake Taaffe

And would explain why we were happy to let Averillo and Alamoti go. Knowing they aren't going to play back up. They do deserve a FG spot, more so Averillo, on fence re Alamoti at this stage of his career... Maybe in 3 or 4 years.
  31. Dogs Rule

Jackson Topine appreciation thread

I see that as more a defensive ploy. Topine is obviously a good defender so trying to use him to fix that shotty left side defence
  32. Dogs Rule

Cameron Ciraldo is the worst coach in club history at using his bench

Only thing I probably wouldn't have done was moe Burns to the left, taken Quai Ward off and put Skelton (although awesome LB and run). But didn't make sense to make that change at the point in the game.
  33. Dogs Rule

Is it that point now?

Yea
  34. Dogs Rule

Goodbye, see you all next year, maybe. Ciao

So they should hopeless *****
  35. Dogs Rule

Round 18 Bulldog V Knight

Someone needs to be out there giving them a fucking rocket up there arse.
  36. Dogs Rule

Barrett was doing a better job at this rate. Should've kept Dean pay
  37. Dogs Rule

We certainly shouldn't have gotten rid of Averillo. Should've let alamoti go
  38. Dogs Rule

And this is what happens when we use the rebuild excuse or don't have the cattle. It breeds mediocrity and doesn't keep the players accountable.
  39. Dogs Rule

What I don't get... Stats... 20 mins in... King and TPJ 4 missed tackles each... Shit... Preston first year... 14 tackles no misses... Our 'experienced players' are duds
  40. Dogs Rule

Both Gould and CC can fuck off.
  41. Dogs Rule

I'm sick of this team
  42. Dogs Rule

Opinion Canterbury big men to become Mahoney’s bodyguards.

Or maybe the middles need better line speed and keep up with Mahoney
  43. Dogs Rule

No Source Bud Sullivan done deal with Dogs

Might tear a hammy at the same time
  44. Dogs Rule

No Source Bud Sullivan done deal with Dogs

Yeah I heard that we signed him from the Swans, will give Burton a run for his money with his long kicking game.
  45. Dogs Rule

Opinion Gus on Des

What the feck....
  46. Dogs Rule

Ciraldo and ghoul out

Are you sure about that? This happened last game. Perham moved to centre.... And Rajab FB.... But here he is still in the team.
  47. Dogs Rule

Ciraldo and ghoul out

We should've gotten over the bullshit and just signed Shane Flanagan who has won grand finals and coached teams who didn't have the best rosters but still managed to make finals
  48. Dogs Rule

Official Round 12 Bulldogs vs Titans Game Day Thread

Or they may go... Averillo to FB, Kiraz centre, Wilson wing.... Or Kiraz FB, Wilson wing... If Perham continues his form
  49. Dogs Rule

Official Round 12 Bulldogs vs Titans Game Day Thread

So no props on the bench....... What!?!!!!!
  50. Dogs Rule

Perham

Everyone says Wilson to FB... But what's he like at FB. I believe even untried at FB in NSW CUp?. Do we go Kiraz back to FB.. Addo Carr one wing and Wilson the other?
  51. Dogs Rule

Perham

No one was calling for the ball. Both Olapau or Burton, the spray from Averillo was rightly so.
  52. Dogs Rule

Perham

Perham Experiment is over. Put Averillo back to FB. Then have Crighton and Xerri as our centres next year.
  53. Dogs Rule

Perham is the new Tolman

They don't count metres gained as sideways running
  54. Dogs Rule

TPJ, PRESTON, BURTON, MAHONEY, PELE, KARL

Have to agree to disagree. Whenever TPJ was off the field our defensive line looked more solid. When he came on he would rush up out of the line consistently causing gaps in the D line.
  55. Dogs Rule

Burton at 7 is working

Yes. Olapau won't be the answer at 7 long term I don't think. I think he will eventually move into a ball playing lock.
  56. Dogs Rule

Perham is the new Tolman

Pal he scored against the Tigers. Get your facts right pal.
  57. Dogs Rule

Perham is the new Tolman

I'm more pissed off with Declan Casey, he let more trys in then perham
  58. Dogs Rule

Perham is the new Tolman

He gained more metres then any other player in our team.
  59. Dogs Rule

News Josh ado Carr back next week

On Fox Sports late mail
  60. Dogs Rule

Bulldogs supremo Phil Gould has confirmed Jacob Kiraz won’t play after failing to recover from an ankle injury in time. Young winger Blake Wilson is named in the reserves and is a chance of making his NRL debut. The other option is to move Jayden Okunbor to the wing. The Bulldogs could also be...
  61. Dogs Rule

Kiraz said that did he?
  62. Dogs Rule

Honest Opinion

And Parra
  63. Dogs Rule

KO Debut

Didn't ruin our attack like Flanadud does.
  64. Dogs Rule

KO Debut

Wrong. KO will start at 6, with Reynolds back to Cup, Nu Brown back on bench
  65. Dogs Rule

Lobby For An Official Complaint to Be made against Grant Atkins

Absolutely horrible referreeing. That call will now more then likely cost us the game. Can fans lobby for the club to put in an official complaint?. That was ridiculous. For one it was a two on one tackle, the second there is no way Waddell hears that... Third how is it a professional foul?.
  66. Dogs Rule

Official Round 9 - Bulldogs vs Dragons Game Day Thread

Agree wtf is dog v dragon
  67. Dogs Rule

News Canterbury League Club in cover-up claim over lewd text scandal as author of affidavits revealed

Is sending an unsolicited text like this considered criminal.... Or no?
  68. Dogs Rule

Rumour Player Swap

Yeah no it's not. I wish it was though. Would make sense for both us and the sharks. Trindall wasting away at the sharks behind Hynes and Moylan
  69. Dogs Rule

Official Gus on Twitter

When we finally get on the scoreboard after being flogged 30 - 4
  70. Dogs Rule

Rumour Player Swap

Hear Averillo for Trindall
  71. Dogs Rule

News HALLELUJAH PRAISE THE LORD ITS A MIRACLE !!!!

My opinion is they didn't want to blood Olapau against a good side (Sharks are good, just down this year compared to last) in case we got flogged and it dented the young kids confidence. Have Dragons and Raiders next two games so gives him some time against average sides to find his feet.
  72. Dogs Rule

Backline next week

Think you'll more see... 1. Perham 2. Okunbor 3. Burns 4. Alamoti 5. Skelton
  73. Dogs Rule

Presser

No confidence in the halfback. In fact I swear for the last 15 - 20 Flanagan went to Hooker and Mahoney was playing halfback.
  74. Dogs Rule

Rd 7 Vs Eel

I think his emotions got the better of him due to his balls being squeezed.
  75. Dogs Rule

News Canterbury Bulldogs rookie Nick Meaney told to find his voice

He has been playing like that since Papi got injured last year. Always had a lot of potential. It's just a shame we had a bunch of coaches who couldn't get the best out of him. Shame Ciro didn't get his hands on him.
  76. Dogs Rule

Hayze Perham & Kyle Flanagan

Bit of a Dylan Edwards type
  77. Dogs Rule

Jacob Preston

Wasn't Idris named rookie of the year in 08?
  78. Dogs Rule

Paul Alamoti

Will be interesting next year with Crighton and Xerri coming. Tbh I would replace Averillo with Crighton at right centre.... Let Xerri have half a season in NSW cup to get match fitness up before even considering him. But at this rate should not replace Alamoti and Crighton should not replace...
  79. Dogs Rule

Paul Alamoti

Doesn't need the pace when he has JAC outside him. Start thinking Olam/JAC combination at storm. But difference being I think Alamoti has bucket loads more potential than Olam.
  80. Dogs Rule

Jacob Preston

Look this may already have its own thread. But quite frankly, we have a gem. What a player. A rookie... Plays the full 85 mins (has been playing the full 80 nearly since rnd 2). Tonight 125 metres,.... 47 tackles, 2 misses. This kid has a very very bright future, and Gus is right, future...
  81. Dogs Rule

Nearly every kick return he beats the first man with his evasiveness. Averages around 180 metres per game so far. Not bad for a rookie FB. Give the kid time.
  82. Dogs Rule

Opinion Who are our forwards next week?

Bring back Josh Jackson from retirement... Argument can be we have a part of his salary in the salary cap. So he can play at least a game. Give him a proper send off
  83. Dogs Rule

Unsure where the criticism for Perham has come from. Noting how much FG he has played, he has been more than solid for us and very good in defence. Flanagan I can understand, he is trying to develop a running game, but truth be told everytime he attempts to run he puts our attack on the...
  84. Dogs Rule

Rumour Alex Twal

Thanks Deehsan
  85. Dogs Rule

No Source Hass to dogs

My vision has come true
  86. Dogs Rule

Flanagan and Hook?

No no no no. Can't direct the okay at halfback... How would he go as hooker
  87. Dogs Rule

If you could sign 1 "available" elite player for 2024 who would it be ?

Payne Hass... Whatever year he comes off contract.
  88. Dogs Rule

News NRL Agenda: How Cameron Ciraldo can reignite toothless Bulldogs attack

Really doesn't pass... Was a decent pass out to the fox to have him on the outside of his winger. First player to do that since addo carr has been here and has taken advantage length of the field
  89. Dogs Rule

News The Tackle: Time for Cameron Ciraldo and Bulldogs to make tough call on Kyle Flanagan

More like after Sherwin... Potentially Kimmorley
  90. Dogs Rule

Dumb Dogs

Olapau?
  91. Dogs Rule

Bulldogg re-imagined

Is the game changing to one on the bench???!!
  92. Dogs Rule

Rumour TPJ

Crazy to think Klemmer is bigger than Mase. What a pussy Klemmer is
  93. Dogs Rule

Reed Mahoney

BS shouldn't be. Mahoney is shitting all over him. Seems as though Ciraldo has unlocked parts of Mahoney's game that wasn't evident at Parra.
  94. Dogs Rule

BURTON: WELL DONE !!!!

Both a credit to Burton for his effort today. Playing to his strength... But also to Ciraldo... He is constantly allowing our players to play to their strength and quickly changed the game plan after rnd 1. I think we will see the team evolve over the next 6 weeks into one that is going to...
  95. Dogs Rule

Kiraz

He is our Brian too