1. xbox360bulldog

halo 3 beta

lets just say you hear from me after the game
  2. xbox360bulldog

halo 3 beta

hehe, i only use this tag when speaking bout the 360
  3. xbox360bulldog

halo 3 beta

ok, so who's in? and another thing, wouldn't it be cool if there was a bulldogs halo 3 clan?
  4. xbox360bulldog

Lose Either Way

personally, i'd have shifty starting with roberts on the bench to develop him for the future.. he isn't ready for a fulltime starting position by a long shot
  5. xbox360bulldog

To all those who hyped up Ben Roberts

i just think that the rest of the bulldog players play well when shifty is in the side.. particularly the forwards as shifty organises way better than roberts from what i've seen another player is el masri, he doesn't seem to have the spark without shifty in the side
  6. xbox360bulldog

future xbox360 games

the games that i'm looking forward to this year are -mass effect -halo3 -bioshock -assassin's creed btw steve-o, an updated preview of ricky pontings cricket on ign said that its looking pretty pathetic..
  7. xbox360bulldog

xbox live

yeah i can tell.. had a look at his achievements and he had at least 300 points on every one of his games.. the only game i beat his score in was oblivion and i've of the full 1000 points on that!!!
  8. xbox360bulldog

g'day guys

hi all.. just wanted to say hey really and great to actually start posting after many years reading
  9. xbox360bulldog

xbox live

hi guys.. gamertag is teabous1 btw... macsta, how did you get your gamerscore to 12000.. ths incredible