Search results

1. Mr. Sparkle

Dragon Ball Super

The creator Akira Toriyama forgot about her. Just like how he forgot to put tails on Trunks and Goten. lol
  2. Mr. Sparkle

I started the Reynolds chant in the grandstand.

Any chance anyone can upload the fox coverage when the crowd chanted for Reynolds? I was at the game and that was one of best experiences I've had at a Bulldogs match.
  3. Mr. Sparkle

First time ever all 3 Dally M point winners come from the losing team

Can Klemmer still get points after getting sin binned?
  4. Mr. Sparkle

Our GF record against other teams

With the pre-game talk on ch 9, I thought everyone would know by now.
  5. Mr. Sparkle

AAN number

Anyone still have a spare AAN?
  6. Mr. Sparkle

AAN number

Anyone still have an AAN they would like to share?
  7. Mr. Sparkle

Crowd on Saturday night

46,168 was the crowd figure tonight
  8. Mr. Sparkle

Crowd on Saturday night

Bandwagon, every teams got them
  9. Mr. Sparkle

Roosters V Rabbitohs Tonight

Considering the crowd figures (prelim final) between two Sydney teams in the past few years, tonight's crowd should of been better. 2009 Bulldogs v Eels 74,549 2010 Dragons v Tigers 71,212 2012 Bulldogs v Souths 70,354 Heck even Parra v Cowboys in 2005 got 44,327
  10. Mr. Sparkle

Roosters V Rabbitohs Tonight

52,592 Which is piss poor for two Sydney teams playing for a grand final spot.
  11. Mr. Sparkle

Urgent: Aan number

Anyone else have a spare AAN?
  12. Mr. Sparkle

Roll Call: Bulldogs vs Panthers Preliminary Final

Would anyone like to pm their aan password to a fellow bulldogs supporter? :)
  13. Mr. Sparkle

The CAR thread

First time buying a second hand car Have any of you guys experience from buying from a car dealership or a private seller? And which one do you think is better? Also what do I need to buy on top i.e. rego, CTP and stamp duty? If you can suggest any good cars under $8,000 that would be great too.
  14. Mr. Sparkle

You fav 3 current players?

From the Bulldogs: 1. Trent Hodkinson 2. Josh Reynolds 3. Josh Morris From the NRL: 1. Shaun Johnson 2. Roger Tuivasa-Sheck 3. Jarryd Hayne
  15. Mr. Sparkle

Origin for Perth??

The kickoff can be either 6pm or 6:30pm over in Perth and back in the eastern states it will be 8pm or 8:30pm so it can still work.
  16. Mr. Sparkle

Discussion thread for live viewers *SPOILERS INSIDE*

They only get NRL matches every now and there so might as well cheer while they can. :)
  17. Mr. Sparkle

Another Delayed Game...

I hate the fact that the AFL can show at least 3-4 live free to air games in Sydney every weekend.
  18. Mr. Sparkle

Discussion Thread Round 8 - Bulldogs Vs Knights

Knights probably regretting not taking the 2 points earlier
  19. Mr. Sparkle

DISCUSSION THREAD | Round 6 | Bulldogs v Warriors

Did the siren sound early? lol
  20. Mr. Sparkle

DISCUSSION THREAD | Round 6 | Bulldogs v Warriors

Finally in the lead for once
  21. Mr. Sparkle

Big League Magazine: Bobcat's Premiership Moment

'At decade on, only two players remain from that day - Anthony Minichiello and Sonny Bill Williams' That doesn't seem right, there's still these players playing for other teams: (apart from Maitua) Johnathan Thurston Willie Mason Justin Hodges Braith Anasta
  22. Mr. Sparkle

Game of Thrones

Has he started downloading How I Met Your Mother yet?
  23. Mr. Sparkle

Reynolds and Hodkinson won us the Storm game !!

About time our halves step up and took control
  24. Mr. Sparkle

Fastest players?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6I5gA4hDS1o
  25. Mr. Sparkle

Sonny Bill Williams crowned world's best rugby league player

I'm not denying he doesn't have a brilliant kicking game but the grounds Scotland played on are smaller than the ones used in the NRL.
  26. Mr. Sparkle

Roll Call Elimination Final

Better be clear and sunny on Sunday so no excuses for the Bulldogs fans not to go.
  27. Mr. Sparkle

Biggest rugby league sluts

Colin Best Sharks, Dragons, Raiders, Rabbitohs then back to Sharks. Also spent two seasons with Hull.
  28. Mr. Sparkle

Biggest rugby league sluts

Yep, those are 4 clubs in played for the NRL and also one season for the Bradford Bulls
  29. Mr. Sparkle

My Finals Predictions

Sorry to disappoint you, it's not possible if the Melbourne Storm win or lose in week 1 of the finals. They will still get one home game in Melbourne.
  30. Mr. Sparkle

Which Cheerleader of the current Bulldogs Belles gets your tick?

What ever happened to Kristi? She was a stunner!
  31. Mr. Sparkle

Manly V Parramatta

Allgood was probably expecting a couple of punches from Matai with the way he was walking towards him.
  32. Mr. Sparkle

Maloney LOL

I remember when Mason was still playing for us, he was in the NSW squad and instead of signing his own autograph, he signed Craig Fitzgibbon's signature instead.
  33. Mr. Sparkle

Top 3 Origin Duds Ever!

James McManus David Williams Beau Scott Those 3 comes to mind as well.
  34. Mr. Sparkle

Josh pappali eligibility SOO

What if a player was born in Victoria and move to NSW when he was 2, is that player still eligible for NSW?
  35. Mr. Sparkle

Bulldogs Army Chants

I prefer the Celtic one, wouldn't mind if it was one of the Bulldogs Army chants instead http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TspYx7EaF5A
  36. Mr. Sparkle

Early NRL matches revealed

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/nrl/the-buzz-early-nrl-matches-revealed/story-e6frexnr-1226504520637 Good idea or a dumb idea for the Bulldogs to play 2 Thursday night games in a row? Seems stupid since now we know that all of NSW will be just getting Bronco Night Football on Fridays...
  37. Mr. Sparkle

Our Cheerleaders

What ever happened to Kristi?
  38. Mr. Sparkle

Update: 57,000 Tickets Sold for Bulldogs vs Rabbitohs

That's pretty pathetic considering its two Sydney teams that boast the biggest fan bases in Sydney and NSW.
  39. Mr. Sparkle

Melbourne Storm V Manly Sea Eagles match thread

Anyone hear with 2mins to go the 'Melbourne chant' coming from either the northern or southern end of AMMI Park? That was pretty awesome, hopefully we can top that and make everyone notice us tomorrow night at ANZ in the Kennel and GA section.
  40. Mr. Sparkle

Anyone know how many pre-sold tickets there were the night before the bulldogs v eels prelim back in 2009?
  41. Mr. Sparkle

With the AFL pre-sale tickets matching the NRL, just goes to show how crazy the AFL supporters are about their game. Keep in mind the price for cat 1 for the AFL prelim is double the NRL's cat 1.
  42. Mr. Sparkle

2012 Prelim: Souths Team v Bulldogs

Josh Morris ran rings around Matt King the first time we played Souths in the season.
  43. Mr. Sparkle

Who can pull the bigger crowd? NRL or AFL?

One of the reasons why AFL's ticket prices are double the NRL could be that the AFL match goes for an hour longer.
  44. Mr. Sparkle

The Where are you sitting Thread? Prelim Final

Does anyone have 3 spare tickets left over from their AAN, if so could you please PM me.
  45. Mr. Sparkle

Ticketing Information

I also would like someone to PM their AAN if that's possible.
  46. Mr. Sparkle

Record-breaking weekend in prospect for footy finals at ANZ Stadium MELBOURNE reckons it's the centre of the sporting universe. But next weekend, the NRL and AFL will unite to produce the biggest crowds at ANZ Stadium since the Sydney Olympics in 2000. Officials are predicting record turnouts...
  47. Mr. Sparkle

With the Sydney Swans playing Collingwood on the Friday night at ANZ and then the Bulldogs playing South Sydney on the following day on Saturday night. Do you think the Bulldogs v Rabbitohs, two traditional sydney rivals with one of the biggest fan bases around Sydney and NSW will draw a bigger...
  48. Mr. Sparkle

Manly over the cap?

Daily Telegraph saying Brent Kite is gone to make room for the salary cap. 'THE mail is getting stronger that Brent Kite will leave Manly after this season for Wests Tigers. The Sea Eagles are battling salary cap issues.'...
  49. Mr. Sparkle

Crowd Prediction

Well tonight's official attendance was a disappointing 36,420. South of the border for the Hawthorn v Collingwood Qualifying Final 1 it was 85,625
  50. Mr. Sparkle

Home finals

With the Swans guaranteed a top 4 finish and the SCG under reconfiguration, it's more logic for them to play at ANZ where they can fit more fans.
  51. Mr. Sparkle

Ben Hornby to retire !

'Honk if your Hornby'
  52. Mr. Sparkle

Nine and Fox Sports to retain NRL rights

Wasn't the Ch 7/10 bids say that they were going to show at least 3-4 games live a week if the won the bid?
  53. Mr. Sparkle

the NEW simpsons thread

Probably my favourite Rainer Wolfcastle quote Rainer Wolfcastle: Jay, my new film is a mixture of action und comedy. It's called "McBain: Let's Get Silly." [Cut to clip from movie showing McBain with a microphone in front of a brick wall] Rainer Wolfcastle as McBain: Did you ever notice how...
  54. Mr. Sparkle

Rd 26 v Roosters

Don't forget Ch 9 and Fox has a big say in how the round is played out.
  55. Mr. Sparkle

the NEW simpsons thread

Parker: Troy! Mac Parker. Ever hear of... Planet of the Apes? Troy: Uh... the movie or the planet? Homer: All normal people love meat. If I went to a barbeque and there was no meat, I would say 'Yo Goober! Where's the meat!?’ I’m trying to impress people here Lisa. You don't win friends...
  56. Mr. Sparkle

Finals Fixtures.

Captain Kickass said he was using the 2011 AFL model as an example. Also it doesn't what order you play the finals wk 1 in because the outcome is already set for the top 4 teams (loser gets a second chance) and the bottom 4 teams (loser gets eliminated)
  57. Mr. Sparkle

Golden point under threat

^ This seems like the most logical solution and a fair result.
  58. Mr. Sparkle

Sharks vs Roosters NRL & NYC.. what a co-incidence.

Is this the lowest scoring game in NYC history?
  59. Mr. Sparkle

Round 20 Schedule Released

If that's the case than for Manly fans, all the other Sydney grounds are easily the worst grounds to get to. :tongue:
  60. Mr. Sparkle

Cronulla *Spoilers*

Every team should watch this game in their video sessions on how to beat the Smith, Cronk and Slater combo.
  61. Mr. Sparkle

Who here thinks beau ryans "doggies bro!" is beneficial to our club?

Probably because Beau is taking the piss against the scumbag supporters that we have.
  62. Mr. Sparkle

This is the titans vs bulldogs match thread!

I miss having Steve Turner as the goal kicker.
  63. Mr. Sparkle

This is the titans vs bulldogs match thread!

This is becoming part of his game for a while now, with most high kicks leading to tries to the opposition.
  64. Mr. Sparkle

Origin debate heats up over Sims confusion

James McManus is an example, born in Scotland then moved to NT and playing rugby league. In 2003 he signed to the Newcastle Knights and played State of Origin for NSW in 2009. Since he has never played junior or senior football in QLD, he would not be eligible for QLD. So i guess if you were...
  65. Mr. Sparkle

Pritchard into the trenches with Kiwis

Tonie Carroll played for QLD in State of Origin first then changed his allegiance to NZ in 2000 then back to Australia in 2004.
  66. Mr. Sparkle

Round 5 - Titans v Bulldogs Match Thread

Titans returning the favor.
  67. Mr. Sparkle

WCC - Leeds V Manly

If they bring the WCC over here, do you think there will be the same level of support over here?
  68. Mr. Sparkle

Expected finish to the season

Top 8 at least.
  69. Mr. Sparkle

Soccer The Manchester United SUPER Thread

Only if the match ended 3 - 3 but thankfully it didn't.
  70. Mr. Sparkle

Favourite Goal ever?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lfqbwQORZb0
  71. Mr. Sparkle

Favourite Goal ever?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7YIQfIbZ61k A Headed Goal beyond half way!
  72. Mr. Sparkle

Morris Starting For Kangaroos

Is this game going to be on channel 9?
  73. Mr. Sparkle

Worst Number Plates

TR11PN on a Evo 7
  74. Mr. Sparkle

Newcastle Knights coach Wayne Bennett set to face former club in opening game of 2012

If they want to avoid the ODI on that friday, they could always start the competition a week later and just scrap the stand-alone weekend for representative matches altogether and have regular NRL matches instead.
  75. Mr. Sparkle

Quade Cooper isnt worth the $700k a year

That's the same as the AFL offering millions for Israel Folau and Karmichael Hunt, I'm sure they've never played a senior level of Aussie Rules before joining the AFL.
  76. Mr. Sparkle

TODD Carney looks headed to Cronulla-Sutherland.

They'll probably get more money too.
  77. Mr. Sparkle

New Zealand Kiwis Four Nations squad:

Rangi Chase is probably wandering the same thing, which is why he changed allegiance to England.
  78. Mr. Sparkle

The Bulldogs Toyota Cup side to play razzle dazzle against a high-flying Warriors out

Damn, I can see why the Warriors are the 2nd best defensive side.
  79. Mr. Sparkle

Soccer The Manchester United SUPER Thread

What a GOAL from Nani!
  80. Mr. Sparkle

2012 Jersey

Seems like the Tigers have different designs for their jerseys every year or so.
  81. Mr. Sparkle

Benji Marshall's girlfriend

I had a feeling I had seen her somewhere but forgot what show, but yeah she's a good sort.
  82. Mr. Sparkle

NRL ready to cash-in on TV ratings

With these ratings you would think the NRL will easily match it with the AFL's television deal.
  83. Mr. Sparkle

Which band wagon are you on?

Broncos -I reckon Lockyer deserves his farewell.
  84. Mr. Sparkle

Its not over yet baby

My bad, twice then.
  85. Mr. Sparkle

Its not over yet baby

Just once! Round 7 Bulldogs vs Rabbitohs 36 - 24 We came close against the Titans and Roosters both times ended up with 28 pts.
  86. Mr. Sparkle

Trent Hodkinson - 2011 Discussion Thread

Taniela Tuiaki. A sad way for his career to end like the way he did, was playing his best footy.
  87. Mr. Sparkle

Frank Pritchard - Not suspended!

Looking for more great big hits and defence from Frankie!
  88. Mr. Sparkle

Idris exposing Gardner

Definately going to be on "Stuff that you have missed" on the footy show
  89. Mr. Sparkle

Tonights Crowd..15,126

Also they had only about 11,000 at Leichhardt oval. Both had low crowds due to the Wallabies Test at ANZ.
  90. Mr. Sparkle

Favourite Bulldogs Moment

Willie Tonga owning Justin Hodges in 2004
  91. Mr. Sparkle

2004 Season Review

Most people would of seen this video if they've owned RL2
  92. Mr. Sparkle

X-Men First Class

In X-Men the Last Stand, the first scene shows Charles Xavier and Magneto together to meet Jean for the very first time.
  93. Mr. Sparkle

Any thoughts on Morris as our fullback?

Maybe because they have the same haircut.