Search results

1. Parra_Power

2010-11 Premier League: Loan Of The Season

I'm calling it... it's either Danny Welbeck or Daniel Sturridge... Sturridge at Bolton was brilliant and if it wasn't for that Red Card at the end of the season, I would rate his time at Bolton close to 98/100 in terms of comitment, performance and just shear skill. Notably: Sturridge picked...
  2. Parra_Power

Reni Maitua

On past the 3 games, I have to say for a player who has been out of the game for quite a lengthy period, baring the obvius signs of nervousness and I guess ring rust, he is somewhat living upto and perhaps exceeding expectations. I have to admit he isn't perhaps getting as much ball as he would...
  3. Parra_Power

I'm back...

Yes, i'm back dudes...:)
  4. Parra_Power

WWE Backlash

Edge def. John Cena (New World Champion) Randy Orton & Legacy def. HHH, Batista and Shane Mcmahon (New WWE Champion) Christian def. Jack Swagger (new ECW champion) Kane def. CM Punk lulz
  5. Parra_Power

GO GO GO GO GO GO Guy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-MzaCeqzqgo Anyone else remember him from yesterdays match. Haha gotta love him.
  6. Parra_Power

Ben Hannant

Took some awesome hitups, Played with pride AND BUSTED UP A FEW MANLY PLAYERS. I definitely can say that the New Breed were the stars of the Show last Night including Hazem ofcourse.
  7. Parra_Power

Crap!!! I've lost him...

It will be tough for me to say this but... my 15 Year-Old brother has done the unthinkable: He's become a Bulldogs Member. He may not have been a Eels Supporter(actually a Sharks Supporter) but he certainly has jumped ships to the Dogs. ****!!! :angry:
  8. Parra_Power

Forum 7's

I want it. Other than the3 vast aray of Games in Arcade, there isn't much to do on the forum other than mindless SPAM so I was thinknig maybe we can organise it... Seriously, how hard can it be. A new section for it and about 16 devout members and a "un-bias" ref, we have ourselves a competition.
  9. Parra_Power

Assessment of ACL

In your opinion, is it worth a watch???
  10. Parra_Power

Please Watch this...

I've made thios video (which is a very informative one) on Youtube about the facts surround 9/11. I know how no one seems to be either interested or willing to talk about it but this video should seriously open your eyes about what took place just before during and after those fateful events...
  11. Parra_Power

Back after a while

I jumped ship a bit but I'm back considering that someone AlmO got me banned on BlueNWhite. General Note - They ended up dogging him too so either way he got what was comming to him. I think its been like a Year since I've posted or something but its good to be back. P.S. I would like to see...
  12. Parra_Power

Best places for shore fishing SYD/NSW ?

Help me out please.. I want to have a go at shore fishing not used to it but it's a task i've been assigned to :D
  13. Parra_Power

Hazem from the Side

Hazem struck those Side line Conversions with Great Accuracy. Joe Williams also got 2 from the side but Hazem I think got 3 in a row and then a 4th at the end of the game. I can't remember but he certainly has his Radar back on line. It was a worrying sight watching him slot those in. All ready...
  14. Parra_Power

Paul Sculthorpe

He retired from International football last year to get himself fit and concentrate on St Helens who pay his wages. But he is now saying it would be great to play for England in the World Cup, if he has a big year for Saints I think he will make himself available. I don't know if he will be at...
  15. Parra_Power

Newtown Jets celebtrate 100 years

Written by: Bumper Dwyer January 2nd, 2008 08:49 PM Source: League Unlimited
  16. Parra_Power

Try of the Century

Could on of these 3 Tries posted here really be the Tries of the Century. The Barbarians one was simply Team work at it's finest. The 1st of the French Tries was of similar Calibur just with higher stakes which makes it all the more remembered. Try 1: Barbarians Vs All Blacks...
  17. Parra_Power

Patmore

I was talking to him last Week, I think he's my Year Adviser or something like that. He seems nervous taking on the U20 Side in the National Youth Competition in 2008. He's hoping for a Top 4 Finish if not a Premiership Win. When I asked him which would be better to Coach Premier League or...
  18. Parra_Power

Christiano Ronaldo is a Piece of Sh*t

Just Watch!!! http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=DRsNQ48thoI&feature=related
  19. Parra_Power

Crowd Issue in Test Series

The Crowds so far in the Test Matches between Sri Lanka & Australia HAVE BEEN HORRIBLE. I don't think more than 2,000 people were present in the Test Match. I know that Tasmania is more empty than the Sahara but that is too low to be honest.
  20. Parra_Power

Game of the Rugby World Cup 2007

Any Suggestions will be Great as I will be Staring a Poll on it on this Thread... I think the Fijian Vs Wales Game will be one of the Choices in the Poll.
  21. Parra_Power

Try of the Rugby World Cup 2007

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=pWtBTvCDjX4 I watched in Ore....:D
  22. Parra_Power

Ginger Bread Haka(Seriously)

(http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=oulQwIP9VQQ&mode=related&search=) It's Hectic for any Rugby Fan.
  23. Parra_Power

Thoughts on Final PL Grand Final

Just curiuos to ask on how did you find the Final Grand Final in Premier League. Amazingly Good or just like always or even lack luster...Personally, I thinkit was a great way to send off the Competition by having a highly successful Premier League Vs a Former Founding NSWRL Club. Had all the...
  24. Parra_Power

Hazem to be PL Regular for 2008...

Anyone think that Hazem would make way for players like Bott in 1st Grade while he drops to Premier League for what most likely be his last Season in the NRL/League.
  25. Parra_Power

Applauds to...

General Applauds to Sonny Bill Williams, Patten, Mason, Hazem(Good Conversion & runs), Utai(Able to keep out the Attack) & that's about It. The Players Mentioned were instrumental in keeping the Bulldogs alive for most of the Match. Sonny Bill Williams on the other hand showed some Courage &...
  26. Parra_Power

Chris Afamasaga

Just plain comment, I reckon a Great young talent yet still needs some more Direction... What do you think of him.
  27. Parra_Power

Neutral Game or Home Game

Just asking if anyone knows if this game is considered Parramatta's home game or if this is considered a Neutral one. If it is, it will be our biggest ever crowd of All-Time.
  28. Parra_Power

Great Work NRL Fans for Helping the Crowd Mark Hit 3 Million

NRL Crowds Top Three Million Monday, September 3, 2007 - 12:21 PM Source: NRL
  29. Parra_Power

Jarrad Hickey

His try was no luck, For Sure. In My Opinion, He had a better game than Usual if you ignore his 2nd Half Dfence. I reckon he'll be a Key PLayer iin the Finals for the Canterbury Bulldogs.
  30. Parra_Power

Disgusted

I was disgusted to see the Bulldogs get beaten so badly after our Sh*t performnace against the Storm last week. I really didn't see the 38-6 Drubbing from Mebourne Coming. I really though the Bulldogs would be able to pop in a couple more tries & atleast not give up on the 60th Minute. I still...
  31. Parra_Power

Manly seeks funds to fix Brookvale

August 15th 2007 Source: AAP
  32. Parra_Power

If only this was a Double-Header

If the Tigers Vs Souths Match was Decided to be played on Friday Night right after the Bulldogs Vs Storm ,atch we would of had our first Double-Header since 2004. Imagine the Crowd Number Posiblities with a Double-Header likle that. I know that seeing the Match not only changing Stadiums from...
  33. Parra_Power

Reynoldoson to Sue those Bastards in Newcastle

The Kirk Reynoldon took a Turn today. Kirk brought ove his Laywers to the Newcastle Knights Club house to discuss his Contract & why he hasn't fulfilled his Minimum 15 Match Contract. Keynoldson Said: "it's about time the Club spilled the Facts". The Kinghts are definately hoping that the...
  34. Parra_Power

NSWRL announce teams for 2008 State League

NSWRL announce teams for 2008 State League Wednesday, August 1, 2007 - 5:22 PM Source: NRL
  35. Parra_Power

Apparently the Raiders Mob Will be Out In Force

I scored this POST off a Preview thread in Some Canberra Raiders Forum.
  36. Parra_Power

The Reason to attend this Week's Game

The Obvious & main Reason to attend this Dull & Dead Rubber Match is mainly to see the Greatest Kick Converter in the World reach the Milestone that only 3 other NSWRL, ARL, SL & NRL Players have ever Reached in the History of the GAME, the 2,000 Point Mark. Be there as Hazem Gives many a Reason...
  37. Parra_Power

Berrigan Out for the Season

Manly beat Broncos, Berrigan's 2007 over Sunday, August 5, 2007 - 7:34 PM Source: AAP As far as the Broncos are Concerned it looks to bleak for them to stay in the Top 8 with the Way things are Going in their Club. For the First time in 15 Season of the NSWRL, ARL, SL & NRL the Brocos...
  38. Parra_Power

Which Clubs Should not be in the NRL???

The Main Reason why the Salary Cap was Imposed in the First Place was to really make all clubs more Competitive & Viable for the Future. To Be Honest this is only Protecting the Weak Sides from falling to where they really belong like Park Footy. I know all people want is a Great NRL Season...
  39. Parra_Power

What A Derby Game!!!

It was an Oustanding Game which was Played out by Outstanding Teams in an Sought Of Outstandinhg Crowd. It really does remind a few People of the Great 80's where these teams were the Biggest of Enemies & the Traditions has been Kept alive tonight aswell. Great Start to the Bandage Bear Cup & I...
  40. Parra_Power

Another Great NRL Derby... Dogs Vs Eels

Another Great NRL Derby... Dogs Vs Eles It's going to be another Battle of the West at Telstra Stadium... the Record shows the Dogs infront but not by a Mile as Some fans think. It's been on the Great Lasting fights which started out in 1947 when the Dogs Triumphed over the Eels in a 35-15 at...
  41. Parra_Power

Shute Shield Grand Final

For Anyone that actually Cares about Sydney Premier Grade Rugby, Sydney University Beat Eastern Suburbs 34-11 in the Shute Shield Grand Final. Sydney Uni in Shute Shield hat-trick Posted Sat Jul 28, 2007 7:00pm AEST Source: ABC News
  42. Parra_Power

Do You Ever Attend Jim Beam Cup Games...

I usually go to around 5 Games a year inculding the Grand Final at the Sydney Football Stadium. Even though there's onluy around 40 People per Match, they are always intense so Do You Ever Attend Jim Beam Cup Games???
  43. Parra_Power

Should Ryan be Suspended???

Shoudl Andrew Ryan face a Suspension??? Vote & Discuss
  44. Parra_Power

Iraq Set Up All-Arab Final in Asian Cup

Razan Baker, Arab News — With input from agencies Source: Arab News
  45. Parra_Power

Is Henry right, does rugby need to change?

Is Henry right, does rugby need to change? 1:30PM Monday July 23, 2007 Source: NZHearald
  46. Parra_Power

Round 20 Team Lists

Round 20 Team Lists Tuesday, July 24, 2007 - 4:59 PM Source: NRL
  47. Parra_Power

Bunnies hail Luke

Bunnies hail Luke July 23, 2007 12:00am
  48. Parra_Power

Melbourne will Decimate the Roosters

It's a Fact... well Very much an Obvious Fact that the Storm will put atleast 40 on a Roosters Side BOOSTED by a New Coach but have not faced major Opositition... if the Roosters do beat the Storm... then it will be a Great 3rd Win Fitler's Team but that's if they can keep the Strong Melbourne...
  49. Parra_Power

Rabbits keep season alive

Rabbits keep season alive Jul 22, 2007
  50. Parra_Power

Storm??? England??? Newton to weigh up future

England? Newton to weigh up future Stathi Paxinos | July 21, 2007 League HQ
  51. Parra_Power

Gasnier Returns for Panthers Clash

Gasnier Returns for Panthers Clash 17 JULY 2007
  52. Parra_Power

Eels Vs Bulldogs PL Grand Final???

Anyone think it might hapen... It would be a Great Send off for the Premier League after 100 Season of Great Juniors, Matches & Trys... the 2 Best Teams in the Final 6 Years of the Premier League in the Final Premier League Grand Final... Discuss...
  53. Parra_Power

Injured Hunt facing lengthy sideline stint

Injured Hunt facing lengthy sideline stint Posted Fri Jul 20, 2007 2:31pm AEST Updated Fri Jul 20, 2007 5:27pm AEST abcnews.com.au
  54. Parra_Power

Bulldogs bag comfortable win over Titans

Bulldogs bag comfortable win over Titans Friday, July 20, 2007 - 11:33 PM NRL.com
  55. Parra_Power

The Sydney FC SUPER Thread

It's the Same Deal as the Other Super Team Thread... Just Post any News on the Team.
  56. Parra_Power

Brian Fletcher Retires

He suddenly announced he's quiting the Game after his Side's Sudden Defeat at the Hands of the Leeds Rhinos. Great Day for Rugby League
  57. Parra_Power

Prince, Mason out to balance ledger

Prince, Mason out to balance ledger Thursday, July 19, 2007 - 7:34 PM NRL.com
  58. Parra_Power

Scott Prince

Is he Injured or Did he Play on the Weekend... I missed out on the Action on Sunday becasue I was at the Eels Vs Souths Game... So Members was he Playing with the Titans.
  59. Parra_Power

Top 10 Posters Section

Canb Why have a Top 10 Posters Section for the Members who have Posted the Most in one Day...
  60. Parra_Power

Is the NRL becoming a ESL Feeder League...

In the Past 5 Years we have seen more Aussie Players Moving to the English Super League then we have in the past 30 Years. It has become almost a League in which it feeds the Super League with our Finestv Players & the NRL has lost plenty of the Finest. After hearing that Matt King, Star Winger...
  61. Parra_Power

Shocking News Recordings on the ABC Radio-Alan Jones

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s7GHugfYLXM Watch this If You are ready to hear the stuff this Guy Says... It is Mind Blowing.
  62. Parra_Power

Raikkonned Makes It 3 Wins

Raikkonned Makes It 3 Wins at Silverstone. That's Right Just Last Night on the Silverstone F1 Grand Prix Race after 58 Lasp of a Grueling Battle with Hamilton for around 92% Of the Race, Raikkonen has scored his Third Victory and is Currently te Only Driver t have Won 3 Races so far in the...
  63. Parra_Power

NZRL to stick with local coach

NZRL to stick with local coach Sunday, July 8, 2007 - 6:05 PM The New Zealand Rugby League (NZRL) will not relax its Kiwis coaching residency rules if Brian McClennan accepts an offer from English Super League club Leeds. Speculation mounted on Sunday that McClennan will soon resign as...
  64. Parra_Power

Richie Williams

To be Honest Richie Williams Performance Last Night against the Tigers was actually very good & it over shadowed his Knock-On which allowed Lawerence to get his First Try of the Match. He had 4 Line Brakes & made around 200 Metres or Something for the Panthers. It's just ashame that his Defence...
  65. Parra_Power

Queensland Derby: Brisbane Broncos Vs Gold Coast Titans

Queensland Derby: Brisbane Broncos Vs Gold Coast Titans Friday Night Footy Team Lists Gold Coast Titans-Starting Lineup 1.Preston Campbell Fullback 2.Matthew Petersen Winger 3.Luke O'Dwyer Centre 4.Brett Delaney Centre 5.Smith Samau Winger 6.Josh Lewis Five-eighth 7.Scott Prince...
  66. Parra_Power

NRL Deluxe - Game Secrets Revealed

NRL Deluxe - Game Secrets Revealed Friday, July 6, 2007 - 12:25 PM NRL.com
  67. Parra_Power

French to be Inducted into the Tri-Nations

The French National Rugby League Team will soon be Allowed to Participate in the Tri-Nations Competition after the Rugby League International Federation allowed the Approval of a Forth Nation in the Tournanament which has seen Great & Classic Matches along with Quite a few Contreversies. The...
  68. Parra_Power

Leaking News of the Possible Bombings

Al Jezeera News 30/06/2007 Leaking News of the Possible Bombings in Brittan From the Western Public News it was Nothing More than another Possible Staged Islamic Terrorist Bombing but to inside Informants & first-Hand Witness the Picture was Complelety Different & some of the News Posted...
  69. Parra_Power

New Zealand Steals the Game...

The New Zealand AllBlacks have claimed Victory over the Sringboks in Kings Park, Durban in South Africa... Beating South Africa 26-21 in the Final 3 Minutes when Rokofoco once again scored the Decider to win the Match & re-claim Top Spot in the Tri Nations Cup...
  70. Parra_Power

Lebanon's Secured Home Turf In Australia

Western Weekender Stadium will be the Permanant Home Ground for the Lebanese National Team in Rugby League up until 2015. All of their Major Games will be Played at the Stadium including All of Their World Cup Trial Matches if they Qualify for the World Cup. I would liked it if they Chose...
  71. Parra_Power

Warriors Break Fiday Night Match Drought

For the First Time Since 2004, The New Zealand Warriors will get there first Friday Night match in 3 & A Half Years. The Match will ofcourse be at Ericsson/Mt Smart Stadium & it will be against the Panthers
  72. Parra_Power

The IRB Pacific Nations Cup Thread

The News I got Yesterday was a Shcoker for Me... Australia A got Aced/Owned/sh!ted on by the Junior Allblacks... The Final Score was 50-0... What an embarresment for Australian Rugby & both the Top Grade & Second Team losing in one Night...
  73. Parra_Power

The IRB Rugby Union Sevens Thread

The Thread about everything relating to the IRB Rugby Sevens Competition. If you got Stats, News, Previews & Reviews about the Matches & Off-Field Stuff this is the Thread to report it In.
  74. Parra_Power

Should the Soccer Section's Name be Changed to Football???

I think Hell No... But I'd like to know what other Kennelers think about this Topic that's begining to make a Stir in the Kennel's Other Sports Section. So Kennelers What's the Better name for this Section The Classic Australian Name: Soccer Or the EURO Version: Football???
  75. Parra_Power

Soccer Brawls, Nearly A Part Of The Game...

Any good Soccer Fan KNOWS how bad Soccer Riots Can Be, Well In the Last Month(March) & This Month April there have been 7 Riots in The Nationals Leagues Of Italy, Scotland, Greece, Honduras x2, Argentina & Spain. All of these Fights/Riots Turned ugly after Groups Of Fans argue about the Game or...
  76. Parra_Power

The Results Thread

I'll Keep this Vey Simple; Just another thread for the Weekly Results of the Super League & Discussion is Allowed but not Too Much, Were just trying to Getb the Results. Keep Posting...:arab:
  77. Parra_Power

Which Faction Was the Greatest Of All Time!!!

Just Starting A New Thread To Discuss About Which Stable/Faction was the Greatest. Add anything about the Faction You think is at the Top & throw in a Couple Videos about the Factions you think is the Greatest.
  78. Parra_Power

THIERRY HENRY Arsenal France Footballing Genuis WATCH THIS

Great Street Footbal Video Featuring Non-other than Thiery Henry.:D http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I29YfGEUIhU&mode=related&search=
  79. Parra_Power

The NSL Thread

Just A Thread to Remember and Reminiss on the League and how it shapped Australian Soccer into what Is Today. Also on How it was the Forunner for the A-League and the NSL Clubs that are Still in the A-League and the Ones that have Returned to State League or Have Left For Good. Try To Stats...
  80. Parra_Power

Perth in the NRL... A Posibbility Coming Closer

In January, 2007 The WARL(Western Australia Rugby League) Announced that they will be begining a Bid to enter a WA Club in the NRL by 2010. The Bid comes after the 2004 Expansion of the A Grade and Reserve Grade Competition. In 2006 The WARL won a position in the 2008 Expansion of the Jim...
  81. Parra_Power

Bring Doggies Back To Belmore

It has become too Apparent that Bulldogs Have Lost Their Average Crowd and has began to Fall ever since they Departed Belmore. The Original Home of the Doggies since the club began. It had been its House Basically until 1997 when in the 1998 Season they announced They were moving to the Sydney...
  82. Parra_Power

2007 Jim Beam Cup

Im Tipping the(Sydney Bulls) will make it 3 in a row Im also Tipping that They will also win the Minor Premiereship I am leaning to Erina Eagles or Chester Hill to get the wooden Spoon
  83. Parra_Power

Soccers Back in Buisness in Australia

With The A-league in its second play-off and the Socceroos world cup campaign 2006 firmly set in every Australian Sports Fans Mind i think starting a view for soccer would be a great idea considering its the fastest growing sport in Australias Big 2 Capitals !!!Go Sydney FC!!!
  84. Parra_Power

Hey Fellow Kennelists

Hey Fellow Kennelists-Watch the Video on Page 2(You Have To) Just here to say hi and great to be here:slick: