Search results

1. A

Fullback Discussion

hi guys not sure if this has been discussed, but I bumped into Nathan Gardner fb for nsw cup sharks yesterday. long story short, I asked him if he thought about fullback spot for the dogs and he says he has spoken with them and he's left it up to his manager. I don't know about you guys, but...
  2. A

Round 12 team named

is that list official compared to the list kevin moore announced?
  3. A

$BW Official Theme Song

Hey guys, just found out that over in Toulon, France, they have a special song for Sonny when he runs out in the red-colours of Toulon. Its Wyclef Jean ft. Akon, Lil Wayne - Sweetest Girl. "I'mma tell you, like you told me, Cash rolls everything around me", he used to be the sweetest girl...:D
  4. A

Jason Hethrington

i wish he'd come back to help out a bit i mean a former rep player cant harm us?
  5. A

Jason Hethrington

whatever happened to him i remember him back in the 1998 semi against the eels when he almost stole that try, champion moment imo, i know he ended up going to the london broncos but when he retired did he come back to australia, plus wouldnt it be a good idea for him to train our hookers a bit i...
  6. A

Willie Mason

hey guys i noe that willie is now the most hated player to leave belmore, but an honest question... If you were in Willie Masons position would you have done the same thing? i mean he left for less money, his reasons were that he disagreed with folkes and noad, and he said that its either...
  7. A

SGBall Players of the future !!

wateva i still reckon he may get signed by another club, he's just too good not to be signed by another team who'll offer him more than we could, gl to him though, wen did he switch to fullback i remember him at the greenacre tigers at the halves?
  8. A

SGBall Players of the future !!

neenan is a gun player future star but i dont think he'll stay chances are with the future halves already at the dogz with groom n barba i reckon he'll get pached by another club (cock-a-doodle-doooooo), maybe roosters
  9. A

Wayne Bennett to the Bulldogs in 2009

sorry lads as much as id like to believe it but the relationship that bennet has with bruno cullen he wont be leaving, he is a part owner of the club y would he leave to go to another club?
  10. A

Bulldogs Compared To Storm 2008

quinn to centre, geyer in at wing, and lima back to bench i think u forgot a qld'ander by the name of antonio kaufusi???
  11. A

The Myth Of Our Finals Record

dude you cant expect any team to make the finals and win each game to go on to the gf, its hard enuf making it in there, imo thats a pretty good statistic folkes should be proud of that
  12. A

Next weeks team

i hate to break all you dreams but folkes will stick to his usual lineup and no changes imo 1. patten 2. haz 3. millard (personally id go emilio, millard has stuffed us up 2games in a row now) 4. tonga 5. utai 6. roberts 7 sherwin 8. shrek 9. hughes 10. mason 11. sbw 12. ryan 13...
  13. A

Mason Out

wheres "kanecleal" he called tonga from his insiders, do you know if mase is playing kanecleal???
  14. A

Brisbane Injury List?

we have to win that game so we can build good momentum into the finals, and it will set us up for a crunch game for maybe our last home-game agenst storm
  15. A

Folkes to Coach Dragons

ok can sum1 plz confirm if any nz player is signing and are we all being sarcastic coz ill let folkes go if we get all the nzru team on $3contracts
  16. A

Brad Morrin Should Have.....

ah dude reality check last week bobcat got off a 2week suspension, and ur saying they are never fair, cmon
  17. A

100th year anniversery

hey ricko i went to bankstown grammar too, i left last year, represent BGS home of Brad Morrin
  18. A

O'Sullivan joins Roosters

wow its no secret how they are going to find their recruiting from now, move over doggies and lets sign melbourne storm players now
  19. A

Predict team vs rAidies

i wouldnt mind if it went like this: 1. patten 2. el masri 3. millard 4. nanai 5. utai 6. roberts 7. shifty 8. hickey 9. hughes 10. o meley 11. koups 12. ryan 13. sbw 14. holdsworth (hooker) 15. armit 16. maitua 17. te maari but somehow i doubt it will come about
  20. A

Team for Raiders Inside source

ill shout you a beer too, if not u change your nickname to "tosser07"
  21. A

How many weeks should Moron get?

agreed he wont crack fg until we run out of forwards, he might be the next cutler but for props, p.s. cutler is sh*t
  22. A

ATTENTION FOLKES: Teach your players kick-offs

yeah but if its going to be a problem you have to address it and as far as im concerned i dont want to be giving away a scrum outside the 10m agenst melbourne after kick-off to me it sounds like im throwing away the whole game
  23. A

its annoying coz it takes away a lot of excitement and it very easily undoes a lot of good work even if we dont get punished for it
  24. A

i mean cmon ive seen it about 5times this season that we have had poor communication off kick-offs, some drop ball, letting it go out, letting it bounce back towards the opposition, i mean whats the point of a set start if ur not going to use it to your advantage, something has to be done and...
  25. A

Brad Morrin + Wikipedia

lol they named timana as "tahuh" and brad as Morris
  26. A

50 worse transfers

yes i agree lets give him another year to player 40-odd games and score 6goals and then say he's crap...
  27. A

18th Man

yeah ok so u can fine tune it to make an 18thman come in regardless of condition and it doesnt count as an interchange if on report, but it does if a player wasnt placed under report
  28. A

18th Man

I was just reading the Telegraph article on sports about the dogs dragons game and it said in that Brownie was commenting about ryans hit on ryles, that if a player is injured and cannot continue for the duration of the night an 18thman is permitted at the expense of that injured player who...
  29. A

Groom SIGNS with Bulldogs!

dude i wouldnt have disagreed with u b4 but week by week, cmon are u telling me ur going to be that narrow minded to only think about next week, i mean can i think about semis or is that too far ahead?
  30. A

Random Bulldogs Pics

who reckons they could use a pick of sulivan and transform him into a dogz jersey, i wanna see how it looks
  31. A

Soccer The Liverpool FC Super Thread

yay go livo
  32. A

Liverpool 'agree' Benayoun switch

since when has rafa played the best side possible i mean zenden played ahead of kewell in the cl final, kewell is easily better than zenden n he was ahead of harry, rafa changes the squad too often its not funny, he'll get a decent go
  33. A

Kimmorley OUT!

whos going to replace him???
  34. A

Bulldogs side v Sharks named

whos going to replace noddy, i heard hes out 4 8weeks
  35. A

Corey Payne?

plz not another dragon, im sick of us going for dragons and eels i mean there are another 13more teams to sign players from...
  36. A

Steve Price Appreciation

i just gotta say that pricey deserves a massive wrap on the game, i mean his stats are 22tackles,21hitups,4offloads and 201m (most in the game), for a losing side and playing 80mins top stuff to him just shows that he's still got it, top stuff pricey well done mate!!!
  37. A

Millard Magic - Seeing double

did u even read the article, it said that ryan 2years younger than daryl who is 22??? last time i checked 22-2=20 not 18...
  38. A

F*ck You Arsenal!

but hey theres still a chance...so im guna start praying from now that lockyer signs with us
  39. A

F*ck You Arsenal!

dudes id be pissed too if i was you i mean if gerrard left livo and didnt bother making any major signings id be spewing too, but where one player leaves another resumes that role, so id expect a new signing, great talent and dont be surprised if eto'o goes to the gunners, keep your hopes up man
  40. A

Hookers For 08?

but corey cant play full80, we must make a hooker signing, do u reckon mid-season transfer, terence seu seu to the dogs...
  41. A

Liverpool have NO history: Mourinho

well he's not wrong i mean id expect chelsea to win no doubt with the squad they have, on paper im sure their best 16 incl. reserves are all capable of playing international, but hey mourinho any problems speak to abramovich and get a few millions, you can buy ronaldinho, adriano, eto'o...
  42. A

Mason slams Craig Wing

fair call from mase i dont disagree with him one bit, thats just stupid from craig wing, p.s. great call on all the kennel "insiders" who said craig was signing with us... _________________________________________________________________ Mason blasts Wing's publicity stunt Thursday, June...
  43. A

Hookers For 08?

wouldnt farah play hooker or u think he'd playing halfback, coz imo farah IS playing a halfback role for the tigers but with a number9 on his jersey
  44. A

Russel Crowe on Seven News

nah trust me rabbits can afford him remember they have a "special" salary cap coz they can afford wing, asotasi, kidwell, widders, vagana, peachey... all of which im sure are going to be minimum wage, so yeah theres room for maitua under their cap
  45. A

Who do you prefer as a halves combo??

personally all those who reckon shifty should be hooker, i doubt it will happen till the day wen dj establishes himself as a good running 5/8 and roberts is just too good and has well and truly earned the number7. till that day happens shifty is either hb or pl
  46. A

I Love the Kennel forum

dw tallis every "insider" on the kennel knows if wing is signing up next week and marsh too, dw dude trust me were just so blessed with "insiders" all over the kennel that they all know that players like wing,marsh,aiton just to name a few ae joining the dogs, my theory is its their preferred...
  47. A

Bulldogs 2008 Squads, Signings, Rumours, Contracts

Stuart flanagan i read on big league that stuart flanagan the guy that utai ripped his neck off last year n got sent off for it is close signing with the dogs too, hopes theres more to it than wat every "insider" on thekennel reckons that marsh, craig wing and whoever else is signing with the dogs
  48. A

Wrestling... Fake or Real?

yes, abz thats how we knew it from no tab how silly of me and 6billion other people out there who didnt know, thanks abz your a real hero:confused:
  49. A

Tigers to test Benji understudy

so that aside whos going to win origin maroons or sky blue poofs
  50. A

he is a special talent and i dont wanna sound like every other "insider" on the kennel, but my mate used to play club footy agenst him n he said that he was a freak of talent, he also played agenst shannon mcdonell and jarryd hayne who he said was the best player he ever played agenst, a flyer too
  51. A

i think he either will do ok or just be sh*t, hes a type of player where u give him the ball to score not to set up plays or be an orchestrator, gl to him nonetheless but im not expecting him to do well
  52. A

hahaha benji is named injury-prone, interesting article though but i dont think chris lawrence will be able to handle the position of 5/8 _________________________________________________________________ Wests Tigers will test teenage sensation Chris Lawrence's suitability as a long-term...
  53. A

Wrestling... Fake or Real?

ur wasting every1's time abz
  54. A

Roll Call VS Bye

any1 else other than him???
  55. A

Roll Call VS Bye

say if we were to play, and assuming phelps is out this week, who would u put into the wing spot?
  56. A

Roll Call VS Bye

well they only get 4rounds a year its only fair 4games in one rounds to verse all teams, they should be able to handle it
  57. A

Where is the SPEEED!!!!!!!!!!!

who cares our players still getthe job done, speed plays a role only in long range efforts like intercepts and linebreaks, obviously these dont occur too often in the game so it doesnt quite matter hazem is not slow, he kept up with slater wen he made that 100m try agenst us in 2005 patten...
  58. A

Something Bothering Me

i reckon it had to do with phelps out they were probably concerned with him and also folkes maybe wanting 100% focus
  59. A

Phelps hit (Videos)

sbw got 4weeks, crockett should get 4weeks as well, p.s. i loved hampsteads words, str8 out "yeah mate your off"
  60. A

Gimmie your top 3 signings you want at belmore!

the difference between dogs n roosters, is the cocks wait till they become rep players or big name stars and poach them from us, ahem to name a few, anasta, myles, o'meley, the exception is charlie tonga, but the dogs made players like luke patten, daniel holdsworth, lee te maari see the...
  61. A

Predictions Of Bulldogs vs Broncos Team

wont it be his 1st game back since the game agenst knights, last victory..hmm so that means by 15.06.07 (broncos game), it wouldve been over 1month since masons last game which was 06.05.07
  62. A

Let's put the 'L' word into play

makes u feel sorry for him aye...
  63. A

... Meanwhile Liverpool...

yeah and lockyer, thurston n bowen are signing with the dogs, i hope it will ACTUALLY happen
  64. A

Former Dog Isaac Luke To Debut

why are use complaining we are known for breeding our own talent, so wat if u 2 or 3 juniors left us for another team, te maari came to us, dragons neva gave him a go, n look how good he is, sure weve let some go but its not like we neva gave players a go, thurston had a go but we saw a better...
  65. A

Gimmie your top 3 signings you want at belmore!

bowen, thurston, lockyer
  66. A

Davui Gone?

2yrs at the dogs and he still hasnt got a run in fg, i remember he got named but hazem took his spot b4 kickoff..sounds to me like if he wants to go, then go, speaking of mid-season transfers, did anyone see matt elliots article about opening a transfer window in the nrl, similar to the...
  67. A

I hate Weidler, but he may have been right

its all bs imo, until some other journo apart from wiedler says it, then ill really think about it
  68. A

... Meanwhile Liverpool...

can livo make a massive signing, and quickly before man u or chelsea take them all...
  69. A

Hargreaves signing with Man U

heres the link i found on the fa premier league website http://www.premierleague.com/fapl.rac?command=setSelectedId&nextPage=enNewsLatest&id=1814254&type=com.fapl.website.news.NewsItem&categoryCode=NewsLatestFAPremierLeagueNews
  70. A

Hargreaves signing with Man U

hey guyz i just read on foxsports digital that hargreaves has agreed to a 5year deal with man-u n he's just waiting to come back from canada to put pen to paper, they also sed the reason he's leaving is their failure to qualify for cl next year
  71. A

My Email to 2ue, re: Danny Weidler

did it get read out???
  72. A

Who is faster?

asotasi was our fastest over 40m believe it or not, now he's the fastest prop over 40m in the nrl, but if he was the fastest over 40m wen he was with us, says alot about our pace in the backs...
  73. A

"Re-building period" a BS excuse for poor planning

i second that grimaldi was probably one of the most under-rated players in the nrl last year, so to say hes a waste is just plain trash
  74. A

Tevez Transfer

i reckon all that is abt to change im expecting some solid transfers maybe new defenders n definetly some new strikers, midfield im not too fussed about but it would be nice to see a new winger left or right, any1 heard of hitzlsperger from stuttgart, check him out he's really good, got a mean...
  75. A

do u rekon noad is under the name of "Abz"
  76. A

PJ-marsh, Craig Wing? hey guys im hearing left, right and centre from evry1 who reckons that their mates with marsh or mates with wing and that they're close to signing with the dogs...wing is likely to sign with waratahs, and pj-marsh i havnt heard anything from him, so im quite sick of...
  77. A

Tevez Transfer

u talking about livo?
  78. A

Gerrard Demands New Signings!!

gianluca zambrotta, not likely we'll get him but nor will we offer him a deal
  79. A

torres, eto'o or david villa any one or two ro three of them are my preferred striker signings as for midfield maybe quaresma from fc porto if ur thinking rw id take him and for defence doubt we need any new defenders but id take gareth bale
  80. A

Your 08 Squad

1. luke patten 2. hazem el masri 3. heka nanai 4. willie tonga 5. andrew emilio 6. daniel holdsworth 7. ben roberts 8. brett white 9. pj marsh 10. willie mason 11. sonny bill williams 12. andrew ryan (c) 13. reni maitua 14. lee te maari 15. nick kouparitsas 16. kane cleal 17...
  81. A

Roberts & Ngawini both under attack....

yes they're internationals, but that tag only adds a bit more, id rather have an origin player than a kiwi national, i mean seriously who would u prefer an origin player or a kiwi national, i really cant see inu handling origin as well as hunt or minichello or inglis or hodges or cooper or lyon...
  82. A

GERRARD CALLS FOR MAJOR SUMMER SPENDING Steven Gerrard has called for the promised cash bonanza to boost Liverpool's future and mend his broken heart in the wake of the Anfield club's Champions League final defeat in Athens. The weaknesses in boss Rafael Benitez’s squad were cruelly exposed...
  83. A

Tevez Transfer

livo is going to be in the hunt for him i reckon
  84. A

Football Firms

u mean blockbuster n video-ezy would have that?
  85. A

Sorry Viet!

tevez cant take whu to the top, wat if he loses form or gets injured, if u think u need just him to be the team on top, u got sh*t depth
  86. A

Football Firms

where can i find these movies? coz ive heard alot about the firms and seen a bit on youtube.com but where do i look?
  87. A

other sports - soccer

yeah leave it how it is, the league thread is called Rugby League, call them by their proper names.
  88. A

Liverpool signings

u got the link for it?
  89. A

Liverpool signings

whered u pull that one from, is it speculation or 4 real coz from wat i noe he's either staying at west ham or going back to corinthians
  90. A

Triple transfer swoop for Man Utd

gareth bale is brilliant, i playted him in fifa07 n he is a freakish player he nails in free kicks and is a really good defender sorta reminds of roberto carlos....i noe its fifa but that must count for sumthing p.s. LIVERPOOL CL Winners 2007!!!
  91. A

Liverpool signings

hey guys i just want to know who has the info as who livo are chasing over the summer transfers some say david villa/ fernando torres or eto'o, just want to know who really knows wats wat
  92. A

Marsh looking for offers

it would be fair amount if we can get him around 200k mark considering utai, perry n hughes leave, a quality hooker is rare for us so if we get him id be pretty comfy about it
  93. A

Kewell to play in Champions League Final

kewell should be there for the full 90, but i feel sorry for players who have been playing on the left wing coz he's just going to stroll into the final without any input prior to the lead up
  94. A

Man Utd v Chelsea (Spoilers)

^^^ sorry dude imma have to agree with FanoftheYears, i fell asleep too
  95. A

Liverpool v AC Milian discussion thread

you'll be tired, mate i have origin to watch, then livo in the morning and ive got a presenation and an exam for uni, no idea how im going to get it all done, but wen livo n qld win it'll at be worth it!
  96. A

Walsh next in Knights' No.7 line

why not sign him on a $600k over 3yr contract and he's never played fg and call him the next joey johns?
  97. A

Millard out of sharks game!

id rather rather have sum1 from harold mathews than cutler atm, seriously speaking, harold mathews just won a premiership, their winger scored the winning try, cutler needs another season in pl, hows my logic???
  98. A

Renis Try on Monday

it reminded me of the try of the season that rabbits got last year, although it had a kick involved n abt 11sets of hands hope we dont get try of the year n finished last too...
  99. A

Is Patten a chance if Mini is out ?

sorry mate but ur so blinded by love for the dogs u cant see other fullbacks in line, i suppose you think that all dogs players should be playing origin if available n the rest should be playing rep footy for nz???