Search results

1. rand0m3r

Should replace current jersey with pre-game shirt?

Miss the long V. can we buy these anywhere?
  2. rand0m3r

News ‘I tried to take my own life’: Inside the rise and demise of the Bulldogs

‘I tried to take my own life’: Inside the rise and demise of the Bulldogs Michael Chammas 27-34 minutes Des Hasler’s arrival at Belmore a decade ago set the club on a path to two grand finals. The pursuit of success led to a spectacular fall for the once proud club, which is only now...
  3. rand0m3r

'I was a ticking time bomb': Foran reveals incredible debt to Eels

Another Kieran Foran article about how he's in the best shape he's been and life outside footy is great. Let's hope he finally delivers something - we need someone to save us from embarrassment this season...
  4. rand0m3r

Who's gonna win the Grand Final?

It's gonna be a tough one. The Roosters have much more creativity/flair in attack with Pearce/Carney/Anasta but St George have strong backrowers and some classy centres.
  5. rand0m3r

1995 Retro jersey

How awesome is it that they are finally re-releasing the 1995 jersey? :D
  6. rand0m3r

Dogs vs Knights stream

is there a live stream of this game anywhere? is NRL streaming games this yr?
  7. rand0m3r

Weak backrow

i know everyone here is always very positive about the team and its prospects for the upcoming season. but i'm a bit of a realist, and i think we're lacking a bit of firepower in our backrow. it looks like the starters will be Ryan, Warburton and Stagg. to be honest, they're all very similar...
  8. rand0m3r

Four nations

who's broadcasting the four nations tournament and about what time are the games on (sydney time)?
  9. rand0m3r

Grand final broadcast?

Is the Leeds vs St Helens game on free-to-air or FOX?
  10. rand0m3r

Greg bird released

just sayin'.
  11. rand0m3r

New sponsors?

I just noticed on the bulldogs website that at the bottom there are links to VB and cadbury schweppes now. are they new sponsors of the doggies? and do u think they are major (i.e. jersey sticker ones)?
  12. rand0m3r

I know I've done the right thing

"Sonny Bill Williams' biggest regret in walking out on the Bulldogs was not being able to explain his reasons for doing so to his teammates and fans, but the Kiwi superstar believes he had little choice. As the league world was still coming to terms with his decision to quit the NRL for a $3...