Search results

1. X

Dally M awards

Ivan Cleary was robbed.
  2. X

News Cameron Ciraldo spotted in talks with Jason Taylor as Bulldogs move for former NRL coach

Was that the stat? an average of 32 points per game?!?
  3. X

Voice referendum

Everyone thinks you’re a leftie..
  4. X

Voice referendum

Nope. You’re wrong. See how easy it is to say?
  5. X

Conspiracy Debate Thread 2.0

Your mrs is fuckin stupid bro, doesn’t even know the covid colour codes that hospitals used. Jesus..
  6. X

That gay CEO ruined qantas and illegally fired people. Maybe qantas need to distance themselves from his agenda.. is probably what he’s saying. Scoobs.
  7. X

Name one then. You won’t . You can’t. You talk shit like scoobs. How was the marinara? any seafood in it?
  8. X

It’s all in your head scoobs.. Doesn’t make it true my friend.
  9. X

Well if she’s saying there’s no colour code for covid then she is a dumb fuck. If she says oh yeah bonghead , i do remember there is a colour code for covid tell him he’s right. Then she wouldn’t be a dumb fuck.
  10. X

So do you, my friend.So do you..
  11. X

It will be shit then.
  12. X

I believe your mrs is a dumb fuck so here we are.
  13. X

From you it seems kid. Name one.
  14. X

How is it tough? your mrs is obviously a fool. The hospitals all had covid specific colour coded charts. I couldn’t give a fuck how dumb she is, i’ve seen it you moron lolol
  15. X

Imagine posting the evacuation chart thinking it was the covid chart..
  16. X

Edgy
  17. X

Ok cool.. so name one in particular and then i’ll proceed to tear you a new one over it. Not hard. Just name one.. You won’t because you can’t. Nice try, kid.
  18. X

Voice referendum

Doogie has a split personality.
  19. X

Name one lie..
  20. X

oooh a gif!!
  21. X

Your mrs is stupid. The hospitals all had the covid colour chart to indicate areas of concern. Ask her again before your bongs. Or before her bongs.
  22. X

and you..
  23. X

Your mrs is as dumb as you then.
  24. X

Name one lie..
  25. X

You dumb fuck hahaha
  26. X

Cheers, scoop. More cases than ever but you know, don’t let the truth stop you.. lol.
  27. X

Interesting that nobody wants to talk about covid anymore since it slipped off the tv screens after the jab came out. And the data didn’t look good for the vaxxed. Ahhhh, it feels good to be right.
  28. X

Hospitals have different colour codes for covid in the area. It’s not that interesting.
  29. X

sorry.. lady of the night..
  30. X

Chinese being racist towards Indians

unsurprising really.
  31. X

slut
  32. X

Voice referendum

You say nope like you know.. lol, you don’t..
  33. X

Oh dear.. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC9416266/
  34. X

How?
  35. X

Put your wallpaper away scoobs.
  36. X

Case in point
  37. X

Imitation and all that..
  38. X

I thought you fucked off? lol, can’t help yourself scoobs..
  39. X

So you don’t understand the colour coding system the hospitals used either..
  40. X

Bolognese sauce
  41. X

So you don’t understand the colour coded system the hospital use and now you want to try and move the goalposts again because you’re a gaslighting fuckwit. Cool, scoobs. Bring it on..
  42. X

Righto kid.
  43. X

Yeah, wanna root?
  44. X

Oh fmd lol.. https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/health/health-problems/risks-of-long-covid-have-been-distorted-due-to-flawed-research-study-claims/news-story/e1d65f064497f23944a96bd2b28440d4
  45. X

i do prefer the local schoolies from brisbane water/ broken bay to anything else.
  46. X

You don’t seriously believe what you just said, do you?
  47. X

average age of deaths for covid = 85 lolol.. Good thing everyone got whacked.
  48. X

If God revealed himself he’d spit on you, liar.. You believed Neil Ferguson lol..
  49. X

And you’re running out of narrative. Which is why you stfu now.. Same as your mate scoobs..
  50. X

Nah, just find it funny that old mate threw the white flag up.. You’ve done the same thing it seems..
  51. X

Awww antivirals
  52. X

Such a cute white flag moment from the resident weirdo. Thanks for everything scoobs.
  53. X

I know exactly what it says..
  54. X

I’m 49 and still haven’t worked out if i like the sea roaches or not.
  55. X

Fried lasagne , Denuto..
  56. X

EFFICIENT DELIVERY OF DNA using lipid nanoparticles… https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC9416266/
  57. X

Because the hospital was in code orange and not code red, I told them there was no need for it as per their own health guidelines. The nursing unit manger agreed. Not hard when you’re not in denial. Hey scoobs?
  58. X

De-Nile.
  59. X

Denial, cool.
  60. X

Remember when the sick child wasn’t allowed to cross the border to get life saving treatment? What about the pregnant woman that was arrested in her home for a facebook post? The girl who was choked for not wearing a mask? The old lady maced for attending a peaceful protest? Yeah, neither...
  61. X

Cool. So you’re in denial. Not healthy but you do you..
  62. X

So you’re in denial. Cool. Get that ticket to Egypt
  63. X

I’ll take that as you don’t know the answers and never will..
  64. X

I know it must be hard for people to wake up to the fact they’ve been lied to for 3 years.. It’s not easy, i’m sure. All i’d suggest is to accept it and move on and learn from it. Don’t pretend it didn’t happen or you were a part of it because that’s not how you grow. That’s how you...
  65. X

Reminds of when they told people to double mask and not go outside..
  66. X

Is that produced by the CDC?
  67. X

But they believe you won’t get covid if the get the vaccine..
  68. X

Scoobs pretending he didn’t participate in the propaganda. Needle up.
  69. X

I love that you don’t believe it. I was pretty happy with myself at the time for not falling for the propaganda and now you’ve reinforced that feeling. Whenever a brainwashee doesn’t believe something, you know it’s actually true. So, thank you.
  70. X

I love that you don’t believe it. Shows the level of brainwashing you achieved..
  71. X

So the question still remains.. Why were there no mask biohazard bins for the deadly virus? Why was there a coordinated marketing campaign? How did the figure of 50,000 deaths in Australia by easter 2020 come about? Why were there no flu cases but still covid cases? All this and more in...
  72. X

Deflecting is when you pretend you didn’t participate in the propaganda of the last 3 years..
  73. X

Nothing was you. You didn’t lock down, you didn’t socially distance, you didn’t get vaccinated, you didn’t wear a mask, you didn’t look at the numbers every day, you didn’t believe the numbers, you didn’t believe masks worked. That was all you scoobs.. Even though it wasn’t all you 3 years...
  74. X

You were. Reason being, you got it numerous times and believed the results. Simples.
  75. X

Nope. It’s like you admit things and then deny them.
  76. X

Same person you called to be whacked up 4 times with an experimental vaccine without knowing what it was.
  77. X

Just because you say it, doesn’t make it true. The lunatic is the curtain twitching pcr test devotee..
  78. X

It needs to be televised at 11 am before they lose their shit. If it was back on the tv, they’d be posting the numbers up and twitching the curtains again.
  79. X

I love that you don’t believe it. It showcases how brainwashed you are.
  80. X

You admit things and then deny them. You’re a case..
  81. X

No.
  82. X

In other words, you’re a textbook case, scoobs.
  83. X

With you it’s easy, any textbook..
  84. X

Because i wouldn’t allow someone to stick a fake test into my nasal cavity? I’ll take it.
  85. X

The fact you don’t believe it, says quite a lot about where your thoughts come from. A washed brain..
  86. X

Yeah.. so you’re commenting on things you haven’t read. It’s quite obvious..
  87. X

It seems there’s a lot you miss..
  88. X

Except you don’t read them so can’t comment but do anyway.. Cool story scoobs.
  89. X

I walked out of hospital in my gown because they wanted me to do a test.. After a few phone calls i had my procedure without being nasally raped. With me, there is no half way.
  90. X

It did happen. The tool of the brainwashed is to attempt to deceive..
  91. X

That’s exactly what someone with voices in their head would say..
  92. X

So you’re in denial of 180 doctors dying, you’re in denial about fanny bleeds, you’re in denial about pcr tests being unreliable, you’re in denial about fauci wearing two masks, you’re in denial about case and death numbers being distorted, you’re in denial about masks being ineffective.. Maybe...
  93. X

I’ve talked about it since day one. The thing that got me was every single media organization across the world saying exactly the same words. That and the fake film crews in china, the fake passing out in china and the fake news of a bat from china. When you’re not scared and brainwashed...
  94. X

ask yourself #mrssnopes
  95. X

lol at Hackism. That guy still believes 80% of indigenous want a yes vote because 300 people were “surveyed” in the metropolitan.
  96. X

Makes as much sense of having your nasal cavity raped because your boss pays you..
  97. X

#mrssnopes
  98. X

Nothing new about it. That’s how far gone you are..
  99. X

Oh yeah.. I forgot about the fat man in the dress who identifies.. Hopefully his vagina bleeds out while he’s listening to sam smith and fauci talk about double masking..
  100. X

Anyone who blindly followed the marketing campaign and didn’t think for themselves should take a look downstairs. That means you scoobs. https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-12562479/amp/Covid-vaccines-vaginal-bleeding-women-period.html