Search results

1. N

Does anyone know...

Does anyone know if there are any muslim holidays i.e ramadan that start today?
  2. N

bebo not workin

is anyone elses bebo not workin?
  3. N

Help: Hair cut pics

im trying to find some pictures off the internet off a hair style so i can show the hair dresser what i want but i cant find the right picture. The style is kind of like short choppy layers up the top with long hair not like a mullet because u leave quite a bit of hair down the bottom...
  4. N

My new phone

People might remember a few weeks ago i lost my phone and today i got a new pink motorolla V3 has anyone else got this one and found it to be good? thanks
  5. N

Lost my Phone

Ok so no-one on hear will know where it is but ive lost my 6 month old phone...my parents are mad and im not allowed a new one until i can afford it which will not be until i get a job which isnt until next year because i am too young and i am currently getting no pocket money until 2007 because...
  6. N

Bebo help

Is anyone else's bebo not working? when i type it into Google and try and go into it it says it cant find server... but every other site works is anyone else having problems? thanks
  7. N

League's Drug Blitz

THE NRL's proposed drug testing policy will allow clubs to target players with a reputation for partying in a bid to stamp out recreational drug use in rugby league. In a radical new proposal likely to be approved by the NRL next month, players under suspicion for using illicit drugs can expect...
  8. N

Sharks have neva won a premiership

Please tell me i'm right and that sharks have NEVER won a premiership...my stubborn friends thinks they hav howeva im99% sure they havent...thanks
  9. N

Sonny Bill a Rooster by 2008 *rumor*

According to the Telegraph (okay not the most reliable source) but they reckon that by halfway through next year Sonny will annouce that he will be a Rooster in 2008...load of crap...i hope
  10. N

Bulldogs in Canb news

Just thought id post this up as most of you guys probably dont get the canberra times, it had a small article about what the Bulldogs did yesterday. It just said that the ones who couldn't do running were dropped off at Goulburn and had to bike ride to Canberra. Also said that today they...
  11. N

Friend Advice

Heya, i need sum out of my group advice on one of my friends. We were really good friends last year however, this year she turned all skanky and ditched out group. Now all her new friends hate her and shes come back to her old group (us). She seems to have changed back however i have a feeling...
  12. N

Sonny on sports news

Hey did anyone jst see sonny on the sports news? i missed the first bit he said however he was talking about bulkin up cos 'he didnt wana get bullied on the field' lol
  13. N

MSN Troubles

Is anyone else having trouble adding contacts on msn? Cos for the past two days its been saying to try again later..
  14. N

Tri Nations: Pics

Does anyone know where i can find some pics from tonights game? thanx heaps
  15. N

YAY! Bulldogs in Canberra

YAY! i miss out on a nrl bulldogs game in canberra but they are coming for some competition! Yay!!!!! sorry i just thought i wood share my excitement as nothing exciting ever happens in Canberra
  16. N

How do i delete stuff off my Ipod?

Hey, I was wondering if anyone knew how to delete photos or songs off the ipod? I accidently just put heaps of photos on that i didnt want to and i cant get rid of them, Thanks.
  17. N

PLEASE HELP! Ipod...

Ive just got the newest Ipod nano and it says i need to go onto www.itunes.com because i need to download the latest version of itunes for it to be compatiable with my ipod. I went onto the site but i cannot fidn what to download! Please help!
  18. N

Hoow do you put a pic in a thread?

How do i put a pic into a thread? Thanks
  19. N

Rebecca Wilson the Hyprocrite

I read in the 'S' magazine liftout from Sun Herald that Rebecca Wilson has a history of DUI...so why the hell is she so critical of the Bulldogs when she has a history herself?!?!
  20. N

Another Reni Mix-up

Is it just me or does the article about Jarryd Hayne on page 92 of the Sun Herald, does the picture look like Reni and not Jarryd?
  21. N

YouTube

Does anyone know how to save the YouTube videos so that you dont have to keep downloading them? Thanks
  22. N

I just Watched Footy Chicks...

Did anyone else just watch Footy Chicks on SBS? I thought it was disgusting how these girls lives revolved around sleeping with as many players as possible...there parents must be so proud to see them on a show like this not...anyway i thought i would just say that as those girls really...
  23. N

Footy Chicks

This Friday at 10pm on SBS there is this show about NRL and AFL groupies and comments about them from past and present players.
  24. N

Gangs Info Please

Hey guys sorry to take the attention off our loss but i have to write this essay on gangs and i was wondering if anyone had any idea on why people join gangs? Thanks Heaps
  25. N

Who Else cried?

Am i the only dogs fan who cried tonight? It probably didnt help that my sister was rubbing it in but i just buried my face in the blanket and cried...i cried some more when my dad came home making dumb jokes so i blamed it all on him that we lost. Oh well, i'll just go shopping tomorrow and...
  26. N

Asotasi Passes Fitness Test

I just heard on Fox Sports that Asotasi has passed he's final fitness test for Fridays match!
  27. N

Once Were Warriors

Does anyone know the rating of Once Were Warriors? Cos i have to do an assignment on Maori culture but i cant see it if its R...thanks
  28. N

Belly Button Piercing

I was wondering what everyone thinks about belly button rings? Cos' im trying to convince my parents to let me have one and they think its skanky but i think they can look really pretty! Thanks