Search results

1. 04 Dreaming

Official Gus on Randy’s Sports Bar

Time stamp 0:56-1:25
  2. 04 Dreaming

Official Haas rejects 3 clubs including Bulldogs

“Haas has reportedly already informed clubs lower down on the ladder - Tigers, Bulldogs and Dragons - he is not interested, with his aim to win a premiership.” Source: The Courier Mail...
  3. 04 Dreaming

Official Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs becomes first footy club to provide free tampons

The Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs has become the first club to provide something free, but the change is long overdue. A rugby league club has become the first to deliver on the long overdue allowance of free menstrual products for players. The Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs on Sunday became...
  4. 04 Dreaming

Opinion Realistic Transfer Targets

Most of the recruitment talk on here focuses on guys like Payne Haas, Tino Faasuamaluaie but the reality is this is unrealistic chatter, they’re not coming. I’ve put togethera list of REALISTIC recruitment target options (off contract 2023/24) across each position who you can bet your bottom...
  5. 04 Dreaming

Can someone explain Gould’s Fainu prison visit

Serious question. Phil Gould. 900,000 big ones per year, on the clock heads to the prison to visit convicted stabber (guilty of wounding with intent to cause grievous bodily harm). This character has also been found guilty of filming sex acts without consent. Manase Fainu’s highly towted...
  6. 04 Dreaming

Official Phil Gould visits ex-Manly NRL hooker Manase Fainu in prison

Staff Writers from News.com.au July 18th, 2023 11:43 am Bulldogs general manager Phil Gould has confirmed he visited former Manly hooker Manase Fainu in jail to check on his wellbeing. Gould has also been in contact with Fainu’s talented younger brothers Latu and Samuela, but stopped short of...
  7. 04 Dreaming

(Perspective) Nice win, but..

That was a reserve grade South’s team and we still only scraped the win Still conceding 30+ points major concern We probably won’t win another game this season, so we should party hard tonight. Well done to the boys particularly the young fellas who stepped up eg Wilson and Sexton
  8. 04 Dreaming

Rd 19 vs Rabbitohs 3-2-1

3. Averillo 2. Sexton 1. Burton
  9. 04 Dreaming

Are you on the bus?

Time to take stock and see where the fan base is currently at in relation to the call out from Reed in the press conference yesterday. Mahoney following 66-0 defeat to the Knights : “We know this club is headed in the right direction. Fans don’t have the right to boo or criticise. If you’re not...
  10. 04 Dreaming

Time to hear from John Khoury and Aaron Warburton

They’ve been totally silent all year as Gus and Ciraldo and players speak for the club and offer up excuses galore and false promises as we sink deeper and deeper to new lows. Id like to hear from our leadership team, CEO and Chairman. What is the go? Or is Gus really running the show as is the...
  11. 04 Dreaming

Opinion Sack Gus & Ciraldo

Writing is on the wall early. We’ve somehow done the impossible and gone backwards since Barrett despite strengthening the roster. Get rid of these 2 idiots now! The Knights are awful and they’re embarrassing us. This is absolutely fucked!
  12. 04 Dreaming

Opinion Crichton the Slug

How slow did this guy look? DCE’s old legs mowed him down with ease and prob gave him a 10m head start. Acceleration looked ordinary too, looked like a tortoise out of the blocks Alarm bells for our new fullback. Surely we need some more pace in that position to be a effective Im thinking...
  13. 04 Dreaming

Output Watch: Mahoney v JMK

As at completion of R15: Mahoney (Salary: 750k) Games Played: 14 Trys: 2 (0.14 per game) Try Assists: 5 (0.35 per game) Line Break Assists: 6 (0.42 per game) Line Breaks: 2 (0.14 per game) Tackle Busts: 10 (0.71 per game) Tackles: 584 (41.7 per game) Missed Tackles: 67 (4.79 per game)...
  14. 04 Dreaming

Your preferred halfback 2024

Candidates appear to be settled shortlist. Who is your preference? ps. Don’t say Hunt. It’s confirmed he wont be coming
  15. 04 Dreaming

Opinion Mid year fire sale - who’s on the list

Approaching mid season transfer time, always plenty of action between clubs looking to strengthen their rosters in certain areas. Gus surely working behind the scenes to bring in some new talent to bolster our top 30, but the big question is who will he/we shed in exchange. The obvious ones...
  16. 04 Dreaming

News Bulldogs defend players bye-round Holiday after Phil Gould’s Knights spray

That Queensland sun sure feels nice, Gus. Bulldogs players have escaped the Sydney cold – and mid-season blues – during the club’s bye weekend but their exit has raised the hackles of Newcastle officials. Knights management are still recovering from a withering spray they copped from Bulldogs...
  17. 04 Dreaming

News Sex Offender Rolf Harris dead at 93

Tie me kangaroo down, sport.
  18. 04 Dreaming

Opinion The Gould/Khoury/Warburton regime have combined all of our mistakes from the past decade, and repeated them in the present.

First things first - this isn’t a whinge thread, it’s a facts thread. So if anyone wants to refute, then refute away. Let’s hear it. For me, the alarm bells started ringing as soon as we signed up Gould. An egotistical figure who’s happy to take full credit for any successes he’s been...
  19. 04 Dreaming

Opinion Lincoln Smith

I’ve been pretty fucken impressed by this young polar bear forward at Penrith. High work rate, strong charges took me back to the old halcyon days of Jamma and Tolman going punch for punch through the middle. Couple of big polar bears who were fearless and tireless high work rate polar bears. I...
  20. 04 Dreaming

Rd 11 vs Warriors 3-2-1

3. Harry edwards 2. Reed 1. Blake wilson
  21. 04 Dreaming

Opinion Sign Shaun Johnson

If we’re serious we should be opening the cheque book and signing SJ to a 3 year deal, 3 million dollars should get it done. We need a bloody halfback. He’s in the form of his life and can turn us around. Oluapu doesn’t look like much of a game manager and his kicking game looks piss poor...
  22. 04 Dreaming

Opinion CC = Coach Clueless!

I’ve seen enough. Gus is a fucking moron for this appointment and as far as I’m concerned, past his own use by date. Back to Ciraldo; - ridiculous selections, prime example persisting with the Perham at fullback experiment - halfback Oluapu injected after 30 mins each week. Wtf? - the...
  23. 04 Dreaming

Braidon Burns Appreciation Thread

I respect the toughness of all NRL players, but Burns was on another level tonight. Battling injury for almost the full 80 and he’s played a blinder. Tough as an old pair of boots. Tough carries, tough tackles and setting up Averillo with some great innovation from the back. What a performance...
  24. 04 Dreaming

Pudding guts Mahoney

If we had our time again to choose between re-signing Jeremy Marshall King or inviting Reed for a succulent Chinese meal, what would you choose? I think I’d rather have kept Jez. He was awesome last year and continues to be awesome with the ‘Phins. Pudding guts was pretty average last year and...