Search results

1. 04 Dreaming

Official Gus on Twitter

Titans are there for the taking, an absolute must win as u said. 1 win can bring the confidence to win 2. If we dont get off the mark against the titans then we will absolutey be 0/7 heading into the bye
  2. 04 Dreaming

Would You Sign Wayne Bennett for 2025?

Gould needs to drop the ego and pay the asking price so that we can just get some key position quality within the squad as we currently have zero. Ur correct May looks like the next best available option after we lowballed and missed out on AFB. If Bennett is interested then its a no brainer...
  3. 04 Dreaming

Iron Mike V Jake Paul

Mike will be paid handsomely for letting jake paul win this fight. The fact that jake Paul is making probably hundreds of millions throughout his boxing career is a sad reflection of where society is at and where its heading for the future. Very concerning
  4. 04 Dreaming

Official Gus on Twitter

@Berries is one of the sharpest rugby league minds on this forum
  5. 04 Dreaming

Would You Sign Wayne Bennett for 2025?

Id say 1 top forward short (eg. AFB quality), a quality half and a quality fullback short of being able to at least challenge for top 8. A couple of handy back up middles would probably help our cause also. The head coach position is also an issue. We are so far off the pace its not funny.
  6. 04 Dreaming

Official Gus on Twitter

I dunno mate have u had a look at our draw? We will get 2pts from the bye in r8 but until then I think we’ll be 1 from 7
  7. 04 Dreaming

Official Gus on Twitter

2022: 12th (-192 F/A) 2023: 15th (-309 F/A) 2024: 17th currently With incremental ‘improvements’ made to the playing roster year on year as well as key coaching appointments
  8. 04 Dreaming

Social Media Matt Lodge

Just another prime example of the myth that “no decent forwards have been available” for the past couple years. Tapuha was cut loose by the Roosters end of 2022 before he was eventually signed up by the sharks. I think theres been plenty of decent forwards available, weve either just missed out...
  9. 04 Dreaming

2024 Round 2 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

For all the hype around Ilias before he came into grade hes been a major disappointment hasnt he
  10. 04 Dreaming

Official Gus on Twitter

Please show me where I have ever abused u. If u cant provide evidence then pls remove this post of urs as it is slanderous
  11. 04 Dreaming

Opinion You can't win games by defence alone?

I will admit ive seen some minor improvement in our defensive structures but u are correct in ur assessment. Unless we are defensively sound enough to hold our opponents to 6 points or less every week then we wont be winning any games with our rudderless attack. By my count we have scored just 2...
  12. 04 Dreaming

Official Gus on Twitter

Thanks mate hope ur well
  13. 04 Dreaming

Official Gus on Twitter

I wont lower myself to hurling petty insults so lets agree to disagree. Its a pity your glowing training reports hasnt translated to glowing on Field performances as yet but lets hope that changes soon
  14. 04 Dreaming

Official Gus on Twitter

Good on you and im sorry that u have had to deal with abuse solely because ur a woman on a footy forum who occasionally presents an opinion that isnt full of toxic positivity
  15. 04 Dreaming

News He’s going to be a great No. 6’: Ciraldo shuts down Burton move after Bulldogs star ruled out

Its a pickle of a situation for Gould because as we all know Gould trumpeted the fact that he would be topping up Burtons contract even before a ball was kicked in 2023 simply because gould felt the contract he was on was unders for his ability. Now since he gave Burton that top up his form has...
  16. 04 Dreaming

Who will win the premiership?

Panthers are still the team to beat. Roosters next best imo. Manly the smokey if key players can stay fit
  17. 04 Dreaming

Kurt Mann to half/5/8

I thought edwards did ok at link man last year considering he was thrust into it. My link man pecking order would be Mann number 1 by a mile, followed by Edwards. Salmon 3rd, just another penrith dud who was a beneficiary of their system and yet disposable from their perspective. He looked good...
  18. 04 Dreaming

No Source TPJ Rumours seem Legit ..

He is currently playing in a broncos feeder team in q-cup. It is only a matter of time before he is back in broncos colours
  19. 04 Dreaming

Official Gus on Twitter

Not sure if @wendog33 would agree with that? And Ive been more than consistent in my views and theyve proven spot on time and time again. Are u happy with what weve produced on Field so far?
  20. 04 Dreaming

Official Gus on Twitter

Incorrect. He came out with the “more pain to come” statement only once things started going really pear shaped after the 66-0 loss to the knights which was pretty much three quarters into the season. There was no mention of this prior. It was all rainbows and lollipops in both the 2022 and 2023...
  21. 04 Dreaming

Official Gus on Twitter

Facts only champ
  22. 04 Dreaming

Official Gus on Twitter

From what I can see and by going off what was reported to me by @Berries and others there was infighting in just about every thread with the usual toxic positivity suspects involved in derailing them all
  23. 04 Dreaming

Critta to FB

Dont mind this at all moe. I predicted it, and have now seen enough of crichton at centre within our lineup to know hes wasted out there and in order to try and get best bang for our near million dollar a season bucks we should move him to fullback. Hes one of our best with ball in hand so lets...
  24. 04 Dreaming

Official Gus on Twitter

Just a question. There are some rabid supporters of this club born in the 1960s that display certain traits similar to urs
  25. 04 Dreaming

Belmore, next week v Tits

I cannot wait to be part of the positivity crew either mate but I will be in there when the club earns my trust and support on merit rather than via pre season hype and Goulds Twitter feed. This fanbase keeps falling into the same old traps and need to sharpen up
  26. 04 Dreaming

Official Gus on Twitter

Were you born in the 1960s?
  27. 04 Dreaming

I only ever want whats best for the club. Throwing gus in charge of everything and bringing in CC to attempt to pantherise us isnt it. Blind Freddie can see its a futile exercise and we have gone backwards since Gus came in when we shouldve been in a sharp upswing due to our enviable cap...
  28. 04 Dreaming

Disgraceful and if they were born in the 60s then sadly I dont see them changing there behaviour. Well I got banned for “negativity” lol, I believe Polly was banned for the same reason. Some of the opinions on here lately have definitely shifted to the more negative end so hopefully everyones...
  29. 04 Dreaming

Official Gus on Twitter

U have certainly changed ur tune and fair play to u for it bazildog. Ur starting to ask some of the same questions that u would be aware ive been asking for a long while. I even saw you refer to kiks, addo-carr, crichton etc as ‘luxury signings’ that do nothing to change our overall fortunes...
  30. 04 Dreaming

Ur right mate and well done on holding the fort here over the past month or so. Still cant believe the abuse levelled against us during the off season for not buying into the toxic positivity culture on here
  31. 04 Dreaming

3-2-1 Round 2 vs Sharks

3. Mann 2 curran 1 kikau
  32. 04 Dreaming

Hasler is outgunned in terms of his playing stocks compared to us but my fear is he will out-coach Gould and CC. We really should be winning next weekend
  33. 04 Dreaming

Kurt Mann to half/5/8

Mann has been prob our best player in the role hes In so lets not mess with the few things that are actually working well. Id be bringing Sexton in for hutch who has been near abysmul
  34. 04 Dreaming

News Canterbury Bulldogs chairman John Khoury set to step down

Yep I predicted many months ago Khoury would not have the support to be re elected for another term as chairman and yet again im proven right. Driussi has my blessing as chairman and I wish him well. Gould will no longer have total control over our club which is a great thing
  35. 04 Dreaming

Pre Game Thread, Trial 1: Bulldogs vs Storm @ Belmore, 7pm Thu 15-Feb

Trials are extremely important for us we still working out our key combinations. All our trials will be auditions for 75% of the squad, so many spots up for grabs
  36. 04 Dreaming

Ive analyzed both line ups too @Polly Power we should be putting them to the sword tonight and I hope we do
  37. 04 Dreaming

What do we think of the big Luch

Perfect tpj replacement id be suprised if the club doesnt sign him up at some point
  38. 04 Dreaming

Looks like ur mail was spot on @Polly Power gus did name him at halfback
  39. 04 Dreaming

News Player who walked out

Saying he had momentary mid season regrets about joining us is weak leadership yes I stand by that statment
  40. 04 Dreaming

@mods this thread has run its course shut it down. the insults directed at Topine throughout as well as others now making light of the situation it beyond disgraceful taste
  41. 04 Dreaming

Mahoney thinking to himself that he wished he stayed at the eels is in no world a comparable ‘mental struggle’ to Topine who has had to withdraw from his day to day work due to a serious mental health battle. Ur pathetic comparison is an insult to topine
  42. 04 Dreaming

I hope not we dont have the right to role out C graders in these trials. The A team contenders need to be all hands on deck from trial 1 working on combinations and cohesion
  43. 04 Dreaming

Opinion Buzz on Twitter

No agendas involved this end just call it how I see it
  44. 04 Dreaming

Opinion Pre Season Training

Dont mind that hes got a cannon right foot for a little fella
  45. 04 Dreaming

Official 2024 SG Ball, Harold Matts Squads , Scores and Team News

Just read Michael Gabrael who we just let go scored a hat trick for Sharks SG ball on the wkend
  46. 04 Dreaming

News 'We need to get to the bottom of it': Manager baffled as Bulldogs ice out skipper

Dont disagree with u there champ. I wouldnt mind getting paid 20k per week and not have to answer to anyone either
  47. 04 Dreaming

News 'We need to get to the bottom of it': Manager baffled as Bulldogs ice out skipper

Raymond has surely had the last laugh here as were partially paying for him to play at another club where he will be respected for another 2yrs. I wish him all the best was always a great club man and is a bulldogs 100 game+ Veteran. Always had the interests of his team mates at the forenfront...
  48. 04 Dreaming

Opinion Buzz on Twitter

Ive got some advice for everyone - follow the rules. They can be found hear - https://www.thekennel.net.au/forum/index.php?threads/forum-announcement-2024-important-please-read.127800/ Ive also got the dictionary definition of whata a forum is for everyone to refresh there memory on; a medium...
  49. 04 Dreaming

Opinion Buzz on Twitter

Concerned supporter. Had enough of the misery and ongoing mismanagement
  50. 04 Dreaming

Opinion Buzz on Twitter

Rothfield has the wood on Gould big time. Drip feeding a little bit of the topine situation on the cusp of our AGM is quite cheeky. Lets not forget when rothfield locked horns with Gould over the pub shares debacle gould went to water v quickly. Rotthfield is ahead on points without a shadow of...
  51. 04 Dreaming

This has absolutely nothing to do with titmus so why would we bring that into it. Why are u bringing it up? Everyone can acknowledge that his situation was tragic
  52. 04 Dreaming

Theres many layers to this. It aint a pretty situation
  53. 04 Dreaming

God forbid members of this forum ever have kids who come to them with a mental health problem. Poor kids will be told there pathetic weak c___ and told to f____ off
  54. 04 Dreaming

Ur speaking on something u clearly have no broader understanding of, or even a basic level understanding
  55. 04 Dreaming

Terrible comparison, completely different cases and impacts being argued
  56. 04 Dreaming

Ofc im aware this stuff exists champ. But if an employee experiences humiliation or some form of mental distress at the hands of a ‘punishment’ - im telling u now the employer will have a case to answer.
  57. 04 Dreaming

What u have said wouldve flied in 1994,2014, maybe 2014 but certainly not in 2024. Employees dont have to just blanket “do what ur employer tells u to do” isnt the case anymore because the breadth of things they can ‘reasonably’ ask u to do shrinks by the day. As for ‘punishments’ - this is...
  58. 04 Dreaming

Really poor form pls consider retracting that post
  59. 04 Dreaming

Yesterday wasnt a feel good story it was a publicity stunt
  60. 04 Dreaming

Ive heard that isnt the full story theres a bit more to it
  61. 04 Dreaming

This is huge. My best wishes are with young jackson with his recovery
  62. 04 Dreaming

News Once in a lifetime’: How Bulldogs landed UFC’s greatest fighter straight off the plane

It aint that hard bro. Plenty of sporting icons and motivational speakers out there that dont have domestic violence, sexual assault, drug offences and the rest against there names. Being an absolute scum bag of a human will always outweigh sporting achievement and im disappointment the club...
  63. 04 Dreaming

News Once in a lifetime’: How Bulldogs landed UFC’s greatest fighter straight off the plane

Its just v funny at this point the double standards and hypocrisy from our fans. We could sign up Vince mcmahon to mentor our Womens team and ***** on here would salute the club and gus for it
  64. 04 Dreaming

Cant believe the club is endorsing this disgraceful man. Did no one bother to check his list of felonys before bringing him in and glorifying him?
  65. 04 Dreaming

Feel good News Article - Mahoney

Maybe u can share the ‘facts’ u had suggesting terrell was definately Belmore bound according to what u ‘heard’
  66. 04 Dreaming

Facts are u were involved in the disgusting topine pile on and u are cherry picking what u will and wont criticise to suit your Gus cucked agenda
  67. 04 Dreaming

and what about Jackson Topine @Hotdog Youve been a member here since 2021 so u wouldve seen all the disgraceful comments from the bulk of members here who labelled him pathetic, weak and cowardly amongst other things. Jackson is currently on mental health leave. Upon going thru ur post history...
  68. 04 Dreaming

News Liam Knight

Lol Lets see a pics of u boys significant others they must be super models
  69. 04 Dreaming

Well said mate ur the most balanced member of this forum and u should be commended for that . I cant think of any club captain whos ever come out publicly to say hes regretted his decision to be at the club at the same time that hes still captain of the club. Totally unprofessional, immature...
  70. 04 Dreaming

I feel sorry for u that youve attempted to use that as a comparison to what I was talking about
  71. 04 Dreaming

Same lot for sure. Still in denial about it all. 2022 Peponis medal winner JMK still got more Dally M votes than mahoney despite playing half the amount of games and battling injury throughout. Mahoney was actually one of parras few weak links in 2022
  72. 04 Dreaming

Its been proven beyond doubt that I was right about that but this isnt a luai thread this is a mahoney captaincy thread. Stay on topic stop derailing
  73. 04 Dreaming

Admitting these things publicly is a sign of weakness and lack of maturity and is unheard of from a club captain (if not, pls show me proof of other examples). Our former greats would be disgusted wit these comments from our extremely prilvilged current captain
  74. 04 Dreaming

Opinion Finally, some positive news

I kindly request u no longer engage with me im fearful u may turn violent
  75. 04 Dreaming

Red flags deluxe. This guy should not be our captain nor should flat earth burton. I hate to say it but I think crichton should be our captain
  76. 04 Dreaming

@King Gus i received an anonymous tip about u. How many not so positive things did u say in the past here to have multiple accounts perma ban? Come clean
  77. 04 Dreaming

Opinion Pre Season Training

We could sort the club out if they got us in the same room
  78. 04 Dreaming

Coaches, like players, do not always improve with experience and are simply found to be not up to it. The perils of employing a rookie coach to a rich 5 yr contract…
  79. 04 Dreaming

WWOS MOLE Terrell May

And never will in his time here since weve put him in charge of the club answerable to no one
  80. 04 Dreaming

News Josh Morris goes in-depth on the play of new Bulldogs signing Stephen Crichton

He wont be getting clean ball in the positions he was used to very often here. Ill give it 6 rounds and all our fans will turn on him and bag it for being a waste of money
  81. 04 Dreaming

News Josh Morris goes in-depth on the play of new Bulldogs signing Stephen Crichton

Unfortunately he will be totally ineffective as a centre in our setup. Its a pitty he obv hasnt been able to show signs of a top fullback
  82. 04 Dreaming

WWOS MOLE Terrell May

Not to worry we will have makatoa and suluka-fifita in the bag
  83. 04 Dreaming

Bulldogs express interest in Panthers flyer Taylan May

We are cellar dwellers that attitude wont work. Every single premium key position player we have chased has knocked us back under these same circumstances
  84. 04 Dreaming

Bulldogs express interest in Panthers flyer Taylan May

No. The issue is we have been going about it backwards. We have happily paid overs for wingers, back towers and centres but then Gus wants to lead with his ego and refuse to pay overs for key position players that we need like AFB. We are desprate for a good prop and needed to pay a bit of overs...
  85. 04 Dreaming

Trial v Sharks

Ciraldo was looking pretty fit at training I think theres some chance Gus names him on the bench in a forward rotation role
  86. 04 Dreaming

The young man spoke eloquently and gave a very fair assesment and even displayed a bit of empathy for us. Usual suspects on here dishing out abuse and toxic behavior in general
  87. 04 Dreaming

Official RFM granted immediate release

Plz stop de-railing threads with these baseless accussations
  88. 04 Dreaming

Official RFM granted immediate release

Gould. Re-signed him for 23/24/25 and awarded him club captaincy from 23
  89. 04 Dreaming

Opinion Stefano Utoikamanu get-out clause for 2025

This is all coming from u who expressed public support for someone reporting/snitching on me over a joke that was aimed at no one and 99% of the population wouldnt find offense in. U are a major hypocrite but I dont think u have the self awareness to ever realise this unfortunatly Btw go an...
  90. 04 Dreaming

It was a light hearted joke champ relax. Ur accusation is quite contradictry
  91. 04 Dreaming

Entire 2021 squad gone.

Ofcou it was at his own instigation his value will skyrocket after a yr as panthers starting centre. And yes my ban was self elected ask the mods
  92. 04 Dreaming

News ‘Chopping and changing’: Burton’s big call on Dogs’ halves mystery as new recruit shines

Needs to work on his defense, passing, short kicking and decision making. Ive got him marked as centre from r1. Sexy and Hutch in the halfs. Ive been impressed by both
  93. 04 Dreaming

Maybe if he does his ACL or breaks both his legs we can pounce
  94. 04 Dreaming

News Signed 2 years. Suluka Fifita

Of course he is signed. Xmas come early for souths Gus coming knocking to take a fringey with an ACL off there roster for them