Search results

1. ..shurrup..

The reason some girls stay single....

LOLLLLLL wow thats an interesting voicemail to receive
  2. ..shurrup..

Where Did You Witness the Choking?

at the pub, was meant to be there for a bday lol was jumping up and down for broncos...
  3. ..shurrup..

Pics of your car/house/boat/cat/dog dressed up for the finals

i will be decorating the house if we get into grand final...i got some clip on hair extensions coz i lost my others...and my nails will be blue and white! my car only has dogs dice atm needs more :)
  4. ..shurrup..

Sydney clubs - were is your favorite at

lol well tbh my clothes are not over priced and im often complimented on the things i buy...so im happy to see guys in nice clothing that didnt cost them a ****load!! loll and plus its the guy not the brand he is wearing thats important
  5. ..shurrup..

hahaha okay if you say so...only coz reni is in ur sig lol nah but you can usually find nice things at most shops just have to know how to wear it ;)
  6. ..shurrup..

hahah actually that makes perfect sense...he didnt even get a proper answer from my friend... lol seriously can u imagine giving ur facebook out? :confused: lol but boy does that make sense lol.... some guys at clubs are disgusting though...love seeing them get kicked out :D
  7. ..shurrup..

na tarocash and YD have nice shirts too
  8. ..shurrup..

hahaha yep the arab music always goes off.... lol i dont really notice the arabs much when we go out lol... however the arab guys that i go clubbing with dont fit into any of those categories i think loll.. although one guy asked my friend if she had facebook.....what happened to phone...
  9. ..shurrup..

they even play arab music lol
  10. ..shurrup..

Do Gentlemen Still Exist?

i agree with you...i dont think a girl should expect it but if a guy offers it thats wonderful.... i always try and offer to pitch in... as for the gentlemen there are still some out there... i think holding a door open is common courtesy...i hold doors open for people too...and as...
  11. ..shurrup..

Roosters Rugby League Joke - LOL !

hahahaha me tooo love the joke!!!!!!!!!
  12. ..shurrup..

Ever walked face-first into a pole?

nope never lol
  13. ..shurrup..

hahaha yeah twice ive been on guestlist...i wont ever take the chance of going without guestlist id be shattered if i were rejected... love it that much :love: not enough of them lol... saw utai and emelio there a couple of weeks ago though
  14. ..shurrup..

"Get It Off Your Chest" Thread

jorgie i lol'd :)
  15. ..shurrup..

lulz

http://www.thekennel.com.au/forum/showthread.php?t=64854 :p
  16. ..shurrup..

Old Husband Store Joke

hahahaha i love it
  17. ..shurrup..

21yr old dies.

ok...
  18. ..shurrup..

hahaha i dont even notice them... what annoys me though is the sleezy old men ewww
  19. ..shurrup..

Matty Johns Jokes.

hahahhahaa lol :)
  20. ..shurrup..

Reni Maitua tests positive for drugs

:( ahhhh what a waste
  21. ..shurrup..

Bulldogs interested in 13 year old rising star.

lol way too early for him
  22. ..shurrup..

The Kennel Photo Discussion Thread

id last longer than you hth
  23. ..shurrup..

i do why :o
  24. ..shurrup..

21yr old dies.

r.i.p thats soo sad rami :(
  25. ..shurrup..

Mother couldn't resuscitate child because of Ants in her mouth

omg thats terrible :( poor girl... what disgusting people
  26. ..shurrup..

NRL players should visit brothels! [article]

lol doo not agree with this idea
  27. ..shurrup..

Referee Steve Clark cops barrage of abuse

comes down to whether you value money enough to hurt someone i suppose... he shouldnt be copping threatening abuse....a few random comments about how dumb his decision was is quite justified... but anything that is threatening is too much
  28. ..shurrup..

Axe Clark to send a message: Moore

definitely something needs to be done.. we have missed out on 2 points...and i hope those points dont come to matter a great deal at the end of the season
  29. ..shurrup..

what

can u change our usernames????????????
  30. ..shurrup..

lol thats the room i stayed in for most of the night and had so much fun :o then again i was drinking a lot that night...
  31. ..shurrup..

u stole my suggestion... tank on friday is the best....:love::love: went for my bday and my besties bday....both times have been for free :) seriously awesome music....there is not one song i want to sit down for!!!!!!! also...albions is great :) i like pontoon...not so much the...
  32. ..shurrup..

Males are...

yeah its great when the girls and guys treat each other the same but its not always the case.. as kurry mentioned earlier...you could be the best girlfriend to a guy and he could walk all over you or hurt you.... anyways if we are talking honestly guys and girls can be headaches... and...
  33. ..shurrup..

If the opposite had happened

i would be glad we got the points but id feel sorry for the opposing team
  34. ..shurrup..

Cop Car Mows Down Young Woman

whether or not the sirens were on...or she walked on the road when she shouldnt have... this is horrible and all my prayers for her to make it through
  35. ..shurrup..

what

plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz :(
  36. ..shurrup..

Article (TA) : Women need educating too

okay its true i cant be sure...but in most cases i dont think they would... but either way some resistance should occur.
  37. ..shurrup..

Caption Time

with a call like that, i have got to be dreaming!
  38. ..shurrup..

Cop Car Mows Down Young Woman

awwww thats terrible i hope she pulls through
  39. ..shurrup..

Happy Birthday Jimmy the Greek!!

happy bddayyy
  40. ..shurrup..

Males are...

*hug* they can be all that and more some times!
  41. ..shurrup..

Bludging at work...

in summer i work my ass off...in winter i get to chat :)
  42. ..shurrup..

doggy style

welcome :)
  43. ..shurrup..

No instead lets encourage them to jump on us :) loll seriously but they wont hurt her or kill her...coz that would be beyond dumb...so just get ur ass out of there :)
  44. ..shurrup..

what

i vote for you zor... get to it :)
  45. ..shurrup..

"Players need to respect women" nonsense

i completely agree here.... im always the one saying how come guys are congratulated and the girl is called a slut... if the girl didnt respect herself by the way she acted, neither did the guys...they didnt respect themselves... but at the same time...i too am over the women crying...
  46. ..shurrup..

gus speaks out

lolllllllllllllllllllllllllllll!!!!!!!!!!
  47. ..shurrup..

Idris tackled mid-air

i know me too...completely freaking out
  48. ..shurrup..

it works both ways... but a girl needs to realise the situation she is putting herself in, that however does not justify rape... but if conditions change or her mind changes she needs to make a decent attempt to say no or fight them off... i doubt the players will kill them if they try...
  49. ..shurrup..

Bulldogs army on tv

yep could hear the bulldogs chant... looked awesome too :)
  50. ..shurrup..

injuries

same here....God knows what they were thinking all the screaming and swearing!
  51. ..shurrup..

The "I Feel Sick" Thread

spewinggggg :(
  52. ..shurrup..

Was the decision rigged?

yep not rigged just bad judgement
  53. ..shurrup..

The idris try decision *megathread*

this definitely brought out the most shock and disbelief out of me in a long time :(
  54. ..shurrup..

Post from a Dragons fan (on LU)

well at my end...i had some people saying that yes its a **** call but its consistent with recent **** calls so they were fine with it.. the rest of us were going crazy.... also we saw some dragons fans 2nite and they were agreeing with the call....then again he did walk into the women's...
  55. ..shurrup..

dogs army vs dragons army

was just gonna say...from home i could hear the dogs chants on tv i think our whole neighbourhood heard us :o
  56. ..shurrup..

Jamal Idris a high priority for Dogs

definitely definitely re-sign him :)
  57. ..shurrup..

Bulldogs still shaking off the hurt and disbelief of Sonny Bill's departure

yepp lets definitely move on... why has his name been mentioned to me so many times today?
  58. ..shurrup..

what

ur closer to the mods lol....no one knows me anymore loll
  59. ..shurrup..

Group Sex

lol awwww rod... :(
  60. ..shurrup..

what

i miss zor too :(
  61. ..shurrup..

what

this is extreme lol
  62. ..shurrup..

what

lol noooooooooooooo cant at alll??? i dont want my username!
  63. ..shurrup..

what

ur happiest moment was when i joined the kennel
  64. ..shurrup..

what

will you bring them out in 7 yrs lol... okay fine i forgive u
  65. ..shurrup..

what

sometimes wen we were against ppl :p but u forgot me :(
  66. ..shurrup..

what

i guess but u were always mean 2 me!!
  67. ..shurrup..

Group Sex

ohh sorry ask me in 7 yrs...i may have something to say then
  68. ..shurrup..

Group Sex

Have you ever been involved in a session? No If yes how long ago? N/A If yes are you scared you will now lose your job? N/A
  69. ..shurrup..

what

i think so too...point was u dont usually agree with me
  70. ..shurrup..

what

its you!!!!!!!!!!!
  71. ..shurrup..

what

rofl sory thank u 4 agreein its stupid!!!!!!!!! :D
  72. ..shurrup..

Sunday Night

hani...lol? well ive been told otherwise lol anyways worth watching!
  73. ..shurrup..

what

u i think lol wat was ur old username! yes? lol
  74. ..shurrup..

Article (The Aust) : Underage footy sex preying alleged

yeah i have to agree.... you cannot say her silence was her not consenting... and as for tracy's question..."werent u thinking she could be someones sister" or whatever... anyone thats having relations with a girl....is that what you think of?
  75. ..shurrup..

Dropping your mobile fone

im so scared of droppin my new phone... its not expensive but ive heard it stuffs up alot :( i almost dropped it the other day but i managed to grab it before it hit the floor
  76. ..shurrup..

Matthew Johns

he also said she asked for someone to come forward and sleep with her...that doesnt sound like a scared person to me...
  77. ..shurrup..

Reinstate matthew johns - petition

done :)
  78. ..shurrup..

Matthew Johns cleared

Lol :)
  79. ..shurrup..

Sex scandal woman 'bragged about it'

not surprised at all
  80. ..shurrup..

what

thats unlike you (if im talking about the right person):o
  81. ..shurrup..

Sunday Night

thats weird because this is the first time they have allowed their story to become public... so dont know maybe its just deja vu for you
  82. ..shurrup..

what

shhh monkeys are the best!
  83. ..shurrup..

Sunday Night

no not this particur story and even though this has happened to different people doesnt make this story any less tragic...and clearly something needs to be done
  84. ..shurrup..

Sunday Night

http://au.tv.yahoo.com/sunday-night/video/#fop that is a link to the preview about the story... It is important that people hear about stories such as these ones. I have heard the personal details about this story and its quite sad that there are these injustices within laws around the...
  85. ..shurrup..

what

eww family guy
  86. ..shurrup..

i agree marty, jorgie u look gorgeous
  87. ..shurrup..

Matthew Johns Being Stood Down Thread

of course she is still gonna be deeply affected by it. But if she is still with him after 7 yrs and still supporting him they have come a long way. Its not like she is discovering these things for the first time. and she really should not have asked the question about rebuilding the...
  88. ..shurrup..

i believe you that she said that.. after watching some of it... tracy talks about how can you look at the 19 yr old naked girl outnumbered and thinks its right...clear power imbalance yada... however, if she in fact was telling the players to come forward and have sex with her....there...
  89. ..shurrup..

yeh i heard it and ran to the tv only got the end but shall prob watch the links
  90. ..shurrup..

oh right so its not even about her then... well mattys wife knew and this has done nothing but hurt them again...
  91. ..shurrup..

Matthew Johns

yes omg...he goes he would never have walked in the room... if you had known she was 19 would u have done it... well obviously all your wat if's are gonna result in i wouldnt have done it... what about this girls pain?...what about mattys little boys....or his wife... anyways rami i...
  92. ..shurrup..

just saw some of the interveiw...and tracey is annoying :) and she wants them to identify who these other players were... but i dont understand how ruining other lives is going to help this girl anyway?
  93. ..shurrup..

Greeks on this site

lol i asked my classmates apparently i do look greek lol mum gets it and she gets italian all the time but i think i look leb lol
  94. ..shurrup..

of course the time frame matters.... if his wife has forgiven him then move on with it..
  95. ..shurrup..

wtf

i dont think you should have been banned but seriously dalger why would u put her last name up lol???
  96. ..shurrup..

okay so why he is now being punished for something that happened 7 yrs ago?? i really dont think matty keeping his job at the present time after what he did 7 yrs ago should bring the game into disrepute in a contemporary context.
  97. ..shurrup..

Greeks on this site

my teacher thought i was greek today....dont think i look it... hth :)
  98. ..shurrup..

Article (The Aust) : Underage footy sex preying alleged

if she hadnt consented i do believe the reactions would be quite different....and the robbery analogy does not work as robbery does not rely on consent and i dont think they are blaming the victim because their argument is that she is not a victim
  99. ..shurrup..

well put.... what they do in their time is their business and unless it is illegal or against their team's code of conduct should stay their business just because this girl is ashamed and wants to bring the story out again does not mean he should lose his job
  100. ..shurrup..

The Wrestler OUT TODAY !!!

12 Rounds :love: