Search results

1. Burto2foxxy

Opinion Has Ciraldo really improved any players so far?

That would make sense regarding winning or losing football games - as I've stated I don't expect finals football due to injuries that have disrupted the season and I'm happy to play the patient game with Ciraldo because of this. However, am I wrong to expect some of our young prospects to at...
  2. Burto2foxxy

Opinion Hass or Tino?

I don't understand the reason for this reply, this is an open space allowed for open discussion. If you have a problem with me making a thread, go have a cry to one of the admins I'm sure it would go well or you buddy. :kissingheart:
  3. Burto2foxxy

The one player who has shown signs of improvement is also the one player who is leaving... In terms of long term prospects, can we really name anyone who's taken any strides this year, besides Preston of course who I consider our future captain.
  4. Burto2foxxy

As much as I love both Kiraz and Fox they have also regressed - Alamoti had high wraps and seems to offer little - TPJ isn't providing anything for us given his price tag and Reed has been inconsistent as I've seen from a 9 all year. I'm not expecting finals. However, the fact our young...
  5. Burto2foxxy

Besides Preston.... have you guys seen any players that have really shined bright since Ciraldo joining? I don’t really have a strong opinion on this but it doesn’t really seem there has been much improvement from anyone recently. What do you guys think? Interested in hearing your opinions...
  6. Burto2foxxy

News Dogs turn heat up on Taaffe

We don’t need anymore backs.
  7. Burto2foxxy

No Source Hass to dogs

It’s a good point, but we are in need of a strong forward.. if we are going to sign a player like Haas especially with money that is being offered. We need to guarantee longevity.. Loyalty is scarce these days, that’s why it makes it even more special
  8. Burto2foxxy

No Source Hass to dogs

Never said it was a good thing, I just believe it increases our chances of getting him.
  9. Burto2foxxy

Opinion Hass or Tino?

Would really like having Izack in the squad… Strong young player
  10. Burto2foxxy

Opinion Hass or Tino?

Have heard a lot of mixed opinions on this topic. Which players do you guys prefer and why?
  11. Burto2foxxy

No Source Hass to dogs

Hass has no Loyalty.. will go wherever there is money. Confident we will get either Hass or Tino. If we get 1 of them, we will be a top 8 team.
  12. Burto2foxxy

News Dogs turn heat up on Taaffe

Great player, but don’t think his needed.
  13. Burto2foxxy

Seyfarth and Wakeham to the Bulldogs in 2024

Would rather shit in my hands and clap then look at them both in a blue and white jersey…
  14. Burto2foxxy

Opinion Adam Doueihi?

When I heard this, I heard that there were rumours about Doueihi having connections towards bulldogs. Now that he has dropped his manager, I'm hearing that he is shopping himself to us. I don't know whether that is true, but it's looking promising.
  15. Burto2foxxy

Opinion Flanagan cannot be no 7 in 2023

Kyle is FlanaGONE in 2023
  16. Burto2foxxy

Opinion Adam Doueihi?

I agree with Burton, but what about the other positions? Burton has 6 on lockdown I 100% agree. Don’t forget Capp, Doueihi was once a fullback.
  17. Burto2foxxy

Opinion Adam Doueihi?

I don’t think his Terrible, with the right team around him he could be a consistent player. I don’t think he would be a good fit for the dogs. Interesting to see what the Kennel thinks of it.
  18. Burto2foxxy

Opinion Adam Doueihi?

Heard some information about Adam Doueihi, there are talks about him putting his contract on hold for the time being.. Rumours stated that the management are not happy with the process and are concerned about a potential bidding war with other clubs that might snatch him up. Now with Bulldogs...
  19. Burto2foxxy

Rumour Charlie Staines x Burton?

Staines is currently in talks with the West Tigers, he won’t be coming to the dogs. Don’t think he would be a good fit for the squad anyways.
  20. Burto2foxxy

Official Team List Round 24 v Sharks + Match Discussion

Sharks race to 40+ points…
  21. Burto2foxxy

News Bulldogs boss Phil Gould defends mysterious handling of coach hunt

Gus wants a in experienced coach that is unproven, Gus wants to be able to pull the strings on behalf of the coach. Ciraldo is the perfect coach for that. He has always loved his power and ghost coaching behind ciraldo is exactly what he will do in 2023.
  22. Burto2foxxy

Ado-Carr slowing down? Not Likely..

Fox is the fastest in the competition, eversince his hair has grown out he hasn’t been able to show his speed. I blame aerodynamics
  23. Burto2foxxy

Opinion Thank god potter isn’t coach next season

Potter is the reason why we aren't heading for the wooden spoon, when we had Barrett we were down there with the tigers. Potter is the reason why we are playing with confidence, obviously the last few weeks has gone against the statement that I have made. But Potter is doing a much better job...