Search results

1. S

Bulldogs 2008/2009: Player Contracts, Signings & Rumours.

what the hell would we want him for. if this is true this is a very very ordinary decision.
  2. S

Steve Price: Why I left the Bulldogs

steve price owes nothing to anyone but himself and his family. he did not sell-out, he made a sensible business decision. if you got offered a job that would present you with a new challenge and more coin only an absolute idiot would not seriously consider it. good on him. steven price is...
  3. S

Kennel Biased?

i watched this forum deteriorate into a kiddies playground punch-up toward the end of this year and was truly disgusted by some of the things that happened. i was a lurker a couple of years ago and i now find it hard to visit here anymore. toward the end of last year it seemed to become...
  4. S

Dogs put the mongrel into Gordon

i hope you are being sarcastic loui, couldn't get a gig with the bunnies and we pay that much for him. piss poor
  5. S

Dogs put the mongrel into Gordon

yes and he was let go before the season even began i think (2008). i hope he is a cut above his bro cos last i heard he went to jail. what are we doing buying these players.
  6. S

Kimmorleys Partner For Next Year.

barba hardly impressed in FG or the back end of the year. we have a real problem filling the 6. none of them deserve it but someone has to play.
  7. S

Tsoulos Gone

didn't he injure his shoulder again in FG against the panthers? didn't he 'retire' back then as his shoulder is stuffed?
  8. S

Kimmorleys Partner For Next Year.

roberts is my pick and i sincerly hope the rumours about holdsworth signing with parra are true. disgraceful. barba maybe in 2010 if he can keep his head on his shoulders and not take himself too seriously.
  9. S

Should we, could we, can we etc etc take SBW back

FFS you idiots, what about the loyal blokes that would never do what he did. you damn-well owe THEM your support. don't lose sight of what he did.
  10. S

fair enough but i also think that the nrl must stand by their decision and not let him play until 2013 (i think that's right). he bagged the club, bagged has team-mates and bagged the code. he must be held accountable for his actions in some way.
  11. S

Kiwis say sorry to Erin McNaught, hit in head preliminary semi-final

someone needs to slap her harder and she might come to her senses. another one of falzons slops - eeewww.
  12. S

1. first and foremost i don't think the kid should be forever punished for demonstrating poor judgement. 2. as angry as i am at him for the way he dismissed his team mates and fans during that debacle of an interview i feel sorry for the boy. he clearly has no solid mates or family support...
  13. S

you should be ashamed of yourself putting him in the same league as the great sir donald bradman.
  14. S

no and will you people stop this rubbish. FFS move on, he showed wby his actions and during that debacle of an interview with ****hed wideass just how little he cares about the club, game and fans so move on and focus on the decent blokes who have stuck by this club. MODS - can we have a ban...
  15. S

geyer menzies wiki or kimmorley

ruben by a mile followed by menzies.
  16. S

Sonny Bill Williams most hated in Australia

FFS will people stop putting crap about SBW in bulldogs threads. He is gone people. GONE.
  17. S

Sonny Bill tops most hated list

oh great, him and choc will love the publicity from this
  18. S

Cameron Smith could miss 2 games

i'm still disgusted that the storm won that game, the better side lost. if smith is not charged and suspended my faith in the future of our game will be diminished even more. both players in that tackle deserve to be punished.
  19. S

Leon Bott

was lazy over the last couple of seasons. did nothing.
  20. S

Finals At SFS Snub For West: ANZ Boss

thank goodness somebody saw sense. i loved going to the sfs for finals and gf back in the day. far better venue than anz.
  21. S

Greg Bird's girlfriend tries to remove AVO

get some self esteem or take you piss poor victim status back to where you came from.
  22. S

Hey Lockyer

you are talking about rape, nothing funny about that
  23. S

Hey Lockyer

poor form
  24. S

Three Brisbane Broncos stars under sex assault investigation

what the hell were these idiots doing out on the piss during the finals season? idiots.
  25. S

Michael Crocker - Why aren't we chasing him?

yep dragon princess, more dribble than content on this forum these days.
  26. S

Toyota Cup Live on Fox Sports 2 this Friday

good luck to the team. go hard boys.
  27. S

groom

jim beam cup by the looks of it. poor kid
  28. S

Holdsworth did not poll any points in Dally M

ROFLMAO - very good indeed
  29. S

Ryan Named Bulldogs Player of the Year

yep, I agree with that Moe
  30. S

then forgive my ignorance oh all seeing all knowing chipper
  31. S

oh chipper, that is a stretch even for you you clown. here is where i may have it wrong - are NSW Cup players eligible for rookie of the year? if so i would have assumed warburton was a bolter. if not i would have given it to idris.
  32. S

how did barba get rookie of the year? what a frigging disgrace. i wonder how warburton feels about that. absolute disgrace.
  33. S

congratulations to a terrific leader and champion bloke. how barba got rookie of the year is beyond me. what a joke this club is becoming.
  34. S

Mad Monday

perhaps is shows division in the side over the SBW incident.
  35. S

How much did we miss Luke Patten?

he would not have been able to save this year. get over it and move on.
  36. S

Sonny Bill's French crusade in crisis

again. why is this in bulldogs news? move it to other sports.
  37. S

Rookie Of The Year

i was referring to bulldogs rookie of the year. sandow is the clear NRL winner. i'm appauled at the suggestion that barba, idris or kite would even be considered for the dogs rookie. like alot of others, time to move to another forum.
  38. S

Rookie Of The Year

you people are insane for even suggesting either kite or barba or even idris. geez the standard has truly sunk to new lows. warburton is the clear winner.
  39. S

How much did we miss Luke Patten?

look we missed him of course but you people are fair dinkum kidding yourselves if you think he would have made too much of a difference. the forwards were disgraceful, we have the worst halfback in the nrl in recent history and the backs didn't do their job. bad year, let it go and...
  40. S

Mad Monday

wow, isn't it their business what they do. i can't believe pics of this are being distributed.
  41. S

Thankyou Brad Morrin

nice to hear a supporter say something positive for a change and good on moz, the general and clyde for doing that. i can imagine how excited your boy was.
  42. S

"High Profile Player About To Commit Suicide"

wow. what an emotional issue. i have had two suicides in my family and can only describe the aftermath as obscene. to know that someone you love, someone you have spent so much time with is suffering so badly and in such isolation is a feeling you never ever recover from. the guilt just...
  43. S

Matt Elliot

yes i read that. i khow quite a few people that are/were involved with the raiders while he was at the helm and he was bad news.
  44. S

Matt Elliot

don't feel sorry for elliot. speak to canberra fans about what he did to their club.
  45. S

Bulldogs going bush!

has weathered so much this year. i really hope he gets some down time, some sleep and some pride back. hold your head up bobcat, we adore you.
  46. S

Are we going to be much better off next year?

the problem is manbearpig that they really don't care. i for one hope the club does change. it needs to move forward and stop trying to replicate the good old days. it is a business.
  47. S

this has been coming for a couple of years IMO. too much off field distraction, no unity, a board and administration that has forgotten we are a RUGBY LEAGUE club. this club was never going to be the same after willy and o'meley left. sbw was looked to as the saviour of the club and he walked...
  48. S

patten will make no difference if the culture and attitude doesn't improve.
  49. S

Umm..Winitana..

didn't i read somewhere that he required surgery? nice work again. who would want to play for a club with supporters like this.
  50. S

Belmore return on Saturday

none taken, i'll be at bruce stadium this weekend.
  51. S

Belmore return on Saturday

why not go support nsw cup at parra stadium also?
  52. S

Supporters Bus Cancelled

why don't you go the parramatta and support NSW cup side? i am actually disgusted by this .we have made 9 trips from canberra to sydney this year for the sole reason of watching the dogs play and cheering them on. pathetic support is what we have come to expect.
  53. S

SBW out Injured for Toulon LOL

mods need to move this out of this thread.
  54. S

SBW out Injured for Toulon LOL

this belongs with general sport, not in bulldogs threads.
  55. S

if you could have any player at the dogs who would it be?

willie mason roy asotasi shrek brent sherwin not in the order necessarily.
  56. S

Utai to second row

Yeah.
  57. S

El-Masri: Fasting v Canberra?

who cares. haz has always been muslim and observed ramadan. this will be no different to every other year. go haz go the doggies
  58. S

Utai to second row

i can see how people come up with these ideas but this ain't gonna happen. utai was clearly one of our best on the weekend but he is a winger and nothing more. brisbane were dreadful at times and made us look better than we were.
  59. S

Is Wini playing injured?

wow. you people are harsh. i can't think of one dogs player who has played FG who HASN'T been caught out defensively repeatedly this year. who would want to play for a club with supporters like this.
  60. S

andrew emilo

i'd think he would be going overseas if he hasn't been picked up yet.
  61. S

Koups suspended for Dogs last match.

is there anyone you people think should be playing FG next year or should we just promote the entire NYC team? that might keep some of you happy.
  62. S

Roll Call: Rnd 26 @ Canberra

i'll be there, bay 69 or 70 i think.
  63. S

Treatment of Debutants

i think it more than obvious that most debutants did not last long due to the bad culture in the side. the senior players and coaching staff must take the blame for that. i think my post made it clear that i applaud all debutants, not just NYC players.
  64. S

Treatment of Debutants

rubbish thread. sick of hearing about how a bunch of 18 and 19 year olds will be the saviours of our club. they have performed no better than any other debutants. every single player who has debuted for this club this year has my admiration and gratitude. every one of them, not just my new...
  65. S

Nanai is a class player

i don't think heka has been near as bad as some of you like to think he has been. there is an awful lot said on this forum about the backs and very little about the forwards.
  66. S

Is Wini playing injured?

if he is carrying an injury he should not be playing FG. good luck tim, hope the surgery goes well and you are fighting fit next year. he is obviously unfit and i wonder why he is still in FG.
  67. S

Nsw Cup Team Against Auckland

anyone go? if so i'd love some more details. well done fellas.
  68. S

I Felt Like Crying

congratulations to both steve folkes and corey hughes for their magnificent contribution to this fine club. i wish them both all the best and sincerely wish corey was finishing his career with the dogs. a terrible thing indeed. go the doggies and well done to those of you who turned up...
  69. S

Can we beat Canberra and Avoid the Spoon

i would like to think so but i doubt it. i don't even care as long as we put 80minutes in.
  70. S

Who is your most hated player?

simon woolford daniel holdsworth
  71. S

Support staff clean out

holdsworth is known for bagging his own players, particularly if the incident is off the back of something stupid he did. i saw him giving another player a spray on a tv game and mates sitting near the fence heard it all.
  72. S

Brent Crisp Re-signs For One Year

well said ren's bro.
  73. S

End of season exodus?

i heard that a few weeks ago i think. where are all the nyc players who won't qualify for nyc going to go? they are too old for nyc and not experienced or good enough for FG. i see many a young player abandoning the game and heading overseas. japan is starting to recruit more unior imports.
  74. S

he played very well against souths and the broncos chipper. regardless of what any of us think he has been re-signed a good for him. like i said, its a hard business so anyone who makes it through the annual cull is doing well.
  75. S

Petition To Bring The Bulldogs Back To Belmore

i'd rather anything over homebush. it is killing the game.
  76. S

i stopped showing appreciation after receiving not so nice PMs about my opinion but now i don't care. accusation and insults are rife here and it is such a shame to see a once great sporting forum deteriorate into a peeing competition over who has the best gossip, who knows or pretends to know...
  77. S

End of season exodus?

that gap is going top have quite an impact next year i think. bad move by the nrl.
  78. S

End of season exodus?

i agree tdog. i don't pretend to have any inside knowledge but i imagine that there is much talk amongst players about going. i know a kid that never played above arrive alive with no rep experience on 90,000euro a year. house, car and phone provided outside contract fee. not a bad gig.
  79. S

Karl Filiga

if he couldn't make it with the sharks why the hell would we have him back. he was lazy when he was here.
  80. S

Paul Kent - Tool

fortunately most of our workplaces don't rely on sponsorship dollars or public opinion to keep them going. if that were the case half the country would be fired for similar behaviour. if he did what they say he did he should be jailed, firing him wouldn't be an issue then.
  81. S

yeah, hypocrites. i don't think any young or inexperienced player deserves the flogging they cop on this forum. to berate them so publicly demonstrates disgraceful behaviour. ahh the fickle nature of the sports fan. congratulations to any player who gets another gig in the nrl in the...
  82. S

Bulldogs End Of Season Trip

maybe not such a good idea to publicly announce where they are going.
  83. S

nice work aaron and co.
  84. S

Karl Filiga

uummm, i remember alot of people on this forum dribbling over the fact that we let filiga go. he was going to be the next big thing for the dogs and so many could not believe he left. i wonder how many of our next big things will go down the same path? who cares, he is not our problem...
  85. S

Get out & support Folksie!

i can't come up this weekend but i can assure you there will be a handful of us who live in canberra at the raiders game next week. trying to think of an appropriate sign to make.
  86. S

Greg Bird sacked

i can't see where it says he has been officially sacked. he is a disgrace and should piss off to france with this drinking pal youngquest.
  87. S

No Changes vs Broncos

we won last time but we had a better team. i'm kind of ok. would like to see holdsworth gone but what to do? don't think winitana has shown enough all year but too late now. go the doggies. go the doggies
  88. S

Dogs 2009 Season - Where Did It All Go Wrong

last week was the first time in such a long time that they looked like they even wanted to play together. even the broncos game where some players were showing great spirit and desperation they were not patting each other on the back. they weren't even communicating.
  89. S

Bulldogs 2008/2009: Player Contracts, Signings & Rumours.

http://www.dragons.com.au/index.asp?pageID=142&menuItemID=184&profileid=16 http://www.globalrugbyleague.com/news/130/ARTICLE/1532/2007-11-04.html
  90. S

2008 season = No Pride in Bulldog Jersey !

yep, hasoon is right. it is glaringly obvious that dj simply isn't strong enough in the halfback role. i have enormous pride in the dogs and for each and every player who has pulled on the jersey this year.
  91. S

Dogs 2009 Season - Where Did It All Go Wrong

I think there were alot of factors. 1. Ongoing boardbroom and administrative issues that have undermined the fact that this is a RUGBY LEAGUE CLUB. Too many personal agenda. 2. Disharmony amongst the players and a clear disconnect between the sides. The Willie saga was a horrific way to...
  92. S

What is Daniel Holdsworth?

yep. my comment was little tongue in cheek chipper. can't help but hope;)
  93. S

will idris be our next big thing

thanks. i've been meaning to have a good look at harrison but haven't had a chance.
  94. S

i haven't seen too much of harrison but keep hearing very good things.
  95. S

just because nobody wants him doesn't mean we have to keep him.
  96. S

Willie Mason

Willie Mason was 'Willie Mason' cos he was a Bulldog. It is a shame to see him going through such a slump but then again, who cares. I agree with those who think he will bail soon.
  97. S

he was ok. i certainly hope he goes on to achieve great things but after one game in FG i'm not prepared to talk him up. he was ok.
  98. S

the thing about benny roberts is you never know which ben is going to turn up.
  99. S

i haven't understood why folksie perseveres with him.