1. jacob.lipovic

Official Round 12 Bulldogs vs Titans Game Day Thread

Take hayze out and put Joash Papalii in.. it’s a no brainer ‍♂️
  2. jacob.lipovic

Opinion Wilson new fullback

Nah play Joash Papalii at fullback for the rest of the year
  3. jacob.lipovic

News Flanno’s Out Baby (Maybe)

Good signs from Gus, getting rid of deadwood to look to sign a better player. I think it’s time for Oloapu to ease into first grade and become our future 6 ! Burto and Oloapu the future [emoji170]
  4. jacob.lipovic

2023 Round 8 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

how was that not brought up by the bunker? he ran thru the man playing the ball any other team gets penalised for that?
  5. jacob.lipovic

Round 2 team

1. perham 2. kiraz 3. skelton 4. alamoti 5. fox 6. burto 7. oluapu 8. king 9. mahoney 10. sutton 11. kikau 12. preston 13. rfm 14. reynolds/nu brown 15. pele 16. davey 17. topine If only this was roughly the team week in week out, it would give me some hope. We got thrashed by 25 points and...
  6. jacob.lipovic

Bulldogs Videos and Interviews

I really like Ciraldo. All I ask for is the boys to give 100% every week, he’s going to make it happen. Barrett only says things but he doesn’t make it happen only time will tell if CC does what he says. So excited for 2023 though!
  7. jacob.lipovic

Mitchell Moses

Straight out I fucking hate Mitch Moses but we do need a 7 and his by far the best option we can get. Fingers crossed him and Crichton come over and we’d be looking like premiership contending team.
  8. jacob.lipovic

Official Stephen Crichton signs with the Bulldogs 2024

Went to school with Teets. We need to chase him hard asap, he’s a gun and only young. Only gonna get better, he’s our solution to the number 1 spot. 1. Teets 2. Kiraz 3. Xerri 4. Alamoti 5. Fox If we miss out on crichton, teets should be our option. Couldn’t be any happier with that backline...
  9. jacob.lipovic

Opinion Bulldogs 2023 Squad

I think in 23 we use our youngsters at centre and just see how they go. 24 we’ve got xerri to play there, so for now i think alamoti and skelton or declan casey can fill in. I don’t rate burns at all not first grade material. Also forgot topine instead of andrew davey.
  10. jacob.lipovic

Opinion Bulldogs 2023 Squad

hey guys, never posted on this but i want to see your 2023 bulldogs squad, here’s mine: 1. test kiraz at start of the year, if not avo 2. kiraz/casey 3. alamoti 4. skelton 5. fox 6. burto 7. flanno 8. thommo 9. mahoney 10. king 11. kiks 12. rfm 13. tpj 14. nu brown 15. franklin pele 16...
  11. jacob.lipovic

Your most hated opposition player in the NRL?

Tino, Moses, Gutho, Latrell, C. Walker, Munster, Walsh, DCE, Luai, Gagai, Lodge,