Search results

1. maltalian_dog

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Round 7 | Pre game / Game Day | Bulldogs vs Knights

Gotta get through Newcastle first bro
  2. maltalian_dog

Opinion Patolo

Still young and all but has not impressed at all in FG a good indication is there wouldn’t be many clubs after him if he was off contract.
  3. maltalian_dog

Opinion Sam Hughes

I’m loving the mongrel it’s about time we showed some aggression.
  4. maltalian_dog

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Round 6 | Storm vs Bulldogs | AAMI Park

That is BS that was just a good hard tackle
  5. maltalian_dog

This will make you feel better

Fk this list keeps growing! It’s like we ge a bit of joy and it has to be ruined
  6. maltalian_dog

This will make you feel better

The biggest take away is the collateral damage from this win. Fk how we did it we beat the roosters and we were given no chance! The problem is now we head to Melbourne with a busted team and shaky confidence after almost blowing a 26 point lead..
  7. maltalian_dog

2024 Round 4 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Anyone else feel like the Levi try would have been disallowed if it was us…
  8. maltalian_dog

Opinion Mitchell late contact on Addo Carr

Also fuck souffs and fuck Jason Dickhead
  9. maltalian_dog

Opinion Mitchell late contact on Addo Carr

Fuck Latrell fuck Sutton and fuck the NRL
  10. maltalian_dog

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Discussion thread | Round 4 | Good Friday vs Souths

Sutton referee… time to find a random rule and sin bin one of our players at a crucial time
  11. maltalian_dog

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Discussion thread | Round 4 | Good Friday vs Souths

Nothing will be more enjoyable than beating these smug f**ks, the only thing better will be the forlorn look on the face of JD in the press conference.
  12. maltalian_dog

Dare to dream? Smash rabbit

A win against the down and out bunnies would truly be the sweetest of victories. Would love to wipe that smug face off of JD and Fatrell. Also if Curran and Kikz could dry hump the shit out of walker that would also be pleasant viewing!
  13. maltalian_dog

News Five big questions for 2024: Canterbury Bulldogs

I tend to disagree, we actually have a squad with a balance of experience and youth as well as a team of first graders as opposed to years gone by where we had a number of reserve graders trying to get to the next level. Anything short of top 10 will be a massive failure. The biggest question...
  14. maltalian_dog

Opinion Pre Season Training

Wrong. The smokescreen is Hayze Perham will take the 1 because of his "CoMuNiCation SKils"
  15. maltalian_dog

I think your opinion will change on him
  16. maltalian_dog

Anyone know what time they are training tomorrow
  17. maltalian_dog

News Harrison Edwards

Does the same go for Poasa
  18. maltalian_dog

News Harrison Edwards

Does that mean he can't play until rd10
  19. maltalian_dog

News Gus v Tigers: The Luai Lottery goes into overdrive

He'll be angry, disappointed, relieved and ropeable all while smashing out multiple non grammatical posts in a 5 minute period
  20. maltalian_dog

Rumour Jarome Luai

Surprised that Luai has already said nothing signed.... Maybe Gus and Ciro can still get him
  21. maltalian_dog

News Faitala-Mariner opens up on difficult season, clears the air on exactly what happened during training drama

Lets be honest we could use him at his best as a rotation forward really hope we can move on from this and he kills it
  22. maltalian_dog

SMH Luai

All roads point to him signing... He's like the Samoan version on Josh Reynolds is that good or bad? Time will tell
  23. maltalian_dog

Rumour Addin Fonua-Blake

Maybe someone should tell Gus AFB can play multiple positions and has that utility value he craves
  24. maltalian_dog

So with that theory cticketers and tennis players are "pussies" the fitness level of a footballer is world's above League
  25. maltalian_dog

Rumour KIKAU for AFB swap

No we want them both
  26. maltalian_dog

Rumour Addin Fonua-Blake

This is why Gus is on the big bucks if there was ever a time for him to use his clout it's now! AFB would be our biggest signing since Graham in terms of the potential to turn us right around and become a top 8 side
  27. maltalian_dog

Your favourite doggies centres from the 90s till present

Tonga is still underrated for mine he was better than hodges
  28. maltalian_dog

News 'We need to get to the bottom of it': Manager baffled as Bulldogs ice out skipper

I feel this is more on Cam than RFM I wouldn’t be surprised if Cam didn’t want a bar of him after he went to him about the players. Not a great sign of a man manager
  29. maltalian_dog

Burns is no longer with the club
  30. maltalian_dog

Curran signed.

I’m a fan
  31. maltalian_dog

Alamoti to the Panthers

Played like poo for half a year will now become cross between peak meninga and Inglis
  32. maltalian_dog

Gus on 7 News - 8-9 signings in coming weeks

Ok maybe Gus has lost it
  33. maltalian_dog

Bulldogs player walks out

Maybe this is good? We have accepted low standards for far too long.. time to really weed out the weak and recruit the right crew (not hopeful considering who’s available) this is getting crazy though
  34. maltalian_dog

Official Round 24 - Bulldog v Knight - Team List + Match Page Discussion

What’s the point of even watching anymore it’s embarrassing
  35. maltalian_dog

Opinion In order for bulldogs to make the 8

I guess I won’t be selling my gf fix after all. The only time I like mathematics
  36. maltalian_dog

News Gould, Ciraldo meet with Justin Holbrook in attempt to sign Tino

So why did Gus fly up there then??? Surely it’s to talk to Tino
  37. maltalian_dog

Official Luke Thompson on bench for NSW Cup

We really should give him a few games in grade and if he shows some good form offer him another deal at the right price. No doubt the next club he goes to he will be fine ala Foran
  38. maltalian_dog

Official Luke Thompson on bench for NSW Cup

Anywhere to watch it?
  39. maltalian_dog

Opinion Update on Signings

Salmon is 100% signed
  40. maltalian_dog

Nu Brown Released To Knights Effective Immediately

Weird he didn’t get another look in after his injury.
  41. maltalian_dog

Rumour Watson ?

“Opportunity contract” what’s doing. I’m concerned we need a proper big fish
  42. maltalian_dog

Burto Press Conference - Kikau In This Week?

Can’t wait to see Kiks back. He will provide much need starch in defence. It’ll be by 60 and not 70 now
  43. maltalian_dog

Chad Randall

Yeah true on all fronts. I remember JAC saying that it was a very different defensive system and that it was taking him a long time to get used to it. if that is coming from a senior player, how the hell are the rookies going to contend with that? That being said our defence has regressed...
  44. maltalian_dog

Chad Randall

Can someone explain his role at the club. If he is defence coach surely we are looking at bringing in Holbrook to replace him. Could this fracture the relationship between Gus and Cam if this does happen?
  45. maltalian_dog

Ciraldo the defence Coach

Are Brisbane even trying
  46. maltalian_dog

WORST GOAL LINE DEFENCE I'VE EVER SEEN

Fk offfffffffff
  47. maltalian_dog

News DOGS SIGN MAROONS STAR’S SON

This is why we needed Gus so badly. We have just been relying on locals and it hasn’t worked. I’m hoping within the next 3 years we have a plethora of these kids bursting onto the scene
  48. maltalian_dog

Broncos Rocked As Payne Haas Hits Open Market

LETS FKIN Goooooooo. Gus get on the blower to Canterbury leagues we about to get our succulent Chinese meal game oooooonnnnmmm
  49. maltalian_dog

Rumour The Canterbury Bulldogs will offer Gold Coast Titans forward Tino Fa’asuamaleaui a $4 million contract – and a share in a pub

Surely Arthur isn’t this naive. This has the ability to blow up in our face if we are not careful. I see Gus has met with Holbrook which is interesting. Would be a good addition to the coaching staff and might help bring Tino over. Gus is swanging that dick around at the moment
  50. maltalian_dog

Mahoney

He’s trying to hard and is getting in the way too often. In the 2nd half he was getting way to involved
  51. maltalian_dog

THIS COULD BE THE MAKING OF CAM CIRALDO!

He almost cost us this game with his rotation at the back end. Diabolical
  52. maltalian_dog

Official Round 19 vs Souths - Team List and Game Day Thread

Was coming to post this. Every bulldog fan had Avo has their fullback at the start of the year. Why he thought different makes me wonder did he even watch us last year
  53. maltalian_dog

Official Toby Sexton Signed Immediately

Don’t wanna get to ahead of myself but there is a big difference with having him at halfback he’s opened Burto up and his variation of great also. For someone who has come in mid week he looks like he’s fully taken ownership of the side.
  54. maltalian_dog

Averillo at fullback! Why didn’t I think of that!!
  55. maltalian_dog

Flange on the bench for that impact bro
  56. maltalian_dog

Bruh Topine in the Centres wtf
  57. maltalian_dog

Round 18 Bulldog V Knight

Talks about Thommo and Kikau being back in a few weeks like that’s not at the end of the season and pointless
  58. maltalian_dog

News Averillo eyeing move to Dolphins

He will kill it over there
  59. maltalian_dog

100% Footy - Luke Brooks

Yeah that was my read on it as well. Quite disturbing
  60. maltalian_dog

No Source Does the Ben Hunt rumblings have any Legs ?

Thanks to yesterday’s performance any thoughts he had about coming would be totally out of his head. Why go from one basket case to another
  61. maltalian_dog

Tyrone May anyone

Looks like the no dickhead policy is out the door
  62. maltalian_dog

No Source Does the Ben Hunt rumblings have any Legs ?

Please Gus. Make this happen and it’s exactly what we need. Let’s hope his family is settled here.
  63. maltalian_dog

Bulldogs Culture 2023

I’d say training is harder than playing us
  64. maltalian_dog

The run home

What really counts is how connected we are and I believe we lead the ladder in connectivity. One would say “More connections than Telstra”
  65. maltalian_dog

Official Round 14 vs the Roosters

So who should our halves pairing be?
  66. maltalian_dog

Just want him to do something a try assist would do
  67. maltalian_dog

I’m still yet to see the hype around Oloapu yes he’s young but still he doesn’t have the attributes of a half decent 5/8
  68. maltalian_dog

Could you imagine what we would be like without him he’s literally the only half we have. The Kid just isn’t it
  69. maltalian_dog

Opinion Okunbor

Well done to The Ocks was happy to see him do what he should be doing with the size and speed of him hopefully see more of it.
  70. maltalian_dog

Opinion Karl Oloapu

Great D but nothing in attack need him to engage the line he’s not giving his outside men anything to work with. Hoping to see improvement in this over next couple of weeks
  71. maltalian_dog

Opinion This Is It!

I expect a very ugly loss today and when you look at our side it’s glaringly obvious why.. No true HB, makeshift fullback and powder puff forwards. Our only hope is JAC putting on a show
  72. maltalian_dog

Bulldogs vs Titans

Can’t wait to be monstered in the forwards again.. the only hope is a bit of fox magic even if he’s on one leg. Be good to see KO given some license to call the shots a bit more he can’t just be a passenger.. first grade is brutal but if your not winning then no matter who you are you are in the...
  73. maltalian_dog

Official NSW CUP Jersey Flegg Ron Massey Scores ,Squads and Team News 2024

This Karlos Flanaghan kid can play! Get him a FG Gernsey
  74. maltalian_dog

Opinion Karl Oloapu

Did you watch the game? He set up our 2nd try and had a hand in multiple tries last week.. he ain’t perfect but he would walk into most first grade sides no problem. I’d love Karl to be the next big thing but I just can’t see it. Let’s start him and see how he goes. Just over seeing other teams...
  75. maltalian_dog

Opinion Karl Oloapu

I’m not ripping him he just hasn’t offered anything yet. Has he made any contribution worth noting? Tell me one play he made that lead to something positive. He may come good but probably needs more time in fg. I would have Rajab ahead of him atm
  76. maltalian_dog

Opinion Karl Oloapu

Anyone referring to Burton as the centre clearly have no idea as he is the only hope we have and has set up stacks of our tries. I have not seen anything from KO to confirm any hype at all. I never though I’d say I miss Flanagan at least he has a dig
  77. maltalian_dog

Opinion Karl Oloapu

Just call it as it is. He is useless!!!! Have a look at katoa at the phins whoever blew that 500k should be absolutely fuming
  78. maltalian_dog

Official Round 11 Bulldogs vs Warriors Game Day Thread

The NRL about to do a real job on us with this crew.
  79. maltalian_dog

Opinion Fraud watch- RFM

We had Foran???
  80. maltalian_dog

What was Averillo doing?

“See i told you Corey had a brain”
  81. maltalian_dog

News ‘Rang me straight away’: Coach breaks silence on Kyle Flanagan to Manly report

Is Seibold on heavy drugs? Nobody is looking for a “woodsy” or a “Flanagan” most teams are making sure the don’t sign said style of player
  82. maltalian_dog

Averillo the new gun

He the sort of player we lose and goes on to far greater things
  83. maltalian_dog

Extending Corey Waddell

Corey should hang up the boots because it doesn’t get much better than that kick through all in one motion to regather and score. It should be replayed in his house all day everyday in his trophy room
  84. maltalian_dog

Phil Gould knocked back by Ben Hunt as Bulldogs search for a seven

The scary part was where they mentioned approaching Jacob Arthur wtf
  85. maltalian_dog

News Max king out for 4 weeks

How close are you to making it bro?
  86. maltalian_dog

Team next week.

Surely Ciraldo and Gus can see its time up for Flanno. It’s getting to the point where we need to bite the bullet and give Karl a go. How did he go today?
  87. maltalian_dog

Team next week.

Probably my favourite thing about this game was seeing Flange swapped to dummy half because he is useless as a halfback
  88. maltalian_dog

Opinion My hands up, I admit I was wrong, bring him on …

Serious question. Who has better stats Flanagan or a literal fucking Spud
  89. maltalian_dog

Opinion Current NRL players who grew up Dogs supporters ?

Kobe is very good Riley looked half decent against us
  90. maltalian_dog

Opinion Current NRL players who grew up Dogs supporters ?

Kobe hetherington should have been a a dog same with Riley price
  91. maltalian_dog

Official Round 6 Bulldog V Sutton & Rabbitoh

Backs to the wall! Next man up! The Dogs are back we will show heart and win this and it will define our season let’s fking GOOOOOOO
  92. maltalian_dog

No Source Block of cheese

So glad we picked up Mahoney over him doesn’t play 80 and might actually have a block of cheese for a brain.
  93. maltalian_dog

Kikau OUT

Sigh
  94. maltalian_dog

Predictable Script for Easter Bunnies Long Weekend

Queue the Latrell is a god amongst men rhetoric and Cody Walker as the hard done by reserve grader come pro… Also did you know Cook was a beach sprinter?