Search results

1. B

News He’s going to be a great No. 6’: Ciraldo shuts down Burton move after Bulldogs star ruled out

WELL PARDON ME ALL THE WAY TO HELL YOU CLOWN I DIDINT KNOW I HAD TO GOT MY OPINION PASSED THE HEAD ENGLISH TEACHER SPOSE ITS MORE DETENTION FOR ME AN IF I WANT TO USE LARGE CASINGS I WILL AND IF YOU DONT LIKE IT YOU CAN PLAIT YOUR SHIT
  2. B

News He’s going to be a great No. 6’: Ciraldo shuts down Burton move after Bulldogs star ruled out

THEY RECKON HOUDINI WAS PRETTY GOOD AT UNDOING LOCKS SURELY GUS COULD SPARE A FEW BUCKS AN GET HIM ON COACHING STAFF MIGHT BE OUR ONLY HOPE. BUT REALY I WOULD JUST LOVE TO SEE HIM RUN THE BALL MORE AND HAVE A DIG TAKE THE LINE ON PRETTY WELL WHAT EVERYONE WANTS FROM A HALF.
  3. B

Averillo to test open market before extending.

Which market is he talking about PADDYS flea markets. I say bye bye watch the swinging door on your way out.
  4. B

Official Josh Jackson Retired Immediately

Thanks JOSH a great man will be missed on an off the field by the club from top to bottom. One of my favorite players gave everything he had every game anyone on here saying different dose not know football every team needs a JOSH JACKSON not sure who will be doing all the shity parts of the...
  5. B

Travis Touma (HPM)

I dont care if he comes from the moon an has 3 legs an 4 eyes just get the boys fit so they can compete for the whole game ,
  6. B

Off season begins! Flanno/Averillo swap for Laurie/Hastings

They can have both but i hope we are aiming higher than the rejects from a side who we finnished in front of much higher.
  7. B

News Gould’s Poaching Raid On Rabbitohs Revealed

Breaking news AVO having major surgery in the off season . GUS and CC saying he is to have a heart transplant and first of its kind nut transplant . Both donated by ELMOR FUDD should be an improvement .
  8. B

This is sickening

A few goodens playing for our club back then i reckon our forward standards have dropped since this clip. But always makes me laigh when you hear PETER VLANDYS say it what the fans want well PETE you never asked this fan.
  9. B

Official Join players to celebrate the 2022 season

AVO doing a double act with doctor GEORGE PEPONIS doing open heart surgery trying to find a heart beat.
  10. B

Our front row next year is worrying.

Wont matter who we got in our pack if they cant get them fit. I am hopeing for a brutal preseason . And to quote the movie the last of the knuckle men ( IF YOU DONT LIKE IT GET THE FUCK OUT BEFORE I BOUNCE YOU OUT }. In other words if you dont like it leave
  11. B

News NRL News: The Kennel Cleanout

Reverse psychology at its finest
  12. B

Rd 24 vs Sharks 3-2-1

Everyone says forwards win games threw the middle then why do the backs always get the MOTM our forwards been out playing the backs all year.3 KING 2 VAUGHN 1 JJ. I thought STIMSON had a dig yesterday but he is another unfit player in our team . HOW can they be unfit this time of year.
  13. B

Opinion Averillo cooked

He is a scared little boy pretending to be a first grader .HE has had enough chances you can not teach HEART something he dose not have. I said before he dose not like the contact dose his best to unload the ball every time he has it and not to create opportunity if he is on 120 a year acting...
  14. B

News Phil Gould meets with Ben Hunt

Hopefully not just bull be a good help for our halfs
  15. B

Official Team List Round 24 v Sharks + Match Discussion

I have been reading most of the posts regarding TPJ i do not get the dropping him to get fit fit for what if he is not fit this time of year how the hell is dropping to reggies gunna help reflects piss poor attitude i reckon. One other poster said hopefully CC gives GUS a call and gets some of...
  16. B

Opinion Biggest disapointment

Sure we have had plenty but so have other clubs . WE need to get our brains trust to maybe think a bit harder on who to buy as to get value for buck . As i said before getting 3 or 4 hundred grand to play in the NRL let alone a million be better than shearing or fencing for a living or any other...
  17. B

Official Team List Round 24 v Sharks + Match Discussion

Got me beat WTF why not give the young fullas ago who want to play and have something to prove. ZDC AVO STIMSON FLAMINGO offer about as much as a ash tray on a motor bike. Pangai needed dropping he seems to think hes playing touch can run off an on when he feels like he isnt fit i reckon they...
  18. B

Opinion Yesterdays embarrassment

We dont need a 4 week SAS style boot camp in the off season we need to not have an off season and start the SAS camp straight after last game .Maybe a few harden up princess talks to be had and a few more if you dont want to commit to the way we want to play to be fit and compeating every week...
  19. B

Official Team List Round 23 v Eels + Match Discussion

Most of the players out there today had no heart no effort .TPJ is unfit hopefully CC is a mad fitness guru because as i see it we as a team are not up to scratch. Also AVO showed once again his heart is about as big as a buck finches heart FLANO no clue reggies at best ZDC how he gets in the...
  20. B

News Brent Read.. Stephen Crichton

Piss poor attitude for me not worth the money or the risk not a BULLDOG.
  21. B

Official Jeral Skelton - Beast!!!

Ito would like to see this fulla and Almotti get a run this year it would do them the world of good . I see some of the posters on here saying Schoup had a poor game he wasnt Robinson Crusoe be a few fullas dodging mirrors this week. Cant see Schoup getting a run in the forwards any time next...
  22. B

Official Bulldogs and Ciraldo agree to terms

Might get a run as reserve orange peeler or at best reggies hopefully he finds his ticker
  23. B

Opinion Reality Check

I am pretty sure weights wont help avo as its his ticker thats the problem if you dont like the contact .Someone needs to tell him to try another sport. I dont know how much money he is on but in my opinion it could be better spent hope Gus can see this .Also think there are plenty of players...
  24. B

Opinion Reality Check

I agree that we are stuck with Averillo as fullback i have thought he might be able to come in on some one elses creative play . But from the get go RAY CHARLES can SEE he dose not like the contact maybe more time in the Reggies can fix this but i dont think so. Lets hope some of our fringe...
  25. B

Rd 21 vs Cowboys 3-2-1

Jackson 3 man gives his all week after week Vaughan 2 shame to see he is leaving King 1 had a solid game gives us a straighten up in the middle when we needed it tries hard every week.
  26. B

Opinion Schoupp passing to Fox

I really like the look of Skelton and Almoti. Schoup hard enough but disapointing he cant pass i dont think he will get a start in the forwards next year.
  27. B

Opinion Luke Thompson

THERE has been plenty of other players copping it on here see how he goes with a bit of guidance from mick i will save my judgement till the end of the year.
  28. B

Opinion Bulldogs draw

Who cares when they play as long as they are at least giving a good account of themselves. TRY living out in rural QLD and getting to a game.
  29. B

Opinion Potter or Ciraldo if you had to choose

Iam of the same opinion if it aint broke y fix it i would bet mick would sign cheaper and he seems to have the boys attention. And going forward
  30. B

Opinion Topine

NOT the size of the dog in the fight its the size of the fight in the dog he has this in spades been plenty of small footballers let go by this club and others who have proven plenty wrong and this has come back to bite us and others on the ass
  31. B

Rumour Stephen Crighton

NO NO NO bad attitude better to save money for a good half he will be looking for a big pay cheque
  32. B

Why I think we badly need a decent half.

First time poster long time watcher i hope someone in the brains trust is looking at JAKE CLIFFORD from what i see he is on the outer be a good get for the right money