Search results

1. Sull

Richard Ayoade

Just throwing it out there with probably no response to hit me lol, anyone a fan of his? English comedian and actor, one of those people with the best delivery of lines, everything he says is gold. Been in Dark Place, IT Crowd, and a bit of Mighty Boosh, plus I think he directs music...
  2. Sull

Bulldogs Discussion Page

Seriously, I think I have retired from posting in it. For 2 years I contributed, but after the last 6 months or so I just can't bring myself to scroll through the trash for something worthwhile. Only Juniors discussion and Lounge for me from now on.
  3. Sull

Lorenzo Ma'afu Big League Article

I don't have a copy to post in dogs news, so I'll just post in here. Very good article explaining his last few years and how he's turned it around. Was in juvenile detention in his teens, which is where Keith Onslow found him and brought him to the dogs once he was released from detention...
  4. Sull

The Gruen Transfer

Anyone been watching it? Interesting show.
  5. Sull

Injuries

Matt Utai - PCL, few weeks Daryl Millard - Knee - few weeks source: Sunday Footy Show
  6. Sull

Alcopop Tax

Has killed the industry in one hit. I can go through a whole shift now at the bottlo and not sell any chick drinks or 6 packs of spirits at all.
  7. Sull

Flight Of The Conchords

The show after Rove by the New Zealand comedians. Pretty decent show to be honest, probably the smartest comedy to be shown on free to air tv in a long time. Bit of a rip-off of UK Mighty Boosh and a bit of Gervais's Extras, but good nonetheless. Constructive/Appreciative Replies to this...
  8. Sull

Ice Magic

Completes me.
  9. Sull

Ryan Chiktatt

This bloke is a gun, we NEED to get him. Pokerstars.com
  10. Sull

Semi-Pro

Don't see it. HTH
  11. Sull

Minus Tries With Kicks...

It's 2 Tries all.... And I hate it. They didn't actually break our goaline defence all too much, just sad so many of their tries were off bombs. We'll get better.
  12. Sull

Hazmak

Ded?
  13. Sull

Attn: Dogaholic

Your Nani GIF is eerily mesmerising. I'm sitting here, just staring at it. Take it down, for my sanity. SMD
  14. Sull

Michael Sullivan On Sunday Footy Show

Just announced, coming on soon
  15. Sull

St Patrick's Day

Is anyone headed out tonight? I think I am going to an irish pub at five dock.
  16. Sull

City Of God

Best movie I have seen in ages. Brazil, made around 2002. Based on the true stories of teenage gangs in slums around rio in the 60's / 70's. ****en great movie.
  17. Sull

Melbourne

Am going there for 9 nights on Thursday. First time as an adult. Can anyone reccommend some good places to go? Clubs, pubs, restaurants? Cheers.
  18. Sull

2007 5 Favourite Songs/Albums

Post your gems for the year people. Songs 5. Hearts On Fire - Cut Copy 4. Superstar - Lupe Fiasco 3. Jigsaw Falling Into Place - Radiohead 2. Keep The Car Running - Arcade Fire 1. Pogo - Digitalism Albums (too hard to order them, so I'm going by category) *Pop: Mark Ronson - Version...
  19. Sull

Festival Season

Alright guys, it's here! What ones are people attending? Which acts you looking forward to seeing? EDIT- Wish I could spell festival right
  20. Sull

In Rainbows.

New album from Radiohead, interestingly they have only released it on their site on the web, and the consumer actually gets to decide how much to pay for it. Triple J featured it this week, sounds different but I like it, a bit softer. Anyone bought it yet? How much did you buy it for off there...
  21. Sull

Alvin Mataveo

Bulldogs signing for next year is playing in the Arrive Alive final right now on channel nine. Number 4 for matraville. Massive centre who just made a 50+ metre run to set up the first try.
  22. Sull

Any news on left-over players?

By my counting, there are 19 dogs players still without 2008 contracts, any news on anyone? First Grade Players 1. Fred Briggs Premier League Players 2. Nathan Armit 3. Charlie Farah 4. Adam Fielder 5. Daniel Green 6. Jamie Judge 7. Tom Kerr 8. John Koborsi 9. Ioane Victor 10...
  23. Sull

Stereotypes

So I've got a themed party coming up: stereotypes. Any good ideas? I want my costume to be original, identifiable, but most importantly, highly offensive lol.
  24. Sull

JF Summary

Of all the grades this is the one that can be there on grand final day. Great side who have everything. Backs last night were great (still with millard, tonga and heka to come back) hikaka played strong at fullback, te huia and vaefaga are strong at centre, and english really suprised me...
  25. Sull

Too Old For Jersey Flegg

Every year a group of players reach the age where they are too old for JF (Youth competition) for the next season, and decisions need to be made on who to upgrade to PL contracts, and who to let go. This year, already re-signed from this age group for PL contracts are: Luke Thompson Ryan...
  26. Sull

Dallas McIlwain

Come back dammit! I'm starting to get worried this back injury is going to cost him a '08 contract. He's a handy player who can cover a lot of positions (just please not centre lol). Just a reminder, forgotten player around here lately.
  27. Sull

Career Points for Hazem - 1972 Passing Michael Cronin on 1971 to become the 4th highest pointscorer of all time. Well done Hazem. 62 more points to overtake Daryl Halligan the great.
  28. Sull

All Hail The Sacred Away Jersey

3/3 woo lol, 1/1 Heritage Jersey, 2/10 Home Jersey. Either wear this jersey everygame, or change our homeground to Brookvale ffs.
  29. Sull

The Forum, Fox Studios

Went to a show there last night for the first time. Has to be in my opinion the best venue for live music in Sydney. 4 viewing decks, all with good views, 4 bars, trendy lights and setting. Was awesome. Anyone else seen a show there? U agree?
  30. Sull

Representative Dominance By Dogs

Origin has been dominated by Bulldogs and Ex-Bulldogs players. Ryan ripping up both games. Mason storming it tonight, but sadly had an injury the first game that limited him. QLD is Thurston's team. Steve Price is the best prop forward in the series. Anasta has played solidly and was one of the...
  31. Sull

Something Bothering Me

I know this is late, my internet decided to take a day off yesterday for some reason. After watching the game, happy as hell that we won. We needed it. But there was something that left me a bit confused after the game. Did anyone notice the complete lack of emotion pretty much showed after...
  32. Sull

What if we stole it?

Seriously, we were one try away from a vitcory today with 10 minutes remaining. If we did pull it off, would everyone still be bagging out 15/17 players? Everyone take a valium.
  33. Sull

Dragons Jerseys

How many do you need, ffs. They seem to run out with a new one each week. Home strip, Away strip, Charity Shield Strip, ANZAC Day Game Strip, now this one.
  34. Sull

Try Of The Year

Maitua's try was sensational last night, it went through 12+ passes, that and Tonga's try showed some nice ability still left in our backs and passing ability. That with a proper forward pack with Mason and co back, leaves us in a pretty positive position I think.
  35. Sull

Day Kennel Posters

So i'm assuming a lot of you are at work while on here, just wondering through my lack of knowledge of office setting workplaces, is it something you have to keep sneaky? Is it that boring at your work and theres nothing else to do? Or is it allowed to just browse the web? Curious is all.
  36. Sull

One Player, One Skill

Here's the fantasy situation. You've been invited to a bulldogs training session to help the coaching staff out for that day. You get to take one player aside, and teach them one new skill. Who would you take aside, and what would you teach them?
  37. Sull

Millard possibly injured?

Guys just watching the replay this afternoon on fox, noticed that after the brilliant flick pass Millard put on he got up limping, and was soon taken off for the last 8 or so minutes of the game. Anyone have any news on his condition? I hope he's fit for next week.
  38. Sull

Missing Talent

Hi guys, i haven't posted much on here but was just wondering if anyone has any knowledge on a few of our younger guys that haven't been playing in the first few weeks. I'm a big fan of keeping up to date with the Dogs younger grades. Injuries at all?? Namely Brent Crisp: He had big wraps...
  39. Sull

Hello to the Kennel!

Hey Hey Thought i'd introduce myself as i've decided to start reguarly posting on this very fine website after casually visiting it last year. Quick Outsider Background: Male, 20 years old, lived in Bankstown area my whole life. In Sydney halfway through Uni. Proud lifelong supporter...