Search results

1. Crashdog

Opinion Did Dogs fans boo Hutchison

Not sure who your ‘someone’ is but if he was relying on the missed/ ineffective tackle count then he has no idea. One of the basics of CC’s defence strategy is for Mahoney (middle), Hutch (right) and Salmon (left) to be up in the face of the attacker ASAP. While CC would obviously prefer an...
  2. Crashdog

Stat dive - defence analysis

As I wrote in another thread, the last try against the knights was a direct result of our half being rested. For 70 minutes there had not been a single break down our right side then Taffe came on and over read the play. Best strolls through a yarning gap to score.
  3. Crashdog

OFFICIAL | POST-GAME Round 7 | Post game | Bulldogs 36 - 12 Knights

Absolute disgrace and shows just how many supporters have no Rugby League IQ. They only had to wait 10 minutes to see how Hutch’s absence affected our right defence. Not one line break down that side for 70 minutes. Hutch off, Taffe over reads the play and Best strolls over for an embarrassing...
  4. Crashdog

Team after the bye

Grade 1, $750
  5. Crashdog

Your early Origin teams 2024

Is Kiks eligible for SOO? If so why is he not in the conversation as one of the first selected?
  6. Crashdog

Opinion Injury replacements

https://www.nrl.com/news/2024/01/01/2024-nrl-signings-tracker-latest-signings-news-contracts-and-details/#Bulldogs
  7. Crashdog

News Team Tips Round 6-Bulldogs make mass changes

That's the 5. Just swap around: 1. Wilson 2. Fox 3. Critta 4. Xerri 5. Kiraz Better balance. Critta in front line for defence. Wilson came to us as a FB/Wing.
  8. Crashdog

24 players used in FG up to Round 5

Looking at possible team selections for this next Round I found it interesting that we have already used 24 players in FG so far this season. With Suluka-Fifita, Oloapu and Sutton long term injuries and Topine also unavailable we have only had 32 players to select from and we have already used...
  9. Crashdog

News ‘He’s not an NRL halfback’: Buzz’s Bulldogs call amid club’s 1-3 start

If Hutch is dropped for Sexton!!! Roosters by 200+
  10. Crashdog

News Team Tips vs Roosters

So many kennelers who know more about selecting a bulldogs team than CC - just like Buzz NRL has two components, attack and DEFENCE. Many great coaches believe wins are on the back of great defence. Defence this year is so much better than last year with Hutch in place of speed bump Secton.
  11. Crashdog

Rugby League Eye Test analysis

Now that’s exactly what I took out of it too. Great (team) work in attack from Hutch.
  12. Crashdog

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Round 3 | Bulldogs Vs Titans | Gameday discussion

Herd mentality Everyone thinks that know more than the coach and can do a better job than the coach. lol
  13. Crashdog

News Trying to bite my tongue’: Ciraldo wants ‘clarity’ after contentious calls cruel Dogs

The NRL hasn’t taken long to put us back in our place. CC says he is having to bite his tongue about the quality of refereeing so they give us the very ref who made the decision of No Try to Kikau from the bunker - Todd Smith. Not too subtle ‘Back in your box Bulldogs. We run the league and you...
  14. Crashdog

2024 Round 2 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

I don’t like the rule but Yeo was DOWNTOWN Doesn’t matter if you interfere or not. Different rules for certain teams.
  15. Crashdog

News Crichton‘s encouraging act in Dogs debut as halves dilemma deepens: What we learned

Fox mentioned at the start of the game that Crichton was playing only the first twenty just to have a hit out. Don’t know about Hughes.
  16. Crashdog

Your Round 1 Team?

Did not consider Tracey or Kiraz. Pretty sure they won’t be brought in for R1 with no prior game time. And, if C is consistent and dropped Knight completely from his Trial 2 team for his poor handling and performance in Trial 1 then Taffe must also be dropped for his equally poor performance...
  17. Crashdog

Your Round 1 Team?

1 Wilson - his natural position 2 JAC 3 Crichton 4 Burton 5 Xerri 6 Hutch 7 Sexton 8 King 9 Mahoney 10 Farmersilly 11 Kiks 12 Preston 13 Salmon 14 Mann 15 Curran 16 Hughes 17 Kautoga Mann and Salmon can help cover the backs, back row and hooker. 8, 10, 11 and 13 - 17 can all help cover the...
  18. Crashdog

Your Round 1 Team?

1. Taaffe 2. Xerri 3. Crichton 4. Burton 5. Fox 6. Sexton 7. Hutcho 8. King 9. Mahoney 10. Hughes 11. Kikau 12. Preston 13. Curran ———— 14. Knight 15. Faamausili 16. Mann 17. Salmon We will need at least two big bodies on the bench and I reckon Knight will come good after his shocker last...
  19. Crashdog

Bulldogs vs Storm Pre-Season 3-2-1

3 Poasa 2 Salmon 1 Hutch Did not consider any player from the second half. They all played fantastic but so they should because the opposition was far too weak, certainly not worthy opponents.
  20. Crashdog

Official RFM granted immediate release

Yes, I was about to type the same thing. 04 you were supposed to be Polly Waffle when you responded. You are making it very difficult for us to keep up with your trolling.
  21. Crashdog

Opinion Pre Season Training

Speaks really well. Very positive. Did not shy away from the question mark around our FR but gave a great, supportive answer. He is obviously loving being a Bulldog.
  22. Crashdog

Offer Made (May)

That’s my understanding. Rorters have until tomorrow to make a counter offer. Of course, that does not necessarily mean May will accept our offer. He could wait to see if any other club makes an offer before the end of this season.
  23. Crashdog

Offer Made (May)

Does that mean Rorters have 7 days to put in a counter offer? So, by next Wednesday?
  24. Crashdog

The Murika Thread

Currently on 51% of the IOWA vote. Even if Democrats and Republicans are roughly 50/50 overall that makes Trump 51% if 50% = generous 26%. Hardly a large percentage of Americans!!!
  25. Crashdog

I wasn't aware that Kiks, Kiraz and Fox were injured. What are their injuries?
  26. Crashdog

That’s a lot not actually getting their balls busted. I think Sutton is still on light duties too. I hope we are not allowing a soft c*ck mentality to creep in like last year.
  27. Crashdog

News Cameron Ciraldo Q&A How New Recruits Will Feature In His Quest To Make The Bulldogs A Powerhouse Again

Yes, I am a big supporter of Gus but I do think CC would be well advised to ensure he has KPIs that acknowledge that he has been given a FR which, while of first grade standard, is not up to Finals standard. There should be an expectation of improvement but not an expectation of reaching the...
  28. Crashdog

Is there no one at training this morning?
  29. Crashdog

Any feedback or photos/videos from the session today???? Thanks
  30. Crashdog

WWOS MOLE Terrell May

Wonder if we ever had a conversation with Eddie Blacker. Always looked a class above in NSW Cup. 116 kg.
  31. Crashdog

Ok, I’ll ask. Who is this?
  32. Crashdog

2024 NRL Captain(s) and 2024 Club Captain

With the new season fast approaching two questions still to be considered: With 10 new recruits will Mahoney and Burton keep their NRL Captaincy? Who will replace RFM as Club Captain?
  33. Crashdog

Brain Teasers

Please explain
  34. Crashdog

My Backline For trials Update.

Yeah, that’s the backline I have landed on too. I can see Xerri forcing his way onto RW fairly early in the season. Xerri/Crichton right side will be dynamic. Absolute respect for Kiraz but Xerri a bigger, faster body.
  35. Crashdog

News NRL market watch: Cronulla Sharks agree player swap deal with Canterbury Bulldogs for Connor Tracey

And… Sexton, Preston, Xerri, Kiraz on the right edge with Tracey lurking in behind tbh that right edge is going to be dangerous AF
  36. Crashdog

Official A New Breed in Hutchinson, Mann, Turpin and Faamausili

Poasa Faamausili has ran over a 100m once so far in his NRL career That’s one of the reasons he is not in the Top 30.
  37. Crashdog

Opinion Update on Signings

nrl.com showing 25 Bulldogs signings for 2024, including Pele, Topine and RFM. Pretty sure Pele is off to Super League, so 24 confirmed. Hutchinson, Mann, Turpin and SST not included in that list. So, if they are all signed then maybe only as few as two spots left to fill if no one else is...
  38. Crashdog

What the f... are we gonna do for props / forwards ?

McLean staying at Cowboys
  39. Crashdog

Official Round 25 Raider V Bulldog Team List + Discussion

So seven of the seventeen selected for this week's game are not currently signed for next year. Might have been an idea to use the last few games to start including some of those players who will be with us next year and let those of the seven we will not be keeping see out the year in reggies...
  40. Crashdog

Official Round 9 - Bulldogs vs Dragons Game Day Thread

With our current injuries that’s the exact 8 to 17 I would select (no Okunbor). JAC and Kiraz going down certainly exposes the complete lack of depth we have in the backs. I am not convinced we have 7 First Grade quality backs available for selection within the club. Your 1 to 7 is arguably as...
  41. Crashdog

Rd 8 vs Sharks 3-2-1

3 Waddel 2 Burton 1 Davey - Finally a forward who can read the play, especially in defence. And he has a bit of size. Needs to get way more minutes.
  42. Crashdog

Official Round 7 - Bulldog v Eel - Team List + Match Discussion

Davey played left second rower for Manly last year. Proven in the position. Like for like. Leave Preston on the right to continue developing.
  43. Crashdog

Why aren’t we signing a prop?

Yes, Hazelton seems the only prop we might have a chance to pick up at the moment.
  44. Crashdog

Official NSW Cup Rd 3 Bulldogs v Magpies

https://www.facebook.com/events/750968746662935/?acontext=%7B%22event_action_history%22%3A[%7B%22surface%22%3A%22page%22%7D]%7D I'm watching it here
  45. Crashdog

Options for when "The Gun" doesn't fire?

Not sure why Kurt Falls is not signed to any club for 2023. Falls finished the 2022 season as the top point scorer in the NSW Cup, and also a premiership winner in the same competition. Proven performer in NSW Cup. Easily a better option than ‘Gun..
  46. Crashdog

2022-2023 Bulldogs Pre Season Thread

Averillo has to stay at centre if he is going to be there come the start of the season. Rajab to FB. Anyone but not Oky to wing.
  47. Crashdog

RIP Ken Wilson

Ken Wilson owns a piece of history that can never be equaled. Ken kicked the field goal in the one and only FG RL game with a 1-0 final score. There was a period when field goals were worth one point. Vale Ken Wilson.
  48. Crashdog

Mitchell Moses

What’s happening? School holidays?
  49. Crashdog

Official Gus on Twitter

Pretty sure he played 1/2 coming through the ranks. Then put on some muscle and was moved to second row. Definite prospect for 14 or CC and Gus might even be thinking 7!
  50. Crashdog

Rugby League World Cup - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Burton’s first involvement at 16 minutes 53 seconds!!!
  51. Crashdog

Opinion Trent People

https://www.rabbitohs.com.au/teams/nsw-cup/south-sydney-rabbitohs-nsw/trent-peoples/
  52. Crashdog

Whats happened to Cory Allan?

Anyone know what’s happened to Corey Allan? He is not selected in NRL or NSW Cup again this week.
  53. Crashdog

Official Gus on Twitter

Pretty sure Lumee is not in the top 30. With Allan and Alamoti out, the wingers and centres available are JAC, Avo (if Wakeham at 1/2), Burns, Naden, OK and Schoupp. Maybe JAC and Naden left and Burns Schoupp right
  54. Crashdog

News Stand up’: Dogs’ big issue ‘reared its head again’ — and Barrett has run out of patience

Given Averillo, Flanagan and Wakeham have proven beyond doubt that they are not up to FG standard at HB, I reckon Baz has two choices. Find a solution from within the squad or go out and buy a HB. From within the squad a possible solution could be Cook DH, JMK HB and BBO 14. I was impressed...
  55. Crashdog

Account issues

Thanks, all good
  56. Crashdog

Account issues

Hi team, I have used 2 different email addresses and hit resend a number of times over the past few days but have not received anything back. I have checked in spam etc. Thanks