Search results

1. B

shout out to the other staff who exist at the club

all I hear on hear is Gus gus gus gus like he’s personally scouting and delivering every single youngster that’s getting on board Just to give us alla break from the constant gus ass licking festival on here I thought I’d give a shout out to the many staff who work for the club in recruitment...
  2. B

Opinion Silver tongue Ciraldo

hey, Just finished watching his first couple of interviews for us and fuck me is this Barrett 2.0 or what? I hope I’m wrong but it’s pretty clear to see he’s bamboozled everyone along the way with his silver tongue and his clean shaven good looks. Again, hope I’m wrong but his pathway to this...
  3. B

GIVEAWAY - lab mix dog free to be taken to the right loving home

If anyone is interested in taking him on pls let me no. Will happily deliver
  4. B

Kurtis Morrin

discuss
  5. B

Rumour Tyrell Sloan

We are pursuing Tyrell Sloan with a considerable level of vigour. Watch this space. Could be ours as early as next year.
  6. B

Routine for a dreary Saturday afternoon when the Dogs play on a Sunday

Interested to hear what others doggies fans get up to in these situations? for me, the bbq gets a good workout. Lunch and dinner. Usually steaks and snags. Put the mrs to work to prepare a salad and potato bake to complement after picking up the kids from junior sport we arm them with an iPad...
  7. B

News Former Bulldogs NRL star almost bled to DEATH when he punched a window

Former Bulldogs NRL star almost bled to DEATH when he punched a window after catching his fiancee 'performing a sex act' on his teammate, court hears By Andrew Prentice For Daily Mail Australia06:25 05 Aug 2022, updated 08:11 05 Aug 2022 Former NRL star Michael Lichaa almost died after losing...
  8. B

Opinion Jimmy Dimmick

Jim Dimmick has parted company with the Titans apparently. I wonder if we could lure him here as Head Coach (previously was groomed for the position years ago). Or at the very least be our new defence coach to replace Furnz. Bulldogs DNA, knows the club inside out and an experienced campaigner...
  9. B

Rumour Transfer Bombshell: Silly season takes shape as clubs consider double backflip worthy of Commonwealth Gold

Transfer Bombshell: Silly season takes shape as clubs consider double backflip worthy of Commonwealth Gold Mark Maxworthy AAP 7 hours ago•6 min read The scintillating recent form of Jeremy Marshall-King and Reed Mahoney have their current clubs secretly pondering contract backflips on both...
  10. B

Pride Jersey Pt.2

I was really enjoying reading the good spirited debates so thought I would relaunch the thread so that it can continue. *blows whistle* play on
  11. B

Opinion No Ciraldo. Potter2024

What a terrific job Mick Potter is doing. If Ciraldo wants to come here then he can do so for the purpose of continuing his apprenticeship under Mick. This is the best footy we’ve played since I can remember. Just get a top defensive coach in to replace Furner
  12. B

Mitchell Moses

Reliably informed that Mitchell Moses will be in the blue’n’white from 2024. 3 year deal.