Search results

1. B

Official Gus on Twitter

U can get that now @Zane Leask is currently on his period
  2. B

News NRL 2023: Speculation growing Mitch Moses could leave Parramatta, sign with Tigers or Bulldogs

I have no input on when the key parties choose to announce it u fucking pelican. I’m telling u its done so shut your mouth and thank me later bitch boy
  3. B

News NRL 2023: Speculation growing Mitch Moses could leave Parramatta, sign with Tigers or Bulldogs

I really hope u go support another club once Mitchell joins us. U don’t understand the game and I’m sick of our low footy iq supporters
  4. B

Round 1 Squad Namaste

hope the forwards don’t get tired lol not much back up on the bench
  5. B

Official Gus on Twitter

A fight with bitch boy Leask would be like swatting a fly lol
  6. B

News Sad time for Kikau

Suck me
  7. B

I announced it 7 months ago bud. Timing of official announcement isn’t up to me nor is it relevant.
  8. B

He’s ours boys getting nervous @Zane Leask u little bitch?
  9. B

Easily top 5 halfback in the world rn and halfback is most important position on the park. He is worth every penny
  10. B

Official Gus on Twitter

Na with your mothers WHORE money. Never forget how u were conceived little boy
  11. B

NRL’s Top 50: Proof the Bulldogs are ready for finals football

And when I’m right will u leave the forum? Surely you will have to our of sheer embarrassment ahah
  12. B

Soccer FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022

Portugal looking good I had 12k on them pre tournament at 25/1 Just put another 5k on them at 13/1
  13. B

Twitter Thread- Non Gus

nice gesture, very slick. But can he coach?
  14. B

Rumour cameron murray/moses

Who’s your sources bud? I got the Moses mail over 6 months ago im hearing eels aren’t even guaranteed to keep both. A lot of shit slinging going on behind the scenes
  15. B

Official Gus on Twitter

nice. Just picked up a couple. 1 for consumption 1 for the pool room
  16. B

News Khalil Rahme

Khalil rahme lol average af nothing to get excited about
  17. B

High-beaming when mobile speed cameras are around

Fuck that rather not protect bogans flying down the road 30kmh over the limit. Cop ya 4pts and $1500 fine reckless *****
  18. B

Rumour cameron murray/moses

Lol Murray isn’t coming moses is coming boys
  19. B

News Sad time for Kikau

RIP kikau snr
  20. B

NRL’s Top 50: Proof the Bulldogs are ready for finals football

Why don’t u post it ya useless ****
  21. B

The 'gun and Corey Allan already looking ripped as preseason begins

I responded to u leask but unfortunately the mods removed it fyi can’t believe shit like this is allowed to be posted though
  22. B

Rumour Nu Brown

listen to yourself u have absolutely no idea. Experience is needed in your key position depth clown boy. and Topine doesn’t count, he’s not a hooker unless u are happy with his harbour bridge passing out of dummy half?
  23. B

Rumour Nu Brown

Right on
  24. B

Rumour Nu Brown

Ha ha u wanna just rest with 1 backup hooker in your top 30 a young and untested one at that. Showing your footy IQ here bud total chump
  25. B

Looking for decent workers

No msg received
  26. B

Looking for decent workers

hey fox if this is serious please msg me as I know someone who could be keen. Not sure why race/nationality important btw
  27. B

Rumour Nu Brown

Another day another cry from bitch boy leask. He’s a Samoan international and plenty of experience - handy to have around just for depth!!
  28. B

Mitchell Moses

ha ha ha just wait and see u little cretinous ****
  29. B

Russia vs Ukraine

Stay safe Tassie
  30. B

Russia vs Ukraine

need Nasheed back for an update on this stuff. Boots on the ground
  31. B

GOP Presedential Candidate

surely the people have had enough of sleepy Joe by now?
  32. B

GOP Presedential Candidate

MAGA
  33. B

Mitchell Moses

Answer the question u silly ****
  34. B

Mitchell Moses

who DO you want then leask? I see you shitcan just about every option
  35. B

Mitchell Moses

I don’t wanna argue with u assassin you seem ok but you’ve had more then a few chips at me now dude
  36. B

Mitchell Moses

I had the Moses mail 6 months ago and u are still unaware lol nuff said abt your intel right there
  37. B

Mitchell Moses

Although what I will say assassin is 2023 has/is been explored 2024 is definite
  38. B

Mitchell Moses

what is wrong with u. Read the very first post dude
  39. B

Official Gus on Twitter

Just ignore Zane he is very sassy and very simple
  40. B

Wanting to buy Alternate Doggies Jerseys.

Thanks jimmy. Not actively selling and don’t have farce book but tell him to join this forum and msg me if he would like to make an offer
  41. B

Wanting to buy Alternate Doggies Jerseys.

Jimmy I have the Star Wars jersey if ur interested but I will not part with it for less than $800
  42. B

Official Gus on Twitter

Tevita looking sliced n diced now just gotta get the head right and he gonna be a force
  43. B

Mitchell Moses

Ground breaking stuff leasky. Just as I reported in post #1 nearly 6 months ago lol
  44. B

News FREDDY WON’T DANCE THE FOX-TROT

Lol keep sucking JACS ya pervert
  45. B

lol it wasn’t that good calm down man
  46. B

Rugby League World Cup - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

we should sign Tom makinson to play fullback
  47. B

Samoan stupidity starting to take effect poms will run away with this 13+
  48. B

Rumour Justin Olam

false boys. Delete thread
  49. B

2022-2023 Bulldogs Pre Season Thread

they are 100% more important than centres
  50. B

Covid-19 related debates (argue in this thread only)

Hi guys the CMO has just issued an important warning regarding the new strain of omicron variant XBB get your masks back on, splash plenty of hand sanitiser around (waste of good lube imo) and exercise plenty of caution. Get in the kew for jab #6 too for extra protection
  51. B

yeah we can work it out by your mother sucking me off while u watch in the corner
  52. B

yeah thats your wet dream leask sorry mate don’t swing that way sorry to disappoint! @Bulldogsteve how’s your flexibility? the key is having great flexion in your neck and spine. Curl yourself up against a sturdy wall and if you’ve got at least 5 inches of length you’ll be in business
  53. B

Lol eat shit mate can’t wait for the poms to bend your boys over again so you can stop your waffling. spine will be the difference as I said will outclass and outsmart
  54. B

News Tui Katoa.... Gone!!!

Good luck tui main thing is he’s happy and healthy
  55. B

Official Gus on Twitter

He’s shit. No loss
  56. B

lol that’s pasifika rl in a nutshell. All brawn no brains Tonga Samoa will never win a wc
  57. B

News SALARY cap pressure has cost the Canterbury Bulldogs one of their best young forwards. Matt Doorey, 22

ur not far off dave. We did enquire about trey but sadly not happening at least anytime soon
  58. B

that crap was some of the most shameful in our history. Just glad I’m self employed so didn’t have to worry about that
  59. B

Official Gus on Twitter

No bud Kempsey seems ok just a little naive lol
  60. B

Convid biggest con in history. I never wore a face diaper or got the grossly undertested jab of death put into me. Great to be safely on the right side of history. everyone wants to pretend it never happened now. What an embarrassing cock up
  61. B

Official Western Clydesdales Hostplus Cup Team 2023 Thread

let’s hope so it’s a tough comp and great for development. Did wonders for the Storm boys
  62. B

Official Gus on Twitter

It’s no he’s not in the top 30. Bailey is not in the top 30. I can confirm that for you personally ffs why does everyone think Gus is constantly playing 5d chesss with every comment. He’s not that smart guys. He’s just dealing with Twitter muppets that make him look intelligent
  63. B

Mitchell Moses

pig put the text book down. I’ll use the kikau example again. He was photographed in our colours 2nd week of November. Do u think he wasn’t a done deal until Nov 1 only? He was locked in well before same case here. Everyone talks before the deadline. And in many cases deals are done albeit in...
  64. B

Mitchell Moses

there is a gentlemen’s verbal agreement in place. Just wait and see
  65. B

News Aaron Carter dead

Who?
  66. B

Official Gus on Twitter

great stuff. Fantastic to see jacko straight into work in the coaching ranks. we will have some tough young kids coming through under the tutelage of Jacko ogre and Mase
  67. B

Official Gus on Twitter

Commissioned by Barry ward
  68. B

News 2023 Rd 1 Draw

analysing the draw is the most overrated practice in rl
  69. B

Repatriation of IS Wives and Children

this shit is exactly why this country needs someone like Dutton in charge. He’d keep the scum out
  70. B

News SALARY cap pressure has cost the Canterbury Bulldogs one of their best young forwards. Matt Doorey, 22

nope not me. Last article I published was for the roar a few years back
  71. B

This like every other rlwc is a total snorefest
  72. B

Opinion Khaled Rajab

Doeuhi is a very good 5/8, aint a halfback.
  73. B

Opinion Hastings might be available for 23?

Not happening. Moses coming 2024
  74. B

Opinion Khaled Rajab

khaled is a real scrapper. Needs to be nursed into first grade via the bench. Could develop into a starter just lacking bit of craft at the mo
  75. B

Mitchell Moses

idgaf you’re irrelevant anyway ha ha
  76. B

Mitchell Moses

Ha ha can’t wait for the salt from u once formally announced. Pansy
  77. B

News Dogs enter race for $1m Moses signature as Gus pulls off Sydney raid: Jimmy Brings

Told all you ***** months ago didn’t wanna believe me did ya
  78. B

Mitchell Moses

hahaha fucking hell, unbelievable listen here championship, the cuck deadline doesn’t stop persons with strong links or affiliations to the club from talking with the player/management of player. Welcome to th real world. KIKAU - photographed in bulldogs kit mid-November 2021 for a 2023...
  79. B

News Andrew Fifita to Bulldogs ??

He’s mates with mase, don’t be surprised if he helps in some capacity
  80. B

shout out to the other staff who exist at the club

Ur tongue welded to Gussess ass. Hope ur bf not jealous yet
  81. B

ok virgin. I can help u with that will even throw in a donkey punch for ya
  82. B

You’re right alan. Gus swanned in at the most opportunistic time for us, cashed up, only one way to go was up. He knows he can’t lose and oh boy is he happy to lap up the accolades from our braindead fans who cant see the bigger picture at
  83. B

all I hear on hear is Gus gus gus gus like he’s personally scouting and delivering every single youngster that’s getting on board Just to give us alla break from the constant gus ass licking festival on here I thought I’d give a shout out to the many staff who work for the club in recruitment...
  84. B

Can Khaled Rajab play origin next year?

Lol no chance. He will be lucky to play 10 first grade games he very overrated here
  85. B

News Police investigating Warriors star after alleged nightclub incident left teen boy with ‘facial injuries’

I know a bloke who was there. Curran will not be getting off lightly
  86. B

Opinion Silver tongue Ciraldo

Get fucked
  87. B

Soccer The Manchester United SUPER Thread

Mark Goldbridge also reporting we approach jeremie frimpong (Leverkusen RB)
  88. B

Mark Goldbridge reporting we approached Edwin Van der sar for director of football gig
  89. B

‘Heart attack’ eriksen. Wow
  90. B

if the hobo/bogan can actually coach then fuck yes. could not give a single fuck how smooth they come across in press conferences, I just want a decent coach!
  91. B

yep Gus is a tyrant so Ciraldo fits the mould perfectly in that respect. He will submit to daddy Gus Youre right about the lack of substance. He’s just full of slick clichés and you can tell he’a well read on textbook leadership principles as he just about regurgitates it word for word.
  92. B

Opinion Is Josh Ralph on our roster?

Wont be in the 30