Search results

1. T-Rocket

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Round 7 | Pre game / Game Day | Bulldogs vs Knights

Predicting CC sticks with a pretty similar side. Hoping sexton gets a run, tracey stays at flb and KK gets dropped. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. T-Rocket

Fox

I hope whoever the numpties target next score a hatty too. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. T-Rocket

Nick Meaney

How was Meaney on the weekend? Almost looked like he was still on our books with the amount of traffic that went past and through him. He was always a solid squad player but never a star. Best to look forward rather than back when it comes to players. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. T-Rocket

Cameron Ciraldo

Overall you can see the team is heading in the right direction. Whilst being pretty stubborn CC is getting better with team selection. think he needs to manage the bench better. Need to be getting more minutes out of some of the props. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. T-Rocket

Coming Soon!

Could always pick up a worn match day one if you like https://auctions.officialmemorabilia.com.au/iSynApp/allAuction.action?sid=1104281&rc=24&selectedCatId=30804 Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. T-Rocket

Round 5 injuries (Patolo, Mann, Edwards, Tracey, Kikau, King)

Lots of injuries but lots of opportunity. Hopefully a few of the young fellas and ressies can stand up and take it Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. T-Rocket

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Post Game Round 5 | Bulldogs 30 - 26 Roosters

Despite getting the two points we lost more than we gained with that second half. Hope all the fellas on both teams that copped head knocks are okay. They all looked rough. On to next week. Gonna have to be much better against a full strength storm side Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. T-Rocket

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Round 5 | Bulldogs vs Roosters

Thank fuck for that. Now go again Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. T-Rocket

This second half has been embarrassing. People not doing their job. Hopefully this break gets the boys to refocus. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. T-Rocket

It's sad that it's in a terrible timeslot and horrible weather. NRL need to do better with games like this. Props to anyone who's out there. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. T-Rocket

Coming Soon!

The collar and blue across the shoulders really elevate it Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. T-Rocket

News ‘He’s not an NRL halfback’: Buzz’s Bulldogs call amid club’s 1-3 start

Gotta love the contradiction from the wino. Says we have to drop Hutch then says no managers will listen to us as we chop and change too much in the halves Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. T-Rocket

News ‘He’s not an NRL halfback’: Buzz’s Bulldogs call amid club’s 1-3 start

He isn't wrong on our halves needing to be better even an old drunk can figure that out. It's the constant articles and nonsense he writes about our club and gus that annoys me. Forever being negative and trying to destabilise the club. Will celbrate the day he pops off the perfh Sent from my...
  14. T-Rocket

Rumour Player swap between Ilias and JAC

Nah we good fam Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. T-Rocket

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Discussion thread | Round 4 | Good Friday vs Souths

His leg speed is immense Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  16. T-Rocket

Official Sam Hughes contract extension

He seems to be getting eased in. The very short minutes and time he's brought into the game aren't helping him impress. He doesn't look like a big impact prop but more of a toiler that will do the hard work. Needs more minutes imo Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  17. T-Rocket

Sutton Appointed again to bulldogs vs Rabbitohs game.

The clown should be next door at the easter show where he belongs Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  18. T-Rocket

The Terrors of Team List Tuesday

1. Perham.... Jk i think no changes this week unless kiks is out. I'd bring in KK if he was out Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  19. T-Rocket

Kiks in doubt for Friday

Hope he can play. Not sure how our middle would hold up if Curran got moved to the edge. He's been putting in work Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  20. T-Rocket

Our Forward Pack

Punching above their weight so far. The better packs will give us alot of trouble especially once fatigue and injuries start adding up. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  21. T-Rocket

Are Players being Coached to Milk the Obstruction Rule ..

Yes, obviously. It's a professional sport and coaches or players will seek any advantage they can. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  22. T-Rocket

Dare to dream? Smash rabbit

No better opportunity. Our Doggies should be confident after their win. Bunnies will have a point to prove but their heads could go down pretty quickly if we can shut them out and jag a few pies early. Defence is key for our chances Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  23. T-Rocket

Kurt Mann is so underrated

Looked miles ahead of Salmon although coming on fresh helps. Ideal lock with our squad Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  24. T-Rocket

Kfc match predictor

Can't get it to work either mate. No idea it worked no probs last year. Won one week and third overall Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  25. T-Rocket

Protecting the Player and Duty of Care

Interesting to see the penalty applied for duty of care with the may/walsh head clash in the riff game tonight. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  26. T-Rocket

News Addo-Carr out of doghouse

Hope he can show it on the field for us soon Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  27. T-Rocket

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Round 3 | Bulldogs Vs Titans | Gameday discussion

Sure you can put Burton to fullback and he'll run more but How is he under the high ball? How will such a quiet player communicate and organise the defence? How is his positioning at the back? Too many unknowns for my liking. If he was demoted back to ressies and given a run there maybe. Sent...
  28. T-Rocket

Opinion Do we know how to pass?

I'd like more variation and better selection in passing from Burton but giving Kiks early ball looked great on the weekend Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  29. T-Rocket

News Saint, sinner, shoosh: Canterbury Bulldogs boardroom drama as former director is disqualified

Pour yourself another port buzz ya flog Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  30. T-Rocket

Official ROUND 1 | Bulldogs vs Eels | Discussion thread 5:30pm @ CommBank Stadium

Nah. I'll agree we haven't had ball but what has Burto done when we have. Shit ball to someone with no space or generic midfield bomb that nobody chases. It's not so much his fault as he needs to do better to put us in a better position.
  31. T-Rocket

News Bulldogs re-sign in-demand forward on three-year deal(Max King)

Great news. Hope he can stay healthy and rip in this season
  32. T-Rocket

New Classic Polo’s

Looks purple...
  33. T-Rocket

News Signed 2 years. Suluka Fifita

He's a big body that will add a bit of depth to our props. Not a terrible signing but very mid. Hopefully he can suprise me.
  34. T-Rocket

News “IT WAS AN EASY CHOICE”: KIRAZ OPENS UP ON BULLDOGS’ SURPRISING CAPTAINCY CHANGE

God i hate how petty the media are..."dumped". Hope Kiraz is right to play round one
  35. T-Rocket

Zane tetevano signed for 2024

Grim signing imo. Really unhappy with it. I thought we were steering clear of band aid players If i was to try and see some positives to it. It's a short term contract and he adds a bit of depth and experience to the pack but still wtf
  36. T-Rocket

Opinion Joseph O'Neill should be our 7

Too young to be put in the meatgrinder of first grade and being a lower tabled club. Would rather let him develop without becoming another young playmaker that gets chewed up and spat out of the NRL. I wouldn't be against a few late season appearances by the younger guys. Just to give a little...
  37. T-Rocket

Official Gus on Twitter

With the recent headlines of a legal battle on the issue Gus probably isn't allowed to say anything
  38. T-Rocket

Player Stats from the Sharks Trial

Didn't stop Presto from having a blinder of a season next to Burton. I think they both need to be better and more involved
  39. T-Rocket

Zane tetevano signed for 2024

It's April 1st right...... right....
  40. T-Rocket

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Trial No. 2 - Bulldogs vs Sharks - Friday 8pm BSG

Salmon looks to have played himself into starting
  41. T-Rocket

Uncontested bombs

Our kick chase has been pathetic for years. Have really needed a forward to lead the pack in chasing.
  42. T-Rocket

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Trial No. 2 - Bulldogs vs Sharks - Friday 8pm BSG

Hoping the sharkies put out a stronger side than the storm did. Would like to see a better test for our team
  43. T-Rocket

Missing Piece of the Puzzle

Yeah he can't but could have a conversation with his manager and mention that he's interested. No offer and no negotiation. Could even talk directly to the broncs giving interest whilst not approaching the player.
  44. T-Rocket

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Game day Thread vs. Storm: Trial 1 @ Belmore, 7pm

So taafe is done as full back? That last play was embarassing
  45. T-Rocket

News Phil Gould battling three rival clubs to keep Bulldogs forward

Max is a stud. Hopefully it gets sorted soon
  46. T-Rocket

Do you expect much improvement in our defense?

Yep sadly our quality and quantity of middle forwards lesser than last season. I can see it going the same way. Hoping for a big improvement but not holding my breath
  47. T-Rocket

Do you expect much improvement in our defense?

I think there will be an improvement until our middles start getting worn out and injured. Even if everyone is greatly improved once we're constantly on the back foot it'll be hard to keep up the good defence
  48. T-Rocket

News Liam Knight

Haha lucky bastard
  49. T-Rocket

News ‘Chopping and changing’: Burton’s big call on Dogs’ halves mystery as new recruit shines

Sounds like they've been addressing some of his faults. Now it has to be acted on by Burton. Plenty more for him to improve. I'm hoping for a real bounce back year from Burton
  50. T-Rocket

News Signed 2 years. Suluka Fifita

No doubt we need some big middles but signing him off an acl.... nah hard pass. Let him come back and prove himself then take another look at him.
  51. T-Rocket

Official RFM granted immediate release

Thanks for your service Ray. All the best
  52. T-Rocket

Bulldogs express interest in Panthers flyer Taylan May

I don't doubt his talent but we've got plenty of outside backs atm.
  53. T-Rocket

Opinion Pre Season Training

Thanks for the update kiwi. Great news on Hughes. Hoping he can have a killer season for us
  54. T-Rocket

Don't take the bait. You know what he's gonna drone on about
  55. T-Rocket

Good to see some hard yakka and the lads getting flogged in preseason. Hopefully it pays off come the actual season and they're fitter for it
  56. T-Rocket

News NRL market watch: Bulldogs, Dragons lead chase for Jarome Luai, Addin Fonua-Blake

We dropped out of the afb chase already. It's a big miss for us. Happy he didn't go to the dragons tho. Surely we've got to sign some props. All in for May. Make an offer no one can match
  57. T-Rocket

News Critta’s on the next episode of Let’s Trot.

With his adaptability he might be a good utility [emoji23]
  58. T-Rocket

Opinion Fanoua Blake in Kikau out

Shame because AFB is the exact type of alpha prop we need. Wonder what the reason is. Too much money for one player? No one the warriors wanted in return? We weren't willing to give up a player the Warriors wanted? Couldn't compete with another offer?
  59. T-Rocket

Rumour Addin Fonua-Blake

Another one to set to ignore…
  60. T-Rocket

Too many smiles if you ask me. Where’s the photos of blokes chucking up and dying from fitness sessions
  61. T-Rocket

Klemmer back to the dogs?

Whilst we’re crying out for middles I’d only have him back on the cheap. Left the club in bad circumstances and hasn’t had a good thing to say about us since. Would take Uto off their hands in a heartbeat tho
  62. T-Rocket

News Jayden Tanner

Whilst I’m keen on signing front rowers not selling them, Tanner seemed average at best. Real hard worker and toiler. Was solid in ressies for us. Wish him all the best
  63. T-Rocket

News Canterbury In Box Seat To Sign Connor Tracey From Cronulla Sharks

Hopefully Gus is enquiring with clubs that might need to move a good middle option this season on due to cap pressure. We can have all the outside backs in the world but if we’ve got no go forward next season we’re fucked.
  64. T-Rocket

News Canterbury look at shifting Burton to free up his running game

Whilst he wasn’t outstanding last season he’s clearly our best 5/8. I can’t see it happening unless he continues to play terribly.
  65. T-Rocket

Where do the Bulldogs Finish in 2024 ?

I was optimistic last season but not this one. No front row,no party 14th
  66. T-Rocket

Opinion Update on Signings

Good to see morrin re-signed. He’s not the biggest fella but has good leg speed and ball playing. Good benchie/cup player that can hopefully keep developing
  67. T-Rocket

Official A New Breed in Hutchinson, Mann, Turpin and Faamausili

Hope Fasmausili can be a decent prop for us. Other than that utilities for days
  68. T-Rocket

Official Luke Vella - Assistant Coach 2024

Good to see successful hard work getting rewarded. Long may it continue
  69. T-Rocket

Ethan Quai-Ward

In the preseason Sutton and Thompson looked like they were gonna be smashing people in defence all season. Thompson got injured and Sutton slowly got worse and lost his impact that by mid season you’d never know he was playing
  70. T-Rocket

Karl Oloapu neck surgery out 2024

Great news! Good on mini for offering advice and helping him out. Class act
  71. T-Rocket

News FIVE November 1 targets for every club: Canterbury Bulldogs

Lel they let the work experience kid write this?
  72. T-Rocket

Opinion Update on Signings

Great message from Casey. Wish him all the best. Hopefully someone picks him up and he gets another chance be it nrl or sl.
  73. T-Rocket

Official Blake Wilson locked in for 2024 & 2025

Great news. He had a great debut season. Hopefully he can continue to develop and become a top player for us.
  74. T-Rocket

Official Sea Eagles sign Corey Waddell

All the best to him.
  75. T-Rocket

Karl Oloapu neck surgery out 2024

Feel for him, hopefully a full quick recovery. Club can’t catch a break with injuries
  76. T-Rocket

Jacob Kiraz extends to 2027

Great news. Love the way he plays
  77. T-Rocket

News The Mole: Bulldogs meeting to decide Josh Addo-Carr's future after 'dramatic' week

As long as Fox doesn’t want out I only expect a kick up the bum.
  78. T-Rocket

Gus on 7 News - 8-9 signings in coming weeks

A swap of Curran for RFM would be great. Curran rips in from what I’ve seen. RFM would probably like to go back home too. As much as I rate Kolo as a player we don’t need him unless he was playing prop.
  79. T-Rocket

News Good Riddance

I assume he’s said this to drum up a bit of interest in his fight this weekend. If this is the case fair play. If not it smells of the rotten “all about me” attitude $BW had on his way out. No coincidence TPJ had been talking to SBW throughout this season
  80. T-Rocket

Luai or Mam for $1M ?

Out of the two I’d take mam but I’d prefer pay 600ish for a top class prop and use the rest of the cash for other positions
  81. T-Rocket

Coaching Structure 2024

Glad to hear he’s still coaching even if it’s not with the dogs. Thought he’d done a good job til they fell off as the nrl side did
  82. T-Rocket

Coaching Structure 2024

What’s happening with Tangles? I thought he coached the nsw cup side pretty well.
  83. T-Rocket

Gus on 7 News - 8-9 signings in coming weeks

Looks like Fotuaika is extending with the titans so there goes another big bopper I was hoping to sign
  84. T-Rocket

News Canterbury Bulldogs Set To Apply For Historic NRLW License Declare Themselves Fully Equipped To Host Matches

All for it. I enjoy watching the nrlw here and there. I don’t get invested as I’ve got no side I follow. This would change that.
  85. T-Rocket

Breakout star of 2024?

Not sure. I hope it’s a prop tho
  86. T-Rocket

Jake Turpin

Surely Mikey’s taking the piss
  87. T-Rocket

Drew Hutchinson signing

Utilities for days
  88. T-Rocket

News James Graham goes toe to toe with the drunk tonight 6.30pm (video up in original post)

Buzz did a pretty good job at interrupting everytime jammer would be explaining or countering a point. He’d always pick something to change the point or push an agenda. When jammer was going on a subject he was owning buzz hence why buzz would change. Love jammer’s passion whilst also being...
  89. T-Rocket

Opinion 2024 Captain/leaders

I could be wrong but I thought he re-signed
  90. T-Rocket

Official Bulldog Vs Titan

Surprise surprise bugger all changes. Infuriating
  91. T-Rocket

Gus on 100% Footy

Honestly hope Gus keeps quiet on us this week. I love that he’s so open about the club but I think just shutting up til next year is the better option. Turn the focus to next season because we’re getting nothing positive from this one
  92. T-Rocket

Official Round 25 Raider V Bulldog Team List + Discussion

Everytime I see reed near the ball I think. Look he’s gonna do something stupid. Always seems to have an error or brain dead action in him at critical times
  93. T-Rocket

News Fight to keep Promising half-back Mitchell Woods

Not saying he isn’t putting in the work but some people are just good at everything they do. Bit like some people are born athletes.
  94. T-Rocket

Why is nobody talking about how good Corey Waddell was on Sunday?

He tries hard just has too many dumb mistakes and penalties in him to play at a first grade standard regularly
  95. T-Rocket

Tpj to retire from nrl

This would’ve been helpful before big Tino resigned with the titans. Now we’re down another front rower with next to none available. FFS