Search results

1. ShepardDog

Harrison Edwards on the move?

unless its changed I'm pretty sure he isn't even signed for next year.
  2. ShepardDog

No Source Trey Mooney

Seems to fit the new culture we’re trying to build of hard working and that play for the badge mentality. Seen him play a few times he runs hard good offload too impressed with his leg speed. If him and Todd can come in around the same time that would be massive.
  3. ShepardDog

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Round 7 | Pre game / Game Day | Bulldogs vs Knights

Hutch starting, Tracey starting fullback and taafe on the bench for now
  4. ShepardDog

Rumour Taylan may bulldogs

Apparently was doing 85ks around school zones. Someone recorded him and he posted it on his story and was quickly deleted. Could be wrong but this what I’ve heard.
  5. ShepardDog

Soccer The Liverpool FC Super Thread

We’re gonna get 50m from Saudi for salah lol
  6. ShepardDog

Fucking embarrassing
  7. ShepardDog

Boys put too much pressure on themselves with wanting to win the quadruple for klopp farewell
  8. ShepardDog

Palace have nothing to play for but against us they feel they want to play the best game of their season ffs gonna kms.
  9. ShepardDog

It wasn’t meant to be ig…
  10. ShepardDog

Why is jones still on
  11. ShepardDog

Gakpo warming up, get inn!!! You beauty yess what a game changer that will be!
  12. ShepardDog

Elliot and jota on…. I beg please.
  13. ShepardDog

How tf don’t you score from there I’m fucking sick of him.
  14. ShepardDog

Bring on jota im sick of this fraud Nunez
  15. ShepardDog

Trent on, don't mind it.
  16. ShepardDog

Honestly I see us finishing like 6th next season lol.
  17. ShepardDog

changed my mind, we’re coming back from this game than going undefeated. Whilst the real pretenders Arsenal and city will drop points twice in the remaining games.
  18. ShepardDog

Ffs we suck. But honestly how many times in a season do we think we can concede early and comeback. Fucking pretenders ffs. Bring on next season.
  19. ShepardDog

Elliot should be starting over Jones. Well at least Alison is back.
  20. ShepardDog

2024 Round 6 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

I’m looking at our draw and we can win most of the games coming up. Penrith the exception obviously. Knights should win, tigers should win than we have the bye in between those games than raiders and dragons. All very winnable games
  21. ShepardDog

Official 2024 SG Ball, Harold Matts Squads , Scores and Team News

14-0 so looks like we’re going to win this game wonder who we play next.
  22. ShepardDog

Official 2024 SG Ball, Harold Matts Squads , Scores and Team News

4-0 bulldogs way. Conversion missed.
  23. ShepardDog

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Round 6 | Post Game | Storm 16 - 14 Bulldogs

I’m pretty confident we can beat most bottom 8 teams at least and might sneak a few wins against some of the top 8 teams.
  24. ShepardDog

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Round 6 | Storm vs Bulldogs | AAMI Park

Very disappointed to lose but I’m proud of the boys and it’s evident and there’s clear evidence we are building week on week. Also can’t remember the last time we had 8 line breaks in one game just unlucky not to finish a few more.
  25. ShepardDog

We create line brakes but can’t finish shit
  26. ShepardDog

Shitest fucking try’s to concede ffs we’ve been all over them
  27. ShepardDog

We in the trenches, Turpin starting…
  28. ShepardDog

Josh Schuster to the Bulldogs

It isn’t base 800k btw 800k through incentives and match bonuses and goals. Still wouldn’t take him for more than 350k and to play at lock for a small amount of time.
  29. ShepardDog

Maybe he goes with a different tactical approach who knows, or he plays with wingbacks in a 5 back which is basically a 3 back.
  30. ShepardDog

April fools joke 10 days later, how amazing….
  31. ShepardDog

Fair enough.
  32. ShepardDog

Fuck off you kidding me? What’s all the talk of Ciro trying to change the culture than recruiting this lazy whinging fuck. Anyways source?
  33. ShepardDog

80m give me 150 I think 113m will be the end sale if it happens which I think is a big possibility. But to lose salah and Diaz In the same season I don’t think I could handle that haha. It really is the beginning of the new gen Liverpool. Also what’s taking Trent so long for his contract? Why...
  34. ShepardDog

Actually forget about Rodrygo yes he can play make and can finish but I think a cheaper more realistic option is Nico Williams who is rapid, can play make and most likely can finish. But for me I love his pressing and work ethic which will work really well with Amorims style if he brings the...
  35. ShepardDog

Been ongoing rumours that Diaz leaves, what do we think? I believe his motive is his that he has a low salary and it probably is, and psg come knocking I think he’ll leave. A good bid should do the job maybe 80m I’ll take. Not sure who we replace him with and it depends what Ruben and Edwards’s...
  36. ShepardDog

We usually beat spurs at home and Aston villa I’m not worried about however Arsenal against them different story. End of the day we’re still on equal points and goal difference could be the decider but there’s no way we catch up with how shit we are infront of goal lol
  37. ShepardDog

Big Ange do it for us. If I recall was Ange a Liverpool fan or am I just making shit up at this point.
  38. ShepardDog

Not gonna matter city will be too good for these fucking lucky scums
  39. ShepardDog

Like it feels like now every team is just giving Arsenal their wins
  40. ShepardDog

Watch man United will basically hand it to city before that shitty goal they didn’t gaf
  41. ShepardDog

How bad do we want it!!
  42. ShepardDog

Well done you bottled the league to fucking midchester United
  43. ShepardDog

Dogshit team
  44. ShepardDog

Tf is Darwin doing? What is that ffs
  45. ShepardDog

Ffs now they have energy from the shortest goal just fucking wake up boys tf js this
  46. ShepardDog

2024 Round 5 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

What bs, they’ve reviewed it. Yeah righttt
  47. ShepardDog

Very disappointing the way the second half unfolded the way it did and let’s be honest we should’ve won against the rabbits which would’ve put us in the 8.
  48. ShepardDog

And now we’re ahead of the scum on the ladder! What a weekend! Apart from the injuries lol.
  49. ShepardDog

Official NSW CUP Jersey Flegg Ron Massey Scores ,Squads and Team News 2024

Much appreciated. Does Joash look ready for first grade? This could be his opportunity but I doubt it. How is Tia going? Seen he just scored a try. Well in, seems like another talented halfback at the club. Gotta give props to Gus and the staff because we do have some talented halves through the...
  50. ShepardDog

Anyone watching the game and willing to give us updates? Halftime score 10-10.
  51. ShepardDog

Still a joke that we have to pay to watch nsw cup lol. Quality must be so high to warrant a subscription :tearsofjoy: Ffs I just want to see how our young guys go.
  52. ShepardDog

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Post Game Round 5 | Bulldogs 30 - 26 Roosters

Burton now leads the team song everyone! Didn’t think he had it in him honestly.
  53. ShepardDog

Any competent at least serviceable halfback will make us so much better. Both are dog shit with no ability to direct us.
  54. ShepardDog

We had to reshuffle a lot of the team too, dosent help us either who knows what happens if we could field the entire 17 without any failed hias at all. Still have no halfback which will continue to make us lose games!
  55. ShepardDog

Still undefeated when playing at home lol
  56. ShepardDog

A win is a win nonetheless but no sugar coating the second half. Going to be interesting to see what we can take from that if we can implement what we take and going to be interesting to see how we play in the coming weeks. We did have to do quite a bit of re shuffling and obviously that never...
  57. ShepardDog

BUZZ tweet

Sometimes I get more exited watching the juniors dominate than the first grade playing a shitty game. Even if they don’t transition into first grade I just love seeing the passion and the effort, they all gee eachother up after each try lol and celebrate like crazy.
  58. ShepardDog

This title race is getting me worried wolves last gameweek PTSD :expressionless:
  59. ShepardDog

BUZZ tweet

Yes regarding the halves, and from my limited time seeing anything of the juniors but from what I’ve seen and heard I can say the Seve brothers are 2 big props one in sg ball and one in hm. Than there is Alatani a back rower in sg ball. From the flegg team is Damon Marshal who I think most would...
  60. ShepardDog

2024 Round 4 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Exactly Taaffe is parham 2.0 in attack maybe slightly better and hutch is like watching a turtle in at half.
  61. ShepardDog

2024 Round 4 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Both for sure get them in, I’ve seen enough! Not just from this game but from O’Neil and Joash in general.
  62. ShepardDog

I mean we play them April 8th which is a week away from mid April maybe they will be fast tracked for the game but I double it. I’m happy with Bradley so far but we really need Jota.
  63. ShepardDog

Good first half, can feel the disappointment in the commentators voices and I love it. Also is that Zaduis the 9 or moyle lol? The commentators keep referring to the 9 as Moyle but on the team lists it’s Zaduis lol probably the commentators issue the dumb c****
  64. ShepardDog

So how good is Amorim? As he seems to be next in the pecking order.
  65. ShepardDog

https://x.com/_pauljoyce/status/1773455025957753006?s=46 It ain’t looking good… however when I try access the article it says the page you’re looking for can’t be found so maybe something has changed I’m not sure. But this would be a massive blow if true.
  66. ShepardDog

Our management? You sure you’re a Liverpool fan? Because there’s no chance this happens.
  67. ShepardDog

2024 Round 3 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Oh fuck off.. refs and bunker love helping the sharks that was the clearest strip ever.
  68. ShepardDog

Galvin already better than Burton lol
  69. ShepardDog

Man stadium must be so full and everyone must be dying to go to the game for those prices lol :tearsofjoy:
  70. ShepardDog

This some sort of joke or photoshop? No way these prices are that high for the back to back wooden spooners lmao
  71. ShepardDog

lol quickest uprising to downfall ever. I’m all for this, love the humbling. Dragon fans were hyping up their team after round 1 lol, was really pissing me off :tearsofjoy:
  72. ShepardDog

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Round 3 | Bulldogs Vs Titans | Gameday discussion

Even though I would love him in first grade, with our middles no chance best to let him develop in cup and keep good confidence and have him primed for next year.
  73. ShepardDog

Well after this game let’s give him a contract. And no this isn’t just a one off, this is how he usually plays.
  74. ShepardDog

I’ve been a fan of O’Neil for a while too, very direct player clearly the superior half in reserves too. Can’t believe he was playing jersey flegg instead of cup until this round.
  75. ShepardDog

Surely Hutchison… never know with ciro tho..
  76. ShepardDog

And O’Neil is in. I love what I see hopefully he plays first grade and it isn’t just some injury or something lol.
  77. ShepardDog

Hey hopefully he comes back in the last 5 does something stupid and gets suspended to play us next week. Or is that a negative :tearsofjoy:
  78. ShepardDog

Official Gus on Twitter

One post closer…
  79. ShepardDog

2024 Round 2 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Dufty vs Sloan:tearsofjoy: That’s one for the history books.
  80. ShepardDog

2024 Round 2 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

At least we don’t dish that shit up.
  81. ShepardDog

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Round 2 - Post Game Thread - Sharks 25 - 6 Bulldogs

Let’s relax, reset and smash the tits at belmore next week they have a really shitty defence and I have no doubt we would crack their defence several times and our defence will hold up.
  82. ShepardDog

Rumour Kautoga late inclusion?

Think they’ve based it off the fact he isn’t named to play in nsw cup unless he may be injured.
  83. ShepardDog

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME ROUND 2 | Bulldogs vs Sharks | Discussion thread 6pm Friday @ Pointsbet Stadium

Good adjustment if he plays more than 5 minutes per half. But knowing Ciro he’ll play him once we’re already been cooked and the match is probably already over. Edit: never mind just checked the stats and Morrin played 25 minutes last game so I’ll expect around that many for Kitione this...
  84. ShepardDog

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME ROUND 2 | Bulldogs vs Sharks | Discussion thread 6pm Friday @ Pointsbet Stadium

Sure one of the best coaches of all time is in the wrong and our penrith assistant is in the right. Personally I see where both coaches are coming from and why, But for me I prefer Wayne's method.
  85. ShepardDog

Take notes CC, players didn’t perform Wayne dropped them after round 1 no waiting multiple weeks bs and now watch them beat a well performing dragons team.
  86. ShepardDog

let’s just kick our opponents in the chest now because now that’s allowed righto as long as you’ve touched the ball at some stage it’s classified as won it.
  87. ShepardDog

Proper madness
  88. ShepardDog

Fuck ah man, Arsenal it’s in your hands now.
  89. ShepardDog

It’s city that’s why
  90. ShepardDog

Game on let’s get it
  91. ShepardDog

Please mac Alister on the pen
  92. ShepardDog

Cheers ederson