Search results

1. cmrn

Ben barba can he come back

Lol. Doesn't he have to sit out a suspension when he finally returns? Rumoured to be 12 weeks? Plus he wouldn't of had any meaningful pre season? Surely you lot can't be that desperate.
  2. cmrn

Sam Williams joins Wakefield

Thank fuck for that.
  3. cmrn

Soccer The Liverpool FC Super Thread

lol
  4. cmrn

Pregnant woman hurt as Bulldogs and Rabbitohs fans brawl

Pregnant woman hurt as Bulldogs and Rabbitohs fans brawl http://www.news.com.au/dailytelegraph/story/0,22049,25330987-5001021,00.html
  5. cmrn

Manager livid at young star's penalty

i like the stance our club is taking. it's a good lesson for barba & idris, might prevent them from turning into the next reni, mason, tee maari, etc
  6. cmrn

Greenwood Hotel

SOS used to rock. so did kink. ah the memories.
  7. cmrn

$100,000 bounty placed on the head of Comanchero chief Mahmoud "Mick" Hawi

didn't a certain bikie gang used to do huge charity events back when??
  8. cmrn

prob a bit slow on this but hmmm?
  9. cmrn

Tim Cahill or Steve Gerrard?

brett holman > *
  10. cmrn

This is the real God!!

he still has a few years left in him =p
  11. cmrn

c'mon everton!
  12. cmrn

Teach the children - Sheik's vile lesson of hate

awwwww :love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:
  13. cmrn

John Aloisi

*sings what a waste of money*
  14. cmrn

hey Reni you derek

lol im broke but i still go out clubbing
  15. cmrn

Bilal Skaf prison Sentence Reduced

i'm going to get flamed for this but i love how other races are quick to play the race card, we're being victimised cos we're xxxxx.. yet when a person of the same race of his supposed 'native country' is convicted race cannot be bought into play. i'm aussie, if i get convicted by a jury...
  16. cmrn

hahahahahahahahahahahahaha
  17. cmrn

Bilal Skaf prison Sentence Reduced

hahahahahahaha oh they're being victimised cos they're arab. you're starting to sound like a bulldogs supporter.
  18. cmrn

i dont wanna sell keane, yet. give him time... i'd sell alot of other players first before i sold keane.
  19. cmrn

The Berries Poll

we need a mod who reps the 2164 and berries fits the bill.
  20. cmrn

must've been 1 hell of a 20 min spell :p also
  21. cmrn

restoration project

probably pick up a cheapo vl for that price, or a ****ty datsun. try pickles auctions at milperra, i think that's where they do their damaged cars...
  22. cmrn

Dad-to-be Mohamad Omar dies in girlfriend's arms

that sounds like a normal day @ fairfield ;)
  23. cmrn

no offence, but he isn't exactly a good poster child for the school
  24. cmrn

settle grettle. 1 question, what sort of australian history is taught at these schools, if any?
  25. cmrn

Time will tell.
  26. cmrn

Soccer The Gunners Super Thread

only time will tell... but as i said at the start it's still prolonging the inevitable. that's what supposedly started this argument.
  27. cmrn

*shows up*
  28. cmrn

yep, chelsea dropping points at home yet the focus is on liverpool dropping points at home :p
  29. cmrn

lol. so in the arsenal thread you tell me to give someone the benefit of the doubt and not take a direct quote literally, but here you are taking a rafa quote a bit too far. all he is doing is saying if we drop points, it's not the end of our title race. he is taking a bit of the pressure...
  30. cmrn

you keep believing he will see out his 8 years. as i said, i aint going to get involved in an e-argument. i'll believe what i want and you believe what you want. i still maintain it's naive to think a player will stay at a club for x years because they're signed for x years. especially an...
  31. cmrn

You say drop points against easy teams, but how is a team coming 5th "easy"?
  32. cmrn

hull are coming 5th. not like we drew to a "**** team"
  33. cmrn

"not many" :o
  34. cmrn

quite simple really we don't have to play catchup in the new year (like every other year) so we have to play our own game and if we keep racking up full points 80% of the games we play we will win the league. that means out of the "20 or so weeks" if we drop points on 4 occasions (20%).. be it...
  35. cmrn

shocking. kuyt had to go off. he just seemed bad. keane had to come on. it was almost perfectly written for him... under pressure comes on resuces the game and kick starts his liverpool career. but wtf. lucas on for mascherano? and i really hope it wasn't a sign of defiance that he went...
  36. cmrn

LOL Luca$h Neill

wait the guy is captain of the team, and is being asked to take over a 50% pay cut? i'd be pissed too and i'd be looking for another club. if they treat their captain like this, i feel sorry for the other players.
  37. cmrn

wow, where did I say 3 years? and to the point Arsenal midfielder Fabregas insists he is committed to the Gunners but after three years without a trophy he refused to rule out a move back to Spain. He began his career at Barca but joined Arsenal when he turned 16 and the Catalan giants...
  38. cmrn

Not going to get into an e-argument but it's naive to think he'll stay just because he is signed for 8 years. He will give it a few more years then go back to Spain.
  39. cmrn

Player Managers- Do they play any role in keeping there players in line

most do. most are in regular contact with the player. most players are in regular contact wiht their managers. don't think it's all like entourage. most players use their managers for free entry into events/parties etc
  40. cmrn

Holdsworth Joins The Eels

wait we lost holdsworth? nooooooooooooo our season is over. how will we ever replace him?!@?@!@?
  41. cmrn

Attn: Hasson

that what they all say. ;););)
  42. cmrn

Attn: Hasson

better than being ghey. *looks at hasoon*
  43. cmrn

Is Ronaldo Playing?

ps people are quick to talk about lfc chocking... we havent yet, have we? *cough* "lol stoke" :) i'd happily meet u AFC fans at a pub for the LFC v AFC match :p
  44. cmrn

giving him the (c) is prolonging the inevitable.. he will leave. fingers crossed u guys hold on to him long enough if gets used to chocking. we all know what'll happen when he goes to italy :p
  45. cmrn

Is Ronaldo Playing?

ronaldo talk turns into a liverpool discussion. hmmmm. :)
  46. cmrn

Soccer The Manchester United SUPER Thread

lol if he played for X he'd be ripping into him regardless if it was lfc, afc, barca, real, or even ****ing sunderland fc etc etc. but that's doga. everyone is **** except his team.
  47. cmrn

Soccer The Manchester United SUPER Thread

i feel dirty but i agree.
  48. cmrn

Who is the fastest driver in F1?

i'd have mark skaife, craig lowndes, mick doohan, before any of those imposters.
  49. cmrn

Who is the worst striker?

yorke is an AM not ST HTH it'z like actually calling KUYT a striker OMG LOL ROFLCOPTER.
  50. cmrn

thanks guys for beating chelscum :P :love:
  51. cmrn

Erection Pants

most "normal" people can tell between a pant erection and a real erection. quit trying to hide your erections zilla.
  52. cmrn

it sucks liverpool are alike to syd fc. have good players but used ineffectively. babel is a 60 min player. needs to work on his match fitness asap, keane is "apparently" for sale in jan. i reckon him + eskey would be a good combo. babel/yossi out wide. dare i say, i'd even think of...
  53. cmrn

This russian Millionaire

***. bring on the investor. let's rort the cap like a certain club in the nrl. :)
  54. cmrn

Simpsons Quote Thread

settle a bet boil or mole?
  55. cmrn

Brad Clyde

he was sacked because he couldnt settle the age ol' bet boil or mole?
  56. cmrn

Joke

.... wow.
  57. cmrn

Simpsons Quote Thread

bingo! what did i win? A BANANA? a whole one? YEP
  58. cmrn

Simpsons Quote Thread

lol wiggum: well well well... look who's here... mr no bribe! sure we'll help you, just sit down and wait for detective like I give a damn! homer: thankyou so much! bart: uh dad? homer: sssh... daddy's waiting for the detective
  59. cmrn

Is it possible?

lol you're joking right?
  60. cmrn

would compliment keane really well
  61. cmrn

Maitua SACKED for being late to training

that's a silly attitude. makes all players believe they'll just get dropped for a few games if they stuff up repeatedly. this new management is wat we needed. finally we're getting tough. and the weak will not survive... and we only want the strong at the dogs.
  62. cmrn

we need to buy a striker in jan to continue this "push" for the title. n'gog is ****e. keane is struggling. kuyt is ok. this is where we miss someone like crouch.
  63. cmrn

nrl shuts door on renegade matuia

i agree with rodzilla. if another club is willing to take him then let them. only clubs who would are sharks, roosters or souffs.
  64. cmrn

AC Milan alerted as Agger demands double-your-money Liverpool deal
  65. cmrn

Argie ace Zuculini calm over Man Utd, Liverpool interest
  66. cmrn

Man United Super thread

*taps nose*
  67. cmrn

Spotted:Sullivan,William and Warburton

rats tail? hard cnut.
  68. cmrn

Aussie Backs

poor team selection? na. that team should of won no matter what. it didnt, which leads to the question why? sterlo said it well when he said you dont want a melb cup favourite having an easy run in. when nz won the tri nations, they had a camp that lasted a while and eventually the team...
  69. cmrn

big game this morning.... sucks no station is doing the game?? espn and sbs are both doing the chelscum game :(
  70. cmrn

Man United Super thread

even though i hate u cnuts. your manager has an awesome wit about him. re: rooney diving in the villareal match
  71. cmrn

Season 2009 and the daily telecrap?

bingo. although many people on here seem to think that once someone writes a negative story about us, they're holding a grudge.
  72. cmrn

Season 2009 and the daily telecrap?

Those 2 papers are for 2 different markets, and are presented as such. HTH
  73. cmrn

N.Y.E events....

surfers.
  74. cmrn

citeh have been taken over by arabs!

i rated sven highly. he came on at the last minute, signed alot of players based on video only (elano being 1 of em) and actually went really well. i dont rate hughes tbh at a lower-mid strength club he is good, but for a club wanting to progress up into the top 4 i think he lacks a fair bit,
  75. cmrn

Andrei Arshavin: I can't decide....

lol next he will be professing his luv for citeh after the throw him some huge coin.
  76. cmrn

Crisp eyes up 2009

will come down to his off season as to wether he will feature in 09... if he has a strong one i reckon he could be a useful player to have around however i don't think he'll feature at all...
  77. cmrn

i guess sarcasm doesnt come across on teh interweb :(
  78. cmrn

Guys and their hands

i thought this thread was going to be about whacking off. ennis will however create a new dimension at dummy half, he will be the key.
  79. cmrn

forward pass overuling

lol and i thought i was drunk
  80. cmrn

1 great euro campaign = best player in teh world. didnt u know that?
  81. cmrn

just want to point out some quotes i saw on a website re that arshavin guy from russia. 24 hours later: lol.
  82. cmrn

citeh have been taken over by arabs!

time will tell give it 2-3 years... surely he knew when he joined that it'd take a couple years for them to get a squad capable of just challenging for top 4. santa cruz looks like he will be joining citeh in jan. ireland came out and said hughes is the first proper manager he has had at...
  83. cmrn

Football Allegiances

liverpool, syd fc, luton town and i have a soft spot for hull.
  84. cmrn

Chrome Wheels

mine are part chrome part black. but not that bling bling chrome, like an alloy chrome.
  85. cmrn

Adelaide utd

tbh nearly every sport in australia is experiecing a down turn in crowd figures
  86. cmrn

Songs that get stuck in your head

Isn't that the fashion now?
  87. cmrn

Cronulla Sharks facing financial oblivion

Of course I wouldn't want it to happen to the dogs, but be honest, if the shoe was on the other foot... do you think they'd be sympathetic?
  88. cmrn

Facebook thread

I have to ask... Who is higher in your friends list, Greenberger or A Coorey?! :)
  89. cmrn

Kennel Biased?

oh save me great messiah
  90. cmrn

Adelaide utd

lol dude we've been around for 4 years. you expect us to be the best straight away? prob take a decade or so before we see results. fcuk me dead.
  91. cmrn

Adelaide utd

Could be right, but you have to aim for something. We really just need to become the strongest league in Asia.
  92. cmrn

I couldn't agree more Can't wait to see some of the fans to rub it in:)
  93. cmrn

Who Will be our best in 2009?

:) my e-penis is 1 size bigger now
  94. cmrn

lol sucked in 41 years and won fcuk all?
  95. cmrn

Adelaide utd

That's a very cynical way of thinking. I never said you'd get the big players. But if the J-league can attract these players who, as much as you claim are d-grade are still a step above what we have here, so can we. If we attract them, the standard of our league increases. Then, you start...
  96. cmrn

Who Will be our best in 2009?

Todd Greenburg will be our best in 09