Search results

1. M

If I went out and bought a MG3 core, how would you feel about it?

Lol. There's your answer.... Just buy a white one and put some Hertz or No birds stickers on it and you'll be excused....
  2. M

If I went out and bought a MG3 core, how would you feel about it?

Buy a second hand Jaguar. You won't regret it. You'll turn as many heads as you would if you had a Lamborghini
  3. M

Rumour Dogs interested in Stefano Utoikamanu!

Thats coz they were playing at their best during their time at Penrith. Capewell did some good things since as has Kikau and Api. The rest have gone backwards but this is unsurprising once they have set the bar pretty high. Burton is clearly a positional change issue.
  4. M

Even Tyrone May...
  5. M

This 2 SOO games clause.....is this the reason he was picked in the first place? Dont get me wrong, i think making the team improved him as a player and he's well in the mix to make it again. Im just wondering where that kind of incentive clause came from.... Is the $50k bonus per SOO game the...
  6. M

Your early Origin teams 2024

Cant help but laugh at all the SOO selection opinions on NRL360.... Kenty finds fault no matter who is picked, and then claims (after the fact) that its pretty simple. Now i dont really want to give NSW selectors the answer, but i cant help it any longer..... Just pick the team on the...
  7. M

James Fisher Harris signs with Warriors

They wont "struggle" They'll probably recede, but still make finals. But that could be due to losing Luai as well as JFH. Renember they've done ok without him during some injuries and suspensions so its not an immediate effect on their performance. Im sure Ivan will find someone else to...
  8. M

James Fisher Harris signs with Warriors

I Its a 2 way street.. The forwards need Cleary and their hooker to lead them into the defensive line, as much as Cleary and Luai need the forwards to lay the platform. My guess is they'll find some other young gun forwards to play in a similar way to JFH, Leota and Leniu before them. But...
  9. M

Bondi stabbing

That reads as fake as any non literate person would put together.....
  10. M

Bondi stabbing

I dont believe it has anything to do with weaker people.... From my experiences with people suffering from schizophrenia, they become fixated on a particular topic or delusion and run with it. Going against them doesnt change their thoughts at that time and you realistically need to let time...
  11. M

Bondi stabbing

Yeah it was beyond stupid yesterday .... I was wondering whether Karl Stefanovic was gasping at the "news" he was presenting or the double time and a half he was getting.....
  12. M

News NRL investigating after vape thrown at referee Gerard Sutton after Sydney Roosters’ 22-20 win over Newcastle Knights

Our club should come out and condemn the brutal nature of the Knights fans. This might play into Suttons ear and he might just give us a fair go.... ...or it might be the most penalised game this year....
  13. M

Official Bronson xerri to make club debut

Maybe that awful looking hip drop (that never was) from Radley or that savage push (that never was) from Pappy has something to do with it..... Im ok with abit of gamesmanship in sport but when it is stupidly obvious that the player is acting or exaggerating i start to dislike that player, and...
  14. M

Cameron Ciraldo

Not convinced yet (we are after all running 4th last) but at least we are playing better. I dont know who's responsible to ensure we get a top shelf HB but i cant help but feel, between him and Gus, they have both failed with a few players already having hit the market. I know people will say...
  15. M

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Round 6 | Storm vs Bulldogs | AAMI Park

Lol..last week he won us the game with goalkicks. This week, we lose due to it. The annoying thing is that his second kick from the left sideline was a replica of the first. Its like he didnt make any adjustments whatsoever. Im more pissed off with those 6 tackles on the Melbourne line with...
  16. M

I also feel he is well below par at 5/8th but i thought he was good today with exception that he went missing in the most important part of the game which was the last 4mins Needed him to touch the ball at keast twice if not 3 times in that last set on their line. Absolutely had to have the...
  17. M

I dont understand the Hutchison bashing. That second last set of 6 on the line was pathetic. Cant believe the one out running. Its life ke we had 4 Tolmans out there. Mahoney has alot to answer for there
  18. M

Ive never seen a more diabolical set of 6 in my life
  19. M

This isca harsh call on Pappy but we'll take it. Critta is diving too easy.
  20. M

Fucking piss poor frommtge bunker. His arm waa already on the player. He didnt elbow him. It was in contact the whole time
  21. M

There are signs..... There are signs we can win this. Need to reset at HT. Need to figure out our best positions. I have a feeling if Critta swaps sides with Xerri, we can cause some issues on the left with Kikau, Critta and Fox. Storm keeps rushing up in the middle. Either long double passes...
  22. M

If we keep it to 10-0 halftime. Its a win
  23. M

Fuck these shit kicks!!
  24. M

Try here and we are back in it
  25. M

Ok its proven. We need two quick cutout passes.
  26. M

We need second phase play badly Offloads, offloads, offloads. One out shit and they'll kill us
  27. M

Arsey play. No much you can do. Not much to worry about. Just dont hand over posession inside your own half as you expose yourself to hail mary bomb plays
  28. M

Souffs to appoint big Mal as coach

Hagan was my first pick to coach us once we sacked Dean Pay. Not sure if he wanted to return to club footy though, but hes certainly the tactician.
  29. M

Josh Schuster to the Bulldogs

Relax ppl.... This rumour is designed to get Burton to improve his passing game.... By hearing us possibly looking at Schuster, Burton will take it upon himself and make improvements. Brilliant tactics by Gus!
  30. M

Josh Schuster to the Bulldogs

Dont temp me!
  31. M

If you could pick 1 player from each team in the NRL (A bit of fun)

These lists are BS.... Where is Burton? He'd be first picked at 5/8th the way some of you back him.
  32. M

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Post Game Round 5 | Bulldogs 30 - 26 Roosters

First time ive seen the press conference. Kudos to CC for being honest about the hip drop debacle. Took me afew seconds to realise it was on Crighton and even though they asked Critta about it, CC held his position on it. Its obvious we have players feeling abit of pressure on their legs and...
  33. M

If NSW has half a brain, theyd pick Lomax on the right wing. Not sure Fox has played enough footy to stake his claim.
  34. M

Id like to see those called "loose carries". But its that last twist of Burton's hand that makes it look suspicious. He did it in the Sharks game also and that time got pinged for it. As you said, its a 50-50 call. Im just glad Roosters had no challenge left. The way that 2nd half was going...
  35. M

I wouldn't go that far. Its a fast game. Refs just makes mistakes either because they arent in good position or things "look" a certain way and adjudicate accordingly.
  36. M

I guess what im trying to say is dont waste it on a 50-50 call before the 60th minute as you have plenty of time to make up for even a 50-50 error. Use it only if its a clanger that you're sure of overturning so that you retain your challenge towards the end where you cant possibly overcome a...
  37. M

The Formula One Thread

All this waste of champagne being spilt on each other after every race.... When will the F1 incorporate some environmental.and sustainability measures?
  38. M

I lip read him saying "Thats Bullshit" He said it twice. Truth is, if they still had their chsllenge left, they probably win that. Burton has his hand within Manu's grasp of the ball and it can be argued he played at it as he pulled his hand away. Im sure the bunker would have penalised us
  39. M

In the first 60mins, you should only use it if you are certain the ref has made a clanger..its not even worth it on a 50-50 call, unless it is critical on the scoreboard. For it to be critical on the scoreboard, it must be when the other team is about to go up by more than 14 points...
  40. M

I would think you will need 30 points to make the top 8 this year especially if it is more even.
  41. M

After what knights did to us in the 2 games last year....and their recent record with us, im fearing this game more than any other - even Penrith.
  42. M

I think thats abit shallow minded.... It was done in Origin with only 1 weeks preparation and it can be done here as well. We just havent practised it.
  43. M

I agree we have been the victims of some bad calls from the bunker when it comes to these. But its the ref in the bunker that has screwed us, not so much the one on the field. I can see that you consider it as payback, a part of me does too. But all it does is create inconsistency and its wrong...
  44. M

I think these days, the on-field ref has an idea in his mind, but when the message from the bunker is "forceful contact to the head" and "arm extended" etc or "body off ground" and "lands on legs", the on field ref just follows nrl protocols and send them off/bin. And that's how it should be...
  45. M

You fools! It clear to me that Hutch is playing the long game... He does this 5 or 6 times, and then when we are playing in the finals, the opposition do their video on him and think they've figured him out, only for Hutch to draw and pass instead of taking the hit up and we svore the match...
  46. M

In this game, Burton probably outshines those two, but hardly for being brilliant in the halves. He had a great game. Just didnt stand out as a great game from a halves player.... What im referring to is other games, where ge gets outplayed by Hutch. Its too hard to focus on Sexxy amd the...
  47. M

He didnt do anything extroardinary that a 5/8th would do. His 3 tries had nothing to do with him being at 5/8th, centre, FB or even second row... I won't bash him tonight as he hardly put a foot wrong but i certainly wouldnt say he did anything to prove he deserves the 5/8th spot.
  48. M

Kiraz did some real dogshit plays in that second half. The worst was going up for that nothing kick towards the sideline, which resulted in the Roosters try and started the comeback. Thay pass was his second bit of stupidity. Hope coach grills him for those.
  49. M

Funniest post ive read in a while! Ive read it 20 times now and it still cracks me up
  50. M

If you're Gus Gould, then that is slack.... The man gets a win against the roosters and here you are, giving him the kiss of death!
  51. M

I wouldnt jump to that conclusion too soon. Watch that second again. Firstly, that change didnt happen till about midway through the second half and secondly, they didnt play that badly. The whole momentum changed with a couple of tries from the Roosters off the back of some levelling ref...
  52. M

2024 Round 5 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Lomax is about to win Dally M winger of the year, yet wants to play centre. What an idiot. Just keep your 800k and kill it on the wing and earn yourself a NSW jumper you moron
  53. M

Question..... If Nostradamus told you you'll live an extra 5 years if you stopped supporting the dogs, would you take it?
  54. M

I actually thought we won and exposed some weaknesses in our OWN team!
  55. M

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Round 5 | Bulldogs vs Roosters

Has a win ever felt more as a loss than that game?
  56. M

Relax guys ... We will win by 1 point in extra time.....
  57. M

Is Burton hiding again?
  58. M

Why the fuck you would ever even attempt to touch that ball is beyond human belief. Why oh why are footballers so fucking dumb?
  59. M

One more try is needed to save the heart from failure
  60. M

2024 Round 5 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

What a great game! This is the sort of contest the NRL would love to take to the USA. The passing and moves on display tonight waa just marvellous and a throwback to the 80's. Burton probably hated this game as he wouldnt understand the passes.
  61. M

Do the Dolphins have the easiest schedule of the NRL era?

They are a new club. Its in the interest of the game to have them mildly successful. Same thing happened with merged clubs 25 years ago. Move on
  62. M

Fridays weather

Heavy ground, slippery ball.... Fatigue amd errors in this game aplenty. The team that best manages where they turn the ball over will likely win, unless it is individual brilliance that decides the result. Kicking early to turn their forwards around wouldn't be a bad thing, as long as it...
  63. M

News Dogs Stick With Hutchinson Despite Mounting Pressure

We can agree he took wrong choices in thst game, but theres no guarantee they all eould have resulted in points. Its not like he got tackled on last. We still had chances to move the ball and score although i agree the better and mire expected play was to pass on those occassions. Still, would...
  64. M

Thats coz most other clubs would pay 1M for their halfback and wouldnt even look at guys like Hutch unless they are already spending 1M on their 5/8th.
  65. M

I wouldnt mind seeing this at some stage... I defintely think Hutch to 6 and Burton to centre is a wise move. Hutch and Sexxy or Hutch and Taaffe in the halves would unlock most key players in the team including Kikau, Burton, Critta and whoever the FB is. The persistence with Burton at 5/8th...
  66. M

I have to agree with Brent Reed here and say, good half backs have come onto the market, but we chose to not pay them. We somehow value money spent on non-spine positions and then cry foul when the cheaper propsect we bought, cant do the job. You cant have your cake and eat it. I also agree...
  67. M

I think thats BS. He was involved in both tries in the Parra game alone. Whoever puts these stats together picks and chooses who the "try assist" goes to. If Taaffe throws the final pass, they probably credit him but fail to recognise that Hutch gave the money ball to Taaffe. If you've watched...
  68. M

Rumour Player swap between Ilias and JAC

Munster
  69. M

News Why it’s time for Cameron Ciraldo to pull trigger on big Bulldogs’ change

Nah, i reckon hes a light hearted character and had abit of a clown moment because it took a while for the press conferebce to get started. I did however predict he would be a significant downturn on his Panthers form. It was natural. We just dont create enough chances for stars to shine and...
  70. M

BUZZ tweet

Ignore Buzz. Its round 4, and other than the Eels game where we were shit and were never in it, we have had every chance to win the other 3 games. Its disappointing we are 1 from 4 and only beat the wooden spooners, but only due to some lack of polish and some contentious decisions, we havent...
  71. M

Probable team to face the Roosters in Round 5

Thats the thing.....i look at the full package. And what i see is the same lackadaisical performance which doesnt look like changing. It just won't.
  72. M

Thats not how a 10 year plan works! Lol.
  73. M

Im a bigger fan of Hutch in the halves than Burton and whilst i also feel CC is getting increasingly frustrated with the lack of playmaking from the halves, he'll probably swap Hutch first before he pulls the trigger on Burton. But if it means we routinely score 4 or 5 tries per game, im all...
  74. M

Come on man...... Better than Munster? Really? Why? Coz he showed a purple patch for 5 mins of a game? Munster has been good since his first game in the top league. Has hardly played a bad game. Burton has played at least 4 years and we are still waiting for a full game performance.
  75. M

Official Morrin Charged, will be banned at least 2 weeks. Latrell $ fine ,Wighton no charge

Yep, i really like him. Unfortunately he will get suspended for the spear tackle. He plays with alot of heart and speed which i value as we often look slow when we hit the ball up. Unfortunate that the ball bobbled when scored under the sticks. We probably go on with it had we scored that.
  76. M

Official Morrin Charged, will be banned at least 2 weeks. Latrell $ fine ,Wighton no charge

What to fight? He lifted him over the horizontal turned him over and drove him into the ground. Of course it didnt help that Murray allowed his body to be turned so easily but the point is, Morrin at no stage let him go and drove him into the ground. Personally, while watching the game, i...
  77. M

The "Kick Off" will soon be dead

The type of kick you rarely see but has a decent chance of getting the ball back is the low stab kick to the sideline. Im actually surprised good exponents of kicks such as DCE, Reynolds, Burton, Moses, etc dont do it often. If youve ever had to stand near the sideline and have one of these...
  78. M

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Post Game Thread | Bulldogs 16 - 20 Souths

I agree that he could have changed his point of contact, but this is a team that has lost 3 games, is under the pump and if he plays soft in that play, he feel the wrath of his coach and teammates. A player defending his line like that shouldn't have to be thinking how he should play soft to...
  79. M

Rule changed. Its now 2 HIA's but they might have to be from On Report incidents i think.....
  80. M

Nope. Not all contact with the head is foul play.
  81. M

Dont think so. Watch it again. He hits Fox in the air, not the ground. It was all simultaneous. Like i said, when your desperately trying to reach for the tryline, you are vulnerable. But in a contact sport you cant expect the FB to not put his body on the line. Its an unfortunate hard...
  82. M

It was all in the one motion. Its not like Fox was on the ground and Trell fell on him. They were both in the motion and fox is trying to reach out and score, so hes exposing his outstretched body for contact. I understand the calls under Duty of Care, but i dont like duty of care applied to...
  83. M

He was biting his tounge. Lets hope he bites the bullet instead and plays Hutch and Sexxy next week
  84. M

The answer is Hutch at 5/8th and Sexton at halfback with Taaffe at FB and Burton at centre. This needs 6 weeks so we can win 4 games and everyone agrees its the way forward.
  85. M

Hes a bigger fucking moron if he thought the clock was running down.... All the more reason to forgo the kick. Moron.
  86. M

Because we arent thinking. As soon as Critta passed to Tracey and before he even scored, i was yelling at the TV to forego the goal kick. Either way, you need a try to either win or send the game to golden point. You cant afford to lose seconds on the clock. But our team (and mostly Burton)...
  87. M

I agree. I dont like the special treatment Latrell gets, but this was not the case here. All i saw was a FB coming across to defend his tryline. He didn't do anything radical. He simply used his body to defend his line which hes entitled to do. Its unfortunate but the consequence of a contact...
  88. M

I thought the same.... I couldn't help but think there was an NRL agenda to figure out how to disadvantage us, and lo and behold, they clear Preston! Mind you.....i blame our own doctor. He cleared Preston first. The moronic decisions i witnessed today werent limited to just the players. The...
  89. M

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Discussion thread | Round 4 | Good Friday vs Souths

Someone wake me up when this team gets some brain cells. I've never seen a professional team be so inept of knowing what to do. Absolute morons
  90. M

I think it'll be close too and we'll only win by 30....
  91. M

Two? Id love it if it were two..... I think more like 6. For the 5 games in between, i question as to whether hes the right choice at 5/8th...
  92. M

Please please please can we just beat these bunnies and just about sink them and their coach into turmoil.... It would be good for my health if we won.
  93. M

The Terrors of Team List Tuesday

Im not sure if i would change Knight. Thought he returned to his usual form against Tits.
  94. M

Im not joking. Hutch has been one of our best players so far. He has probably produced more in defence than in attack but he has pretty much been involved in all our team tries. We still score most of our points from indivudual plays rather than team constructed plays, but the ones we have...
  95. M

You dropping Hutch? Mate, hes the first player picked. Probably should have been captain -although im not disappointed its Crighton