Search results

1. Dog’n’Bone

Official Gus on Twitter

SCAMDEMIC
  2. Dog’n’Bone

Opinion Round 1 next week

1. Dufty 2. Kiraz 3. Schoupp 4. Naden 5. JAC 6. Burton 7. Averillo 8. Vaughan 9. JMK 10. Thompson 11. Waddell 12. TPJ 13. Thompson 14. BBO 15. King 16. Patolo 17. Hetherington
  3. Dog’n’Bone

BRING BACK DEAN PAY!

what’s Dean up to?
  4. Dog’n’Bone

Will our defense be up to scratch?

the better question is how is their attitude?
  5. Dog’n’Bone

News Snap decision: Kikau aims to repay Penrith with another title after pain of leaked photo

don’t know of too many edge fwds earning that kind of ca$h. Crighton and Fifita maybe the only others? I don’t think players in this position should be getting paid more than 600/650 full stop. Big contracts are always best invested in the spine
  6. Dog’n’Bone

Pitovao

pitovao hasn’t developed as we would’ve hoped. Huge wraps when first signed as a 16yo
  7. Dog’n’Bone

Cricket 2021/22 Thread

1. Bradman 2. Miller 3. Warne
  8. Dog’n’Bone

NRL Fantasy

I’ll join the league brother, and I’ll win it. What’s the code?
  9. Dog’n’Bone

Frank Pritchard on life support

very sad and unfortunate circumstances around a good bloke and bulldog great but you’re certainly correct in highlighting what you did. Should hopefully serve as a massive wake up call for some.
  10. Dog’n’Bone

Frank Pritchard on life support

absolutely love frank the tank. Hope he pulls through!
  11. Dog’n’Bone

News NRL 2022 Radar: Big-spending Bulldogs will struggle unless dominant playmaker emerges By Paul Suttor / Expert

averillo and BBO should be the only considerations for halfback. flanagan and Wakeham are a proven pair of pretenders. Gus is shopping both around
  12. Dog’n’Bone

Slow Recovery for RFM

such a shame. He was in the absolute form of his life going into that game
  13. Dog’n’Bone

Cricket 2021/22 Thread

travis Head has tested positive for COVID-19 maddinson, marsh and Inglis join the squad as cover
  14. Dog’n’Bone

Dan Ferris consolidated thread

hi Dan all the best for 2022 can u shed any light on who’s impressed yourself and the rest of the coaching staff the most at training?
  15. Dog’n’Bone

Boxing The Boxing Thread

can’t believe ppl actually paid money to watch that farce of a card tonight
  16. Dog’n’Bone

Issac lumelume

apparently lumelume and Bellamy didn’t see eye to eye
  17. Dog’n’Bone

Opinion What prevents an NRL player reaching their potential?

hayne is a grub but bit harsh lobbing him in the same category as t-Rex and Brett firman lol
  18. Dog’n’Bone

The pros and cons of letting good over paid players go.

i think it’s less of a gamble when it’s someone who plays a position like wing as cotric does. really can’t see him producing future performances to a standard that will make us look back and think “wow I wish we kept paying 650k for that winger” letting go of a key position player without a...
  19. Dog’n’Bone

Preseason watch: pictures, videos, info for the 2022 preseason

great shot. poor old Mitch brown struggling for feathers these days
  20. Dog’n’Bone

Cricket 2021/22 Thread

some highlights from the good natured revelry in the crowd today;
  21. Dog’n’Bone

Cricket 2021/22 Thread

declaration is near, I think we’ll have 45 minutes at them this evening
  22. Dog’n’Bone

News Board returned unopposed

i think you’ve hit the nail square on the head there @Alan. I don’t remember a promise of on field success from the Anderson ticket, but they did promise to fix the cap situation and improve the junior system. I think we have to give them a lot credit for assembling the warchest and the gun jnrs...
  23. Dog’n’Bone

Wakeham to wear number 7

all of these are directly linked to your assertion that BBO (who is clearly first grade ready) will be ruined if picked in first grade, which I have already taken you to task on. Stop shifting the goal posts
  24. Dog’n’Bone

Wakeham to wear number 7

look at his touches last year. Like a duck to water and he was playing out of position. he’s training the house down at the minute. Outside of Burton he’s better than all of our alternative options in just about every aspect of halves play. i will actually be stunned if he’s not our halfback...
  25. Dog’n’Bone

Wakeham to wear number 7

ok bud let’s pretend u didn’t say this then in response to bulldog1966 suggestion of BBO starting in the halves;
  26. Dog’n’Bone

Wakeham to wear number 7

ah thanks fella, makes sense now
  27. Dog’n’Bone

Wakeham to wear number 7

yes we are as we’re comparing 2 young blokes who are supremely talented and are ready for first grade football as we speak. If you’re good enough you’re old enough bud did u see BBO’s work in first grade last year? have u seen his work on the training paddock lately? if anything we will be...
  28. Dog’n’Bone

Wakeham to wear number 7

ok let’s chuck burto into reserve grade also cos he’s only 21 and we don’t wanna ruin his development by exposing him to first grade
  29. Dog’n’Bone

Wakeham to wear number 7

yep King could be one of the bargain buys of the season. Thought he looked very promising during his time at the Titans years ago. Rarely sighted since at the Storm, injuries??
  30. Dog’n’Bone

corey norman retires

Norman was linked with the Knights and the Super League, but ultimately was content with what he has achieved in the sport over his 11-year career. “It was good bro, it was mad,” Norman said. what an interview.
  31. Dog’n’Bone

Wakeham to wear number 7

not so much a surprise with Vaughan. His form with the dragqueens was sensational up until the bbq ban. The big Italian stallion then arrived here in great nick. Can’t wait to see him in actioj
  32. Dog’n’Bone

RIP Peter Mulholland

one of the best. RIP Pete
  33. Dog’n’Bone

Wakeham to wear number 7

loser talk. BBO is ready, get him in there. Plenty of quality players around him now also to assist.
  34. Dog’n’Bone

Covid-19 related debates (argue in this thread only)

1742 new cases today. stay safe everyone and mask up. Mine will be fixed on until further notice x
  35. Dog’n’Bone

Cotric to raiders in 2022

we will be paying 150k/yr
  36. Dog’n’Bone

News Footy star Brett Finch charged with child abuse material

always knew he was a fucken creep
  37. Dog’n’Bone

Bulldogs: Newcomers Josh Addo-Carr, Brent Naden and Tevita Pangai Jr want to form new left edge in 2022

8. Vaughan 9. JMK 10. Thompson 11. TPJ 12. Hethers/RFM 13. Jackson
  38. Dog’n’Bone

Todays determination

fuck I’d love to have a read of your court documents bob
  39. Dog’n’Bone

Jordie Barrett All Black full back

maybe he will bring ma’a nonu over with him
  40. Dog’n’Bone

Erin Molan axed from 9’s NRL coverage

been a long time coming. https://www.news.com.au/sport/nrl/erin-molan-will-no-longer-appear-on-nines-nrl-coverage/news-story/3be3b1dc3185d33470d76a3e1af9dea9
  41. Dog’n’Bone

all on a lot less $$$ than Cotric and arguably all better footballers. Worthy noms for sure. I think offloading Cotric is great business from us
  42. Dog’n’Bone

add Coates, Holmes and S.Crichton and you’ve got 10 chief
  43. Dog’n’Bone

The Bulldogs pulled off their best recruiting class ‘in 20 years’. Now it’s time to fit them under the cap

lachlan ilias is one. Most of his clientele at the minute are golfers.
  44. Dog’n’Bone

it’s no longer up for debate @bulldog09, Cotric will be wearing green in 2022 and I think it’s a very sound move from our end
  45. Dog’n’Bone

who says he will?
  46. Dog’n’Bone

Official Members Training Pics

great photos @dinkum dog thank you for sharing, hope you had a great day
  47. Dog’n’Bone

No Source Thompson and Cotric to Potentially to Tigers

heard the same rumour Isaac, could be something in this
  48. Dog’n’Bone

Issac lumelume

about time we signed up one of these big new Guinean wingers. He will be lethal
  49. Dog’n’Bone

Bold predictions

wakes
  50. Dog’n’Bone

Bold predictions

1. top 4 finish 2. Paul alamoti dally M rookie of the year 3. Matt Burton dally M Centre of the year
  51. Dog’n’Bone

Official Dogs sign Reed Mahoney (4 year deal)

half your luck, bet they taste good. I have a parra fan friend coming over this evening as he often does on a Friday night for a game of darts and cribbage. Might ask him to run me a bath with his tears also before he leaves ha ha ha
  52. Dog’n’Bone

Soccer English Premier League Banter Thread

hi there tassie, the 86 FA cup final highlights popped up on my YouTube recommends last night and I re-lived a couple great moments including Craig tucking away the 2nd goal at the far post (im sure u remember it well). just wondering if the other member who is close family friends with Craig...
  53. Dog’n’Bone

Opinion Graig Laundy dirty laundry

rubbish. Standard practice is to use some dodgy phone app to verify the length and then hit up the geriatric fishing club secretary for an unverified seal of approval. @belmore_utd
  54. Dog’n’Bone

lol what are you doing. Personally I don’t get the camera out for anything under 60cms
  55. Dog’n’Bone

Will the dolphins have a team in 23?

pretty underwhelming on their part. Wonder who their big fish will be. Or should I say big cheese
  56. Dog’n’Bone

fuck yes IN GUS WE TRUST! @Bulldogs09 your mail strong bud well done
  57. Dog’n’Bone

afternoon men, what’s the latest? @Bulldogs09 I cannot stress how crucial this signing is, absolute must
  58. Dog’n’Bone

yeah I can see why you’d use that to measure your cock because it looks like it adds a few generous inches to the actual measurement in reality. stop fluffing around with apps and gadgets ur fooling no one. I want to see a measuring tape next to the fish before i let u off thr hook (pardon the pun)
  59. Dog’n’Bone

that’s fantastic, cannot wait to hear those yarns from wendog. Will keep an eye out
  60. Dog’n’Bone

have a go at the luderick 7th from the bottom, absolutely no way that measures >27cm. can’t be more than 20-22cm
  61. Dog’n’Bone

nothing better than fresh flathead. Suppose I can’t blame bozo here for taking a couple of under size ones home for dinner
  62. Dog’n’Bone

wow Craig Johnston now there’s a blast from the past. Little known fact about Craig is that he is in fact the brains behind th Adidas Predator range of boots. Still reels in a healthy commission from all sales to this day. Must be worth a quid Craig
  63. Dog’n’Bone

u got 2 tarwhine there boss, both under size. Question mark over a couple of thr lizards too
  64. Dog’n’Bone

Who would you rather Kikau or Cheese ?

got any evidence of the bigger offers from rival club?
  65. Dog’n’Bone

lol another Gus fan girl. We outbidded them, well done gus. I reckon you could’ve got that deal done superman. Kikau turns 28 around the same time he plays his first game for us. Plenty of question marks over this signing. Have we panicked?
  66. Dog’n’Bone

u do realise kikau has sold himself to the highest bidder also? surely any sane person would prefer to have cheese over kikau
  67. Dog’n’Bone

açai bowl nice choice JAC. last time I saw our players holding this pose for the camera with food in hand was kasiano, Pritchard and inu. Difference was those boys were each armed with a large kebab in hand. Things are changing for the better by the looks
  68. Dog’n’Bone

U.S. Politics - Thread

69. Dog’n’Bone

cbf reading all this. What’s the latest on Mahoney coming @Bulldogs09 u seem to have your finger on the pulse
  70. Dog’n’Bone

News Management could bite Bulldogs

don’t normally agree with sloshedfield but he raises a fair point. Shouldn’t be pissing this much cash away on forwards to rich long term deals until the spine has been addressed. gus is a very good rugby league mind but he is not the messiah. He should not be immune to criticism as he appears...
  71. Dog’n’Bone

ha ha smallest bream 26cm so that puts your tarwhines at about 19cm tops. Talk about shooting yourself in the foot. Throw your under size fish back next time u donkey
  72. Dog’n’Bone

lol yeah right. I know an under size fish when I see one. Couple of those mullet look on the short side as well. Guessing this comp featured some sort of honesty system when it came to weighing your bag?
  73. Dog’n’Bone

coupla those tarwhine look under size. Expect a knock on the door from the fisheries dept
  74. Dog’n’Bone

don’t listen to him mosdef this guy is a dunce
  75. Dog’n’Bone

News Asiata gone ?

lol what an idiot. Enjoy the rest of your career in a warehouse on 20/hr block head
  76. Dog’n’Bone

News Bulldogs sign Damascus Neemia

long road ahead for Damascus but wish him well. He sounds very promising
  77. Dog’n’Bone

Your Drunk Snack

agreed. no fucking chance I’m cooking up omelettes in the states I’ve had myself in on the syrup. probably end up burning the house down
  78. Dog’n’Bone

U.S. Politics - Thread

79. Dog’n’Bone

Your Drunk Snack

kebab box w/extra meat and a 600ml bottle of water. No hangover next day guarantee
  80. Dog’n’Bone

this needs to happen, come on Club and Reed. all these ‘prize’ signatures of wingers, centres and second rowers will mean stuff all unless we can land a gun or 2 for the spine
  81. Dog’n’Bone

Opinion V-Rex 2023!

run a spell check on your post so I can actually make sense of it then come back to me u hot headed simpleton
  82. Dog’n’Bone

Cricket 2021/22 Thread

i think the point he’s making is that there was a failure in judgement in appointing him to captaincy with the knowledge in the bank that he’s not the squeaky clean role model that they desperately portrayed him to be throughout his tenure.
  83. Dog’n’Bone

Cricket 2021/22 Thread

onya Painey. Elite Honesty
  84. Dog’n’Bone

Opinion V-Rex 2023!

in the DM’s as we speak
  85. Dog’n’Bone

Official Congratulations to Paul Alamoti on making NSW Future Blues squad

what are you laughing at u cheeky little prick
  86. Dog’n’Bone

Opinion V-Rex 2023!

good forwards are hard to get also. But they’re much easier to get when you’re fiscally irresponsible as we have proven. We’ve now got an array of big boppers on even bigger salaries without properly addressing the spine. We’ve been down this road before and got burnt badly. our saving grace...
  87. Dog’n’Bone

Opinion V-Rex 2023!

steve, no edge forward is worth $800,000 let alone kikau my concern is we’ve splashed rockstar money on rocks and diamonds forwards with questionable work ethic in kikau and tpj, before we’ve even assembled a decent spine!!
  88. Dog’n’Bone

have a look at the tribal leg work pal he’s a Kiwi
  89. Dog’n’Bone

congratulations Paul. kid is elite and is a real Smokey to line up as a round 1starter. Pre season shootout between him and Naden to decide
  90. Dog’n’Bone

Opinion V-Rex 2023!

still doesn’t justify the 800 thousand clams per year long term. Apparently we throwing in a Kia Stinger also
  91. Dog’n’Bone

dufty with a full sugar V energy drink and Vaughan eating cheesecake by the looks. Pretty sure both items comply with the dan ferris diet and exercise regime
  92. Dog’n’Bone

Finally.. some decent Classic Gear

looks great doesn’t it mate
  93. Dog’n’Bone

Opinion If...

that war chest was no myth
  94. Dog’n’Bone

Finally.. some decent Classic Gear

thanks for the tip cob. Just ordered that captains run tee that you speak of as well as some cut price 2021 kit. Yippee
  95. Dog’n’Bone

Want a laugh? Pawwa fans forum

those scumbags will be favs for the spoon in ‘23 the way their recruitment and retention is tracking