Search results

1. stiffystephy

Breast Cancer

Ok i know this may be a lil to serious of a discussion for this forum but just interested in knowing if any of you have had cancer scares or stories you wish to share! The reason i bring this up is because im going through a breast cancer scare atm, i had 2 needle biopsies which came back...
  2. stiffystephy

Sesame Street

I just finished watching Rove and it made me want to start a thread asking who watched/watches Sesame Street and who your favourite character is!? A childish thread I know but i just felt like expressing my love for Elmo...lol...how cute was he tonight?....best interview ever I say!! Was...
  3. stiffystephy

Haopy Birthday To

HAPPY 18th BIRTHDAY TO JOEL aka leaguegod :MexicanWa Finally an adult (well maybe not quite) hehehe Have A Good One Promise To Have A Drink For You!! :beerchug: :jump: :birthday: :multi: :banana: :multi: Luv ya Steph ;) \ yo us ould eb ****in glsad ii could...
  4. stiffystephy

Queenslander!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How friggin good was that people.....friggin creamed you NSW mob!!!!! We flatted yas :train: yyyyyyyyyyyyyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!! Love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What was that score again you say?? 30 - 6...
  5. stiffystephy

Awesome Ads

Who else is just in love with those awesome NRL adds on Pay Tv!! I love watching them...fully brings out the spirit of the sport.... just had to post about how much u love them...i want a copy of the ads!! So now I wanna ask What other ads do yous love....im also a massive fan of the...
  6. stiffystephy

Hairstyle Ideas

Hey ladies I figure this would be a better topic for yous too help me out with than the guys! Today i was asked to do my boyfriends, sisters hair for her wedding in August, along with the hair of the bridesmaids and flower girls! So if you find any pics of any good hairstyles it would be...
  7. stiffystephy

My Footy Tipping

Hey guys didnt know if i should put this here in in Rugby League but meh... Im in this comp and this is who ive picked for the weekend, tell me who you would pick! :D The numbers in brackets are that teams points start. There are also non-league games to pick! Raiders Vs Bulldogs...
  8. stiffystephy

NRL on Fox...Ryan Cross Boring Or What?

I was all pumped after listening to Hazem then they go and put this bore on! They wouldve been better off talking to Hazem for longer!!! Ok now I feel bad for him talking bout his mum :o
  9. stiffystephy

Whats Your Pick????

Whats Your Pick??? Choose one from each of the lines below if you don’t like either right what your would replace it with! Have Fun! :D Milo Vs Quik Coke Vs Pepsi Chocolate Ice Cream Vs Vanilla Ice Cream Anchovies Vs No Anchovies Green Olives Vs Black Olives Wine Vs Beer...
  10. stiffystephy

What Do You Look For In The Opposite Sex??

What do you think is some of the most important characteristics of a possible partner? I would have to say humour is a MUST for me...my family have a real strong sense of humour (real dry, sick, goofy, the lot) and I love to have a good laugh....they also can not be real clingy....i mean i...
  11. stiffystephy

Folder, Scruncher of Other

Folder, Scruncher or Other Yes we are talking toilet paper.... Hopefully no one has done this before otherwise i will look like a real ****....by the way i will now make sure I only post (hopefully) legitimate threads :o me - im a wrapper....
  12. stiffystephy

Im Bored, You Lot Aren't Very Interesting Today

lol....me is bored...anyone wanna talk to lonely little me (yes this is my cry for attention) :p
  13. stiffystephy

Funny Flash

Here is a place to Post all your funny flash and video links! ;) http://funnyflash.com/details.php?id=255&
  14. stiffystephy

Sponge Bob Lives In My Town

This was in the paper then sent to me via email by my cousin....what a great town i live in....lol :p Sponge Bob just outside Commonwealth Bank in Camooweal street in the early hours, in Mt Isa !!
  15. stiffystephy

Make Gould JUMP!!!!!!

Go and sign the Petition :D http://www.petitiononline.com/34346259/petition.html ___________________________ Mwah StiffyStephy xoxo http://www.freewebs.com/sonnybillwilliams_fansite/index.htm
  16. stiffystephy

Kitten To Be Fan Of The Month

My kitten to be Fan Of The Month!! lol He is so gorgeous this is a picture that I took of him watching the Bulldogs vs Parramatta a couple of weeks ago....only just put it on the computer! He loves watching his footy and his daddy is very proud...except for the fact his name is Warrior and he...
  17. stiffystephy

New & Unusal Fan Of The Month

New & Unusual Fan Of The Month My kitten to be Fan Of The Month!! lol He is so gorgeous this is a picture that I took of him watching the Bulldogs vs Parramatta a couple of weeks ago....only just put it on the computer! He loves watching his footy and his daddy is very proud...except for the...
  18. stiffystephy

All About You!!!

Hey Guys Just For Something Different I Thought It Would Be Cool To Just Find Out A Little Bit More About My Fellow Kennelers! A Little Old And Childish Maybe But I’m Bored…lol. So Copy, Paste And Answer The Following Questions!! You Only Hane To Answer The Ones You Want To Answer…But All Would...
  19. stiffystephy

Howz Ya'll Doin???

Hey everyone....this is my first day on here and loving it so far!!! How damn good was our boy Willie Mason tonight!! Did us proud or what??? (even though I support QLD, I couldnt deny how good the Bulldogs boys went) And so gracious and giving! Good on him for donating his prize money, if I...
  20. stiffystephy

Hottest Guy In League

Hey Ladies Just looking for your opinions on who is the Hottest, Sexiest, most Fine piece of man in Rugby League today! My pick: Mr Sonny Bill Williams.....for sure! ;) ________________________________________________ Mwah StiffyStephy :p