4. L

Rumour cameron murray/moses

yes but they both wanna play halfback??
  5. L

Mitchell Moses

maybe if u read u would find out
  6. L

ik we dont but he tells me he is close and for moses they are still figguring out prices
  7. L

NEWS!!! Doueihi IS CLOSE TO SIGNING
  8. L

News NRL 2023: Speculation growing Mitch Moses could leave Parramatta, sign with Tigers or Bulldogs

adam told me moses wants 950 n a car so the article makes sense moses is coming
  9. L

I hope I'm right as well I'm not here to chat shit I have life, but moses is confirmed and murray wants out, I dont know why but i heard his parents are really pushing him to leave and go the bulldogs aswell
  10. L

no i don’t share a surname with him he’s not my fist cousin but my 2nd that’s why but i’m not a david holland or a isaac i’m just trying to help my kennel mates.
  11. L

Boys its time to let you know, douhei is actually my cousin n he said he wanted to go the doggies only if he could play halfback but moses has signed he said. now I have another source saying murray is having heavy talks with us as he has wants out of redfern.
  12. L

News Big Roy back in the kennel ..

someone is a bit behind
  13. L

Mitchell Moses

agreed bro moses on the way at least and new big player might be coming aswell? send me private message if u wanna know
  14. L

Mitchell Moses

watch.
  15. L

Mitchell Moses

you can ban me if moses or adam dont sign one of them will all im saying
  16. L

Mitchell Moses

Got some information boys all I’m saying it’s good news